What's new

PVP Overhaul #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

Reaction score
I... can.... already tell you the upgrade is horrible.

1 SU, 1 MU and I pod in my Myst. The aimscrambler has been nerfed A LOT.

But I suppose that's the goal of this update?

C_D

Reaction score
I tried my Sirius Long Stun Charge and Long Dome on Medium Units on a ring 5, it doesn't even work anymore. I dont think this is the final product. Hoping you guys fix this.

C_D

Reaction score
Also, milking khons for Gizas is impossible at this point. You can't kill the mines for intel as they explode as soon as we get in range of 'em. How are we supposed to get tech for more than 4 people within 5-7 days now?

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Previously the strong stuns were ineffective in PvE. No one complained about it :sneaky:

alex.romanoff

Reaction score
Dear Devs!
Can you guys leave to update this game if you can not offer something really innovative or useful???
People are leaving the game everyday and you only do useless, horrible updates that makes game more hard and boring..

C_D

Reaction score
Devs, please hear me out.

Think more carefully about your updates, and try not to make too many changes too quickly. Remember that your primary demographic nowadays, while constantly whining for updates, actually resist them ones they are implemented.

Armageddon

Reaction score
C_D said:
Devs, please hear me out.

Think more carefully about your updates, and try not to make too many changes too quickly. Remember that your primary demographic nowadays, while constantly whining for updates, actually resist them ones they are implemented.
I'm all for changes. But these changes are either badly thought out, or need Sirius Adjustments ASAP to scale Sirius units back. Remember they're trying to create balance but so far haven't scaled Sirius units.

IF THAT is what they will do, sadly it will likely take several months and we have to live with this bodged update.

C_D

Reaction score
I just hope they rectify these mistakes before it takes a disastrous toll on the already thin playerbase this thing has, or else we'll all be moving to DS.

Gon

Reaction score
You called this PvP Overhaul but in reality it's PvE nerf update, players were extremely nerfed in PvE. Maybe you think that there are too many players in the game so you want to make even more people quit playing? I hope you will revert this update as soon as possible. *

*Edit by Faye

Reason: Tone
Please do not resort to verbal outbreaks or attacks. Always treat others in the same way that you would want to be treated yourself. Deliberate provocation (or “trolling”) of others is not permitted. Always remember that your post will be read by other human beings, feelings and all.

@edit by Gon
Devs aren't doing this for free. Many players paid them for a game we had before this update. Or maybe devs want to kill this game completely so they can entirely focus on DS?

flyfighter

Reaction score
Buggs:

Sields stay "active" after they get destroyed.
Long scram is basically useless

Eighter make pvp pay to win or dont. First u delete the speed buff from purchaseable speedboosters but after that you make red gravs and damange amp drones work in pvp. Makes no sense at all. But then again i cannot proof my theroy since im not going to spend a single piece of money before we get a fresh injection of gameplay so i have not bought a speedbooster to test the theory.

And you buffed the dominator i guessed but you made the difference between the marlstone and the terrorizor even that much more noticeable. Terror = trashor Cos of this new shield cooldown

Positive feedback:
Good changes to defender
Good changes to shields i guess?
And i guess taunts work better now?
And i guess aggrobeacons have more functionallity now?

Tips:
Make same movement for attack droit as you did with the defender turrets. Scan on target to attack, and scan on urself to retreat or something

Eventhough this update is decent we still lack things to do and i find the prioritization realy bad. First we need content and then we need updates like this.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
For me I think the update is better than nothing.
Also if I were you, i'de respect them more due to the fact the update was very complex.

Gon

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
Also if I were you, i'de respect them more due to the fact the update was very complex.
If we consider "nothing" and "changes for worse" then I'm choosing nothing all the time. Releasing a crap update for sake of releasing an update isn't worth it.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Gon said:
Heavy artillery said:
If we consider "nothing" and "changes for worse" then I'm choosing nothing all the time. Releasing a crap update for sake of releasing an update isn't worth it.
You haven't thought about everything have you. They made a CQ planet aren't you going to give credit for that?
PVP Overhaul part 1. The next one they could possibly fix any issues that the community didn't enjoy in PvP.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
I hope for a good surprise in this update, but is same as always, bad update :( Getting out of hope with this game, is a shame. For me pve is important part of the game, so update for me is not good.

Armageddon

Reaction score
POSITRON3 said:
I hope for a good surprise in this update, but is same as always, bad update :( Getting out of hope with this game, is a shame. For me pve is important part of the game, so update for me is not good.
Agreed.

A Myst with Strong Prot and Strong Aimscrambler is NOT enough to take a Giza solo! My BG can't even..... (Balanced Scrambler, LONG PROT.)

That's saying how much they NERFED our items.

flyfighter

Reaction score
Good luck for all the players that want to reach sirius. Draco has just became unpassable. 1 minefield is enough to ragequit

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Armageddon said:
POSITRON3 said:
Agreed.

A Myst with Strong Prot and Strong Aimscrambler is NOT enough to take a Giza solo! My BG can't even..... (Balanced Scrambler, LONG PROT.)

Sirius was never made with the aim of destroying enemies alone, Sirius was made for the collective participation of the clan and alliance

POSITRON3

Reaction score
GOTIL0N said:
Armageddon said:
POSITRON3 said:
Agreed.

Sirius was never made with the aim of destroying enemies alone, Sirius was made for the collective participation of the clan and alliance

jejejejejeje ok so the game was bad and now is fixed? jejejejej good luck finding pilots agree with that.

Armageddon

Reaction score
GOTIL0N said:
Armageddon said:
POSITRON3 said:
Agreed.

It's not always possible because of timezone/time constraints. Also, this update is bound to make the game all the more quieter. How is this "teamwork" vision going to work if even more players leave?

Also.... let's not forget, if you had the right tech, Myst could solo Giza when Sirius came out. SO THIS update undermines that possibility. it WAS originally designed to be POSSIBLE.

Concerned Pilot

Reaction score
After the previous update i did not think things could get worse, How mistaken I was. Who on earth was doing all this testing from the pilot side that agreed with devs that all these modifications and nerfs was a good idea. Do they even play the game or just sit in orbit and chat. Under what circumstances can any level never mind 3 level drops in your ship be considered a great idea. Same blind sight as before where no one thinks about what consequences there updates make was nothing at all learned when sirius was made in beginning all messed up and rushed, then tauceti messed up and rushed, now 2 big updates not thought through at all but all to limit what you can do and when you can do it to slow you down and make everything 3 and 4 times harder. I myself quit for 4 month after last update and expected huge things from this up date. I should have learnt by now to lower my expectations and plan ahead for a huge disapointments. At the end of the day its cost you money every time you let us down and fail to meat the standards the community deserves. I myself went from spending £120 to £200 A month in this game to next to nothing.

Think a roll back is needed would say from before 2011 should do it :|

Status
Not open for further replies.