What's new

PVP Overhaul #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Reaction score
So no reply about dev shack 5? Really, really, What's that about? You guys CAN'T go a month or 2 without talking about your progress on each current update.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
No dev shack 5 doesn't mean no updates, just look at the changelog in the "public test" topic :arrowup: . I highly doubt dev shack #5 + dev shack #6 will get as big as the dev shack #4. And if PvP overhaul has 2 or more parts what's the point in making a Sirius-related dev shack while they are still working and asking feedback about the PvP Overhaul?
That being said, I agree that dev posts on the dev shacks are far from each other, and making them on a regular basis would please/tease many players.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Fra_592 said:
No dev shack 5 doesn't mean no updates, just look at the changelog in the "public test" topic :arrowup: . I highly doubt dev shack #5 + dev shack #6 will get as big as the dev shack #4. And if PvP overhaul has 2 or more parts what's the point in making a Sirius-related dev shack while they are still working and asking feedback about the PvP Overhaul?
That being said, I agree that dev posts on the dev shacks are far from each other, and making them on a regular basis would please/tease many players.
When you said Dev shack 6 won't be as big as 4, they're more likely to have more than 1 dev shack on tau ceti system. Or they're more likely to update parts of Tau Ceti system until it is completely finished.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Woah woah woah, parsecs originally had 20% armor not 10%.

Steckdose

Reaction score
After the Ship armor adjustment, Ancient armored Parsecs had much more armor than regular Ancient ships. Therfore I can understand that the armor of Anicent armored Parsecs should be reduced, but spending millions of cryonite for 10% more armor in Sol or Draconis?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Steckdose said:
After the Ship armor adjustment, Ancient armored Parsecs had much more armor than regular Ancient ships. Therfore I can understand that the armor of Anicent armored Parsecs should be reduced, but spending millions of cryonite for 10% more armor in Sol or Draconis?
Yes but that's only 1 system but what about the others? If it has 10% and rares have 25% then it won't be worth getting parsecs.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hello. Raven in here. Didn't want to post feedback here, bcoz it's finally great what u do in this game. It's nice that it gets any patch anyways so wanted to announce that soon gonna post here some nice film about it. I hope u gonna enjoy it ;)

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
Thanks for highlighting that, that is actually a typo mistake I made. You are right they are getting 20% above normal ships.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I have a doubt for developers that is not refer to the current update or those that are planned in the future

Some time ago I sent a ticket asking if at some point it would be possible to migrate accounts from one server to another, the answer was: We are working on that, now I ask again, are you really working on that ?, it would do Happy to many pilots (including me) :LOL:

Armageddon

Reaction score
alewx said:
Heavy artillery said:
Thanks for highlighting that, that is actually a typo mistake I made. You are right they are getting 20% above normal ships.
It might be a good idea to correct the original statement on the public test announcement posting (to avoid further confusion). :)

Gon

Reaction score
Changes like that to ships have to touch their balance in PvE. I hope that old parsecs finally won't be useless compared to rd-x parsecs. Or at least items like shields(protector is straight upgrade in every way) or perforators(useless against non shield targets or when fighting in squads) could be significantly buffed.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Any announcement for the game update? Been a while since public test was over.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Update is finally ready for live release: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=40082

But even then... the clock still ticks ^^

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
POSITRON3 said:
TIC TAC TIC TAC tic tac tic tac t c ta......... :( :(
Not the best time saying tic tac ay positron? ^^

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Highway said:
Update is finally ready for live release: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=40082

But even then... the clock still ticks ^^

Good news :) one point for you guys. :)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Will next dev shack still be PVP Overhaul?

Status
Not open for further replies.