Tau Ceti Intro & Part 1 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirror Image

Reaction score
jlinares said:
Hello !
Tau ceti !! WOOW :eek: :) nice
i don't know if separate Tau ceti in several parts is a good idea, but.. if it's best in this way, ok..

I have an idea, please, can you implement this : :arrowd:

Thank you ;)
best idea so far. PLS implement this in the game.

jlinares for PRESIDENT!!! ^^

Mirror Image

Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
gonzaabel said:
TEPPA HOBA said:
The problem is that the Sirius is not a regular system, it's a "dungeon" (it means that you should to go there with a team because of high level difficulty). If this "dungeon" will become easy via Tau ships (which probably will be stronger than Ancient ships), what is the point of ancient armor will be then? Or what the point of "clan system" will be?
Yes, but just I want to go in sirius with my TC Ship. I don't want LIMITATIONS in the game. Enough with the impossibility of jump to one planet away of the JS range or impossibility to kill Giza, Anubis or Soris alone (over all when I connect in the night and don't have clanmattes to kill it).
In missions it is acceptable and logic. But forbid to land on sirius planet with TC ship no please...
It would be cool if in sirius if you are alone there is an option to merge all the power of the 5 squad clanmates ancient ships into 1 person in the clan responsible enough for any droppings of bosses. Like, many people end up alone in sirius therefore don't make much progress however, if they gain combined power from 5 squadron, 1 can control it and do what needs doing in sirius to be able to make good progress. This option should be there if the clan is in trouble.
That could be fixed with NPC's you could hire for an x % of cryo/BP drop rate decrease.
Lets say you can choose to hire 1-4 NPCs of whatever ship type, and for each one you get 5-10% decrease on drop rate? bringing itto a total of 20% as in most systems when you enter with a higher system ship.
Yes you might have to kill more than with your clan, but still not as much as solo.
I could see this be fun and enjoyable. any chance to ever see this happen? :idea:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
TEPPA HOBA said:
destroier6 said:
It would be the same with TC, you lack planes of Sirius and you would go with your ship TC to complete them more quickly.
Yes, but it's a "dungeon"... Ughh, I don't know how to explain that. At least the only one player should not to defeat the superbosses (gizanoids), or we'll back to the past (when the Black Granite was added) and people again will start to complain that they are bored.

I understand that people want a quick and easy Sirius, but they are already can play quick and easy if they will play correctly and together (at least 40% Sirius players that I saw are playing badly).

gonzaabel said:
And about the gameplay of sirius, it is for clans but when you can't connect in times when your clanmattes are connected (for example I, living in America and playing on european server), what you can do if you want to kill for example one soris or amarna? :sneaky: And the few pilots in your planet are enemies or just don't want to help you and kill that bosses.
The devs were remake a Sirius system not for solo playing. Ofcourse, there are a lot of NPCs that you can defeat alone, but we all must understand that we're playing MMO.
And what will happened with Ancient ships if all would be going to use Tau tech?

I'm worried about changes of balance after Tau tech, and if such changes will not happened, then I'm worried that the old Sirius will back with loners and useless Ancient ships.

Maybe, the second "location room" with stronger NPCs? I don't know.

I end with telling of my opinion, the devs will tell what will happen in reality.

gonzaabel said:
The devs must think in all and don't put ilogic limitations
Well, the June update destroyed indirectly my old "clan of two", but nobody cares :LOL:. Anyway, this was a good opportunity to reconsider my own role in the game and stop waiting for the return of "dead souls".
Anyways, the TC ships will be more strongets than sirius ships and we will do the same like actually with sirius ships in Draconis for example.
And that is the correct. Because I am sure than each 9 of 10 players wants to play in Sirius with his TC ships to do it more easy. Or you see all pilots in the Mantis Hive searching rare BPs with draconis ships having all sirius ships to do it less frustrating? At least on servers Aurora, Aeria and Gaia it isn't the case :LOL:
Any pilot must have the freedom to stay in any planet whit the ship he wants. While it doesn't in mission - cq - event context. In the "freeroam" of the 5º ring sirius planets we must stay with the new TC ships being really more powerful than with sirius ships. But, if you want, you can still playing with your Sirius ships in Sirius to make the game more difficult for yourself. Why not?

anthony.navas

Reaction score
when this open ptr the main objective of the tests of tau ceti part 1 would be
missions, take bps and Introduction of a blueprint dependency mechanism
it is the most priority according to me what of the pvp I see something secondary :LOL:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
When will the ptr be open?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
the date is not yet clear, but when it comes, it will be announced (Aratz info in Spanish forum)

antonio.de-la-cruz

Reaction score
esto quiere decir que lo único que cambia sera los buques?
tendremos las mismas vialidades de los buques antiguos?
cuando dicen que serán híbridas solo lo dicen por que tendrán a vilidades de distintas buques
resumiendo solo cambia naves y la y historia de tau ceti
tendremos las mismas a vilidades pero de diferente nave
sera aburrido entonces si no ay nada mas que solo un cañón que dispare diferente y una nave diferente

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
antonio.de-la-cruz
pls dont talk in spanish in Dev Shack, thx

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
destroier6 said:
antonio.de-la-cruz
pls dont talk in spanish in Dev Shack, thx
Hey destroier6 :)

Sorry, but thats not really correct ;)
Remember at the Dev Shack Introduction

Highway said:
Our contributions to the Dev Shack will be in English only, simply because we can write more when we omit the translation work. Your replies can be written in any language, but using English as well may get you and your feedback a greater audience. If you are completely lost when it comes to reading and writing English, online translators will get you on board.
Greetings Faye

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Faye said:
Hey destroier6 :)

Sorry, but thats not really correct ;)
Remember at the Dev Shack Introduction
Greetings Faye
Ok, sorry, my mistake
I said it so that her message could reach more people ;)

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
Because I am sure than each 9 of 10 players wants to play in Sirius with his TC ships to do it more easy.
We still have no received a response from the developers about this.
Ofcourse, everybody want to make the game easier, but it should have some logic. If the Sirius is an elite location, it must be have a bit higher difficulty level than a regular locations. If it will be similar to other locations, so what the point of all changes? Some Parsecs became weak just for Tau Ceti ships?
Now I don't know what to think about this. On the one hand, the devs have remake Sirius to unite people. On the other hand, players still cannot play as a real team, what making a lot of troubles (for example: Jump Ship leaves the planet, leaving 1-2 people in orbit who cannot do much alone).

anthony.navas

Reaction score
the theme that sirius is a clan system to play in the fleet and there are some npc that can be killed alone.and TC is a normal system to be able to play alone and in squads and x is a system superior to sirius even if it hurts ;)

Crash

Reaction score
If devs denied TC ships from flying in Sirius then sirius would become dead system like Vega or Antares with no point to go there after getting BPs. Many newbies would spend entire gameplay on wormhole begging clans to spend WEEKS(countless jumps, waiting for planets, crap droprate, many many many BP types) just for them to get Sir BPs so they can install TC tech. 95% of older players would never go back to Sir anymore especially after upgrading all their parsecs to TC. Do anyone expects clan of ~5 people spend weeks getting BPs for one random person than can go to other clan after a month when they can just go to TC and get better cryo/mission/gold BPs? Nope. Older players don't care about BP dependency because we have everything already. It will be new players who won't progress at all in Sirius.
If TC ships were able to enter sirius then people would grind there with TC ships and leave BPs for newbies to collect.

anthony.navas

Reaction score
Crash said:
If devs denied TC ships from flying in Sirius then sirius would become dead system like Vega or Antares with no point to go there after getting BPs. Many newbies would spend entire gameplay on wormhole begging clans to spend WEEKS(countless jumps, waiting for planets, crap droprate, many many many BP types) just for them to get Sir BPs so they can install TC tech. 95% of older players would never go back to Sir anymore especially after upgrading all their parsecs to TC. Do anyone expects clan of ~5 people spend weeks getting BPs for one random person than can go to other clan after a month when they can just go to TC and get better cryo/mission/gold BPs? Nope. Older players don't care about BP dependency because we have everything already. It will be new players who won't progress at all in Sirius.
If TC ships were able to enter sirius then people would grind there with TC ships and leave BPs for newbies to collect.
what happens that the majority of complaints is that they are the new lvl 85 that only seek
bps Ancient and they are orvida of the Oolyte-Kenyte
;)

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Good day developers

I wanted to do this post to talk about blueprint dependancy mechanism system. :)
Highway said something in one of his posts, and that made me think about how this could work, Thats the post i refer:
Highway said:
We are still evaluating this mechanism, but at its core a player needs a set of completed Bps to build an new Item. e.g: Oolyte Blaster BP + Weakest TC Blaster BP = Build Weakest TC Blaster
This should ensure that all the hard work that went into gathering Sirius tech/rares etc can not be skipped.
It seems fantastic to me that this mechanism is implemented, but some things could make it really hateful. :confused:
Many people (in which I include myself) dont have oolyte, dolomyte, clay bps, because we never need it, our aliances helped us to reach 4-5 rings skiping these first rings.
Then the pilots who simply by time or achievements have achieved these bps would give them a brutal advantage.

I think the system should work in this way:
for example; You can only equip the worst TC bps if you have the same of it (in this case OS) Oolyte or higher.
That means that if you get the first Orbital Strike of Tau Ceti, you need Oolyte OS or higher (Dolomyte, Clay, Kenyte or Sirius, with one of them you can equip it),If you need the second one of TC you need Dolomyte OS or higher.
With this, you ensure all the hard work in Sirius getting bps can't be skipped, but you don't do it hateful for people who don't have those lower bps or some haven't been able to get it, so it would be (in my opinion and to the majority that I have asked) the best way.

I await an answer not only for me, but for the entire community that is in a big doubt about this. :LOL:

Sincerely, Destroier6 ;)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I agree with Destroier6.

anthony.navas

Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
I agree with Destroier6.
I do not agree because only having the bps Ancient are worth all sirius

better that it be so bps Oolyte + to the worst bps of venar, and the bps Dolomyte + to the best bps of venar ^^ ;)

anthony.navas

Reaction score
destroier6 said:
Good day developers

I wanted to do this post to talk about blueprint dependancy mechanism system. :)
Highway said something in one of his posts, and that made me think about how this could work, Thats the post i refer:
Highway said:
We are still evaluating this mechanism, but at its core a player needs a set of completed Bps to build an new Item. e.g: Oolyte Blaster BP + Weakest TC Blaster BP = Build Weakest TC Blaster
This should ensure that all the hard work that went into gathering Sirius tech/rares etc can not be skipped.
It seems fantastic to me that this mechanism is implemented, but some things could make it really hateful. :confused:
Many people (in which I include myself) dont have oolyte, dolomyte, clay bps, because we never need it, our aliances helped us to reach 4-5 rings skiping these first rings.
Then the pilots who simply by time or achievements have achieved these bps would give them a brutal advantage.

I think the system should work in this way:
for example; You can only equip the worst TC bps if you have the same of it (in this case OS) Oolyte or higher.
That means that if you get the first Orbital Strike of Tau Ceti, you need Oolyte OS or higher (Dolomyte, Clay, Kenyte or Sirius, with one of them you can equip it),If you need the second one of TC you need Dolomyte OS or higher.
With this, you ensure all the hard work in Sirius getting bps can't be skipped, but you don't do it hateful for people who don't have those lower bps or some haven't been able to get it, so it would be (in my opinion and to the majority that I have asked) the best way.

I await an answer not only for me, but for the entire community that is in a big doubt about this. :LOL:

Sincerely, Destroier6 ;)
it would not be an advantage it will only be temporary ^^ ^^

MrMaD1909

Reaction score
destroier6 said:
Good day developers

I wanted to do .. more stuff here ... about this. :LOL: [/color]
Sincerely, Destroier6 ;)
I totally disagree... Im a 2013 player and put in the effort of getting the Sirius BPS. If I can do it so can anybody else. Make an effort and don't get it first... you have been helped already a million miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.