-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Highway said:
Time for a Dev Shack reply ^^ and a happy new year to you.

Heavy artillery said:
The real question is will there still be more Dev shacks after you've done all the updates?
Absolutely, since we want to keep you updated on the development of Pirate Galaxy.
That was way better than I expected. I like the sound of what you will be up to after the posterity of Tau Ceti. I'm getting a sense of A Lagrange announcement. :eek:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Fra_592 said:
It was obvious when we had global 150% damage deflector that it worked on orbital strikes in PvP.
Lol. Then the description of the item is incorrect. That say only works against mantis shoots.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
gonzaabel said:
Fra_592 said:
It was obvious when we had global 150% damage deflector that it worked on orbital strikes in PvP.
Lol. Then the description of the item is incorrect. That say only works against mantis shoots.
Hmmm I feel the same in every environment. Including PvP. Or I don't feel much difference.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Global booster cannot be considered as "premiun only". They apply to all players, so nobody gets an unfair advantage over others. Also they do not follow the same rules as boosters bought in the shop, so the description there doesn't necessarily apply.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
In the past, when the concept art for the raven dynamic ships were there, were you planning them to be tau ceti ships in the first place because that's what everyone was wondering.

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
I thought that too heavy artillery , with the name " lost hangar " it remind a pirate hangar of something like that , but if u look the art work , 3 ships wait to be released. :eek:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Darkos said:
I thought that too heavy artillery , with the name " lost hangar " it remind a pirate hangar of something like that , but if u look the art work , 3 ships wait to be released. :eek:
Yeah I remember clearly it was called Lost hangar but if they were planning them to be the Tau Ceti Ships then what stopped them...?

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
Nobody said it will be tau ceti ship , its was just an artwork. ( you can see the annoucment )

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Darkos said:
Nobody said it will be tau ceti ship , its was just an artwork. ( you can see the annoucment )
Hmmm I watched some videos in the past and may said they were tau ceti ships for sure however you're not wrong.

flyfighter

Reaction score
How about you put e balls that contain 10500 energy on colossus and on the CQ planetes. The main focus is fighting there instead of having to collect energy 3/4 of the fight.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I left PvP for quite a while but in CQ planets, Colossus etc. If you don't lose cryo Then I will come back to PvP.
Many have been asking if that would make PvP more entertaining.

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
Personally,entertaining pvp for me is without one shot and over powered weapons. ... It's annoying to lose cryo ,but now we can't make something else , if u dont want to lose cryo, spend all or don't die.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
flyfighter said:
How about you put e balls that contain 10500 energy on colossus ...
Good point there. CQ planets already have energy orbs balanced for the level of tech used there. But in Colossus you are stuck with Vega orbs (~10 each) even if it is open for Sirius tech. I think that Colossus orbs should be automatically balanced for the level of tech expected for every event.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Highway said:
Since the update is quite complex from the internal structure the public PTR might be open for a longer period of time.
As honest as I can be, when I saw PvP overhaul after ship armor adjustments, I was kind of expecting the update to be smaller than the 1st one.

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
HGus said:
But in Colossus you are stuck with Vega orbs (~10 each) even if it is open for Sirius tech.
The amount of energy in the orbs depends on the tech adjustment.
But on free tech the amount of energie is set to the lowest.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
In sirius, the tech from ring 1-4 was a bit confusing for example, the kenyte blaster and the others (sniper, rockets) were not given a tech name before it. When ancient ships equip them, it doesn't suit it, the blasters were more methonoid. Were ring 1-4 tech meant to be for draconis ships because it didn't look ancient looking to me. Have you planned changing the names of the siri tech or even looks because the missions in ring 1-4 (fact) didn't go out too well unfortunately, it didn't mention anything about ring 1-4 tech. Not my opinion but, many get annoyed because sirius has many dangerous spots. (there are many units surrounding you and even squashing you and even boss units passing by) Some said sirius ring 1-4 was a bit rushed.

A big problem is when we pvp in sirius, our tech can kill many people at a time, we die very easily.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
tic tac tic tac tic tac and nothing, near second month of 2017 !!!

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
@Heavy artillery: hey, that on next dev stage, this is only for PVP... :D

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
@Heavy artillery: hey, that on next dev stage, this is only for PVP... :D
I did mention the tech caused loads of problems in PVP.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Speaking of which are you planning anything for the unused sol planets that are in future generations?
Everyone would love doing something in Neptune, Uranus especially the designs when entering the planet. You could use them as challenge planets, or like a player said, capture the flag or a domination mode where the alliance must destroy the other alliance's base first.

Status
Not open for further replies.