Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Hello!

Also please consider the idea of key bindings, more specifically chat command bindings, so that way people could bind the "sending of a message" to a key, this would help alot of people alot, since its pretty difficult to type stuff while being attacked :D

Best regards, keep the good work! :D

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
Key bindings/command bindings will probably be a more relevant topic when 'Player Controlled Invasions' DevShack kicks off. ;)

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Thats true!

Oh! also, please do not forget about the next things, put it on your Trello or to-do list:

1) Lore of the Ancients, Aurora´s ruins, backstory of the sacred Vega order (also in Aurora), for some of us, the lore is like nectar, also a pretty important part of the game!

2) More description for the tau ships (maybe this is just a persona oppinion, but i find the desc. for those ships quite poor).

3) An use for the Sol planets that are unused.

4) Add an reward for the bounty hunter points at the end of the week, it hasn't to be something big like gold or crio, maybe something similar to the golden skulls.

5) (This may be a solution for the previous point), bring back the cryo user collector, like, allow the players to collect the crio from the users that they have killed, i know this has been removed looong time ago cause people used to farm lower lvl accounts with it, but, what about instead of droping the cryo depending on the user lvl, you drope it depending on the user's lvl that killed you? this way they will not get too much crio, even if some lower lvl player kills you. (I hope i typed and explained that good xD).

I know we as a community can be a big dinguns sometimes, but theres this kind of people everywhere, there are salty people, good people, dedicated people, and neutral people, the most amazing part of this is that even after soo many years, we are still active, theres still people playing the game!

And.. i know you guys have alot of work to do, but please, don't give up this game, what makes this game the amazing game what it is, is the way that makes people connect to eachother, i've meet alot of nice people, right now, the people that are in my fleet, i consider them as a family, not because we played together, but because we helped eachother, not only in-game, but also IRL, we worry about each other, and care for us, and i have to say, i've never experienced this before from a game, so sorry if we are cranky sometimes, we just love this game too much :D, also, keep the good work up!

Best regards, El Cetrero Fantasmal (The Ghostly Falconer).

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Fra_592 said:
To me, a great tool for that would be to make gizas/soris/amarnas only killable through a mission restricted to sirius tech, kinda like an event mission, and remove tech restrictions to grind out of such missions, no matter the ring. So you could also use superior tech to clean spots for bosses, but not directly to fight them, which is pretty similar to what we know already with grinding and doing missions on lower systems.
@Highway Don't forget this that are the most important... or at least answer us shortly if you want to do that (and if you can make it before christmas event).
It would take a lot of time of development? it sounds a simple thing but I don't know how difficult would be to add one mission in ring 5 of Sirius, remove the TC restriction in Sirius and make visible the Giza, Amarna and Soris only for sirius ships with the mission (like the christmas Mantis on this event).

We only need to know it and enjoy it if is possible... And with it, TC and other issues can wait some more (understanding you are with the tests of the new map of Dino Storm. PG is not the priority but you can launch that minimal update to improve the fun in the game).

Please I know you are reading us but stop giving NULL answer and reply us at least only about this idea :D

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words and feedback. Keep it up :) Next week I think i find time to answer some questions again and give some little sneak peak into the upcoming updates. Have an nice weekend and fly save.

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Highway said:
Thanks for all the kind words and feedback. Keep it up :) Next week I think i find time to answer some questions again and give some little sneak peak into the upcoming updates. Have an nice weekend and fly save.
ahhhh <3, you too, and take care!

anthony.navas

Reaction score
Highway said:
equally :) :)

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Hello again,

So today i was talking with a fellow friend about what could make the game better, or just tiny improvements, this guys name is Sleep, and he had some awesome ideas, i'll post them for him here since he doesn't have a forum account.

1) A new cortex, [Cortex Endur], this cortex would give you an 20% resistance on the next 20s after resurrecting.
This would be a nice addon to the new TC system.

2) Let the Scientists from Carl Sagan tell you the Stats from your items / ships, a lot of players would LOVE this, this would help a lot at the time of choosing which build would be the best for each ship. This would be added as a special mission, where you must go to carl sagan, and once you are in the area, a window would pop up, letting you choose which ship would you like to get the stats for with the current build, at the expense of an amount of crio or energy.

Something like this:

• SHIP
    [*]Ship: HyAn Mutilator Parsec
    [*]Chasis Endurance: 2500 HT
    [*]Ship speed: 100 US

• COMPONENTS
    [*]Sirius Ancient Blaster: -1000 HT ( 10% Crit Chance )
    [*]Kenyte Collector: 950 CP
    [*]Sirius Ancient Long Repair Droid: +1000 HT/Per sec.
    [*]Sirius Ancient Afterburner: +10 UD
    [*]Sirius Ancient Strong Attack Field Turret: x0.5 HT
    [*]Sirius Ancient Repair Field Turret: +1000 HT
    [*]Sirius Ancient Strong Sticky Bomb: -5000 HT ( 2% Crit Chance )
    [*]Sirius Ancient Strong Mine: -4000 HT 1.5% Crit Chance )

• ARMOR
    [*]Mizar Amor: Ship's chasis x 2
    [*]Sol Armor: Ship's chasis x 4
    [*]Advanced Sol Armor: Ship's chasis x 6
    [*]Draconis Armor: Ship's chasis x 7
    [*]Sirius Armor: Ship's chasis x 9
    [*]Ancient Armor: ship's chasis x 10
    [*]SHIP'S TOTAL CHASIS ENDURANCE: 25000

Index: HT: Hit Points, UD: Unit per Second

This... this would be so damn awesome...
And that you could access to this information after this, by hovering over your ships or over your components.

3) This is a quite easy one, it would be useful to have a key to put the ship on a "fixed" position, since most of us, we tend to move the camera alot, and most of the time we move the ship in the wrong direction, this bind or button would make it easier to control the ship, i know it sounds a bit stupid, but since the Avizor cortex appeared it sucks a lot when you are shooting someone or something and you miss click somewhere in the screen and move the ship, and by this, disabling the cortex's effect.

This is the suggestions so far, i know they sound like something non-viable, but something similar would be amazing too, it doesn't have to be that specific.

Best regards, El Cetrero Fantasmal!

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Highway said:
Ok, good :)
I will try to resume here all of the discussed before about the restriction of TC items in Sirius.
To start, I think the time gives me the reason. In the last time with my "refresh" of this topic, we can see more players showing dislike to this restriction because the insane of the situation. Each player who want to build these biggest ships knowed like "Parsecs and Ravens Prototypes" has to spend more than five millions of cryonite but if they spend now more cryo (for TC items, and later for new armor) they pass to be unable to use that ships in Sirius.
With the idea of Fra_592, I think we have finded the best fix to that issue. Because if that idea being real, the restriction is removed but the Giza, Amarna and Soris can only be attacked by pilots with the mission accepted and with Draconis / Sirius tech only. :)
And with that, the players who have spended millions and millions in their ships (without count how many time is required to search and complete each BP for that's ships) will land in Sirius.

After the discuss about this theme, here the questions to you:
1.- The restriction would be removed?
2.- the idea of Fra_592 would be implemented?
3.- We can expect that idea being implemented before christmas event? :mrorange:

Greetings.

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Also, please consider providing us boosts like cryo/exp/firepower etc.. during the weekends only, so that the pilots who don't have time to play during the weekdays have their chances to catch up and not fly ancient ships forever or worst case scenario--not even be able to progress from the lesser systems

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
gonzaabel said:
3.- We can expect that idea being implemented before christmas event? :mrorange:
Definitely not happening before Christmas

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
DantePlays said:
gonzaabel said:

Hmm yes... we are too close to the event. But now the third question is: we can expect some update with this idea implemented before 2019? ^^

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
gonzaabel said:
DantePlays said:
gonzaabel said:

Hmm yes... we are too close to the event. But now the third question is: we can expect some update with this idea implemented before 2019? ^^
Nope not happening either, you and others have asked similar questions like this before and it never happened, like 2 years ago i thought tc was going to be released in 2017 which was not okay thinking of me since now we are at the end of 2018 which is just crazy as not even half of tc has been released, the developers have messed up since now they have become a small team and working on 3 games is just too heavy for them to bare, admit it. Sucks even more since it doesn't look like they want to cooperate with the community like you who try to actually make the game more enjoyable. They want to make everything go their way which will make the game far from fun.
I feel sorry for anyone in the community who are still trying to constructively criticize splitscreen and have to wait for nearly 3 months to get an answer from them each time. It's not worth it. It takes a lot for one to still have hope for a game in this state. Main thing is a lot of people (like me) have pretty much left and now there is little to no hope left. I can't even be bothered to further criticize as i have for the last few years, it's not worth it.
You can edit or hide this message if you want but whether you like it or not someone else will just bring out a message like this and hiding it could show that you don't want to admit that you did wrong in this game.

BrYaN

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
gonzaabel said:
DantePlays said:
gonzaabel said:

Nope not happening either, you and others have asked similar questions like this before and it never happened, like 2 years ago i thought tc was going to be released in 2017 which was not okay thinking of me since now we are at the end of 2018 which is just crazy as not even half of tc has been released, the developers have messed up since now they have become a small team and working on 3 games is just too heavy for them to bare, admit it. Sucks even more since it doesn't look like they want to cooperate with the community like you who try to actually make the game more enjoyable. They want to make everything go their way which will make the game far from fun.
I feel sorry for anyone in the community who are still trying to constructively criticize splitscreen and have to wait for nearly 3 months to get an answer from them each time. It's not worth it. It takes a lot for one to still have hope for a game in this state. Main thing is a lot of people (like me) have pretty much left and now there is little to no hope left. I can't even be bothered to further criticize as i have for the last few years, it's not worth it.
You can edit or hide this message if you want but whether you like it or not someone else will just bring out a message like this and hiding it could show that you don't want to admit that you did wrong in this game.
me as echo llorar con tus profundas palabras no es por burlarme pero asi es lo que esta pasando somos muchos que estamos a la espera que el juego reviva y esto no lo entienden los programadores , ellos se dieron un tiempo y asi mismo dijeron que ya le toco al pirate pero hasta ahora no veo nada de nada .... ellos piensan que los pocos que comentamos en forum no sabemos nada del pirate que somos novatos que recien hemos entrado a jugar ayer y cosas asi .... si hay mucha gente que esta a la espera de algo nuevo y divertido es porque es un juego super que bueno aunque al principio hubo fallas igual la gente lo prefirio antes que otro juego y si se centran mas con el pirate meter algo nuevo cada mes creame que revive el juego este no es como otros que se echo al olvido y nunca mas regresaron a jugar aqui los antiguos entran una vez por semana a revisar si hay noticias y se desconectan luego ? esa no es prueba que estan esperando que el juego reviva ? y si tanto quieren que nos ostigemos saben que hagan la ultima locura antes que todos se vallan unan todos los servidores de habla español en un solo servidor y otro en habla ingles y ya esta bien muere o revive con todos juntos en un mismo servidor ....ya se ya van a empezar que no que hay muchos pilotos que tienen cuenta en mas de 1 servidor y muchas naves , luego lo perjudicamos a ellos ... pos den le una recompensa por eso y ya , osino , hagan mas actualizacion de sistemas planetas planos , el echo que una persona tenga cuenta en auora luego se va al gaia luego askone y en los tres sea rango 88 que nos dice? nos dice que no quiere dejar el juego ...
Y eso de restriciones me parece que si deberian pensarlo pero lo que mas deberian pensarlo es en el equilibrio de pvp ya que con una 3 nave vega puede matar una venar ..

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
BrYaN said:
Heavy artillery said:
gonzaabel said:
DantePlays said:
gonzaabel said:

me as echo llorar con tus profundas palabras no es por burlarme pero asi es lo que esta pasando somos muchos que estamos a la espera que el juego reviva y esto no lo entienden los programadores , ellos se dieron un tiempo y asi mismo dijeron que ya le toco al pirate pero hasta ahora no veo nada de nada .... ellos piensan que los pocos que comentamos en forum no sabemos nada del pirate que somos novatos que recien hemos entrado a jugar ayer y cosas asi .... si hay mucha gente que esta a la espera de algo nuevo y divertido es porque es un juego super que bueno aunque al principio hubo fallas igual la gente lo prefirio antes que otro juego y si se centran mas con el pirate meter algo nuevo cada mes creame que revive el juego este no es como otros que se echo al olvido y nunca mas regresaron a jugar aqui los antiguos entran una vez por semana a revisar si hay noticias y se desconectan luego ? esa no es prueba que estan esperando que el juego reviva ? y si tanto quieren que nos ostigemos saben que hagan la ultima locura antes que todos se vallan unan todos los servidores de habla español en un solo servidor y otro en habla ingles y ya esta bien muere o revive con todos juntos en un mismo servidor ....ya se ya van a empezar que no que hay muchos pilotos que tienen cuenta en mas de 1 servidor y muchas naves , luego lo perjudicamos a ellos ... pos den le una recompensa por eso y ya , osino , hagan mas actualizacion de sistemas planetas planos , el echo que una persona tenga cuenta en auora luego se va al gaia luego askone y en los tres sea rango 88 que nos dice? nos dice que no quiere dejar el juego ...
Y eso de restriciones me parece que si deberian pensarlo pero lo que mas deberian pensarlo es en el equilibrio de pvp ya que con una 3 nave vega puede matar una venar ..
I couldn't agree more with that.. this isn't your everyday game, this isn't one of those games that when the "dark times" approaches, the game starts to shift into oblivion. Here the old players connect once a week to check if there is news and then disconnect. And as you said, the fact that some people have 3 characters in different servers, all of them at lvl 88, that thing only means that no matter how dark it looks, people still want to play the game, despite everything that happend and that would happen in the future.

Anyway, you should have typed that in english tho xD..

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
Btw, i noticed this for a long time since the last update, idk if this was reported yet, but there are 2 tiny bugs:

The first one is kinda more of a visual bug, sometimes when you put on someone a protector, and then select anything else, you can still see the protector's hp bar on the left side, even if you are not selecting that someone who has your protector.

The second one can be truly annoying, sometimes the combat mode activates for no reason, i've noticed this just a few times, and it's very weird, it doesn't last much, just a few seconds, its like the enemies (in this case Ancients) "focus" you, without hitting you, and that turns the combat mode on.

Best regards!

juan.paulo

Reaction score
Sorry about this spanish reply.

Sé que es tarde para dar esta idea pero yo hubiera hecho algo muy diferente sobre el balance de las armas y naves de Tau Ceti con respecto a las de Sirius, me explico y perdonen si sale largo, confuso o si alguién más lo escribió antes.

Primero, y ya es algo muy personal, quitaría la dependencia de no poder poner bp dorados si no tienes los de sistemas anteriores. Aunque dejaría la de tener los dorados para poner tecnología arcana. es una pulla, nada más; no me hagan mucho caso.

ya sobre TC, Sirius y las restricciones haría esto, luego explico el porqué:
- las misiones para entrar al sistema TC se harían con las naves arcanas; así como está ahora en el juego
- cuando se hayan hecho y se pueda entrar en Venar, las misiones se hagan con las naves Draco, obviando un poco la progresión en sirius; pero sin dejar el sistema de dependencia de los arcanos y la tecnología TC.
- Ya que TC sigue la curva de dificultad de Colmena, durante un periodo de tiempo no se permite entrar a venar con nave Arcana Sirius o con componentes sirius; pero si se podría entrar a Sirius con tecnología TC; aunque las naves no aguantarían mucho ahí por...
- Tanto naves como tecnología TC -por lo menos en las dos primeras etapas de TC- serían equiparables con la tecnología Oolyte y Dolomyte (hasta la Clay, podría ser); la tercera y cuarta etapa con las tecnología Kenyte y Arcana.
- Los blindajes de las 43 (me costó pensar cómo cuadrar esto), las naves no podrían hacer misiones o entrar a tc si tienen blindajes sirius o arcano, ya para la segunda etapa de actualizaciones podrían dejar hacer misiones con el blindaje sirius y para la 3ra o 4ta etapa permitir usar el blindaje Arcano.
- El Sistema de dependencia de tecnología sirius y tau ceti seguiría siendo el mismo que hay ahora.

¿Para qué haría eso? para que cuando esté completo TC estuviera igualado con el de Sirius (tal vez la ultima tec tc la dejaría un poco más fuerte que la arcana en forma de recompensa por terminar tc) . De esta forma no habría restricciones de tecnología y muchos jugadores no se sentirían timados u ofendidos por comprar una nave carísima y no poder usarla a gusto. lo anterior sería el fin último. ahora paso a explicar un poco otros obejtivos más pequeños.

Dejaría lo de usar naves arcanas sirius para poder hacer misiones para entrar a TC porque así se puede asegurar un poco que los jugadores que quieran seguir a TC tengan un tiempo en SIrius y que hayan completado naves, tecnologías etc. Sobre el Nerfeo y que siga el sistema de dependencia de tecnología ya lo he dicho, es algo pensado para largo plazo y que deja que los jugadores sigan jugando en Sirius y que no se lo salten. Creo que el punto sobre los blindajes de las 43 daría un poco más de uso a las configuraciones de las naves; podrían ser que ahora toque hacer más crio para poder tener varias configuraciones Sirius y TC.

Un saludo. Críticas, preguntas o si quieren añadir algo más sean bienvenidos.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
juan.paulo said:
Sorry about this spanish reply.

Sé que es tarde para dar esta idea pero yo hubiera hecho algo muy diferente sobre el balance de las armas y naves de Tau Ceti con respecto a las de Sirius, me explico y perdonen si sale largo, confuso o si alguién más lo escribió antes.

Primero, y ya es algo muy personal, quitaría la dependencia de no poder poner bp dorados si no tienes los de sistemas anteriores. Aunque dejaría la de tener los dorados para poner tecnología arcana. es una pulla, nada más; no me hagan mucho caso.

ya sobre TC, Sirius y las restricciones haría esto, luego explico el porqué:
- las misiones para entrar al sistema TC se harían con las naves arcanas; así como está ahora en el juego
- cuando se hayan hecho y se pueda entrar en Venar, las misiones se hagan con las naves Draco, obviando un poco la progresión en sirius; pero sin dejar el sistema de dependencia de los arcanos y la tecnología TC.
- Ya que TC sigue la curva de dificultad de Colmena, durante un periodo de tiempo no se permite entrar a venar con nave Arcana Sirius o con componentes sirius; pero si se podría entrar a Sirius con tecnología TC; aunque las naves no aguantarían mucho ahí por...
- Tanto naves como tecnología TC -por lo menos en las dos primeras etapas de TC- serían equiparables con la tecnología Oolyte y Dolomyte (hasta la Clay, podría ser); la tercera y cuarta etapa con las tecnología Kenyte y Arcana.
- Los blindajes de las 43 (me costó pensar cómo cuadrar esto), las naves no podrían hacer misiones o entrar a tc si tienen blindajes sirius o arcano, ya para la segunda etapa de actualizaciones podrían dejar hacer misiones con el blindaje sirius y para la 3ra o 4ta etapa permitir usar el blindaje Arcano.
- El Sistema de dependencia de tecnología sirius y tau ceti seguiría siendo el mismo que hay ahora.

¿Para qué haría eso? para que cuando esté completo TC estuviera igualado con el de Sirius (tal vez la ultima tec tc la dejaría un poco más fuerte que la arcana en forma de recompensa por terminar tc) . De esta forma no habría restricciones de tecnología y muchos jugadores no se sentirían timados u ofendidos por comprar una nave carísima y no poder usarla a gusto. lo anterior sería el fin último. ahora paso a explicar un poco otros obejtivos más pequeños.

Dejaría lo de usar naves arcanas sirius para poder hacer misiones para entrar a TC porque así se puede asegurar un poco que los jugadores que quieran seguir a TC tengan un tiempo en SIrius y que hayan completado naves, tecnologías etc. Sobre el Nerfeo y que siga el sistema de dependencia de tecnología ya lo he dicho, es algo pensado para largo plazo y que deja que los jugadores sigan jugando en Sirius y que no se lo salten. Creo que el punto sobre los blindajes de las 43 daría un poco más de uso a las configuraciones de las naves; podrían ser que ahora toque hacer más crio para poder tener varias configuraciones Sirius y TC.

Un saludo. Críticas, preguntas o si quieren añadir algo más sean bienvenidos.
Sorry but you propose make similar changes in TC that it was done in Sirius with the "Sirius Adjustments" update. And after that apply the restriction for sirius tech in TC. And make the TC ships be worst than Sirius ships. And then to use the Draconis ships at start in Venar instead of Sirius tech....

As veteran player I am, I will say: simply NO.

And TC doesn't follow the difficult of the Mantis Hive. This is superior to Sirius and it must be like that.
The Devs must quit the restriction (at least, aplying the idea of Fra_596) to return one of the things was we missing: land in the old planets with the new tech we got and waited for years with high effort.

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Heavy artillery said:
I hate how this is so true.

I wish they'd spend a bit more time on PG. At least consider our feedbacks and let us know why you think it won't work Mr. Devs. We'd really appreciate it rather than being ignored, at least then we'll know that you're listening

sabau100

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
. . . .
Rank
Clan
Mobius 118 - TXS
DantePlays said:
Heavy artillery said:
I hate how this is so true.

I wish they'd spend a bit more time on PG. At least consider our feedbacks and let us know why you think it won't work Mr. Devs. We'd really appreciate it rather than being ignored, at least then we'll know that you're listening
Yeah, but you see.. the issue here is that the dev team is too small to maintain 3 games at a good time rate, if you check the linkedIn page, they are only 4 people right now, although i don't really know how or whats is the real status of the company rn.

When a game gets to this point, the deed of improving the game falls over us, the community, they are trying to do their best too, not only because the community, but also because this is a business if you know what i mean.

As a comparison, i've been a dev and admin for another community in another game, and it's very difficult to make everyone happy, the only thing you can expect is to give a balanced update, so the game doesn't break and the community is also happy, but its very very hard due to time, money and effort investment, your resources are limited and you have to make 100% sure that the decision that you are taking is the right one, because you might not even have enough resources to undo what you've done. We did the same thing, we asked for feedback, and we did what we could with what we got.

And that's why there are still constructive comments around here, that's why the game is still active, even today.

This game is truly amazing, not only because the lore, the game mechanics, the missions and the artwork that was dedicated to it, but also because it attract such people that you can bond so deep with, that no other game has. And i'm still not sure how did the original marketing team to get such outstanding demographic results.

It's true that this game isn't at its best, but that doesn't mean that it can't get back to what it was.
I want also to remember to the devs that THIS EXISTS: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=35127 , I strongly suggest you to take your time, and read those 4 topics in deep detail please.. if im not wrong, some time ago, when the whole "Dev vs User" thing was on, SHADES translated those and sent them to the Dev Team.

That's basically an alternative suggestion made of 4 parts, of everything.. tech, lore, planets, story, secrets, that could be used for the game, the story, the tech, and everything was made with the scope of making sense out of Sirius, the Ancients, and some Lore gaps that appeared after the Sol System missions, and to give an escape-route to Sirius and the Devs for Tau-Ceti (Since Tau-ceti and the whole decrypt system just made the game dinamic to turn into a giant bottleneck, making the Ancient tech almost obsolete and deprecated).

Also, don't be shy to undo something done, no matter how big is it. For some players, Tau-Ceti, at its current status, looks like bottleneck for the whole game system.

One more thing, I would STRONGLY recommend to implement a poll system ingame, more over than 80% of the pilots doesn't even use the forum, so, a global poll system, (that can be used to do stuff such as, deciding which update would be the best before applying or developing), would help A LOT.

Best regards. The Ghostly Falconer.

Status
Not open for further replies.