What's new

#7 Tau Ceti Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogueto

Reaction score
cob said:
Olá, pilotos.
Creio que a maioria de vocês devem concordar comigo quando digo que a "descriptação" não foi uma boa ideia, pois isso atrapalha o progresso no jogo, além de vários jogadores reclamarem da "descriptação".
Acredito que se retirassem a descriptação vários jogadores irão voltar a jogar esse jogo maravilhoso que é o Pirate Galaxy.

Obrigado a todos.

do not talk about everything just say you do not have the plans to decipher a tau ship and its combos there are several that liked deciphered bps ;)

MOE

Reaction score
The decrypt system is a way of not make players rush through sirius, now as its ez get lvl ppl would rush for get to TC get techs easly and make too easy.
Tbh, I lile that system, makes it more challenging and intersting. Also u cant complain mucj bcs they made everything for make it easier to acept this system, starting with making rares easier to get and increase r5 bps from 5 to 13 per planet. With the new system and less randomness will make it easy to get the bps and unlock the stuff in TC.
Also I have a question: How will that venar instances with new enemy work?
Idea for make phobos and arkon more interesting: Make instances foe phobos so u can do the challengr in vega or in antares or gemini or mizar ships and in arkon draconis or sirius, alot of us waste too much time to refill in phobos and makes it dificult to make big scores thats why I request this :D

flyfighter

Reaction score
Highway said:
3, 4 & 5: That part might sound fancier that it might be, since we are still figuring out a good way to implement it. The goal of this feature is to be able to use old planets but change some of their elements, units etc. based on the player progress (Milestone Storymission and equipment). We want to achieve this without separating players in different instances. The new item bps can then be found on these unlocked & modified planets. So you will require to finish part 1 before you can get the new tech from part 2.
Be easy with restrictions please!

And maybe you can implement the Conquest planete earlier, it would be fun to use venar ships for something earlier

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I know in part 1 dev shack you have mentioned if Olex could find out more about the ancients. If true, could this mean we could find out their identities or their personalities and views towards the galaxy and us?? :eek:

Areatius

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
-Blue Hunter-
Rank
Will it be possible to do the storymissions from Part 1 with the items from Part 2 if you want to help someone with the storymissions from Part 1?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
MOE said:
Also I have a question: How will that venar instances with new enemy work?
Part 2 enemys where you find Blueprints will mostly on lower planets and not in venar.

Heavy artillery said:
I know in part 1 dev shack you have mentioned if Olex could find out more about the ancients. If true, could this mean we could find out their identities or their personalities and views towards the galaxy and us?? :eek:
Ohh yes will find out a lot more about the Ancients and other factions involved ^^

Areatius said:
Will it be possible to do the storymissions from Part 1 with the items from Part 2 if you want to help someone with the storymissions from Part 1?
I guess it might not be possible to fly the part 1 missions with part 2 tech. But this is not yet decided.

We have now the "Conquest Planet Design" event ready with details on how the map can be designed and how to contribute.

See: Design a Conquest Planet

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
Highway said:
Areatius said:
I guess it might not be possible to fly the part 1 missions with part 2 tech. But this is not yet decided.
[/quote]

Really...that would be the final DOOM of this game if u could not use part 2 tec to do part 1 stuff.

DessusP

Reaction score
Around 2.2m cryo to build part 1 TC ship to use only in 8 missions for 1 planet? Come on

gogueto

Reaction score
the best thing is that you can also use the technology of part 2 of tau in the missions of part 1 and how you will be the other enemies apart from the ancients :) :eek:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
DessusP said:
Around 2.2m cryo to build part 1 TC ship to use only in 8 missions for 1 planet? Come on
Agreed, i would defiantly not recommend not adding that restriction. I was excited when reading what you answered to my question but right as soon as you said that there is a possibility of adding that restriction, i immediately went like "NO NO NO NO"

Anyways if there is not a complete decision, please put a no to that restriction, I think you have all done too many, especially that restriction where you only have to use the humpback on that story mission. When i heard about that I was quite shocked as i didn't think you would go this far with the restrictions.

Back to my happy side:
However as a response about the Ancients, thanks for the reply, scary to think how we even our going to uncover some of their dark mysteries I don't even know how.... as they are clearly more powerful than us and will never reveal themselves. This is a good one. The story of PG is something I am very impressed with. Compare the intensity between vega and antares and Sirius and Tau Ceti. ^^

DessusP

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
DessusP said:
Anyways if there is not a complete decision, please put a no to that restriction, I think you have all done too many, especially that restriction where you only have to use the humpback on that story mission. When i heard about that I was quite shocked as i didn't think you would go this far with the restrictions.
As an example of this humpback pathetic restriction. If I have any parsec full Tau Ceti where i have spent over 3m cryo, it will be completely useless because I have to spend another 2.2m cryo to do 1 MISSION for a ship that I maybe even don't like.

BrYaN

Reaction score
pff tau 2 para 2019 jajajaajajajaja enserio somos su burla
dijeron que ya se dedicarían al pirate y ahora salen que lo dejan para 2019 porque surgio algo en el dino pos preste mucha atención a nosotros también nos surgió algo y fue mucho antes que exista el dino es tau ceti incompleto .
al paso que van ustedes quieres tomarse 6 meses para cada parte ...lo bueno fuera que cada parte contenga unas 100 misiones de historias para entretenernos por 6 meses pero no cada parte sera de 4 a 12 misiones de historia cuyas restricciones esta haciendo que la poca personas que quedaban se vallan pero mas es no por eso sino porque ir a venar no sirve de nada porque crio no puedes hacer ya que los vichos de venar sueltan miseria en comparacion a sirius la cual ya estamos acostumbrados (son 6 años de espera, era normal que nos acostumbremos) , planos los sacas solo para logro porque para un chusque o pvp no sirven porque están debajo de los sirius potente.
Ojo : Si ponen restrinciones de planos para descifrar alguno especifico pos asi mismo mejoren la obtencion de planos necesarios para descifrar los de tau ceti es decir que los planos necesarios tengan mas prioridad en salir en los planetas de quinto anillo en sirius.

gogueto

Reaction score
BrYaN said:
pff tau 2 para 2019 jajajaajajajaja enserio somos su burla
dijeron que ya se dedicarían al pirate y ahora salen que lo dejan para 2019 porque surgio algo en el dino pos preste mucha atención a nosotros también nos surgió algo y fue mucho antes que exista el dino es tau ceti incompleto .
al paso que van ustedes quieres tomarse 6 meses para cada parte ...lo bueno fuera que cada parte contenga unas 100 misiones de historias para entretenernos por 6 meses pero no cada parte sera de 4 a 12 misiones de historia cuyas restricciones esta haciendo que la poca personas que quedaban se vallan pero mas es no por eso sino porque ir a venar no sirve de nada porque crio no puedes hacer ya que los vichos de venar sueltan miseria en comparacion a sirius la cual ya estamos acostumbrados (son 6 años de espera, era normal que nos acostumbremos) , planos los sacas solo para logro porque para un chusque o pvp no sirven porque están debajo de los sirius potente.
Ojo : Si ponen restrinciones de planos para descifrar alguno especifico pos asi mismo mejoren la obtencion de planos necesarios para descifrar los de tau ceti es decir que los planos necesarios tengan mas prioridad en salir en los planetas de quinto anillo en sirius.
please here is only written in English, not in Spanish :sneaky:

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@gogueto:

Highway said:
...Our contributions to the Dev Shack will be in English only, simply because we can write more when we omit the translation work. Your replies can be written in any language, but using English as well may get you and your feedback a greater audience. If you are completely lost when it comes to reading and writing English, online translators will get you on board.

Stay tuned for more stuff coming to the Dev Shack!...
https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=37716#p179672

gogueto

Reaction score
Faye said:
@gogueto:

Highway said:
...Our contributions to the Dev Shack will be in English only, simply because we can write more when we omit the translation work. Your replies can be written in any language, but using English as well may get you and your feedback a greater audience. If you are completely lost when it comes to reading and writing English, online translators will get you on board.

Stay tuned for more stuff coming to the Dev Shack!...
https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=522&t=37716#p179672

but the subject is in a part that says only English and I thought that Spanish was not allowed :oops: :oops:

flyingjumper

Reaction score
It is funny to see, that the Community is finally awake about the Restrictions which are in the game.
(for the not german speaker here):
We have a Forum Topic in the German Forum about this Ship Mission with a survey about it and around 70% voted against this Mission style, that they don’t like it. But there isn’t any Reaction from any side. Not even some Reasons why they did this.

I asked Highway here in this Devshak 2 Topic, if there would be more restrictions like that. And he said something about "fresh variants". And well, we can say this as often as we want. But I get the feeling like, they don’t care.
Restrictions are bad for every game and please stop with them. Missions like "Einheit:Antwort" that u can do with a maximum of 2 people are cool, but missions were u have to buy a ship to do it, is the worst decision u can make.

I can only agree with that, what the other people wrote here. Make it possible, that we can do Part 1 stuff with the Part 2 tech.

MOE

Reaction score
flyingjumper said:
It is funny to see, that the Community is finally awake about the Restrictions which are in the game.
(for the not german speaker here):
We have a Forum Topic in the German Forum about this Ship Mission with a survey about it and around 70% voted against this Mission style, that they don’t like it. But there isn’t any Reaction from any side. Not even some Reasons why they did this.

I asked Highway here in this Devshak 2 Topic, if there would be more restrictions like that. And he said something about "fresh variants". And well, we can say this as often as we want. But I get the feeling like, they don’t care.
Restrictions are bad for every game and please stop with them. Missions like "Einheit:Antwort" that u can do with a maximum of 2 people are cool, but missions were u have to buy a ship to do it, is the worst decision u can make.

I can only agree with that, what the other people wrote here. Make it possible, that we can do Part 1 stuff with the Part 2 tech.
Agreed, being forced to buy a ship for only do 1 mission its not good and also not being able to use the new tech for do sms of part 1 is also not good, new ppl will have trouble to do them and all we gonna be able to do is to OC them? Doesnt feel good to spend another 1.8mil for make a configuration of TC ships only for venar so rethink in this 2 restrictions bcs their really bad

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
I'm wondering how do Ya guys want to make the part with changing existing planet for TC Part 2. Should we expect missions for these TC Mantis that can loot TC BPs for Part 2, or tech will be available to get somehow by Mantis that are only visible by us and we need to find them? Did you find any solution for implementing them into old planets?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
If tau ceti part two you get to do missions in lower system planets, if you get to play in sol, wouldn't it be cool if you get to land in the upper atmosphere of the gas planets (Jupiter Uranus and Neptune) as they are just there now because they are pointless. Wouldn't it be cool if you can go there if you are a tau ceti ship with raiders in the planet. Since in tau ceti you can use the environment to your advantage I was thinking you can do the same in planets like Jupiter (as it's very stormy)
Jupiter:
There can be a large storm cloud building up and you can drag multiple enemies to the cloud and once the cloud blows up it gives out a lightning chain to the enemies (it can happen to you though if you are not careful)
There can also be a warning if your out of the "safe zone" for a long time your ship can overheat causing a thermoblast. in all gas planets I think there should be a safe zone in the e-field areas.
Neptune & Uranus:
There can be an freezing ice storm building up in a small area and you can drag enemies up there to get them "stunned" (But it can happen to you if you are not careful)
Both Gas planets:
There can be a "corruption zone" which is large storm clouds around the area that can reduce your damage and the enemy's damage.
It would be very interesting if in tau ceti you get to go to lower systems and have the chance to go to planets like Jupiter or other gas planets. If you can it would be cool if the maps would be bigger.

BrYaN

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
If tau ceti part two you get to do missions in lower system planets, if you get to play in sol, wouldn't it be cool if you get to land in the upper atmosphere of the gas planets (Jupiter Uranus and Neptune) as they are just there now because they are pointless. Wouldn't it be cool if you can go there if you are a tau ceti ship with raiders in the planet. Since in tau ceti you can use the environment to your advantage I was thinking you can do the same in planets like Jupiter (as it's very stormy)
Jupiter:
There can be a large storm cloud building up and you can drag multiple enemies to the cloud and once the cloud blows up it gives out a lightning chain to the enemies (it can happen to you though if you are not careful)
There can also be a warning if your out of the "safe zone" for a long time your ship can overheat causing a thermoblast. in all gas planets I think there should be a safe zone in the e-field areas.
Neptune & Uranus:
There can be an freezing ice storm building up in a small area and you can drag enemies up there to get them "stunned" (But it can happen to you if you are not careful)
Both Gas planets:
There can be a "corruption zone" which is large storm clouds around the area that can reduce your damage and the enemy's damage.
It would be very interesting if in tau ceti you get to go to lower systems and have the chance to go to planets like Jupiter or other gas planets. If you can it would be cool if the maps would be bigger.
jajajajaja tu imaginacion pero mas bien parece que quieres hacer una mescla del pubg mobile con el pirate ...

es mi idea o en este "Dev Shack #7 " parece que los que comentan son los mismos creadores del juego que todo opinan: bien bien bien de acuerdo excelente y muchas cosas mas , o es que estos jugadores aun ni llegan a tau ceti para ver la gran sorpresa de 6 años de espera.
porque en el anterior habían muchas criticas y en este ya no porque sera?
o es que la verdaderos jugadores ya se cansaron o le sancionaron para que ya no opinen.
SIN OFENDER A NADIE

El lanzamiento de la Parte 2 está planificado para principios de 2019. Mientras tanto estamos trabajando en una actualización de Dino Storm ya que la comunidad también espera obtener una actualización. Pero esto no retrasará a Tau Ceti ya que ya está planificado en la ventana de lanzamiento dada.
porque esta parte deja mucho que hablar porque ya nos dijeron que dino ya no lo tocarían hasta terminar con el pirate porque en los 6 años de espera era porque se habían encargado solo del dino y ahora vuelve a tocar el dino dejándonos de una lado pff

Status
Not open for further replies.