Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Pirates have just found some abandoned crates of ancient technology and used it for their purposes. They don't have such big advantage in power as you already finished story with them on "House Call" defeating Barossa.

Regarding stuff like "Ancient tech for Tau Ceti", it's not possible to have these because the Blue blueprints in TC already contain fragments of ancient tech that they're made of.
Cycle of rapid, normal and strong ends with Modal Logic that gets all 3 of them forming top EiU tech, and DR needing Modal for these. Ancient tech is only possible in Sirius Singularity and Tau Ceti is a standard system which is already above that tech, and as you know already that standard system ends up with Gold tech as a top tier tech in the system.

Also a good hint, Tau Ceti Part 4 is leading us to "Unknown Mantis System". If ancients had that kind of power to create something like "Tau Ceti Ancient tech", maybe Mantis wouldn't take control of them in TC2 part (EiU), and TC4 would be based on Unknown Ancients Territory.
thats true, if the ancients never used the existing techs we have, we had a big chance to see tau ceti ancient techs for the future and maybe we will get another techs called for e.g ,,ancient multipolar blaster''.

the reason for the controlled ancients and invaded earth is because of the mantis managed to hijack the energynodes and relayatations. so everytime we tryed to make sure that the energynodes are all-clear from swarm-codes more ancients landed and attacked us. it was always the mantis incited the ancients to us. sure the entity had a programm were he wanted that the ancients attack us for his own safety

the reason why the ancients seems so powerless is because they are compensated, especially the entity. if the temple was never build, the ancients would be wipped out forever, left behind only myths and wreckages of their legacy. and the main reason for this is draconis and sirius. sealed up in sirius and attacked by the methanoids ,,legendary nebula dragons" before the mantis war against the methanoids. the nebula is nothing more then the entity. thats what i believe, thats what aurora and desai shows how much they was going through. did i mentioned that the crashed huge ancient ship on desai is the same spaceship that was crashed in the raven events before?

however - can't wait for next week😁

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
Did i understand it right that the new planet is in a new star system but it is tau ceti part 4 ? Mh its a little confuse for me but im happy that it seems to go on with pve content after tc part 4 with the new star system

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
was little bit hard to find but here it is, don't know if you ever read this
Regarding stuff like "Ancient tech for Tau Ceti", it's not possible to have these because the Blue blueprints in TC already contain fragments of ancient tech that they're made of.
Cycle of rapid, normal and strong ends with Modal Logic that gets all 3 of them forming top EiU tech, and DR needing Modal for these. Ancient tech is only possible in Sirius Singularity and Tau Ceti is a standard system which is already above that tech, and as you know already that standard system ends up with Gold tech as a top tier tech in the system.

Also a good hint, Tau Ceti Part 4 is leading us to "Unknown Mantis System". If ancients had that kind of power to create something like "Tau Ceti Ancient tech", maybe Mantis wouldn't take control of them in TC2 part (EiU), and TC4 would be based on Unknown Ancients Territory.
Cada sistema o "empresa" dentro del juego tiene su estilo, acuérdense que este juego tiene muchísimos años y está hecho para que muchas personas lo puedan disfrutar sin tener un ordenador muy bueno.

Acuérdense que NO es lo mismo mostrar el mejor cañón azul que el peor azul. A medida que vas escalando de tecnología de un sistema el componente suele ser más atractivo.

Contra menos polígonos se usen (un mejor rendimiento se obtiene), obviamente es un poco más cutre pero todo tiene ventajas y desventajas. En este caso en Tau Ceti siguen una estética distinta a la que estas acostumbrada con componentes arcanos. Acuérdense que los componentes de Tau Ceti no son componentes de la singularidad aunque estos sean también arcanos.

Estaría bien respetar el esfuerzo que dedican los desarrolladores! Y SUS GUSTOS ;)

here translated as good as i could ⤵

Each system or "company" within the game has its style, remember that this game is many years old and is made so that many people can enjoy it without having a good computer.

Remember that showing the best blue blaster is NOT the same as showing the worst blue. As you go futher up to a system the technology and the component tends to be more attractive.

The less polygons are used (better performance is obtained), obviously it is a bit more poorer, but everything has advantages and disadvantages. In this case, they folllow in Tau Ceti a different aesthetic than the ones you used to with ancient components. Remember that the components of Tau Ceti are not components of the singularity although they are also ancient.

It would be nice to respect the effort the developers put in! AND YOUR TASTE 😉

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I have a question I wanted to ask about armors, whether there will be 2 armors or only one if it will be only one then the player will be much weaker and enemy units will inflict a lot of dmg

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I have a question I wanted to ask about armors, whether there will be 2 armors or only one if it will be only one then the player will be much weaker and enemy units will inflict a lot of dmg
i think ne0n ships will get only deluvian(sinflut) armor and parsec/rdx ships advanced tc armor. thats it.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I don´t think that this will be case considering that for Calon we had basically no armor and the damage of the units was still balanced enough to survive on the planet. In the end we only have the Thermograde/TC armor since TC2. So it would already have required with TC3 that an inbetween armor would come.

So i assume that it will only be hard to survive at the Mantis planet when you still use Thermograde/TC armor and once the Deluvian/TC Advanced armor is installed it will be like we know it currently.

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- Loq -
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
Did i understand it right that the new planet is in a new star system but it is tau ceti part 4 ? Mh its a little confuse for me but im happy that it seems to go on with pve content after tc part 4 with the new star system
TC2 came Eiu which is also not in Tau Ceti, we return to the Sol System. With that I concluded that Tau Ceti is not like the previous systems we know, for me it's good to do something different from the "normal".

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
TC2 came Eiu which is also not in Tau Ceti
Well in some way it belongs to TC as we have to deal with units that use TC tech and with the Sky OS they had also an easy time to conquer the earth. Sure the attack may be lead by the Mantis but again we don´t encounter any units that only use Sol tech at EiU.

However considering that we have with TC4 more storymissions it would not wonder me if we may see the one or other planet with another situation like it is with earth.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
kinda lost my hype for this if I were to be real. Too many delays, next time have a more promising schedule rather than constantly pushing it and releasing a teaser 4 months before the release.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
kinda lost my hype for this if I were to be real. Too many delays, next time have a more promising schedule rather than constantly pushing it and releasing a teaser 4 months before the release.
i feeld the same, but now i'm even more hyped for it. its a bit sad that lagrange was not even a thing. first off it was stated as mantis system and know as oort system. you put so much effort to lagrange. lets wait and enjoy, maybe in the future we will see it. i think the dead planets are a good beginning for something new, nothing stays dead in the universe 🤙

between tau ceti and oort system is an interstellar space. enough room to play for the future i think.. another what if?... moment.. what if lagrange was once tau ceti and oort system and ripped out? just sayin😁

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I can only repeat myself at this point and say "The Story for the battle against the Mantis is going to end with TC4".

So there is always room that at some point a new story can come up due with the defeat of the Mantis a new thread emerges from somewhere else. In the end we don´t know yet how far the Ancients have influenced other systems and all we currently do know is that they where already in the other systems we know so far + they seem to have an massive information center with tons of data that still needs to be reviewed.

Also there is still the artifact that in my eyes still shows a system we have not seen and so also still leaves room for another story to wrap around the artifact and the system it shows.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I can only repeat myself at this point and say "The Story for the battle against the Mantis is going to end with TC4".

So there is always room that at some point a new story can come up due with the defeat of the Mantis a new thread emerges from somewhere else. In the end we don´t know yet how far the Ancients have influenced other systems and all we currently do know is that they where already in the other systems we know so far + they seem to have an massive information center with tons of data that still needs to be reviewed.

Also there is still the artifact that in my eyes still shows a system we have not seen and so also still leaves room for another story to wrap around the artifact and the system it shows.
yeah the artifact.. i still believe it is tau ceti or it could be the oort system, depends on how many ring and planets are there. tau ceti has loose one ring about last year. we still have the mantis entforcer and the mantis scientist.

another thing that blows my mind, why is there an ancient-baiter and mantis-baiter? do they mantis rebuild ancients into their units as hybrids?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
another thing that blows my mind, why is there an ancient-baiter and mantis-baiter? do they mantis rebuild ancients into their units as hybrids?
I would now simply assume that this is related to the Hijacking of the Ancient Units from the Mantis and so are controlled by them. Why it only counts for the Baiters so is even for me a mystery cus in theory the whole invasion on earth is controlled by the Mantis during that time and the Ancient Units where simply instructed and send by the Mantis i would now say rather then by the Ancients on their own.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I would now simply assume that this is related to the Hijacking of the Ancient Units from the Mantis and so are controlled by them. Why it only counts for the Baiters so is even for me a mystery cus in theory the whole invasion on earth is controlled by the Mantis during that time and the Ancient Units where simply instructed and send by the Mantis i would now say rather then by the Ancients on their own.
jep and some sirius hints shows that the ancient are robots you definitely saw the ancient robots in some sirius missions

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I think that after tc 4 you could focus on the history of the ancients by whom they were built I imagine a great planet which is a great factory of the ancients

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I think that after tc 4 you could focus on the history of the ancients by whom they were built I imagine a great planet which is a great factory of the ancients
I still wait for a planet we can actualy fly into and the deeper you go the more advanced it gets + the function that you can not orb inside the planet until you leave it or pod and then can only selfmat or return to hangar

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I still wait for a planet we can actualy fly into and the deeper you go the more advanced it gets + the function that you can not orb inside the planet until you leave it or pod and then can only selfmat or return to hangar
oh boy, thats a great idea!😳😁

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
oh boy, thats a great idea!😳😁
I kinda had this idea already years back for some reason as i think it would be a nice change of environment rather then only just go over planets. Techna is kinda such a planet but still with to much open space and only some places you "fly into the planet" or chunks of it and without the restriction.

In theory the orbit restircion can easily be solved by setting us into perma combat mode like it is the case in some story missions at a certain point and until we reach a certain location. In theory only a small point in any corner of the map would be the landing zone where we can land and orbit into the planet.

If i remember it correctly hower this suggestion was made by me in the very old forum and so is not more available but then again i did not make any map design or stuff but it also was the reason i had the other idea of a water planet that had domes benath the water and is connected by tubes to traverse between these domes while outside of the domes the water fauna and flora can be seen and some domes have settlements and others have artifical nature locations and again landing is only possible at the surface but it gives several spots that lead to the surface and so has several options to orbit rather then restrict it only to the landing zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.