gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
TEPPA HOBA said:
It would be better if Tau ships will be not allowed to enter to Sirius/land on planets, otherwise we will get a Sirius rework again.
not allowed to enter sirius? No way.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
TEPPA HOBA said:
It would be better if Tau ships will be not allowed to enter to Sirius/land on planets, otherwise we will get a Sirius rework again.
I think that the Sirius missions should only be able to do with Sirius ships, like any other system, but to go surface to a planet with a TC ship it should be allowed, just like any other system. That way I would see it the best way.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Highway said:
We are still evaluating this mechanism, but at its core a player needs a set of completed Bps to build an new Item. e.g: Oolyte Blaster BP + Weakest TC Blaster BP = Build Weakest TC Blaster
This should ensure that all the hard work that went into gathering Sirius tech/rares etc can not be skipped.
With this you mean that the worst bp is required for the worst bp of TC or simply if you have kenyte for example you can equip with the equivalent in TC to oolyte, dolomyte, clay and kenyte. I think there aren't many people who have all the lower ring bps and this would make progress for TC become much more tedious.

for example, I have Sirius blaster, with that I can equip all the cannons of TC?, this system would see it much more viable. You didn't even specify how it worked but it's complicated, if it works as I said I think it would be a very good idea.

anthony.navas

Reaction score
destroier6 said:
Highway said:
We are still evaluating this mechanism, but at its core a player needs a set of completed Bps to build an new Item. e.g: Oolyte Blaster BP + Weakest TC Blaster BP = Build Weakest TC Blaster
This should ensure that all the hard work that went into gathering Sirius tech/rares etc can not be skipped.
With this you mean that the worst bp is required for the worst bp of TC or simply if you have kenyte for example you can equip with the equivalent in TC to oolyte, dolomyte, clay and kenyte. I think there aren't many people who have all the lower ring bps and this would make progress for TC become much more tedious.

for example, I have Sirius blaster, with that I can equip all the cannons of TC?, this system would see it much more viable. You didn't even specify how it worked but it's complicated, if it works as I said I think it would be a very good idea.
as you say so avoid the pks are frying sirius to tau of one for me this is fine since I have completed the Blaster dolomyte and kenyte, Blaster Ancient, ptt and rapid sirius ;) :)

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
not allowed to enter sirius? No way.
destroier6 said:
I think that the Sirius missions should only be able to do with Sirius ships, like any other system, but to go surface to a planet with a TC ship it should be allowed, just like any other system. That way I would see it the best way.
The problem is that the Sirius is not a regular system, it's a "dungeon" (it means that you should to go there with a team because of high level difficulty). If this "dungeon" will become easy via Tau ships (which probably will be stronger than Ancient ships), what is the point of ancient armor will be then? Or what the point of "clan system" will be?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
TEPPA HOBA said:
The problem is that the Sirius is not a regular system, it's a "dungeon" (it means that you should to go there with a team because of high level difficulty). If this "dungeon" will become easy via Tau ships (which probably will be stronger than Ancient ships), what is the point of ancient armor will be then? Or what the point of "clan system" will be?
Yes, but just I want to go in sirius with my TC Ship. I don't want LIMITATIONS in the game. Enough with the impossibility of jump to one planet away of the JS range or impossibility to kill Giza, Anubis or Soris alone (over all when I connect in the night and don't have clanmattes to kill it).
In missions it is acceptable and logic. But forbid to land on sirius planet with TC ship no please...

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
gonzaabel said:
TEPPA HOBA said:
Yes, but just I want to go in sirius with my TC Ship. I don't want LIMITATIONS in the game. Enough with the impossibility of jump to one planet away of the JS range or impossibility to kill Giza, Anubis or Soris alone (over all when I connect in the night and don't have clanmattes to kill it).
In missions it is acceptable and logic. But forbid to land on sirius planet with TC ship no please...
It would be cool if in sirius if you are alone there is an option to merge all the power of the 5 squad clanmates ancient ships into 1 person in the clan responsible enough for any droppings of bosses. Like, many people end up alone in sirius therefore don't make much progress however, if they gain combined power from 5 squadron, 1 can control it and do what needs doing in sirius to be able to make good progress. This option should be there if the clan is in trouble.

anthony.navas

Reaction score
what will happen with the phoenix shock will become tau or will it remain draco :eek: :?: :?:

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
anthony.navas said:
what will happen with the phoenix shock will become tau or will it remain draco :eek: :?: :?:
obviously will remain Draco :confused:

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
but it is taken out in tau ceti in easter event x that the doubt ;)[/quote]
no logic

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
Have you read my arguments? I don't believe that there's nobody can understand what the overpowered ships and tech could make with Sirius (again).
Or the Tau ships will be not so overpowered and there's will not any rebalancing.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
TEPPA HOBA said:
Have you read my arguments? I don't believe that there's nobody can understand what the overpowered ships and tech could make with Sirius (again).
Or the Tau ships will be not so overpowered and there's will not any rebalancing.
Do you know you can go to Draconis with Sirius ships? and it's not overpowered, it's just that if you had to complete bps that you missed with Draconis ship you would be 4 years.

It would be the same with TC, you lack planes of Sirius and you would go with your ship TC to complete them more quickly.

I don't think that can be considered overpowered, only a drop reduction should be done.

All of this by my opinion ;)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
destroier6 said:
TEPPA HOBA said:
Do you know you can go to Draconis with Sirius ships? and it's not overpowered, it's just that if you had to complete bps that you missed with Draconis ship you would be 4 years.

It would be the same with TC, you lack planes of Sirius and you would go with your ship TC to complete them more quickly.

I don't think that can be considered overpowered, only a drop reduction should be done.

I understand your point Teppa, and Destroier have the same point of view that me.
It will be really bad if all buy the new TC ships and we will unable to fly in sirius with our new ships.
And about the gameplay of sirius, it is for clans but when you can't connect in times when your clanmattes are connected (for example I, living in America and playing on european server), what you can do if you want to kill for example one soris or amarna? :sneaky: And the few pilots in your planet are enemies or just don't want to help you and kill that bosses.
The devs must think in all and don't put ilogic limitations :) in missions it is normal and acceptable, but forbid to land on sirius planet and kill NPCs with a TC ship/tech? That isn't a good idea.

anthony.navas

Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
destroier6 said:
TEPPA HOBA said:

I understand your point Teppa, and Destroier have the same point of view that me.
It will be really bad if all buy the new TC ships and we will unable to fly in sirius with our new ships.
And about the gameplay of sirius, it is for clans but when you can't connect in times when your clanmattes are connected (for example I, living in America and playing on european server), what you can do if you want to kill for example one soris or amarna? :sneaky: And the few pilots in your planet are enemies or just don't want to help you and kill that bosses.
The devs must think in all and don't put ilogic limitations :) in missions it is normal and acceptable, but forbid to land on sirius planet and kill NPCs with a TC ship/tech? That isn't a good idea.
if you can go down to the planet of sirius from r1-r4 not to r5 that would be easier the only limiting thing would be to go down to the planets of r5 ^^ ^^

PreacherMan

Reaction score
SO, Are you going to make good on your PROMISE since the game began that the PARSEC ships would always be the most powerful? Perhaps make tech only they can use and boost their power level to be the best ships? That was your promise back in the day that we all believed and spent hour grinding for. So, is that the case? The Parsec ships are finally getting the position they deserve?? :?:

C_D

Reaction score
PreacherMan said:
SO, Are you going to make good on your PROMISE since the game began that the PARSEC ships would always be the most powerful? Perhaps make tech only they can use and boost their power level to be the best ships? That was your promise back in the day that we all believed and spent hour grinding for. So, is that the case? The Parsec ships are finally getting the position they deserve?? :?:
The Parsec ships ARE the most powerful now. The Armor update a year ago gave them an extra armor that makes them surpass that of Ancient Ships.

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
destroier6 said:
Yes, but it's a "dungeon"... Ughh, I don't know how to explain that. At least the only one player should not to defeat the superbosses (gizanoids), or we'll back to the past (when the Black Granite was added) and people again will start to complain that they are bored.

I understand that people want a quick and easy Sirius, but they are already can play quick and easy if they will play correctly and together (at least 40% Sirius players that I saw are playing badly).

gonzaabel said:
The devs were remake a Sirius system not for solo playing. Ofcourse, there are a lot of NPCs that you can defeat alone, but we all must understand that we're playing MMO.
And what will happened with Ancient ships if all would be going to use Tau tech?

I'm worried about changes of balance after Tau tech, and if such changes will not happened, then I'm worried that the old Sirius will back with loners and useless Ancient ships.

Maybe, the second "location room" with stronger NPCs? I don't know.

I end with telling of my opinion, the devs will tell what will happen in reality.

gonzaabel said:
The devs must think in all and don't put ilogic limitations
Well, the June update destroyed indirectly my old "clan of two", but nobody cares :LOL:. Anyway, this was a good opportunity to reconsider my own role in the game and stop waiting for the return of "dead souls".

katana33

Reaction score
Hey
I had long break from game and when I got back I saw loads of things have changed.
So I am little bit confused now : as I know old strong protector and strong shield are now called "long". So did this happen only for prot and shield or did they change naming of other items too ?
Thanks in advance :)

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
katana33 said:
I had long break from game and when I got back I saw loads of things have changed.
Read the all game updates and you'll learn all actual changes.
http://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=513&t=40184

Status
Not open for further replies.