What's new

Tau Ceti Intro & Part 1 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony.navas

Reaction score
BlueSuede said:
Hello

Very happy to see some progress! Keep up the good work guys.
Question i have:

I'm just wondering will starting classes (storm, shock, engineer and tank)
get any kind of rework, as some are a little underpowered (shock)?
the shock ship is not a ship that specializes in damage but in speed and paralyze

anthony.navas

Reaction score
si estas naves tambien estaran en tau ceti

storm,tank,engineer,shock,sniper,hybrid,defender like normal ship in tau ceti :) :?:

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Pls consider the Prototyp Armor (if they get a new one), we don't want the same unbalaced Paperships like in Sirius before the Update

anthony.navas

Reaction score
Mastian said:
Pls consider the Prototyp Armor (if they get a new one), we don't want the same unbalaced Paperships like in Sirius before the Update
the armor that I think will put it in part 2 of tau ceti ;)

-Decimator-

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Decimator-
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Thx for the answers, I read some very nice things :)

Yet a question about the 'bp dependancy system':

We are still evaluating this mechanism, but at its core a player needs a set of completed Bps to build an new Item. e.g: Oolyte Blaster BP + Weakest TC Blaster BP = Build Weakest TC Blaster
This should ensure that all the hard work that went into gathering Sirius tech/rares etc can not be skipped.
I suppose this will indeed prevent Draconis players to skip Sirius and enter TC straight away but I think this also can hinder new players.
As how I read it you will need each Oolyte (probably till Kenyte?) tech to install the desired item but this will force players to go BP collecting so they can install TC tech. Problem is that if players decide to play with a different class ship in TC then they did in Sirius, they need to search whole Sirius again for all BPs :confused:.

How think about the following:
Instead of this bp dependancy system, why not set a minimal equipment lvl on the TC Prologue missions? So like the first prologue mission requires minimal Oolyte tech (mean minimal Oolyte so can also use Sirius Ancient) till the end which minimal requires Kenyte/Sirius Ancient.

This way the TC BPs itself don't require every and each Sirius BP, so if players want to fly a different class then they did in Sirius they don't have to search whole Sirius for all those items.
Yet they need to buy an Ancient ship/Sirius Parsec with in the end full armor and Kenyte/Sirius items to play final TC Prologue missions.
(its simply impossible to stop players from Drac to TC as long as in a normal system due to no storyline)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Are you adding a second tau ceti armor for parsecs in this part of the tau ceti update?

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Hello Community!

I just recorded a little video today before Highway posted some cool stuff that covers some ideas, which you will find in the video below. So keep that in mind xD. The video is kinda long and doesn't contain any more informations about Tau Ceti, then you can find here. For those who are hyped about Tau Ceti and want to discuss in the comments about it, you are welcome!

Good work Devs!

https://youtu.be/dBtTtMkUhLA

C_D

Reaction score
Please rebalance item pricing for all equipment beyond Sol. The price jump from 20k to 108k then 272k for a ship is just too much! If you wanna make the higher-level systems more accessible to more players, you might want to start from there.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Is the tau ceti ship on the puzzle the same as the tau ceti ship on this dev shack? I can see similarities.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Hello.

1. If I will have TC ship with all armors,best TC bp - how many worse will be drop on r5 ?

2. TC ship will be only for TC missions or for sirius too?

3. Missions for bp,npc on missions where we can drop bp will be public or individuals ?

4. What abaut RDX ships.Do we get raven event or other event for collecting this ships before TC update come?

THX

anthony.navas

Reaction score
hektor.barbossa said:
Hello.

1. If I will have TC ship with all armors,best TC bp - how many worse will be drop on r5 ?

2. TC ship will be only for TC missions or for sirius too?

3. Missions for bp,npc on missions where we can drop bp will be public or individuals ?

4. What abaut RDX ships.Do we get raven event or other event for collecting this ships before TC update come?

THX
at Christmas they give all RDX ship ;)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
For the tau ceti ships, is there an armor after methonoid?

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
Hello !
Tau ceti !! WOOW :eek: :) nice
i don't know if separate Tau ceti in several parts is a good idea, but.. if it's best in this way, ok..

I have an idea, please, can you implement this : :arrowd:

Thank you ;)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
jlinares said:
Hello !
Tau ceti !! WOOW :eek: :) nice
i don't know if separate Tau ceti in several parts is a good idea, but.. if it's best in this way, ok..

Thank you ;)
Not really a new because after colkectimg one it gives you a notification below of How much you have.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
The idea of jilinares is fantastic, since it would not be necessary to go to the section of bps to see if you have it or not, and how many you need. I think it is an easy thing to implement and that would make it much easier to collect blueprints.

we all know that having to open the profile to see if we are missing a blueprint1 is somewhat annoying. This would make it more automated :LOL:

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
Heavy artillery said:
Not really a new because after colkectimg one it gives you a notification below of How much you have.
Yes but it is not a good thing...
Because, for exemple, if a pilot X already have a sniper blaster and an other player Y don't have it, if the player X collect the blueprint for energy, it's very bad for the player Y.
Demonstration performed ^^

anthony.navas

Reaction score
jlinares said:
Heavy artillery said:
Yes but it is not a good thing...
Because, for exemple, if a pilot X already have a sniper blaster and an other player Y don't have it, if the player X collect the blueprint for energy, it's very bad for the player Y.
Demonstration performed ^^
it's not if I have it full the bps is good for energy and it's not frustrating ;)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
jlinares said:
Hello !

Thank you ;)
Good idea :!:

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
anthony.navas said:
what is the name of tau technology
As I remember, last year it was said that the tech will be called as "Neon". But it may be changed.

hektor.barbossa said:
TC ship will be only for TC missions or for sirius too?
It would be better if Tau ships will be not allowed to enter to Sirius/land on planets, otherwise we will get a Sirius rework again.

anthony.navas

Reaction score
TEPPA HOBA said:
anthony.navas said:
what is the name of tau technology
As I remember, last year it was said that the tech will be called as "Neon". But it may be changed.

hektor.barbossa said:
TC ship will be only for TC missions or for sirius too?
It would be better if Tau ships will be not allowed to enter to Sirius/land on planets, otherwise we will get a Sirius rework again.
tau ceti is going to be a normal system not like sirius a clan system ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.