Not open for further replies.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Heavy artillery said:
So they're going to make it easier for sirius bps to be in our hands for tau ceti?
I guess that. As I said, until now the Ancient tech was a kind of premium tech to master Sirius, but with the arrival of Tau Ceti it will be only an entry tech, so it needs to be got faster.

Djadzia

Reaction score
Hi all

In my opinion there are two ways to achive an easier sirius for pilots who havent't reach it : time or drop.
For time : maybe allow jump ships to jump as soon as the missions are completed, making a new pourcentage appear as soon as the last one as ended.
For drop : make Khons shysis and ammons drop one plan and Isis and Horus another. Or simply increase loot on ancients.
Last possibility is to double the number of planets one 4th and 5th ring.
I'm sure there are may ways to achive the goals.

Djadzia

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
Okay, if the Sirius tech will be a key for Tau Ceti, does it mean that Tau will be another clan system? And Sirius will become compulsory system?

Would be nice to get answer.

P. S.: Too sad that protection tech will not be returned to its previous level. Any possibilities to buy a virtual wingman who will cover you in any online time? (haha).

Betabot

Reaction score
TEPPA HOBA said:
Okay, if the Sirius tech will be a key for Tau Ceti, does it mean that Tau will be another clan system? And Sirius will become compulsory system?

Would be nice to get answer.

P. S.: Too sad that protection tech will not be returned to its previous level. Any possibilities to buy a virtual wingman who will cover you in any online time? (haha).
What I believe they mean by that is simply you need the tech to survive. You won't be able to jump from Drac to Tau, you will need to get some tech in sirius, and you will probably have to level there as well after Drac.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Delete planet spawn time [24h],changes cooldown jump [gives max12h],every r5 3sir bp and 100% drop intels - what need more XD

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
So is "sirius adjustments" and "sirius system adjustments" 2 different updates?

TEPPA HOBA

Reaction score
Betabot said:
What I believe they mean by that is simply you need the tech to survive. You won't be able to jump from Drac to Tau, you will need to get some tech in sirius, and you will probably have to level there as well after Drac.
Well, I always thought that Sirius is some kind of "dungeon" where you can get the best tech, where you can go only with team and the location which you don't have to visit as well as conquests.
I don't think that all clans will going to help to every clanjumper with important tech.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
If pirate galaxy and Dino Storm got/getting a special update. I'm not a player at steel legions but I'm a bit worried because I checked the forum and there's no dev shack it was a pretty quiet forum. Have you planned anything to keep steel legions players happy in the game? I think you're doing well with pirate galaxy and Dinostorm (might have a go playing Dino Storm) but there's not much going on in steel legions.

ichbins2010

Reaction score
Ziele

Die Mechanik des Sirius-Systems soll den Spielern erlauben, ihren Fortschritt zu beschleunigen und ihre Baupläne schneller zu vervollständigen.
Das erhalten von Bauplänen in Sirius soll für kleinere Gruppen von Spielern einfacher werden, größere Gruppen sollen von ihrer Anzahl mehr profitieren.
dann helf ich euch mal auf die sprünge.
- Wiedereinführung der ursprünglichen Lebenszeiten der Planeten auf bis zu 13 Tage.
-2 zusätzliche Planeten im 5.Ring und 1 zusätzlicher Planet im 4. Ring.
-Abänderung der Kreisbahnen in Ellipsen sodas es unter bestimmten voraussetzungen möglich ist 1 Ring zu überspringen.(unsere Planeten kreisen schließlich auch nicht auf Kreisbahnen um die Sonne)
-alle Planeten im 5. ring erhalten 1-2 Monde welche als zusätzliche Instanzen genutzt werden können um die Anzahl der möglichen Giza bp zu erhöhen. die Monde sind der einfachheit halber Kopien des jeweiligen Planeten und man wählt aus dem Orbit aus ob man auf ein Mond oder dem Plani landen will.
-zufällige ereignisse beim versetzten des Sprungschiffes.
1. nicht alles geht immer glatt im Leben. Ab und an versagt der Hyperantrieb des Sprungschiffes und man landet an einen anderen Planeten irgendwo auf der Sternkarte.(auch der verlust des Sprungschiffes ist möglich)
2. als ausgleich dafür gibt es eine neue quarc sorte die sehr selten gefunden werden kann. Diese Superquarcs sind so energiereich das es möglich ist das sprungschiff zu jeden beliebigen Planeten auf der Sternkarte zu schicken.Diese Quarcs können nur eine begrenzte Zeit benutzt werden.
das ist nur eine auswahl an neuen möglichkeiten.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
I have some questions to devs :

1. Do we get in this year Spaceball Fan Drone event?
2. Its possible implant drone event when we can get all drons from all events ?
3. TC ships in progress.How abaut story line,new items and new npc ?
4. Many mmo games have log-in rewards,weekend event,weekend sale.Will it be added here somthing like that?
5.Do You plan something on Draconis to speed up getting in to Sirius?

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
hektor.barbossa your Question are wrong in this Topic

MFG GreenSpider

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
- Cooldown verringern bis ein neuer Planet entsteht und das in allen Ringen.

- ichbins2010 die Idee mit dem Zusatzquarc gefällt mir nur würde ich dafür den Sprungradius erhöhen lassen und nicht gleich den Sprung zu jedem Planeten ermöglichen.

- Wie wäre es mit 5 Arten von Missionen im 5ten Ring wo man Intel bekommen könnte diese muss man allerdings in einer gewissen Zeitspanne abschließen.
Dazu könnte man eine Intelkasse im Clan einführen die man bis max. 50 Intel füllen kann.
Diese Intel könnte man dann später auf einem Planeten im 5ten Ring einsetzen, sie ist aber nur zu füllen wenn man diese Missionen abschließt.
Ergo 10 Intel pro Mission.
Man muss diese Missionen nicht abschließen man kann sie abschließen :!: :!:
Welche Aufgaben man dort abschließen muss i dont know. :D

Zu faul das in Englisch zu formulieren :mrorange:

MFG GreenSpider

ironman111

Reaction score
Mir würde reichen wenn die Missis im 1-4 Ring verschwinden oder nur die bösen wie Extrahierer. ;)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
wouldn't it be cool if in the player controlled invasions you can be able to change the looks in the cq ships in the systems?
vega- Iron technology look
antares-same
gemini-Fusion tech style (like the vendetta)
Mizar-same

Sol-Same cq ship as the one we have in pg because it looks like antimattor style
Draconis-zero-point style like the sepia
Sirius-Ancient style

Tau Ceti-???

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Apologies, I forgot to say it was for the cq ships.

Makk_3

Reaction score
Hopefully the price of Sirius Tech in general would be lower after the adjustments. The price scaling in general on Draconis/Sirius ships and tech are just ridiculous, they definitely need some attention.

Also, what has been mentioned before, all R1-5 planets having all the blueprints available would prevent us from clanhopping, which is what we do to get the wanted tech and that is in my opinion a bad game design, and also just make Sirius an easier place in general.

Finally, can you Highway give a small example on how much will a Tau Ceti ship with all the armors cost so we players can start to prepare for them accordingly? :D

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
GOTIL0N said:
With adjustments in prices, will these be increased or reduced?
hektor.barbossa said:
What abaut old players who buy with normal prices ships,armors and items ?
Prices adjustments for the ancient items are still in the works, but you will not see an price increase. :) Its normal that prices can change from time to time, and worried players can sell the Equipment before the update goes live. But I suggest to wait for the Changelog before taking action.

-Decimator- said:
About the goals I got a question, how the mechanic gonna change to make BP faster?

Was wondering there also could be made some changes to the BP system together. Because currently each higher star system you need more and more BP parts to complete a Blueprint but why is that? Since the systems already get harder but also need more parts to find. I would prefer same amount of BP parts needed on each system to make that fit, and in Sirius you need more BP parts like now, to give Sirius something extra.

I know there already was a change years ago with the BP system but honestly the old system was alot better. I know it was tougher to find a BP, but atleast when I found one I was happy, specially with Rares. But now... if found one I need many parts more, already 10+ in Draconis, I don't wanna know how many in TC haha.
First let me explain why the BPs system was changed in the past. The old blueprint system had a very very low drop chance which got worse on higher systems to find a blueprint. As a plus it created a sense of big achievement when a blueprint has finally dropped, but on the other side it caused a lot of frustration since there was no progress made in between. Either you found it after hours or you don't. So by improving the drop chance and Splitting the blueprints up into parts a player could make progress and continue finishing it up later on within with the same average time effort.

We are currently evaluating a change of the BP system so that it works better when playing in teams. Details will follow on that. In Sirius there will be additional changes to acquire blueprints faster.

Heavy artillery said:
Will the story line of Tau Ceti be interesting? Does this have something to do with the ancients?
Makk_3 said:
Finally, can you Highway give a small example on how much will a Tau Ceti ship with all the armors cost so we players can start to prepare for them accordingly? :D
I can not give you an answer on this. Since its not part of this Dev Shack topic, even when posting TC ships is surely raising the attention to Tau Ceti. But it needs to wait for the next Dev Shack, sorry for that ;)

TEPPA HOBA said:

Yes, Sirius will be a required system that will be played alongside Tau Ceti to make progress. But Tau Ceti itself is not planned to be a Clan system. As you can see in our design goals we have plans to make it easier for individual players to be able to play it. Having AI controlled wingmans would be awesome, like a pirate for hire :), but this might be not an easy task to achieve. Still it is up for consideration :)

Heavy artillery said:
If pirate galaxy and Dino Storm got/getting a special update. I'm not a player at steel legions but I'm a bit worried because I checked the forum and there's no dev shack it was a pretty quiet forum.
Like already mentioned in previous devshacks. We are a very small team and we decided to focus on one game at the time. So currently we have a big schedule for Pirate Galaxy running. But that does not mean that we will attend to the other games as well in a later stage.

Thanks again for your Feedback and Ideas on the design goals of this dev shack. It really helps us to see if we are on the right track and if the planned changes can be improved or adjusted with your input. So keep it rolling :p

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
One thing I can think of, as far as I know, no one has suggested this, or at least not in the Dev Shack, and it's the following, a daily reward system for getting into the game, where the reward of connecting 7 consecutive days can be hour boosters, for example, rewards can encourage players to connect more often

C_D

Reaction score
Can we kindly talk about the Sirius Adjustments for the moment please? Anything else isn't on their agenda at the moment and, to be frank, those ideas don't seem to contribute to the topic very much. The small team of developers are already stretched thin with the current objectives in mind.

Anyways, Sirius could use a revamp. One major gripe of mine is intel gathering. Aside from Khon mine farming (which in itself is extremely dull), grinding intel for Gizas takes too long and is too tedious at the moment. It would be nice if enemies would drop 2-10% worth of intel instead of just 1 so farming it wouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Another thing is blueprints. It takes far too long to complete a full set of Sirius Ancient BPs since only 5 drop in a single Ring 5. Why don't the medium units (Phyrus, Isis, and Horus) and the weak units (Khon, Shysis, and Ammon) drop blueprints? If they'd drop blueprints, I'm sure completing a set would be much quicker. It'd also be nice if the amount of pieces required would be lowered as well. I would be grinding for hours only to get half of the required pieces. Too inconvenient and time-consuming for my taste.

I hope the devs take my suggestions into consideration. Anything to make the Sirius experience much more painless and less boring.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
So Im guessing steel legions will be after all the updates including Tau Ceti. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.