Not open for further replies.

chocho29

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
chocho
Rank
"Fixed mission "Showdown on Venar" throwing unbelieveable amounts of units at players in its final phase".
24/07

Hey devs,
Are you sure ?? :eek:

Katiula

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
-Kati-
Rank
After today`s update everything is fine but Special (Damage) effects from the mantis and ship are not so good. Please remove that ^^ Old effects are much better ^^ ;)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Nice update! :D

And I have to add the sirius bp rotation works well. In 2 months the six ancient ships was dropped and various important BPs too. ;)

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
I love this new update, the ship is really good, the changes to the restrictions in Sirius too. Raven event is hard but its funny.

Keep working like that ;) :D

volvomotor

Reaction score
Good
I wanted to tell the developers that the event of the new raven ship is a little excessive, from what I have been able to observe, it takes a lot of work, too much I would say, asking for more than 600 credits is a bit complicated for someone who does not have members. and will not put them, in my opinion the event would have to be for all people with members and without members, but it seems that those who do not put members will not get that ships if they are not full day and night event. :frown:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
volvomotor said:
Good
I wanted to tell the developers that the event of the new raven ship is a little excessive, from what I have been able to observe, it takes a lot of work, too much I would say, asking for more than 600 credits is a bit complicated for someone who does not have members. and will not put them, in my opinion the event would have to be for all people with members and without members, but it seems that those who do not put members will not get that ships if they are not full day and night event. :frown:
Agreed, the energy cells need more energy in them so it can be easier to play the event.

Sar97

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
sarzalius
Rank
volvomotor said:
Good
Agreed, the amount of grinding in this event is beyond belief. Without memberships it takes entires DAYS to get to the 633 credits, aditionally, the planetoid was placed in the farest corner of the system making energy memberships a must have in order to complete the first mission, otherwise youll have to visit an e field everytime your jump from mars to the planetoid or wait for the travel time, making the first mission a membership-only way of obtaining credits, it is worth mentioning that the mission is the most effective method to obtain said credits.

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
NGSpeed
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
To the users that are playing the game without a membership:

Even though I play with membership, I still wondered, why the ring of DY-52 is so far away and that it will cost a lot of time for the ones who cannot skip the travelling. Sometimes the timer was at 15 minutes, meaning that, without the cost of energy, you might spend 30 minutes of travelling. I don't know if it is even possible to do with the maximum amount of energy the Mission A and B. First you need to collect 250 Raven Signets, to unlock mission A which will reward you with poenari bps (should refill some energy) and 10 Raven Signets.

Opportunity 1)
Since travelling would take a while, maybe you could stay at DY-52 to survive more waves and you farm your signets over there with friends (who might have memberships) or any player from your server. Here you will need to refill your energy with the energy cells at the end of a round, but the pause time is only 1:15min, so you need to let survive an enemie which will be tanked by your friends, so you can focus on collecting more energy and have as much time, as this last enemie survives. If you have a good squadron you can pass like this until wave 10, with voice communication. Every survived wave gives you more and more signets, so it is better to pass at least wave 7 with 5 people, else it will take for ages to get 250 RS without RS-Booster.

Opportunity 2)
You've reached 250 RS and you can play mission A. Here you should be at least with 2 people in the squadron. To safe the time for finishing the mission, your other squadron member who might have a membership can fly to DY-52 instead of you. So this saves a lot of time. You should take the role of the guardian for ore transporters, so always look their healthbar every 3-5 seconds depending on how many enemies landed on the ore mines. Because you won't shoot like this as much as your partner(s), so you safe energy, but you are still useful for taking care of the ore transporters. At the end you need to stay at the ore mines and still make sure those OTs make it safe to the landing zone. Like this you can easily farm the 10 Signets and always recharge your energy to max after every mission. If you have nobody to help you out because they don't have a membership, you need to make good use of the travelling time like cleaning your appartment or house, do homework or whatever. At this point I cannot tell how much energy the squadmember who defends permanently the mines looses during the ~12minute-shooting, maybe you need to switch roles to balance the energy consumption, if both are without membership.

Opportunity 3)
Mission B is easy, if you know when to use the cooldown function on the transporter. Fly this with two snipers and just drag the Mantis away when they land next to the transporter, so they focus on you and leave the transporter alone, the other one scans the transporter so he follows him. Like this you will reach the mission area with ~80% Health and defending the waves is really easy. I think there are only 4 waves of enemies. When you need to shoot the capsuls, make sure that everyone of the squad has shoot at least one time on each for more blueprints.

Hope this helps you, but the event is definitly playable without membership, you will just progress way slower. That's what "Amplifier Modules" are for, to increase fast the rewards. Depends on how much time you want to invest. Disabling the DD, FPR and EB will allow even better for skilled players (with or without membership) to reach high ranks in the reactor event. It is just a question of how much effort you want to spend, in order to be rewarded and how fast you want to reach rewards.
I know there are some servers with only a bunch of active players, but this event is not designed to be a solo run. Special event means that it takes time, energy and effort of you, but at the end of the day you might enjoy your new RDX-07 Paragneiss. I really like this ship and this event is pure fun when playing with friends.
Hope this year comes another RDX event in summer or whenever, only time can tell xD

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Wow, no comments... :confused:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Any news about tc part 2?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
No update about tau ceti part 2??

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
new News Tau Ceti part 2?

MFG GreenSpider

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Soon we post an little update with some screenshots of the new stuff.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hoping for some new stuff that you post here. I want to do some 'Pirates' Voice' video about that :D

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
NGSpeed
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
some love for the lightning chain <3

https://youtu.be/0TL9TCjYiPc

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
NGSpeed said:
some love for the lightning chain <3

https://youtu.be/0TL9TCjYiPc
Well i would say this vid will show split that not even their intended number of "jumps" of the LC seems correct cus wasn´t it said that it should be 6 - 8 times or soemthing around that?

This was an whole lineup of 30 inters that all got killed with it in a single use... Well now the question is just for how long until it will be "fixed" cus it reminds me a bit on the time when the OS in Sol was used and it had the nice "double OS" feature where it exploded at the start and the end of the active time^^.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We plan to get this fix ready for the next maintenance update release

MOE

Reaction score
Can u pls look into OS? Its bugged, there are times it deals some big insane dmg other times it barely scratches the enemies in both, PvP and PvE. For example my perceptron OS only dealt 3% dmg on a r5 abasis with ifrit on when it should deal a much bigger dmg. Another example, in PvP once in splash the OS dealt 86% to an hunter (crit) and 94% to a Punisher (also crit) and sometimes the crits barely do 50%-60% dmg.
Hope u guys can look into this asap bcs its a bit annoying and also frustating.
Ty for the attention ^^

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
NGSpeed
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
the probleme is not the damage itself, the animation for crits is not working properly. So you might land a crit without visual proove. If you do a crit with basic damage that was on minimum/bad rng, your crit is not that strong, and if you have good rng/maximum damage on a regular shot, you might land higher damage without criting. This is extremely weird and we don't have transparency for the numbers of damage calculations, with that being said, we are not even able to proove anything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.