gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
pedrowatafak14. said:
invest more than 5 million in a raven tau and that can not be used in Sirius is not funny, many people ask to eliminate that restriction you say they are based on our comments to improve the game, however they show that it is not.
:!:
Good, another comment asking to remove that restriction. And I am sure that are many players wishing the same.
The devs have something to say about this :?: :sneaky:
Any chance to see that restriction being removed?

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
New Information about anything?

MFG GreenSpider

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
gonzaabel said:
Yes. Its boring to me use the same tech in Sirius since 2012... But the devs read it and don't change their mind.

Please.... Highway you can allow TC ships to land in all rings of Sirius? Many people can see that restriction is insane like I predicted in the past. Is insane see how your ship that values +1.2M of cryonite if that are TC ship or your parsec/raven with Venar tech and armors values +5M of cryonite can't land on Sirius planets when we always since Vega we can return to farm in old planets with high tech, product of our progress in the game.

I am not playing and I still in this forum because I have hopes about you will remove that restriction to return to this game with desire to play and invert money to my fun. At least say "No, the TC restriction in Sirius will not be removed" and with it my hopes of use TC tech in Sirius will die and rest in peace.
Well said, speeds up the annoying R5 grind especially when the techs don't drop at all, and ofc adds a bit of fun. But I highly doubt if they'd allow TC ships in R5 (At least see what happens in R5s after allowing TC ships). However, allowing TC ships in R4 and below sounds valid. Like how higher system ships are allowed in lesser systems.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
DantePlays said:
Well said, speeds up the annoying R5 grind especially when the techs don't drop at all, and ofc adds a bit of fun. But I highly doubt if they'd allow TC ships in R5 (At least see what happens in R5s after allowing TC ships). However, allowing TC ships in R4 and below sounds valid. Like how higher system ships are allowed in lesser systems.
Yes, that would add more fun to the game and more sense to TC. But I am tired to write here when I see the devs read this and they don't said nothing about it to know if they are going to remove that restriction or if the restriction never is going to be removed or anything...

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
gonzaabel said:
DantePlays said:
Yes, that would add more fun to the game and more sense to TC. But I am tired to write here when I see the devs read this and they don't said nothing about it to know if they are going to remove that restriction or if the restriction never is going to be removed or anything...
To me, a great tool for that would be to make gizas/soris/amarnas only killable through a mission restricted to sirius tech, kinda like an event mission, and remove tech restrictions to grind out of such missions, no matter the ring. So you could also use superior tech to clean spots for bosses, but not directly to fight them, which is pretty similar to what we know already with grinding and doing missions on lower systems.

gogueto

Reaction score
Fra_592 said:
gonzaabel said:
DantePlays said:
To me, a great tool for that would be to make gizas/soris/amarnas only killable through a mission restricted to sirius tech, kinda like an event mission, and remove tech restrictions to grind out of such missions, no matter the ring. So you could also use superior tech to clean spots for bosses, but not directly to fight them, which is pretty similar to what we know already with grinding and doing missions on lower systems.

as the Christmas event to kill the snowman :?: :)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Fra_592 said:
Great idea!!!!! nice :)
Highway make it possible please :mrorange:

adriangosa

Reaction score
The game is not a free game, it is full of restrictions, prohibitions, decipherments, conditions, etc.
Things for which the pilots stop playing:

1- you can not get off at Sirius with Tau ship.
2- you can not use the improvements for the whole game (example: I pay a 30-day upgrade but it does not work for 30 days, because about half the time I'm in pirate mode)
3- the paint can not be used: Armor Antimatter, in pirate mode
4- they do not let you do all the missions of Tau in squad
5- You can not do some Tau missions in squad more than 2 pilots.
6 - You can not buy from the store, ship Tau without a lot of conditions, decipherments, etc.
7 - there is no logic in the updates, the Tau planes are worse than the Sirius planes (in what have I improved, with the updates ?, I can not make more cryonite, I do not have more firepower, I do not have more speed, I am not stronger in chusque, etc.). The logic has been totally lost.
8 - there is no stability in the game (example: the emperor ship at the beginning held 2 powerful Sirius orbitals, everyone has assembled it, and then they have made the updates and at one stroke have taken all the value of this ship, also of almost all the ships).
9 - there are no rewards in the game to stimulate the pilots, for example: all pilots who have completed all the plans from Vega to Tau (planes: blue, gold, olite, dolomite, clay, kenite, sirius, tau) have 10% more firepower, 10% more speed, 10% more resistance, in all ships even in pirate mode. In this way all the pilots will work more to get these bonuses.
I'm not against updates in general, there's a lot of work except the exceptions above.

El juego no es un juego libre, está lleno de restricciones, prohibiciones, descifraciones, condiciones, etc.
Cosas por lo cual los pilotos dejan de jugar:

1- no se puede bajar en Sirius con nave Tau.
2- no se puede usar las mejoras para todo el juego (ejemplo: pago una mejora de 30 días pero no me sirve 30 días, porque más o menos la mitad del tiempo estoy en modo pirata)
3- no se puede usar la pintura: Armadura Antimateria, en modo pirata
4- no se pueden hacer todas las misiones de Tau en escuadra
5- no se pueden hacer algunas misiones de Tau en escuadra más de 2 pilotos.
6 -no se puede comprar de la tienda, nave Tau sin un montón de condiciones, descifraciones, etc.
7 -no hay ninguna lógica en las actualizaciones, los planos Tau son peores que los planos Sirius (¿en que he mejorado yo, con las actualizaciones?, no puedo hacer mas crionita, no tengo más potencia de fuego, no tengo más velocidad, no soy más fuerte en chusque, etc.). Se ha perdido totalmente la lógica.
8 -no hay estabilidad en el juego (ejemplo: la nave emperador al principio aguantaba 2 orbitales Sirius potente, todo el mundo se la ha montado, y luego han hecho las actualizaciones y de un plumazo le han quitado todo el valor de esta nave, también de casi todas las naves).
9 -no hay recompensas en el juego para estimular a los pilotos, ejemplo: a todo los pilotos que han completado todo los planos desde Vega hasta Tau (planos: azules, dorados, olite, dolomite, clay, kenite, sirius, tau) que tengan un 10% más de potencia de fuego, 10% más de velocidad, 10% más de resistencia, en todas las naves incluso en modo pirata. De este modo todos los pilotos van a trabajar más para conseguir estos bonos.
No estoy en contra de las actualizaciones en general, hay un gran trabajo salvo las excepciones más arriba escritas.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I think the idea of Fra_592 is the best way to resolve that issue.
But, here comes the important: you Highway what you will do? you can say something about the discussed here?
We need only know if the idea of Fra_592 can be real soon or if you will not make changes about it. :)

-everest-

Reaction score
adriangosa said:
The game is not a free game, it is full of restrictions, prohibitions, decipherments, conditions, etc.
Things for which the pilots stop playing:

4- they do not let you do all the missions of Tau in squad
5- You can not do some Tau missions in squad more than 2 pilots.
of work except the exceptions above.
If you are a good player who get an access to tc that mean u know how to play and if you know how to pàay that mean u can do the missions alone & if the devs put this mission in solo that mean they are solotable .

Your A-LGM -everest- / English Team

-everest-

Reaction score
After the pirate mode is something u can active or not , its your choice to active it or not that mean if u bought boosters u've to think before activ " the pirate mode "

& with that the pvp is now fair and no one can buy a booster to get an advantage or somethings in pvp to kill everyone like the past , i remember some ppls bought the speed booster , shot a player and run away & back to kill another one .

That was not really fair and the devs fix it .

Your A-LGM -everest- / English team .

-everest-

Reaction score
7 - there is no logic in the updates, the Tau planes are worse than the Sirius planes (in what have I improved, with the updates ?, I can not make more cryonite, I do not have more firepower, I do not have more speed, I am not stronger in chusque, etc.). The logic has been totally lost.

Tau Ceti is still in developpement that mean the devs are preparing something for the futur with tauceti planet & ship .

may for the moment the tc ship is not so good for you but for me he is after we will see in the futur and with next updates and others .

You don't have more firepower ? Are you sure ?

Your A-LGM -everest- / English team

adriangosa

Reaction score
-everest- said:
After the pirate mode is something u can active or not , its your choice to active it or not that mean if u bought boosters u've to think before activ " the pirate mode "

& with that the pvp is now fair and no one can buy a booster to get an advantage or somethings in pvp to kill everyone like the past , i remember some ppls bought the speed booster , shot a player and run away & back to kill another one .

That was not really fair and the devs fix it .

Your A-LGM -everest- / English team .

What should I understand about this response? = so I buy gold when I can play for free, is that it? Do you think this is an arrangement? . I have spent 15 million cryonite on all kinds of tests, I am very sure of that. Nothing, I do not bother you anymore, if you think that now you win more than before then go ahead. Too bad this is a good game.

Reaction score
Hello,

One more thing that i think most of us noticed, is that theres a serious unbalance on the pvp sistem now,

The system looks nice on close-systems, but have you guys tried some antares tech vs ancient tech?

Idk if this was fixed, but some weeks ago, me and some friends tried to go to fight some Ancient Mysts with the rare antares mantis tank, and people couldn't hit us because of the Aim Scrambler.. so, it might require some more revision.

Best regards!

gogueto

Reaction score
NoMeSeLaContraseña said:
Hello,

One more thing that i think most of us noticed, is that theres a serious unbalance on the pvp sistem now,

The system looks nice on close-systems, but have you guys tried some antares tech vs ancient tech?

Idk if this was fixed, but some weeks ago, me and some friends tried to go to fight some Ancient Mysts with the rare antares mantis tank, and people couldn't hit us because of the Aim Scrambler.. so, it might require some more revision.

Best regards!

still missing part 2 of the pvp ;) :)

Reaction score
adriangosa said:
8 - there is no stability in the game (example: the emperor ship at the beginning held 2 powerful Sirius orbitals, everyone has assembled it, and then they have made the updates and at one stroke have taken all the value of this ship, also of almost all the ships).
Yeah.. it feels really bad, something you can learn about this is, if you are going to make a change in the game's mechanic, atleast ask your users first, or make a survey to see if its a good change or not and why..

I remember that i farmed for like 2 months, buying memberships and getting alot intot the game just to get this marvelous ship, just to get destroyed by a change by an update, trust me when i tell you that it doesn't feel good.

Some of my friends left the game because of this specific reason..

They feelt like all the effort that they puted into the game, all the time that they invested, and all the money that they spent, all fo it was for nothing, and they don't trust the game because of those changes.

I don't mean to sound rude or bad, its just my point of view of the issue.

A wrong step can be fatal, but you got a strong community, so don't make it to waste, people here ENJOY this game :D

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Fra_592 said:
This is a great idea, but we still without official answer from Highway, the unique DEV that answer this DevShack.

Reaction score
Fra_592 said:
Thats a great idea!. But as gonza said, we still need a confirmation.

Btw, i know this question is kinda offtopic, but is there any way currently to get one of those legendary physical cd's of the game?

I know they were only sold in Germany, but i wouldn't mind pay extra for the shipping :D.
That would be something AWESOME to have the hands on!

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Majority of the pilots prefer being able to fly tc ships in Sirius, why not take it into your consideration and revive the game back up? I was hoping TC would bring people into the game, but sadly, it was vice versa :|

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
You can remove the TC restriction in Sirius and add special mission in orbit of R5 to kill Giza, Amarna and Soris only with sirius tech?
That will be a nice gift to the PG community...

Status
Not open for further replies.