What's new

Sirius Adjustments #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betabot

Reaction score
hektor.barbossa said:
What abaut old players who buy with normal prices ships,armors and items ?
For new or who created new ship is good idea,but less cryo for complete ship = less when you want sell him for some reason.So that mean all old player wast of cryo and get hard nerf cost selling and that cant happens.

Gives less cryo for build new tc aship and all.Or recompensation for old players . . .
When someone have 8ship on sir 3.6mln cryo +new armor if have every ship,selling is abaut 2mln.
Now when they changes,we get 1mln for sell ship? You realy want this ?

Too old is game to get so big nerf. Will be better up big cryo on new tc to get faster tc ships and items and motivattion on sir to faster build parsec.
Well first off it's not a nerf, it would be a buff, no matter how you look at it. Sure the older players might be upset, but they can then build new ships cheaper then before. Also it's a benefit if they get pricing in a decent scale for when Tau ships come out, therefore not running the risk of further issues.

Also this has already been done with armor costs being reduced and configurations being introduced.

Really, since they have left the game without updates for ages, a ton of old players are going to upset over changes. Instead of fixing the issues when they probably should have been fixed.

By the way, why are you selling a ship, that's a complete waste. Only reason would be if you have multiple parsec type ships from before the configuration update. Also since you stated 3.6m cryo for a ship, you must be talking about a parsec type and I never referenced changing the parsec prices, only the main system ships.

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Very simple idea do make the Players getting the BPs faster is adding more planets to the rings.

with f.e. 2 more Planets in R5 and 1 more planet in R4, there will be less waiting to get to the next planet and more time to shoot enemys for blueprints.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
There needs to be another system where it drops just sirius ancient bps

turkoxsary

Reaction score
Who has decided to put my colors on that tau ship? :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
turkoxsary said:
Who has decided to put my colors on that tau ship? :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange:
Yellowy colors don't exactly suit the colors of tau ceti ships. Blue, purple and Green are one of the best colors.

turkoxsary

Reaction score
If I say it because those are the colors that I carry in all my ships enter the aurora server and look at it is curious nothing else. ;) ;)

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Betabot said:
hektor.barbossa said:
What abaut old players who buy with normal prices ships,armors and items ?
For new or who created new ship is good idea,but less cryo for complete ship = less when you want sell him for some reason.So that mean all old player wast of cryo and get hard nerf cost selling and that cant happens.

Gives less cryo for build new tc aship and all.Or recompensation for old players . . .
When someone have 8ship on sir 3.6mln cryo +new armor if have every ship,selling is abaut 2mln.
Now when they changes,we get 1mln for sell ship? You realy want this ?

Too old is game to get so big nerf. Will be better up big cryo on new tc to get faster tc ships and items and motivattion on sir to faster build parsec.
Well first off it's not a nerf, it would be a buff, no matter how you look at it. Sure the older players might be upset, but they can then build new ships cheaper then before. Also it's a benefit if they get pricing in a decent scale for when Tau ships come out, therefore not running the risk of further issues.

Also this has already been done with armor costs being reduced and configurations being introduced.

Really, since they have left the game without updates for ages, a ton of old players are going to upset over changes. Instead of fixing the issues when they probably should have been fixed.

By the way, why are you selling a ship, that's a complete waste. Only reason would be if you have multiple parsec type ships from before the configuration update. Also since you stated 3.6m cryo for a ship, you must be talking about a parsec type and I never referenced changing the parsec prices, only the main system ships.
I dont wrote that im selling,but many ppl can do that for new tc ship if not want grind :)

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Maybe, but well, if they sell so much ships, in the aftermath of this upcoming update, will anything change?

That is, if they already sell 3.6k ships, much later, the one that sells ships, will do it with high or low prices, that is a law, I support the reduction of prices, and if you will excuse me, if the veterans do not They like it, so they put up with it :confused:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Im not the best at English but can someone explain to me what Highway means by "sirius tech will be essential for progress and building tau ceti equipment" to me it sounds like that in all systems

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
What happens is that currently getting old bps is difficult and takes a long time, this will be changed to make it easier to obtain and advance in Sirius is not a problem, it is like for example, want to go to Mizar and take Mizar technology with An Antares vessel, is simply impossible, the same would be with Tau Ceti, if no one goes to Sirius it would be to go with Draconis to Tau Ceti, which is not to be nice I imagine

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
GOTIL0N said:
What happens is that currently getting old bps is difficult and takes a long time, this will be changed to make it easier to obtain and advance in Sirius is not a problem, it is like for example, want to go to Mizar and take Mizar technology with An Antares vessel, is simply impossible, the same would be with Tau Ceti, if no one goes to Sirius it would be to go with Draconis to Tau Ceti, which is not to be nice I imagine
So in the sirius system adjustments, are they going to make more siri tech stronger than sirius ancient tech?

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
From that I know nothing, it was only mentioned by Highway that it would be easier to get BPS, now, how will it be ?, I have no idea :LOL:

flyfighter

Reaction score
Maybe some idea's

Every ring 5 should drop all of the sirius ancient items so you have some starter items to work with. And have the rapid/long/strong named items be random like they are now.

Horus and isis don't have any bp drops for now, maybe u can add all sirius ancient normal bps to them. And if ppl want strong/long/rapid tech they have to be a little bit more patience and use the old dropping system.

Or just add another giza like spawning creature on r5 that drops all of the sirius ancient bps and keep the rest like it is now.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
maybe they will sell it with some gold, :) I will buy some I need for got 100% Sirius bps.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I don't get it we already have ancient equipment and we are all using it. What makes you think people are still using zero point in Tau Ceti. We already have ancient tech to progress in Tau Ceti? :LOL:
What more do we need? I'm interested.

DaRK_XePHoN

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Shankz
Rank
Clan
Hotblaster-jr
First, nice work with this Tau Ceti Storm Ship :D

I think a way to improve Sirius would be eliminating the limitation in Jump Ship for jumping to other planets, but adding the rule that if you're in ring 1, you can only jump to other ring 1 or 2 planets, if you're in ring 2 you can jump to ring 1,2 and 3, in ring 3 you can jump to planets on ring 1,2,3 and 4, this way the missions till ring 5 does matter, and you can reach more useful bp's faster.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I think that it should have a higher priority to get BPS than to update the system of jump ship operation, of course the latter should be modified, however the priority is on how to find bps faster and not how to get to the planets faster, This is not synonymous with obtaining fast bps, not as one would like

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Heavy artillery said:
I don't get it we already have ancient equipment and we are all using it.
Yes,... after 5 years many old pilots have it. But until now the mechanics is a kind of "premium items" that needed a lot of effort (r5, intels and Giza). Now they plan to make it more accessible thinking in the new players running to Tau Ceti in the near future. Before Tau Ceti, jumping from one system to the next was a matter of advancing in story, acquiring xp and buying the new ships when certain level and story was reached. but in Sirius the mechanic requires to get the bps from Giza. That will make Tau Ceti a "premium" system with current behaviour. A system that only the "lucky" players that struggled through Sirius 5 years can manage (not the current "beta" Tau Ceti, but a full developped system)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
HGus said:
Heavy artillery said:
I don't get it we already have ancient equipment and we are all using it.
Yes,... after 5 years many old pilots have it. But until now the mechanics is a kind of "premium items" that needed a lot of effort (r5, intels and Giza). Now they plan to make it more accessible thinking in the new players running to Tau Ceti in the near future. Before Tau Ceti, jumping from one system to the next was a matter of advancing in story, acquiring xp and buying the new ships when certain level and story was reached. but in Sirius the mechanic requires to get the bps from Giza. That will make Tau Ceti a "premium" system with current behaviour. A system that only the "lucky" players that struggled through Sirius 5 years can manage (not the current "beta" Tau Ceti, but a full developped system)
So they're going to make it easier for sirius bps to be in our hands for tau ceti?

Status
Not open for further replies.