What's new

#10 Tau Ceti Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alioth

Reaction score
The lack of damage in the new weapons its actually disgusting, if I take a fully equip blue bps lvl 60 solar ships I can farm 45 mantis in mars with no problem, yet lvl 99 stuff is struggling with venar harvester...
same lvl difference btw

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
The lack of damage in the new weapons its actually disgusting, if I take a fully equip blue bps lvl 60 solar ships I can farm 45 mantis in mars with no problem, yet lvl 99 stuff is struggling with venar harvester...
same lvl difference btw
I wasn't happy about that either. but I guess as you travel up the systems it's going to get harder isn't it. it is what it is

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
same lvl difference btw
i totally agree here but it was said before that the tau ceti will not get as powerful as the lower systems. i think the last powerful system is sol. draconis kinda loose power too, but sirius tech in the beginning was very strong and you felt something special with the max 85rank and this is taken away by weaken ships, adjustments of the techs and rising up the enemies level equal to ours.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
still armor 99 is weak haha and still a golden plan that beats a little and it's funny that they write here themselves outstanding experts that it should be like this xd probably something is required from itemu which costs 500 k cryo?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
errm, how comes the tau ceti rare items are red? shouldn't they be their usual green

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
So i just made a quick test for the blasters and tried to compare DR to Senti to TC Gold Blaster.

As target i chose a mender as they have decend HP and from the quick test it was the following with only Blaster hits
DR Blaster: ~3% each hit
Senti Blaster: ~4-5% each hit
TC Gold Blaster: ~6% each hit

So the damge is from this quick test already 2x more but from Senti to Gold only a small increase as it should be expected. I will have to make some more tests of course but atm i can not see that the gold tech is weaker or nearly the same as DR tech for now.

I like the effect on the Gold Blaster though as it is not this classical "big ball of energy" like most other Gold Blasters had and so does differ a lot to them like the Sol Gold Blaster is also different. Can´t say if Gold SB, Rockets have some different effect but i have somehow the fear they will still be as boring as we know them atm.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
So i just made a quick test for the blasters and tried to compare DR to Senti to TC Gold Blaster.

As target i chose a mender as they have decend HP and from the quick test it was the following with only Blaster hits
DR Blaster: ~3% each hit
Senti Blaster: ~4-5% each hit
TC Gold Blaster: ~6% each hit

So the damge is from this quick test already 2x more but from Senti to Gold only a small increase as it should be expected. I will have to make some more tests of course but atm i can not see that the gold tech is weaker or nearly the same as DR tech for now.

I like the effect on the Gold Blaster though as it is not this classical "big ball of energy" like most other Gold Blasters had and so does differ a lot to them like the Sol Gold Blaster is also different. Can´t say if Gold SB, Rockets have some different effect but i have somehow the fear they will still be as boring as we know them atm.
tc especially oort system feels very weak in terms of techs and enemies are 'okish'. i think it needs rebalance.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
fix armor 99 lvl I am not able to stand by the guard with this armor my hp drops more like with armor 91swietny armor in which the ship with the best blue stands still and hardly flies at all pfff

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
what about cryonite? we see mantis farming cryonite on every fucking playable planet, now at their "home" we get less than in calon...
I hope that this is like a test or something and thing will get better in the future
dont compare calon to erebos. erebos gives less cryo than calon because the mantis grinded the oort system to death. same happened to erebos. the planet looks invaded by the mantis. and the little ,,test" you want, you get it against the ancients.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
what about cryonite? we see mantis farming cryonite on every fucking playable planet, now at their "home" we get less than in calon...
I hope that this is like a test or something and thing will get better in the future
dont compare calon to erebos. erebos gives less cryo than calon because the mantis grinded the oort system to death. same happened to erebos. the planet looks invaded by the mantis. and the little ,,test" you want, you get it against the ancients.
I don´t really think that Erebos is meant to be a planet that can be used for farming aside from maybe Harv hunting what still should be profitable at this point in compare to all other Mantis units at Erebos.

As always the most Cryos drop from turrets and normally yield around 3.500-3.800 cryo per drop what is mostly related to their HP and if i remember it correctly it was stated that the amount of cryo a unit can drop is related to their HP they have so that of course squishy units drop way less cryo then those who are mostly sponges for damage.

StarWik

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Kurogake
Rank
Clan
- V E R I T A S -
I just recently equiped the Advanced Tau Ceti Armor And Sentient Afterburner n protector, The Afterburner doesn't feel fast to move the cromiam and the protector seem very weak against the mobs in Erebos, 2 Lighting chains and its gone, 1 Orbital Strike from an Ancient Khons in calon and its gone, Like 4 shots from odion DS at Earth In Unrest and its gone, not even worth to use to clean mines in Venar, like 4 of them and its gone :/

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
@Vesperion, but anyway on Erebos comes great cryo together.. what i did, upgraded my disruptor only embo tech, storm embo and sentient tech and blazin lava slowy with sentient tech. my parsec storm is full sentient tech know. i began Erebos with 32million croy now i have 31millions and 650k. the amount of cryonite farming is quiet good. cryonite is not a problem anymore i dont know why some players sees a problem in it

@StarWik as i can the best amored ship blazing lava 91 armor is a huge punching bag. i never saw the lava so hard getting torn apart. i struggeld with three level 100 rockturrets.
sentient repair droide only gives 6% per sec. but the reason is here when your armor is below the repairdroids level there will be a limit for his function. embo repairdroide gave my parsec storm 9% per sec and disruptor sometimes 10%. the repairdroide rounds up odd repair numbers to avoid discrepancies thats the reason for the 9-10% per dec. if you repair it from the lowest point, e.g. out of the hangar with 100% damage, you can see exactly how strong the repper is these discrepancies will never happen again. sol rare repair droide gave the parsec storm 6% per sec. on draconis 7% you will understand the armor for each system better to see the difference and it is big in tau ceti.

StarWik

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Kurogake
Rank
Clan
- V E R I T A S -
@KingSub
I understand about the repair droid, but what I am referring to is the protector, I tried the Deep Recurrent Protector against an Odion patrol in Earth In Unrest, The Odion, Khons and Shysis shot me about 3 times each, The protector held me until half, And when I finished killing the patrol the protector still had about 20% HP left.

Now, the Sentient? I received the same or even less shots from the same patrol, and they destroyed my protector, and it's not like I can say it's because of the 91 armor, since I currently have the 99, and it practically left my cromian unusable, I currently use the slate to get blueprints and decrypt Sentient components.

879099385596768306.jpg

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
@Vesperion, but anyway on Erebos comes great cryo together.. what i did, upgraded my disruptor only embo tech, storm embo and sentient tech and blazin lava slowy with sentient tech. my parsec storm is full sentient tech know. i began Erebos with 32million croy now i have 31millions and 650k. the amount of cryonite farming is quiet good. cryonite is not a problem anymore i dont know why some players sees a problem in it
Well i go a different approach by tryoing to go directly for Gold tech instead of making an inbetween upgrade to Emb or Senti 1st.

The only exception here are the Senti AB and RD for as geting the gold version will be "funny" to put it mildly considering the units who drops the gold versions. I also made an exception for the Perf to install Senti Perf before Talon to have more fp vs the shielded units and it made already a difference.

However by going this inbetween step i spend 200k Cryo more then i would have spend by directly going for Gold as the upgrade to Senti Perf was already 200k and from there to Talon another 440k or something around that. So i will try to get all other Golds 1st so i can directly go from DR to TC Gold in one go in order to save cryo.

I even did fly all the time with my Emp with DR Blaster and SB hence having the tech for Senti Blaster and SB and can say it was worth it and much cheaper for me then the other way around that maybe is the intended way but once you know Erebos and the locations you can pass them mostly without any pod and imo the Parsec Emporer shines the most when reaching Erebos the 1st time to hunt stuff as it has the Protector and the Perforator so that he is the most versatile ship to get the tech for it 1st and then spread out to the other ship players wanna use/fly at Erebos or other planets.

However i think another issue is player only see the "value" of a cryo and ignore the rate they drop and i must say that it is decend enough to make a small fortune while hunting for the tech/golds where in most cases you should make nearly enough to cover the costs or reduce them by a lot when not encountering a gold struck where one gold after another drops.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
@KingSub
I understand about the repair droid, but what I am referring to is the protector, I tried the Deep Recurrent Protector against an Odion patrol in Earth In Unrest, The Odion, Khons and Shysis shot me about 3 times each, The protector held me until half, And when I finished killing the patrol the protector still had about 20% HP left.

Now, the Sentient? I received the same or even less shots from the same patrol, and they destroyed my protector, and it's not like I can say it's because of the 91 armor, since I currently have the 99, and it practically left my cromian unusable, I currently use the slate to get blueprints and decrypt Sentient components.

protectors are always weak. i remember when we used the long protector on earth in unrest because his hp was quiet better, but his stun absorbing feature was to weak. i only can say that even the deep recurrent shield is not that strong on erebos, sure it has more hp than the lava himself. dont await to much from protectors. i think theyre just fine

just try other protector as rare or regular ancient tech to see some difference and then try thw long one. you will get the same issue.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Call me crazy but what i find disapointing is that the TC Gold SB still has the same animation/effect like we know it since implementation. I know that the Drac Rare has also no other animation/effect and we stick to the red beam but imo it would have been nice if the TC Gold SB would maybe have received a new look that maybe is similar to the TC Gold Blaster... sadly this will mean that also Rockets may have the lame model and not have received a new look as well while again they surely could go with the look of the Gold Blaster.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Do we play different game or is it only me that feel Adv TC Armor as something completely superior to one armor below? That's true that Sentient Afterburner is bad on Chromian but try to install Fusion Force Afterburner now on Mizar regular (not rare!) Storm. Effect is the same. Then farm TC Rare Afterburner and then compare your Chromian with that Storm on Mizar Rare Afterburner.

When I equipped TC Rare Speed Act, I felt big difference between Sentient and Rare, as now I feel like on old systems with Rare Speed equipped. Just go back in times when you didn't have nor TC3 nor Sirius strong items :)

Status
Not open for further replies.