Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Do we play different game or is it only me that feel Adv TC Armor as something completely superior to one armor below? That's true that Sentient Afterburner is bad on Chromian but try to install Fusion Force Afterburner now on Mizar regular (not rare!) Storm. Effect is the same. Then farm TC Rare Afterburner and then compare your Chromian with that Storm on Mizar Rare Afterburner.

When I equipped TC Rare Speed Act, I felt big difference between Sentient and Rare, as now I feel like on old systems with Rare Speed equipped. Just go back in times when you didn't have nor TC3 nor Sirius strong items :)
so i can talk with you about the armor, i've installed the armor yesterday and today rare tc blaster.

armor in my parsec feels very good. sentient droide gives 6%-7% per sec. thats ok

sentient afterburner is in my opinion mhm.. ,,okay"? but i've must say i use 10% flight drone with the other effect(forgot what it was😆) and 15% flight speed booster. for this perticular afterburner it is very weak without booster or drones. anyway drone will not help much because 15% flight booster is not enough.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Here we go with bug fixes again.

@Highway Tau Ceti Tranquilizer Stun, gold stun charge. Tried it out with friend on Erebos lz on TC armor chrome (lower armor, r91 one), and it happened that it doesn't work. After one second he can already activate his items, even if not, he's still able to move a bit with stun on.

I'm not sure if Stun is optimized only for r99 armors, but it kinda doesn't work. Deep recurrent stun charge worked better than this restricting enemy to use item for 2-3 sec and less movement.
Gold TC stun seems to have no effect at all. I'll test more tommorow but already seen that gold stun is like no-stun in PvP, while in PvE it is good balanced.

Whatever.

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Whatever
Rank
Sentient Afterburner barely works on some ships with new armor, most notably on slate and CC, its so bad you cant even travel properly on Erebos.

I've also heard from people that repair droid has some issues on some ships, maybe needs to be looked at, also heard that Deep Recurrent protector is stronger than Sentient?? (this doesnt make any sense)

probably need to look at some teks and rebalance them accordingly, specially Afterburner

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I knocked the golden protector out of the tau ceti in my opinion it is too weak it should be stronger and fix armor 99 which weakens ships instead of adding armor it slows them down even more and is weaker than 91 you can see just testing the tau ceti 4

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
In case of the AB i noticed as well that i cover less ground with it then i could cover with the DR AB and due of the slower speed leads to units aggroing you so that they follow you regardless the try to pass a certain section with AB what was possible before.

Currently i think the main difference between the DR and TC/Gold Tech is the ships level as until Calon the Ships level was 91 while the tech level was 95 so 4 levels higher what lead to "overefficeny". Now with a Ship and tech level of 99 they are equal what seem to result in a reduced effectiveness for some items and so make them "worse" or feel the same then their DR counterpart.

I will hardly be able to draw a comparision between Sentient and Gold Tech as i plan for most items to go directly for Gold and so skip Embodied and Sentient installment to safe cryos in the end aside from a few exceptions like AB and RD for obvious reasons as the DR AB and RD are way to inefficent on a lvl 99 ship to use them properly there.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I knocked the golden protector out of the tau ceti in my opinion it is too weak it should be stronger and fix armor 99 which weakens ships instead of adding armor it slows them down even more and is weaker than 91 you can see just testing the tau ceti 4
giving more armor will not help. the more armor you have the more uneffectively the repair droide will be. i'm there for to increase the flight speed instead of boosting armors. armor is good i dont understand the reason to buff it.

the better way is when you use armor booster in the shop the incoming damage in pve is reduced that doesnt effect the repair droides power.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
the better way is when you use armor booster in the shop the incoming damage in pve is reduced that doesnt effect the repair droides power.
Well this can be seen relative as maybe not everyone wants to spend gold on the boosters or tries to limit themself to use boosters at all like me and yea i know Split needs to make money but i still belive most gold is spend on those micro pays like e-refills or maybe grav packs.

The only boosters i have active all the time are Ult Membership and Cryo Vault while i use any other boosters only on a very limited amount and then mostly just for 3 hours. Imo you get the most experience and feel to a planet and it´s location when flying it "barefoot" where boosters can alter that feel.

I mean i have at Erebos now way less pods then at the begining after i found the "safe routes" as in most situations Erebos offers you at least 2 choices where 1 is the "more dangerous direct route" and the other is the "fly a longer but therefore safer route" what is pretty amazing i must say as most other planets have a straight forward line without much choice to go for.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well this can be seen relative as maybe not everyone wants to spend gold on the boosters or tries to limit themself to use boosters at all like me and yea i know Split needs to make money but i still belive most gold is spend on those micro pays like e-refills or maybe grav packs.

The only boosters i have active all the time are Ult Membership and Cryo Vault while i use any other boosters only on a very limited amount and then mostly just for 3 hours. Imo you get the most experience and feel to a planet and it´s location when flying it "barefoot" where boosters can alter that feel.

I mean i have at Erebos now way less pods then at the begining after i found the "safe routes" as in most situations Erebos offers you at least 2 choices where 1 is the "more dangerous direct route" and the other is the "fly a longer but therefore safer route" what is pretty amazing i must say as most other planets have a straight forward line without much choice to go for.
sometimes i turn back when i see dangerouse routes with runners, but than choice to go another way and sometimes i get podded.

Alioth

Reaction score
I dont know how the ships works with gold tech but at least with the best blue ones is not worth it use the armor, the repair drone reparis like 5-6 my chromian, so not even a full repair.
about neon ships, deluvian armor in theory gives you x2 armor compared to none, but I see almost the same ressistance as thermal
sry for bad english btw

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I have a knocked out gold booster much better do not fly ships

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I dont know how the ships works with gold tech but at least with the best blue ones is not worth it use the armor, the repair drone reparis like 5-6 my chromian, so not even a full repair.
about neon ships, deluvian armor in theory gives you x2 armor compared to none, but I see almost the same ressistance as thermal
sry for bad english btw
well we or you are used to r91 armor with calon tech. in these times we we're powerful. remember how modal logic repair was or other techs like prot. the last tech that works very well with the r91 armor is embo tech, everything beyond except damage items will not work good.

ne0n are basic ships for tc and the rare ne0n ships could overcome some of the rdx or prototype classes they are still the best ships and with the last adv. tc armor and rares techs theyre gonna be even better.

rare ships are not better everytime compared to the parsec storms armor the x-sniper has ~10% less armor, but it has little bit more than prototype sniper.

thermorgrade armor is i think the biggest upgrade than deluvian armor. parsec and rdx ships getting per each upgrade the half of the lower armor e.g ancient armor is doubled sirius armor. i knew that it was so, dont know if they changed that. anyway i'm good with the armor just go and hunt the rare repair droide and you will see something good

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
That is punish for rush XD

Bledar

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Bledy
Rank
Clan
JF
look like the golda TC blaster and tech doesnt follow the same colors of the other gold, other golds have green enrgy like the ship alloy but those look like more yellow, doesnt match with the ship alloy :( is that on purpose ore is just a mistake?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
look like the golda TC blaster and tech doesnt follow the same colors of the other gold, other golds have green enrgy like the ship alloy but those look like more yellow, doesnt match with the ship alloy :( is that on purpose ore is just a mistake?
I don´t get all Gold Blaster colors together now but i know at least that for Vega the Gold Blaster is blue, the Sol Blaster is red with a little animation in the trail and the Drac Blaster is Green in the Gold version.

Aside from them no other Gold Item had any sort of change in look or effect since Vega Golds so i´m confused what you are refering too here as i find it more disapointing that again all items beside the TC Gold Blaster did not receive an change in their animation/effect so that we still see the lame old rocks/sb/mines/os/AB/rd/etc hence that TC4 and its golds mark the "Final Tech" for the Mantis Story Arc and imo should have received a little more love then just "copy/paste" of their effects what is a much biger mistake imo.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I don´t get all Gold Blaster colors together now but i know at least that for Vega the Gold Blaster is blue, the Sol Blaster is red with a little animation in the trail and the Drac Blaster is Green in the Gold version.

Aside from them no other Gold Item had any sort of change in look or effect since Vega Golds so i´m confused what you are refering too here as i find it more disapointing that again all items beside the TC Gold Blaster did not receive an change in their animation/effect so that we still see the lame old rocks/sb/mines/os/AB/rd/etc hence that TC4 and its golds mark the "Final Tech" for the Mantis Story Arc and imo should have received a little more love then just "copy/paste" of their effects what is a much biger mistake imo.
some of our member huntin down the rare tc minelayer and he thinks it has the same power as the mantis minelayer😁😆 but eventually it will not has the same exact lightning and stun powers.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
yeah I strongly agree, I don't like that red colour in the tc gold as I don't think it follows the green rules of golds

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
some of our member huntin down the rare tc minelayer and he thinks it has the same power as the mantis minelayer😁😆 but eventually it will not has the same exact lightning and stun powers.
Well in terms of the dome it is "neglectabel" but the chain could be a deadly situation when a bunch of them is droped but considering that the Rockets; SB and Thermo have nothing new in any terms i doubt that even the mines have a new effect at all.

Silas.Gustavo20

Reaction score
@Narokath I believe there will be a balance of pvp/pve skills in tech and armor/health well they can leave 2 developers on this balance project and the rest of the team continues development

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
in my opinion, armor 99 lvl slows down ships so that you can barely escape enemy units even gold afterburner doesn't help much should something change

Status
Not open for further replies.