Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
Good

I would like the developers to let us choose at least the components of the new Raven, that is why I leave the compositions that I would put for the new ship:

PRUEBA.jpg
Reasons:
1) First hybrid ship with driller and orbital.
2) New ship with inverter from mizar to Sirius. At the moment the ne0n-1 Hunchback does not work and nobody uses it in conquests.
3) First ship to include 2 Taucety components (This will generate a massive purchase of gold to buy the components of said ship).
4) It would be a ship that would give competition to the RDX-08 Chrome Corundum in terms of conquests.
5) I find it very balanced in terms of components.
6) With reasonable armor similar to the HyAn Mutilator Parsec it would make an excellent Hybrid ship.
7) With a speed similar to ne0n-1 Hunchback would leave quite competitive in terms of pvps.

Please if the pilots can support or comment on this request.

From already thank you very much.

Black iron
Elite troop
Gaia.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Not sure if i understand it correctly but if you mean that we should have a RDX/Parsec classed ship that we can freely equip then i covered this idea 2 years ago already in another post :sweatgrinning:

>>>The RDX - Prototype (Ship Idea/Suggestion)<<<

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Not sure if i understand it correctly but if you mean that we should have a RDX/Parsec classed ship that we can freely equip then i covered this idea 2 years ago already in another post :sweatgrinning:

>>>The RDX - Prototype (Ship Idea/Suggestion)<<<
Hello Vesperion

He didn't ment that, he ment a specific ship with its specific components, i might say that having a ship that can be freely equipped would pretty much kill any possible and future variety on the game :p

Greetings,
Fission

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Hello Vesperion

He didn't ment that, he ment a specific ship with its specific components, i might say that having a ship that can be freely equipped would pretty much kill any possible and future variety on the game :p

Greetings,
Fission
I won´t give up on my dream :p.
In the end it would "kill" the need of SSG to always think about new ship designs and their loadout just to be not used at all or just for a short while so that they have more time of expanding the game :ROFLMAO:.

Aside from that:
Can we raelly speak from variety in the game if the Meta of ships is Chrom, Slate, T-Bird, Hunter and Para? Variety would mean that every ship is always usefull and required rather then going for "all guns blazing to kill the stuff asap". In SM some other ships are required but then again only for the SM but not for anything else. Look at all those ships that collect dustpile after dustpile in the hangar cus they are "to unatractive" to be any usefull.

Sure a ship that offers the free choice of items would kill a lot of other ships in their usabilty but then again... each time a couple of millions of cryo will be blown away if you create a new one of those beasts and bring it to top tech.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Paragneiss was the first Brand new ship with TC Tech and we loved it so much that every player bought this ship. If you create a squad with full gneiss you will be able to tear Planets apart.💢

The problematic ship is the Chromian. Its not about how or why this ship is the most favorites for Storymission and CQ. But i can say the cooldown is very fast and damage is also very good. It doesnt matter if the Chromian is for Sol Sirius or Tau Ceti. He overpowered the Emperor in every single way. This ship will still a problem in terms of Armor and fast cooldowns.❕

Black Slate is my favorite ship. It makes very fun to jump around dealing damage and trap enemies. I know this ship has no shield or protector, but we dont need that his good armor covers the damage very well. the speed helps here out, so that repair droide is nearly cooled down. This ship uses two TC Techs and he helps alot in Storymission. By far the best ship for PvE. 😁

Now the Blazin Lava is noot sooo popular for the community. Most players used it for Sol or Sirius. I use it for Sirius and Tau Ceti. He can cover almost every damage and can lower the enemies damage down. But he is so slow even with speed drone or speed booster. I killed two times a Giza without boosters only Drones. I think the Chromian can do that too. 3 lavas could do a soris while standing. We did that 😌

So i think SSG did a great job creating new Ships with new Techs. But the Corundum has to much play in cooldown and armor. This needs adjustments real bad.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Paragneiss was the first Brand new ship with TC Tech and we loved it so much that every player bought this ship. If you create a squad with full gneiss you will be able to tear Planets apart.💢
Well considering the time when Para was introduced it was exactly the other way around due most pilots complained about the lack of an AB. The "i want a Para" hype came more or less after the RDX event was over where it was obtainable as Mission B Reward and when the next RDX Event came pretty much everyone did it more or less for the Para as Mission A reward and Chrom was a nice bonus to obtain during that time.

Slate also had a little hickup start as well cus during the time it was implemented the QL had a bad reputation about having a short range and way to long CD. Sadly i have no comparision cus when i obtained Slate the QL was already changed to the version we have now with short CD and a very good range to get away and run.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well considering the time when Para was introduced it was exactly the other way around due most pilots complained about the lack of an AB. The "i want a Para" hype came more or less after the RDX event was over where it was obtainable as Mission B Reward and when the next RDX Event came pretty much everyone did it more or less for the Para as Mission A reward and Chrom was a nice bonus to obtain during that time.

Slate also had a little hickup start as well cus during the time it was implemented the QL had a bad reputation about having a short range and way to long CD. Sadly i have no comparision cus when i obtained Slate the QL was already changed to the version we have now with short CD and a very good range to get away and run.
Jep the cooldown was to high and range to short. But there is a huge problem with the Q-leap. E.g if you install symbolic or deep recurrent or draconis leap the range is the same. Except by the sirius Variants. It is normal. Short or long. This needs to be adjusted. It should happen before the Rare Tc bps comes out and every blueprint should give 5% more range. Because there is no difference between best blue Earth leap or Calon leap

Fun fact: Ancients units can jump around without having targets. I've seen this multipile times on Earth😁

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
I present you the RDX-11 Basalt.
RDX-11 Basalt.jpg

Exterminate the front, secure the back -- The RDX-11 Basalt packs a huge burst kit in his arsenal leaving only electrostatic, burning craters. On the battlefield he can empower his allies and claim big areas, never underestimate his momentum.

Why?
+high burst
+low cooldowns
+full AoE damage kit
*armor: Paragneiss; speed: Poenari
-difficult to focus on a target within a mass
-countered by stuns, Corruption Cloud and Damage Inverter
-drawing a lot of aggro

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I present you the RDX-11 Basalt.
View attachment 48807

Exterminate the front, secure the back -- The RDX-11 Basalt packs a huge burst kit in his arsenal leaving only electrostatic, burning craters. On the battlefield he can empower his allies and claim big areas, never underestimate his momentum.

Why?
+high burst
+low cooldowns
+full AoE damage kit
*armor: Paragneiss; speed: Poenari
-difficult to focus on a target within a mass
-countered by stuns, Corruption Cloud and Damage Inverter
-drawing a lot of aggro
Thats nice😍 but i miss new Prototypes😪😬

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
It was easier to find a name based on different stone types, so I choose it as RDX xD
I would be fine if it's from Antares Industries, HyAn (Hybrids Antares?) or even a co-operation between two factories (STAMxMETA-Y or STAM&META-Y).

If I look at MST-Y Locust Hybrid I came up with the idea of a prototype ship of a GC-Y, STAM-Y and META-Y.
(From Mizar to Tau Ceti)

The MST-Z Scorpion Hybrid would be an idol aswell: GC-Z, STAM-Z and META-Z.
(GC-Z only in Gemini, STAM-Z only in Sol, META-Z only in Draconis)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Nah if we go that route then let me introduce you to totaly obliteration by going all out :devilish:

Pure Damage - Normal.jpg
Pure Damage - Rare.jpg
Pure Damage - Ancient.jpg

You want a new Prototype? Here you go :whistle:
The Anln-E42 Exterminator:
Leaving a trail of dispair and scorched earth the Anln-E42 Exterminat was a secret Project at the Carl Sagan Lab as an desperate attempt to counter the invasion of the Mantis Forces. As leading scientis in this project Tobias Planck searched far and wide for a tech that could controll all this energy and to finish this Project before the Mantis invasion would cause to many casualties.

However this Project failed to be completed in time and was significantly slowed down and later even put on halt when Prosperus and Commerce Central did fall into the hands of the Mantis Invasion due the most crucial part for this project, the "Flux-Capacitor AI" could not be delivered. Isaak and Sara Handal however managed to safe the part and hide it from the Mantis to prevent the destruction of this part and in hope that the project can be finished when the time comes.

With the recent activities that lead to the liberation of Gemini the "Flux-Capacitor AI" could finally be send to the Carl Sagan Lab in order to complete the Anln-E42 Exterminator Project and go into the mass production. Without the "Flux-Capacitor AI" the ship simply would implode instandly due all the Firepower requires to dense the needed energy to a point where it could turn into an black hole that would be created during the implossion process while the AI controlls this point all the time and adjust the energyflow in a constand process.

With the finished Project at their disposal the production was instandly continued and the hulls equiped with the "Flux-Capacitor AI" in order to finally use the Anln-E42 Exterminator to strike back.
Basicly this Config is going for pure AoE/Splash damage by using all the sweet stuff that has short CD and will even be more devestating with the Aim PC. The Loadout is the Following

1 - Sniper Blaster (Replacing the Blaster and with "invisible" weapons like Para and Mantis)
2 - Collector
3 - Rocket
4 - RD
5 - Mine
6 - OS
7 - Sticky
8 - Aim PC

In theory this is an "more aggressive Para" due it has no AB as well but lacks the RTurr and LC. Considering that it has a lot of AoE/Splash damage it can obliterate a crowd of units that is packed together with the drawback of being a Aggro Magnet with all that devestating power. Even when the sticky has their own pros and cons it still is faster in CD in compare to the Bomb and this build is focused around "quick burst" and if used correctly the sticky will always be usefull.

In terms of the armor i would set it on par with the T-Bird.

Regards - Vesperion

PS: I have even more interesting configs in my brain so a few may come a bit later :sweatgrinning:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Nah if we go that route then let me introduce you to totaly obliteration by going all out :devilish:

View attachment 48819
View attachment 48820
View attachment 48818

You want a new Prototype? Here you go :whistle:

Basicly this Config is going for pure AoE/Splash damage by using all the sweet stuff that has short CD and will even be more devestating with the Aim PC. The Loadout is the Following

1 - Sniper Blaster (Replacing the Blaster and with "invisible" weapons like Para and Mantis)
2 - Collector
3 - Rocket
4 - RD
5 - Mine
6 - OS
7 - Sticky
8 - Aim PC

In theory this is an "more aggressive Para" due it has no AB as well but lacks the RTurr and LC. Considering that it has a lot of AoE/Splash damage it can obliterate a crowd of units that is packed together with the drawback of being a Aggro Magnet with all that devestating power. Even when the sticky has their own pros and cons it still is faster in CD in compare to the Bomb and this build is focused around "quick burst" and if used correctly the sticky will always be usefull.

In terms of the armor i would set it on par with the T-Bird.

Regards - Vesperion

PS: I have even more interesting configs in my brain so a few may come a bit later :sweatgrinning:
Nice but i Love my AnIn 13 - Combatant Parsec more 😪😂 @Highway c'mon pal give me my baby😬😬 or give us the AnIn - E42 Exterminator too💢

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
It was easier to find a name based on different stone types, so I choose it as RDX xD
I would be fine if it's from Antares Industries, HyAn (Hybrids Antares?) or even a co-operation between two factories (STAMxMETA-Y or STAM&META-Y).

If I look at MST-Y Locust Hybrid I came up with the idea of a prototype ship of a GC-Y, STAM-Y and META-Y.
(From Mizar to Tau Ceti)

The MST-Z Scorpion Hybrid would be an idol aswell: GC-Z, STAM-Z and META-Z.
(GC-Z only in Gemini, STAM-Z only in Sol, META-Z only in Draconis)
actually there are some stam ships build for antares and gemini so this is great idea here. There is also a centauri shipswork from gemini to mizar😬

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
PRUEBA.jpg

Anyway, I keep these components so that the pilots carry less RDX-08 Chromian Corundum.

Ship not for pvp, it is more for conquests and to render useless the orbitals - Bombs.

:) - I also didn't want to make the ship so OP.
I just want them to be used less RDX-08 Chromian Corundum

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
View attachment 48827

Anyway, I keep these components so that the pilots carry less RDX-08 Chromian Corundum.

Ship not for pvp, it is more for conquests and to render useless the orbitals - Bombs.

:) - I also didn't want to make the ship so OP.
I just want them to be used less RDX-08 Chromian Corundum
Considering that i´m not an PvP Pilot i assume that Chrom still would be better even with this setup cus with the Speed the Prot and OS will be usable more times. No idea about the DDRoid CD though but i assume that Chrom can skip the one or another DDroid with Speed buff and if the Pilot is somewhat aware he just hits the DDRoid with the blaster to take some damage in order to use the OS afterwards.

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
At the beginning of the damage investor fight, when you calculate the time that orbital already has, you throw the droid, or wait for it to use orbital so that the damage directly lowers its life points even though it has a protector. also you will damage directly since you have the perfo and orbital.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
If i remember it correctly the DDroid does go for the HP directly no matter if an Prot/Shield is active (at least i remember that i have read it somewhere or i switch it with something else right now).

At the beginning of the damage investor fight, when you calculate the time that orbital already has, you throw the droid, or wait for it to use orbital
This will be hard to time and basicly making you vulnurable if you want to wait for the OS to use the DDroid as a "counter" + the time you see the OS and you can react to it may not long enough so that the DDroid is called to even "register the OS impact".

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
We would have to test in ptr, hopefully let us try different types of ships hehehe

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Ideas for destabilizing an already unbalanced game ...
Applaud ideas from the ass :ROFLMAO: