-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
flyfighter said:
Do we get any different CQ modes in this next update?
I very much doubt that would happen because it's too complex but it would be noice.

flyfighter

Reaction score
I wonder what these server maintenance thingy's meant for the progress of the development. Kinda big tease, like something major is about to happen. But then again no news.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
flyfighter said:
I wonder what these server maintenance thingy's meant for the progress of the development. Kinda big tease, like something major is about to happen. But then again no news.
I hope the server maintenance tells us the update is just around the corner. It would be nice if Tau Ceti is released in the summer. It's a good time for it to come.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Server maintenance not related to next update. It was only a migration and setup: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?p=186582#p186590

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
Server maintenance not related to next update. It was only a migration and setup: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?p=186582#p186590
Well better look next time then. -__-

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Not so bad, usually new (*) servers mean better (?) servers... :sneaky:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
Not so bad, usually new (*) servers mean better (?) servers... :sneaky:
Usually yes. But I sure hope we are close to getting a notice of the PTR.

1. Would it be cool if we can color our blasters, rockets and sniper blasters?

flyfighter

Reaction score
Can we get a weekly opdate? just one hour a week to answer some questions and give us a update on the development.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
flyfighter said:
Can we get a weekly opdate? just one hour a week to answer some questions and give us a update on the development.
Yeah, agreed. Dev shack reply's more often would definitely make the community more active. I've been checking and the forum was quite quiet lately. But to be fair if I were you, I'd stay calm and wait from now.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
flyfighter said:
I agree with it ;)

null

Reaction score
Ok, it's time for DEV shack 5 or a progress update.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
null said:
Ok, it's time for DEV shack 5 or a progress update.
I dreamt 6 times in a row about Dev shack 5 coming out. :mrorange: ^^ I keep thinking it's real but I wake up and we are still in the same spot as we are now. Its hilarious and yes sirius system adjustments is probably my SECOND favourite upcoming update. I like the sound of what they are up to.

But remember, the next Dev shack will come out AFTER the update so you will still have to wait unfortunately.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Highway said:
What can we expect from Tau Ceti and when will it arrive?
We are still finalizing the design for Tau Ceti using your input to get it right this time. There will be new ships and items for Tau Ceti. Sirius equipment will be essential for acquiring and building Tau Ceti equipment.
Tau Ceti will combine the traits of a traditional star system with new gameplay elements. The existing Tau Ceti story episodes will be overhauled, made replayable and be integrated into a linear story mission structure. We might not be able to satisfy everyone’s individual wants,
but we are trying :)
The first part of “New Tau Ceti” is planned to be released this year.
{I probably should have mantioned this in the second dev shack}
When you mentioned this to us in 2015 and in the second Dev shack you said to us that you and the developers realized that it failed to meet your expectations. In the past (2015) were all your plans the same as how you and the devs wanted Tau Ceti to be or did something go wrong? If they were the same plans as what will happen next in Tau Ceti SOON What stopped you all from continuing the progress of Tau Ceti. If were continued Tau Ceti was more likely to be released back in the day.
What happened?

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
{I probably should have mantioned this in the second dev shack}
When you mentioned this to us in 2015 and in the second Dev shack you said to us that you and the developers realized that it failed to meet your expectations. In the past (2015) were all your plans the same as how you and the devs wanted Tau Ceti to be or did something go wrong? If they were the same plans as what will happen next in Tau Ceti SOON What stopped you all from continuing the progress of Tau Ceti. If were continued Tau Ceti was more likely to be released back in the day.
What happened?
Nothing, they just lied :sneaky:
I think there is many confusion on this , they said this in 2015 , but after this in 2016 ( dev shack 2 ) they were still on dino storm ( and they said it ) if my memory is good .

So they lied ? I dont see the goal of lying ,but if you read the others dev shack and read the dates you can see a bit what happened.
Seems that dinostorm really needed them to focus on it.. or not .. maybe , i dont know.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
@Heavy artillery: are you trolling? :sneaky:

DevShack #2 is from January/2016, not 2015. You quoted the first paragraph, but the answer to your question is in the second one, in same post, just read further...

I quote it here only for speed:
At that time we decided that our youngest game Dino Storm needed urgent attention, since it lacked content and had other major issues that needed to be resolved. We also found that several technical issues were affecting all of our games, so we had to take care of those as well.
Sadly all of this caused delays before we could tackle a complex Pirate Galaxy feature update like Tau Ceti again.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
@Heavy artillery: are you trolling? :sneaky:

DevShack #2 is from January/2016, not 2015. You quoted the first paragraph, but the answer to your question is in the second one, in same post, just read further...

I quote it here only for speed:
At that time we decided that our youngest game Dino Storm needed urgent attention, since it lacked content and had other major issues that needed to be resolved. We also found that several technical issues were affecting all of our games, so we had to take care of those as well.
Sadly all of this caused delays before we could tackle a complex Pirate Galaxy feature update like Tau Ceti again.
I read it all in the past, it's not that I don't read, I found that post yesterday so I read what they put and I just asked a question on that. I read everything but I just didn't realise the second paragraph was about Tau Ceti 2015. :sneaky:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Speaking of which is there any notification when the PTR will be? Any update on the development? :eek:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
What can we expect from Tau Ceti and when will it arrive?
We are still finalizing the design for Tau Ceti using your input to get it right this time. There will be new ships and items for Tau Ceti. Sirius equipment will be essential for acquiring and building Tau Ceti equipment.
Tau Ceti will combine the traits of a traditional star system with new gameplay elements. The existing Tau Ceti story episodes will be overhauled, made replayable and be integrated into a linear story mission structure. We might not be able to satisfy everyone’s individual wants,
but we are trying :)
The first part of “New Tau Ceti” is planned to be released this year.
That is from this post: http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=34638&p=174167#p174167

Highway said:
That is a extract from the Dev Shack #2 (one year later).

And I join for the same: Highway, any news about the release of this PVP Overhaul?
Where is the SplitScreen 'full force' ???? I can't see them.

I think you are developing Tau ceti parallel this and the sirius adjustments update. And I want a big system to satisfy the long wait and the rest of we have to wait again to see the new and complete Tau Ceti System.
And I believe the rest of pilots here want's the same. (three or more history planets, 30+ history missions and many new things).

Status
Not open for further replies.