Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
NGSpeed
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
gonzaabel said:
Your suggestion is not possible. We buy gold to enjoy the memberships everywhere (and I had years without gold in my account when I don't worked in the past), if you cannot buy gold that's not our problem. (Is not sufficient with the restriction of the speed boosters in PvP, right? :mad: )
And not all players who buy gold have low skills eh! :LOL: I with gravitons killing 3 ~ 5 pilots in Colossus when another pilots with gravitons can kill only one :LOL:
The same in PVE, if you have damage deflectors and shield reflectors you still can dying if you are bad playing.
And surely we will have global boosters. So, c'mon. Buy gold to help the game still progressing and enjoy the memberships too!
Get a job like me and the rest of the pilots who buy gold if you don't have one and contribute to pay the salary of the devs (they don't work free :) ).
How is it not possible ? You don't need to talk for the developers.
Where did I say that I couldn't buy gold?
In the PVE you need no boosters in order to play properly, even a Soris can be killed by only two pilots without fpr or dd. So why do you need boosters? It's an opportunity to make faster progress in the game, so the more money you will spend, the faster you do progress. The ifrit cortex event is a competition and not some common planet surface with mantis, which drop tech for ships etc.
Why do you even mention PvP? This is not related to anything that I said.
Global boosters, really? What does this have to do with inequality?
Why do you even judge me without having any personal information?

I prefer to focus on helping the community, creating helpful content and not being offensive in the forum to others.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
How is it not possible ? You don't need to talk for the developers.
Obviously it will be possible technically, but it is most insane adding up the engine booster restriction if the developers come your suggestion real.
I don't pay to get restrictions, that's sufficient with the PvP restriction for engine boosters. That's cause I buy these boosters to use it with pirate mode off and when I am in pirate mode I cannot use it when I pay real money for it.
And I am not talking for the developeres. I am talking throught my large experiencie in this game and how I see it (nine years).

Where did I say that I couldn't buy gold?
Generally if you cannot get these boosters it means you don't buy gold. It will means you don't want these boosts but the rest of players will want it. So your suggest will affect they (me included).

In the PVE you need no boosters in order to play properly, even a Soris can be killed by only two pilots without fpr or dd. So why do you need boosters?
It not at all about the need. It's about the company who develops the game, putting it for us to buy. Why? because you invest your money to get boosters in the game. We aren't making a donation. We pay for get boosters and the company make of it her business.

It's an opportunity to make faster progress in the game, so the more money you will spend, the faster you do progress. The ifrit cortex event is a competition and not some common planet surface with mantis, which drop tech for ships etc.
But what about these pilots like me who buy the boosters? I repeat again: we don't make donations, we buy gold to get the boosters and the devs make with it her business. And we as customers, we want to use these things we buy everywhere.
It's sufficient with the engine boosters restriction implemented for PvP activities... When we don't have any discount in these packets for the time we are in pirate mode and unable to use this booster.
And you want the devs aplying the same to the another boosters? Please, like I have saying one year ago about the TC Restriction in Sirius: "NOOOOOOOOOOO GOD". :LOL:

[insert "oh no god please NOOO" video here :LOL: ]

Why do you even mention PvP? This is not related to anything that I said.
I used it as example. Many people dislike that restriction.

Global boosters, really? What does this have to do with inequality?
It doesnt have anything to do with the 'obviously inequality of pay-users against the free-users in any game'. But it's help too to the free users to get boosters for free.

Why do you even judge me without having any personal information?
My friend, you have judge all people who buy the boosters saying these people have "low skills" :sneaky:

I prefer to focus on helping the community, creating helpful content and not being offensive in the forum to others.
I was being offensive? I am defending my boosters boughted with the money I get working on my job, from people who wants to restrict it. :mrorange:

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Too many "should". :eek:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
NGSpeed said:
The point of the boosters is to influence the regular gameplay, but is it really okay if reactor events with the best rewards are a question of your bankaccount ? -
Yes we also want that competitive PVE elements like the Reactor challenge is more focused on skill. For the upcoming update its already planned that the Engine booster, Firepower relays, Damage deflectors and Alloys will not have an effect on the planet surface of a reactor challenge planet.

These challenges should be more fun that way and there a plenty of gold items that help playing without gaining an direct advantage in the competition aspect.

NGSpeed said:
Highway said:
Does the change to the challenge mean that after you made some experiences, you will already know before the start of a new challenge, where which unit spawns and the lane it takes?
Yes exactly and it stays the same until the challenge highscore gets evaluated. So it should be more fun to optimize your play tactic to get a bit further after every try. We hope that the raven event is way more fun to play than the current reactor challenges in vega & draconis.

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
But, but....we WANT a direct advantage in PVE! Come on! Atleast keep the Alloy that costs a fortune! :mad:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
LimitedHansen said:
But, but....we WANT a direct advantage in PVE! Come on! Atleast keep the Alloy that costs a fortune! :mad:
3% of any booster is nothing and yes, it costs a fortune.
So another knock to the people who buy gold... Directly closes the store, with the store closed all will stay in equality... its similar when I have saying so much time ago and many times "Highway dont put restriction in Sirius, it will be unliked" and you proceed to put it and after months, you remove it because more people enter to the forum to request the removal of it.
And I repeat: I dont talk for the developers, simply I have a long experiencie playing this as "free player" and since 2 years as "gold player". I know how changes like that who impact on people who buy gold and no enter in forums. But if you read previous messages in this thread, you will find adriangosa as one of them to see what I say.
And it's normal... We buy gold to buy boosters and memberships for use it. If you restrict it to avoid the "adventage" of "gold users", at least gives us another thing in compensation for example: if I have boughted 20% of damage deflector and 20% of shield reflector, I will obtain in the surface of the reactor planets 40% extra of cryonite. Or directly FREEZE the time of the boosters restricted.
But not leave us with empty hands!!!

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
The_Ghost said:
Perhaps suspend the boosters during the challenge so they don't lose any time. Something that should be done for engine boosters in pirate mode...
Yeah, that's the better they can do for us...

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Nice to see the changelog!! :D

The hype is in the air!!!!! :LOL:

And, I think the new raven ship will feature the three new skills of TC. In the "new features" say about for the lightning chain only :sneaky:
But it's ok... I want it :mrorange:

Tectron

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Tectron
Rank
When they take out the other part of tau ceti and the new components that exceed the perceptronics can be installed, can you get down with this technology to sirius?

If the answer is yes to my previous question... :mrorange:

Do you realize the big problem this will bring?
the tau ceti ships could kill more easily this will cause less enemies to be found
When there is some valuable blueprint in Sirius there are too many people on the planet and it is very difficult to obtain it, this will make it worse

What is your plan in case this becomes a reality?

anthony.navas

Reaction score
Tectron said:
When they take out the other part of tau ceti and the new components that exceed the perceptronics can be installed, can you get down with this technology to sirius?

the tau ceti ships could kill more easily this will cause less enemies to be found
When there is some valuable blueprint in Sirius there are too many people on the planet and it is very difficult to obtain it, this will make it worse

en las misiones especiales de matar giza,armana,soris no hay problema y tampocohay problema ya que no sepuede robar nada

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Tectron said:

Simply, the Ancients right now doesnt take so much than before to land again. And if this were to be real (I doubt it), they can make the respawn a little bit faster to avoid it.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Global boosters are usually activated when an event does not have new rewards. But for the upcoming raven event this is different :)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
In the raven Dynamic didn't the Poenari initially have a sharper cockpit more in the shape of the beak of a Toco Toucan bird? Because when it was released playable, it didn't look like the story raven poenari in the raven dynamic 1 event

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Tectron said:

People asked for a lift, this is exactly what they're doing and you're telling this. There's only so much they can do.
Besides it's not as if you could go around 1 hitting units on an R5

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
NGSpeed
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Judging by the damage comparison between Sirius Ancient and Perceptron tech on 5th ring it could be a 3% less loot chance, 4th ring 6%, 3rd ring 9% etc.
So in the next update (part 2), the new tech could be on 5th ring a 6% less loot chance, 4th ring 9%, 3rd ring 12% etc.
Part 3 or 4 tech could be strong enough to reduce the loot chance on 5th ring by even 13%, 4th ring 16%, 3rd ring 19% etc.
These numbers are predictions and not official, I compared the loot chance reductions from other star systems and thought this could fit.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The update with the restriction removal and more comes next week on Tuesday. Check out the changelog: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=42164

flyfighter

Reaction score
Narokath said:
While only available in the shop at first, these items will be obtainable in future events.
Yikes.. :confused: .. I know ur a company that needs money and stuff, but there are other ways then this you know.. feels just soo meh. Let us be able to pay for cosmetics or something like different shaped blasters, colors or whatever. But granting ppl that pay for items this much of a headstart meh -> Pay to win hardcore mode. I get mixed signals here, first you disable booster effects on the raven dynamics planete wich is totally smart and i 100% agree with that, but now you do this item only available in shop move :?: :?: :?:

Besides that the new update seems a promising step towards a better future, well done. It actually feels like players complaints got heard out this time.

MOE

Reaction score
I found a bug Highway, atm the Vega Rare Speed Actuator is being more powerful than Vega Ancient Speed Actuator which shouldnt be happening, which I suspect is the over power thing all over again that u tried to fix few months ago, hope u can give a look on it ;)

flyfighter

Reaction score
Narokath said:
Added six new Lightning Chain items to the game:
Mizar Manticore Lightning Chain, Sol Shatterer Lightning Chain, Draconis Discharge Lightning Chain, Sirius Ancient Lightning Chain, Sirius Ancient Rapid Lightning Chain, Sirius Ancient Strong Lightning Chain
Will you be adding mizar - draco strong/rapid variants aswell?

DeluxeGamer

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DeluxeGamer
Rank
flyfighter said:
Narokath said:
Added six new Lightning Chain items to the game:
Mizar Manticore Lightning Chain, Sol Shatterer Lightning Chain, Draconis Discharge Lightning Chain, Sirius Ancient Lightning Chain, Sirius Ancient Rapid Lightning Chain, Sirius Ancient Strong Lightning Chain
Will you be adding mizar - draco strong/rapid variants aswell?
If they would do that they have to add the same for mizar sniper and mizar and sol defender rares as well
But i guess the rares will do their job just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.