Not open for further replies.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I think the aim scrambler was needed so it is at least more fair to fight in pvp however, the fact it's the same in pve, they need to change that. One question I would like to ask you, is the sirius system adjustments update going to be as complex as PVP overhaul.
Advantages of sirius
.Getting loads of cryo
.Good designs of ancient texture.
.Unique due to the fact it's a singularity
.It has a cool looking textured cq planet.
.It is the entry for Tau Ceti
Disadvantages of sirius
.Some people aren't very happy it's clan because most clans are empty
.Some of the tech aren't doing equal things as they're meant to be such as the aim scrambler
.The spots in every e-field are incredibly small and we get surrounded and squashed by the enemies and they can easily get close enough to shoot us
.Not sure if its supposed to be like that or not but the tech (except ancient) are like draconis tech and if it is it would be better to make blaster from scratch like you did with tech kenyte blaster. Methonoid armor isn't very strong for ring 4 of siri because the enemies become incredibly strong and powerful.
.Related to what I said about ring 1 to ring 4 the story of sirius is confusing because it starts straight from the Ancients to Tau Ceti. Nothing much about the resource planets. No story that makes it more interesting
.Would be nice if there was a Sirius storm, tank, shock and engineer etc.
The story was mostly about the ancients and would be better to also explain to us why there are many others around in sirius.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
With regard to Sirius story, I do not think that much can be said of it, considering that the strongest race in the game, that is, the ancients, are here perhaps because, even with all their advanced technology, they understand it the mechanics of this singularity, however, it is also not certain that they are even an alien race, since they have never given signals of communication, they may be only "autonomous droids" like that of the Mantis in Kalabesh, it could be Reason why there is no communication with that race as such

It's my guess :confused:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I have a feeling in the future of the story of Tau Ceti we might see the ancients.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Funfacts: :sneaky: :LOL: :mrorange: :eek:

- A sirius armored parsec has more hp in a pvp fight then a ancient armored parsec
- A sirius armored parsec deals less damange with the same equipment as a ancient armored parsec during pvp
- A vega ship using sirius long rep droit heals the same amount per second as a ancient armored parsec using sirius long rep droit, Meaning it does not work better on sirius armor then on ancient armor wich is strange.
- A sirius armored hunter heal less with the sirus long rep droit then a ancient armored Hunter using the same long rep droit. Strange my friend, Strange indeed :eek:
- Sirius rep field turret is a great aggrobeacon. Healing equipment draggs aggro.
- Engi's are great aggrobeacons, since when they use heal etc mantis aggro you. Smart A.I. confirmed!
- When you try to safe some1 by putting protector on u buddy, the mantis get mad and instantly target you to punish you for safing your buddy.
- Aggrobeacons are great aggrobeacons now :LOL:
- Taunt is a good way to aggro stuff
- Lower system ships still get oneshotted by sirius strong equipment like os and rockets etc
- Red gravition + Damange drone + Cortex + Attack buff + bomb still instashots loads of sirius ships. Instashotting confirmed
- Ignomes his aim scram seems to work quite nice
- Scanning ur rep field turret instantly heals you back to full health (counts only for owner of the rep field turret)
- Dragging khons for intel is still a thing, just take a bit more effort and skill
- Giza mines are a good way to add a bit of adrenalinerush, atleast killing giza is starting to be less of a grind
- Speed acc and attack charge items do not stack on top of eachoter? idea? http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=40118

Conclusion: Seems like sirius armor nerfs ur damange cos of some sort of reason. Atleast it does in pvp, have not checked pve. Find that quite strange.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Oh and in addition
- Sirius strong blaster still consumes the old 80 energy per shot eventhough it fires faster and does less damage now

Well played kicking me from testgroup :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I knew it was not just my idea that the turret repair field was more of an aggrobeacon than a turret :eek:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
flyfighter said:
Oh and in addition
- Sirius strong blaster still consumes the old 80 energy per shot eventhough it fires faster and does less damage now

Well played kicking me from testgroup :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
What did you do that let yourself down?

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
flyfighter said:
Conclusion: Seems like sirius armor nerfs ur damange cos of some sort of reason. Atleast it does in pvp, have not checked pve. Find that quite strange.
From a friend having a sirius obsidian: no impact on PvE.
For the pvp side: try putting sirius items on a scorpion and you'll deal less damages than an ancient ship with the same sirius items. I think that's kind of a protection to avoid, for example a full strong scorpion able to 2s any ancient ship (rocks + bomb)
flyfighter said:
- Sirius rep field turret is a great aggrobeacon. Healing equipment draggs aggro.
Some old event's mantis had same AI. Engie comes in and get instantly focused :mad:

flyfighter said:
- A sirius armored hunter heal less with the sirus long rep droit then a ancient armored Hunter using the same long rep droit. Strange my friend, Strange indeed
Same remark as the damage nerf i think. Mizar ship with sirius long repair was unkillable during the public ptr, because it took same damages from sirius blasters as from mizar blasters, but the repair droid was repairing like 100x its total HP per second ^^

Concerned Pilot

Reaction score
What on earth is going on with the Myst this ship is now totally useless. The once most envied ship with a very bad drop rate is now just totally worthless way to go.

All aim scramblers do nothing in repelling enough damage now. This I have had tested.
All types of stuns on this do nothing to slow anything down
And also not to mention the 3 level drop.

still on hive all ancient ship is stunned to stand still
on earth pretty much the same
in mizar also

Get some real testers and test all scenarios before even release such crap updates

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Concerned Pilot said:
What on earth is going on with the Myst this ship is now totally useless. The once most envied ship with a very bad drop rate is now just totally worthless way to go.

All aim scramblers do nothing in repelling enough damage now. This I have had tested.
All types of stuns on this do nothing to slow anything down
And also not to mention the 3 level drop.

still on hive all ancient ship is stunned to stand still
on earth pretty much the same
in mizar also

Get some real testers and test all scenarios before even release such crap updates
Testers don't test tau ceti related updates, the only test tau ceti.

Concerned Pilot

Reaction score
so basically what your saying is when they requested testers for testing
back in october 18th 2016 & nov 16th 2016 this had nothing at all to do with any dev shack updates roll outs. So does this mean this was only GM tested as from what i see there is not enough devs for programming never mind testing?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Concerned Pilot said:
so basically what your saying is when they requested testers for testing
back in october 18th 2016 & nov 16th 2016 this had nothing at all to do with any dev shack updates roll outs. So does this mean this was only GM tested as from what i see there is not enough devs for programming never mind testing?
Yep.

flyfighter

Reaction score
flyfighter said:
- A sirius armored hunter heal less with the sirus long rep droit then a ancient armored Hunter using the same long rep droit. Strange my friend, Strange indeed
Same remark as the damage nerf i think. Mizar ship with sirius long repair was unkillable during the public ptr, because it took same damages from sirius blasters as from mizar blasters, but the repair droid was repairing like 100x its total HP per second ^^
Would it be a wise idea to make them heal the same amount on both ships instead of one being the better, and if 1 should be the better one it should be the one with sirius armor, makes not sence at all. This again affects the pve gameplay.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Surely, repair Droid change affects pve as well as pvp. But it was already mentioned in the armor update changelog that some items were depending on the level of the target. Now repair droids also depends on the level of the ship in which they are being used. So indeed, every repair Droid with a level higher than the ship's level seems downgraded to match its proper effect. The game is made so that a r85 item isn't meant to be installed and used on a r76 ship.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
How come lately I can't edit my messages?

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
Hello all ! :)
I'm back ! ;)

Thanks for this update, I like it. It's for me a good update.
There are just a few problems to solve :
:arrowr: 1 I spotted a big issue with the stun dome : it is ineffective on the Venar haveresters interceptors.
I have not tested the stun dome all over the place but it is still strange. :eek:
:arrowr: 2 The aim scrambler is bad... this item is much less effective than before. :(

Vlad Tepes said me that the "PVP Overhaul" updates are not finished.

:idea: I have A LOT OF ideas for improve the game :

:arrowr: 1 Improve the design of explosions. I'm going to create a new explosion and submit it later.
:arrowr: 2 Make the rewards objects bigger (design / visually). Except for little cryonite (for exemple : one cryonite of a mine)
:arrowr: 3 Shows the value of cryonite / energy : abobe the object. And show the name of the blue print above the blue print. And show if we have this blue print or not.
:arrowr: 4 Improve graphic effects of the collector : show a new graphic effet : a blue tractor beam for exemple
:arrowr: 5 Add a NEW graphic mode/setting : "ULTRA" : with HD textures and HD polygons, new shaders and set the polygons visibility to the maximum view distance.
I hate that the far objects are ugly and distorted ! the mountains too.
:arrowr: 6 Make sure that all the screenshots of the game are in the SAME folder : "My Documents/PirateGalaxy/Screenshots/"
:arrowr: 7 Make a new skill in the game : a big detonation : Self-destruction with a lot of damage points (like mantis detonator)

Thanks for reading ! Good game :)

Concerned Pilot

Reaction score
seen a few red names reading the posts everyday since it was released but guess no one wants to comment on a proposed solution / compromise from Splitscreen

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I just want to move on the next dev shack.

Status
Not open for further replies.