Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well, no i Still feel the tech same as the first time that i used it
Well the Cover is already noticable on the Defenders as they get way more HP back now then previously where it was just 1-2% maybe (must admit i did not make any new tests so far with my wolf since a year or so ago) but according to what i heared from others AC should now be amazing when active.

Aside from that some other tech where fixed as well like Leap in combo with Division drone what now works properly with "overextended" range it provides and not more bugs out like before by triggering but not activating.

What is mostly noticable imo is that cloud is now much bigger (i would say 1/2 more area then before) what makes it nearly impossible to just move a bit to the side to remove the cloud buff from others in it.

For most of the base tech and the "classic" items there was not much change but the TC items received the most overhaul.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
You did not notice ? Perhaps all is too busy for gold rush to saw it XD
jep🤙 compared to modal logic tech and first tc armor in the same level the rare techs and adv. tc armor feels more powerful than before also in same level, but it doesnt help the fact that the enemies are powerful too.

repair power/armor matches very well from the lower starsystem on the parsec storm. 7% per second with rare repairdroide and best blue 6%. with ancient repair we've got 8%. other mindblowing fact is, when the rares in oort are ancient techs, shouldnt they be stronger than regular rares ? since erebos is a treasure planet it would make sense too.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Honestly, doesn't look so good xD
If we throw aside the Rockets i assume that at least the blaster shoots looks nice with 3 TC gold blaster coming from a Parsec... in fact i would only build a parsec to put the TC Gold blaster on them for that trivial matter :sweatgrinning:

Wolkblade

Reaction score
Ficou lindo demais o efeito do canhão TC raro!!!!! Vermelho com azul e com anéis... Seria muito interessante se no futuro os desenvolvedores do jogo colocassem os efeitos no canhão sniper, míssil, ataque orbital e canhão térmico.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Ficou lindo demais o efeito do canhão TC raro!!!!! Vermelho com azul e com anéis... Seria muito interessante se no futuro os desenvolvedores do jogo colocassem os efeitos no canhão sniper, míssil, ataque orbital e canhão térmico.
jup🤙 for example rockets could get the explosion from the rare blaster combined with its regular explosion it would look very good.

sniperblaster could get the hive gun plasma beam or atleast another color section.

orbitalstrikes are fine as they are, only different colors would be good for rare, normal and ancient variants. it would alsp be a good idea in pvp/cq(nobody doing it on korell actually).😆

i dont actually dont know how thermoblast could be maked different.

i still miss the old aggrobomb animation where it splah in a huge X and kills everything whats is near. dont understand why its been removed.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I already requested a change for the TC rares effect so don´t have to high hopes that it will give any change for them considering how much time the devs hat to think about such a "trivial" matter and delivered us again the same lame 08/15 effects that exist for years now already for the weapons and for some reason only Blaster gets a "special treatment"

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I already requested a change for the TC rares effect so don´t have to high hopes that it will give any change for them considering how much time the devs hat to think about such a "trivial" matter and delivered us again the same lame 08/15 effects that exist for years now already for the weapons and for some reason only Blaster gets a "special treatment"
yes but its challenging doesnt matter how good armor and techs are. we are all doomed on this hostile planet. no methanoids, no ancients, no nothing. we should get boy scout briefing with the ancients to survive this somehowb some safe zones and i would say ,,yes give me orbital strikes too!" but we've got a sentry thats angry and he doesnt care about 99 stun techs he keeps firing. we need to pod him so hard down that he will finally react to stun techs. and we got sniperturrets with a rapid sniper blaster thats annoying but fun too.😆

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
the parsec still needs fixing though
It´s already a wonder that those thin wings don´t fall off with so much weight considering how much the items have grown over the time :unsure:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
asked the ai to visualize calon. 🙂

ai calon.jpg

asked ai to visualize how oort looks like with an ancient shipyard.

ai oort unknown spaceship.jpg

asking an ai to draw the most favorite ancient ship totally beatin up and burried.

ai punisher wreckage.png

thats what came out😳 maybe off-topic but anyway tau ceti.😁

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
dear devs team, ... well there is a bug where pilots doesnt need to land on reactor planets, but gettin rewards anyway. fair? not so. same should work for armene reactor, we all can accept armene reactor challenge, but we cant land without doing the storymissions. reactor planets lists every squad memeber even when they are not parcipating it or are somewhere else.

here a example.

testing stuff.png

Planet info says we or other cannot land on this planet, but the challenge itself is active and ready. This means the bug from phobos and arkon are overwritten on armene and atleast one of the pilots needs to land to get listed as i showd. the missions lock is a good solution that unfortunately does not work and bypasses with the help of the bug

testing stuff 2.png

imagine someone from lower system getting ifrit cortex parts from this bug for free. solution? all member must landed atleast one time on the planet to get reward e.g after getting podded, ship change etc. somtimes pilots needs to go afk for privat reasons or pause.:)!

bugs works, but when the game crashes on "defend the area" it fails even though you were in the target area or you getting podded and fail again. i think that is not so fair !;)

Status
Not open for further replies.