gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Exciting news! :mrorange:

Another important question: Will we be able to do missions of TC part 1 with items of part 2?

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
NGSpeed
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Highway said:
1. Its planned to have all new skills as well from symbiotic and upwards even when the ships that use them are introduced later on.
Okay that is easy to understand.

but I think this could be irritating:
Highway said:
Planned Changes
~ 10 new Story missions that will continue from Tau Ceti Part 1
~ 130 Regular missions to gather new tech
Ability to farm TC tech together with 3 new item types
Ability to farm/unlock 3 new TC ships
We have the information that TC will be similar to the Sol-System or almost similar.
That means 3 story planets obiviously, but does it mean 3 tech levels aswell ?
(Tech-level1: Mars 3 stages; Tech-level2: Moon 2 stages; Tech-level3: Earth 2 stages; summed up 7 stages {rare stage is the same as 2nd from Earth -> doesn't count})
The next update will give us new tech that we will be able to obtain in lower star systems. Currently we have 1 tech level for TC (Tech-level1: Vénar 2 stages), the next update seems to increase this by 1 tech level so it could be like Mars with 3 stages or Moon with 2 stages (Tech-level1: Vénar 2 stages; Tech-level2: planets in multiple starsystems X stages).
Since there is no story planet in part 2, we gather our new tech in lower starsystems for TC.
Part 3 and 4 will each add a new story planet. What will happen with the tech level on those?
1) Will there be 3 or 4 tech levels then?

2) Will each tech level have 2 stages?

3) The armor for parsecs was always equal to a system ship with deluvian armor, but the next armor of TC ships will only be thermograde. To balance this, will you make the armor power of the thermo grade armor of TC ships stronger than in previous star systems or will the new parsec armor be less powerful than expected?

4)apropos armor: TC similiar to Sol thesis statement: in part 3 or 4, will there be the TC advanced armor? and the TC ships get the methanoid armor (or add a new name here xD)?

katana88

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
__KaTaNa__
Rank
Hello all

I was away for so long time from game so I am not sure if someone else already had idea like this but I will give it my try.

Am I alone or would someone also like more PVP part in game or/and adding some PVP mini games, making CQ more worth to do by giving better reward, making colossus PVP more fun by adding deathmatches, giving reward from PVP to encourage people fight ?

For PVP mini games we could take examples from famous MOBA games (team vs team, bases, turrets, or even flag game, or collecting and stealing resources like in resource war).

By increasing PVP part in game old, elite players would get less bored. I mean players who already completed game or most of game and now has to wait ages for this updates. They could have place where they would show their tech, effort and skills and win good reward.

Also old retired players who loved PVP here (but quit because PVP was always least important in PG) might return back and of course it will keep new and current PVP lover generations satisfied.

I am pretty sure this idea will work.
Almost all RPG games have big PVP part, MOBA games are so famous, mini games like that would add some new flavor to this game.

Gisbragon

Reaction score
Will the existing galaxies be taken care of again when Tau Ceti is finished?
I would like to point out again that the existing galaxies are almost extinct.

There is a majority of players in Sirius and Tau Ceti. But new players are rare. This is a serious problem for players who want to build an alliance. This also has an impact on the conquests. There are always only the same clans there. Arrangements are therefore possible.

Someone who starts the game doesn't find any teammates. The systems are empty and the existing players in the endgame. I'm already in the endgame. But if I had to start over again, I would find it very boring not to see anyone. I know players who didn't start playing because of that. So please don't just think about the endgame, but also revive the lower galaxies.

There are many possibilities. You can attract new players by advertising on game platforms. Or creates regular new content for the lower galaxies. For players from the endgame and for new players more temporary events or new missions. This has to be done at the same time. Advertising and new content. Additionally, you can revive the Pirate Galaxy newsletter and keep players informed of the latest news by email. Maybe old players will come back like this?

For the normal player in the endgame, the situation may not matter or may not be important. But that there are no new players to move up is not to be ignored and is a serious problem. I very much hope that this will slowly be seen in the same way. Thanks for reading.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Gisbragon said:
I would like to point out again that the existing galaxies are almost extinct.

There is a majority of players in Sirius and Tau Ceti. But new players are rare. This is a serious problem for players who want to build an alliance. This also has an impact on the conquests. There are always only the same clans there. Arrangements are therefore possible.

Someone who starts the game doesn't find any teammates. The systems are empty and the existing players in the endgame. I'm already in the endgame. But if I had to start over again, I would find it very boring not to see anyone. I know players who didn't start playing because of that. So please don't just think about the endgame, but also revive the lower galaxies.

There are many possibilities. You can attract new players by advertising on game platforms. Or creates regular new content for the lower galaxies. For players from the endgame and for new players more temporary events or new missions. This has to be done at the same time. Advertising and new content. Additionally, you can revive the Pirate Galaxy newsletter and keep players informed of the latest news by email. Maybe old players will come back like this?

For the normal player in the endgame, the situation may not matter or may not be important. But that there are no new players to move up is not to be ignored and is a serious problem. I very much hope that this will slowly be seen in the same way. Thanks for reading.
To keep lower system players , there should be enough some rewards which can be got by doing some quests or login. Daily reward can be got by e.g. killing 500 snipers on moon for some reward and + daily login reward. That way players would go lower system and work for rewards and also lower system players would gain some rewards in their system. I'd also add that there could be daily or weekly boss that spawns in random system and we get message what tech can be used there ( if someone uses stronger tech than required , he wouldn't be able to shoot it). Players can form squads to kill the boss , they can see its big hp on upper center of screen ( below pirate mode button) and on right or left side there could be list of players who make most damage ( in percents e.g. first place made 9% - 60hp damage to boss ) and by their rank they get rewards. Even if not in top 10 , players would get some rewards for participation. I hope someome like my idea :)

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
Oh, it's earth in the mountain area. Why that though?
Yep that is right, but something has happend there and the story will tell. ^^

Rajaa said:
Can we expect suprise ( e.g. new drone like for 6th anniversary - Assassin drone ) or lighting chain gold BPs for mizar to be dropped from enemies?
Razzorkill said:
Is there ever going to be a drone repeat for spaceball drones from 2012 and 2014, the drones from different countries? :) Maybe put them out there for the 10 years anniversary sale or just repeat event?
Some rare stuff is coming up for the event that many of you have not been able to get yet. So keep your blasters warm and be ready to unlock them.

However, the Gold Bps for the lightning chain did not fit into the structure of this event and will come later.
The same goes for the spaceball drones that are making a comeback at the next spaceball event.

gonzaabel said:
Another important question: Will we be able to do missions of TC part 1 with items of part 2?
Yes you will able to do them but need to finish the TC Part 1 story quests to get access to the planet where the new Bps are located.

NGSpeed said:
1) Will there be 3 or 4 tech levels then?

2) Will each tech level have 2 stages?

3) The armor for parsecs was always equal to a system ship with deluvian armor, but the next armor of TC ships will only be thermograde. To balance this, will you make the armor power of the thermo grade armor of TC ships stronger than in previous star systems or will the new parsec armor be less powerful than expected?

4)apropos armor: TC similiar to Sol thesis statement: in part 3 or 4, will there be the TC advanced armor? and the TC ships get the methanoid armor (or add a new name here xD)?
In total there will be 8 levels per item that can be acquired in Tau Ceti plus the rares. So 8 stages as you have named it :)
Not sure what you mean by tech levels. But its planned to have two armors for the X/parsec/raven class ships. The TC ships will have ~2-3 additional armors levels. The parsec armor will be matched to the first armor level and the last.

Gisbragon said:
Yes we have a plan to distribute the players in all systems better with the updates after Tau Ceti (Pirate Mode Rework & Player Controlled Invasions)

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Impressive!

Can we have QoL updates too? Like, charge all button for drones?

Saalek

Reaction score
Hi
Nice to have this news.

About CQs:
7 years ago, we pay CQ with fleet crio and as reward we received all crio + crio bonus for fleet in the system planets.
There are old unused planets.You can activate them and mantain 2 CQ options. And if you could quit gravitons in CQ will be appreciated.

Thank you

katana88

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
__KaTaNa__
Rank
it would be good if you let us know when is server coming back online together with that shut down warning message.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
well again a bad event :(( so, there is some news for TC part 2 at least?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
POSITRON3 said:
Why bad event?

POSITRON3

Reaction score
destroier6 said:
POSITRON3 said:
Why bad event?
because what we get in event are not interesting. booster are not interesting, For me and I am sure for much other pilot the reward are not for a 10 year anniversary event, nor for 1 year anniversary event :( the paramagnesis ship was very good but all what they give in this event is not good. I hope others enjoy it but me will be using my time in other stuff :(. they will know after the event they will see server empty for this celebracion. :(

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
POSITRON3 said:
destroier6 said:
POSITRON3 said:
Why bad event?
because what we get in event are not interesting. booster are not interesting, For me and I am sure for much other pilot the reward are not for a 10 year anniversary event, nor for 1 year anniversary event :( the paramagnesis ship was very good but all what they give in this event is not good. I hope others enjoy it but me will be using my time in other stuff :(. they will know after the event they will see server empty for this celebracion. :(
Indeed.90% players buy membership,becouse is hard without him play,and they gives for them crap boosters and useless drone for 10years game ...Wors event never was before....
Ofc ppl collecting that all stuff even if not be use becouse is somthing new on game.Others ppl like me say - wast of time,bye.

MOE

Reaction score
hektor.barbossa said:
POSITRON3 said:
destroier6 said:
POSITRON3 said:
Why bad event?
Indeed.90% players buy membership,becouse is hard without him play,and they gives for them crap boosters and useless drone for 10years game ...Wors event never was before....
Ofc ppl collecting that all stuff even if not be use becouse is somthing new on game.Others ppl like me say - wast of time,bye.
POSITRON3 said:
:arrowr: That are ur opinions, as a player since 2013 I think this event is very good, that drone will be helpful for alot of ppl and bring trs bk were both good ideas also love how they took into old events and recreated them all.
Even if u have mem that drone will help, u can get 2 remats and also for E for refill ur other drones spending less time to refill them :arrowl:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
MOE said:
Even if u have mem that drone will help, u can get 2 remats and also for E for refill ur other drones spending less time to refill them
This might be BUT you will now have to replace 1 drone for the "E-Drone" so that you basicly end up with just 1 aditional Drone in the end.

Player who have PLUS have surely the Cryo drone active all the time so that´s already 1 slot occupied
Now you can decide if you want the 25% E-Bonus as "perma" Buff what takes the 2nd Slot already
So you have only 1 Slot free that you can fill with one of the other drones or you need to have all 6 Drone Slots unlocked to switch on the fly to the drone you need for the current situation.

Aside from that i must say the Event is strange in terms of the difficulty.

At Kalabesh the Mission is basicly the common Eastern Event just with Mantis instead of Bunnies so if you have done some of the old eastern events you know how to play this mission.

At Aurora the Mission is weird cus the Main unit can attack multiple targets and has a crapton of HP and needs from what i have heard a pure engi sq. Also this mission seems to need the most presents considering that 1st star already requires 6 Presents and it gives only 1 present per Pilot in the mission. So if this counts for every star it would mean at least 30 times doing this mission for full 5 stars :sneaky:

And at Lustra... the Mission i in compare to the other 2 the easiest cus when done correctly you can do this mission in full sq in 3 - 5 mins even with all the freaking OS and mines that the turret throws around.

The other 2 Missions are pure Solo ones cus in sq drops are personal and so you can´t help others that maybe miss a few presents + some mission targets seem to be shotable from other pilots if you have the mission leading to an sometimes "you can´t finish it cus no respawn".

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
hektor.barbossa said:
POSITRON3 said:
destroier6 said:
POSITRON3 said:
Why bad event?
Wait what, you see crap to be able to remat twice, and charge drones fasters for membership users and for non membership users the best drone they made? I have no words xD. Also 1000% booster is crap?? when it allow you when you die or you are doing the event in low system dont need to move from them and 10% more damage is like a cryo booster because more fp = more cryo per minute and it also helps you to do event and TC missions... Im just shocked about this feedback :LOL:

You know how many hate paragneiss had at the begining?? All people were like omg no afterburner crap ship, and the time see this was not true...

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Calm down, please.

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname