Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Bledy
Rank
Clan
JF
I don´t get all Gold Blaster colors together now but i know at least that for Vega the Gold Blaster is blue, the Sol Blaster is red with a little animation in the trail and the Drac Blaster is Green in the Gold version.

Aside from them no other Gold Item had any sort of change in look or effect since Vega Golds so i´m confused what you are refering too here as i find it more disapointing that again all items beside the TC Gold Blaster did not receive an change in their animation/effect so that we still see the lame old rocks/sb/mines/os/AB/rd/etc hence that TC4 and its golds mark the "Final Tech" for the Mantis Story Arc and imo should have received a little more love then just "copy/paste" of their effects what is a much biger mistake imo.
I mean the color of the baster/rockets not the projectile/laser

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
in my opinion, armor 99 lvl slows down ships so that you can barely escape enemy units even gold afterburner doesn't help much should something change
i did collect it yesterday i will test it out after work. god i love my tc disruptor!😈

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
in my opinion, armor 99 lvl slows down ships so that you can barely escape enemy units even gold afterburner doesn't help much should something change
I case of the Gold AB vs Senti AB we did a little comparision between same ships and Gold AB is "slightly faster" so that it can cover more ground in the end but then again don´t forget until TC4 we had lvl 95 Tech in Lvl 91 ships so of course they are technically now as they should be in terms of the speed.

However it does not change the fact that imo (and many others) the TC AB does feel slower in compare to previous system ships so either it is a mistake in the formula or something else is at play here.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I mean the color of the baster/rockets not the projectile/laser
Do you refer to the model of the blaster/Rocket/SB itself that is attached to the ship? Tbh it doesn´t really bother me if it "does not match my green alloy lights" due in most cases i rather look to the enemies direction or ahead to spot other units or a DS to avoid them in time then to the direction of my ship :sweatgrinning:.

Also i think that those Pilots with no or another alloy may eventually not care much about this slight detail either and in theory it is in the hands of Split if maybe at some point they allow us to ">>>customize our looks further<<<" like i had suggested it in another post quite a while ago already.

Bledar

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Bledy
Rank
Clan
JF
Every detail matter!

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Every detail matter!
details makes everything perfect. if everything was perfect there would'nt be any suggestions, optimazation, ideas, creative feedbacks. compared to other techs i really love the details in draconis and sirius techs and when you compare the planets from low to top starsystem you will notice they put so much effort in it. especially calon and erebos. vénar is just a reboot of himself. anyway, erebos sems to look massive but it isn't, the details and distance graphic looks very good.

calon in the other hand seems to be similar and compared to the ancient temple on aurora and desai this planet seems to be more massive to thanks to the ancient temple. very impressive that the devs managed to include something so huge into a pve planet that works very well and lives.

hope to see more of this ancient stuff in oort system or beyond that!🙂

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
details makes everything perfect. if everything was perfect there would'nt be any suggestions, optimazation, ideas, creative feedbacks. compared to other techs i really love the details in draconis and sirius techs and when you compare the planets from low to top starsystem you will notice they put so much effort in it. especially calon and erebos. vénar is just a reboot of himself. anyway, erebos sems to look massive but it isn't, the details and distance graphic looks very good.

calon in the other hand seems to be similar and compared to the ancient temple on aurora and desai this planet seems to be more massive to thanks to the ancient temple. very impressive that the devs managed to include something so huge into a pve planet that works very well and lives.

hope to see more of this ancient stuff in oort system or beyond that!🙂
oh I got a suggestion, how bout they glow the rare guns purple and not red. might look more unique

Z0ckt

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Z0ckt
Rank
I wouldn't object to more colours and effects of the blasters either. On the contrary.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I love how you made the tau ceti rare ships huge as the other ones were tiny on the contrary

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I love how you made the tau ceti rare ships huge as the other ones were tiny on the contrary
yeah and i found a way to easily kill the mantis sentry 😈

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
TY Devs i really like items buffs ^^
Finally now they work proper and a lot more can use now.
Hope in future we got also balance ships armor and next buff old parsecs ^^

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I wanted to report an error with the plans I was beating a guard today in a squadron with my friends the gold plan fell out and I saw it and my friend who was also beating him didn't see the plan later I was beating ds and my friend saw the plan from the commander and we both shot it and I didn't see it something is wrong here fix it

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I wanted to report an error with the plans I was beating a guard today in a squadron with my friends the gold plan fell out and I saw it and my friend who was also beating him didn't see the plan later I was beating ds and my friend saw the plan from the commander and we both shot it and I didn't see it something is wrong here fix it
same happened to me multiple times. bp tracker kicks in but there was no bp at all. strange.. strange.. actually doctor strange.. in the multiverse of madness aka oort and tau ceti!😈 great crossover with thors lightning chain but wheres the hammer? can we get it soon?🙂😆

StarWik

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Kurogake
Rank
Clan
- V E R I T A S -
TY Devs i really like items buffs ^^
Finally now they work proper and a lot more can use now.
Hope in future we got also balance ships armor and next buff old parsecs ^^
They were buffed?:unsure:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I think a visual issue witht he rare tc rockets is that is leg is way too long. I'll show a quick example witht he parsec ss.
1660598647013.png

Wolkblade

Reaction score
eu queria reportar um erro com os planos eu estava batendo um guarda hoje em um esquadrão com meus amigos o plano ouro caiu e eu vi e meu amigo que também estava batendo nele não viu o plano depois eu estava batendo ds e meu amigo viu o plano do comandante e nós dois filmamos e eu não vi algo está errado aqui conserte
[/CITAR]
this happened to me a lot. mainly in the corrupt tower

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
could you share this information??? which ship??? what strategy was used to kill easily???
i will show it when the particular ship is ready for it. with the calon config and 91 armor i need 3 attempts to kill it. solo 😎. i wasted three days for the rare repairdroide and maybe it will ready friday or weekend.

about the story- i used slate for the 2th mission on erebos to kill the sentry but he doesnt get any damage, but i didnt fail when he attacks only when hes very close. must figure out how to do it the best way. maybe outside cover and doing it solo. it seems like ,,tringulation trap". i failed at the 3th spot because of outside units. config of the slate was some embo tech, rare blaster and 91 armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.