What's new

Ship Armor Adjustments #03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Heavy artillery said:
what can you use the deluvian vega ships for?
The vega armors have been removed and can only be sold. Its also not usable anymore for Quests, CQ, etc.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Highway said:
Heavy artillery said:
The vega armors have been removed and can only be sold. Its also not usable anymore for Quests, CQ, etc.
Well that's fair for the ones without deluvian armor.
But if you have weakened the armor what about events e.g Christmas event. Even with deluvian armor the Christmas ghosts, spirits can kill us easy. We will get shredded.

In the event should the Christmas ghosts, spirits be weakened a bit to make it more fair.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
Highway said:
POSITRON3 said:
Hi there, with last updated then ancient lost HP pass from -8% to -5.5%?
thanks for info.
No, the methanoid armor from the ancient ships is now stronger than before the update. It was a bug that the armor had lower values than before the update.

Well, I am very happy now, I am under much work in these days but as soon as posible i will test it again. I very exited about this great news. Thanks.

V1-Hyper

Reaction score
Highway said:
No, the methanoid armor from the ancient ships is now stronger than before the update. It was a bug that the armor had lower values than before the update.
Thx Highway. Just to confirm this :D

Ancient Hybrids
Methanoid armor increased by 7%
[test1: Sol Anc Thermo on R85 Punisher, result1: 1.0686±0.0022]
[test2: Sol Anc Thermo on R85 Myst, result2: 1.0691±0.0027]
(Thus, Bulkwark-to-Methanoid gain decreases from 3.68 to ~2.263 EDIT: 2.25 flat)

It now makes the R85 Dominator 1.6x as strong as the R85 Punisher.

EDIT:
Given measurement uncertainty back then I believe that, for mathematical symmetry reasons, The META-Methanoid and Ancient Hybrid Methanoid armors were not increased by 6% and 7%, respectively, but both by 6.25%. And the Ancient Hybrid bulk not +74% but +73.77777 (or 1.7 flat?)
Highway please confirm :mrorange:

akwilsona

Reaction score
I have a problem with the new update making some Sirius tech weaker.
I believe this is not intended. Our Afterburners on Sirius Ships should be much stronger. You give us TOP system tech and they work no better than Clay did before the update. What gives?

MASTER CHIEF

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
spartan117x
Rank
Ich habe am 13.09.16 während ich mit dem Clan in Draconis Storymissionen gemacht habe festgestellt, dass die Nachbrenner in Draconis seit dem Rüstungsupdate deutlich schwächer sind als vorher. Schwächer in dem Sinne, dass bei mir mit einem Draconis Parsec der NP Energie-Nachbrenner nur noch die Leistung des Nullpunkt Nachbrenners bringt und bei einem aus dem Clan, der Draconis Ancient lange Nachbrenner nur minimal schneller ist als mein NP Energie-Nachbrenner, dass war vor dem Update deutlich besser. Ich glaube alles weitere an Balance in Draconis erübrigt sich, ich gehe mal stark davon aus, dass das nicht gewollt ist oder?
Da die Fehlerberichterstattung in dem deutschen Forum anscheinend nicht von den Entwicklern bemerkt wurde, habe ich diesen Fehler im Devshack auch beschrieben.

englische Übersetzung:

I have on the 13.09.16 while I made with the clan in Draconis story missions found that the afterburner in Draconis are considerably weaker since the defence update as previously. Weaker in the sense that brings the afterburner zero with me with a Draconis parsec NP energy Afterburner only performance and one the Draconis ancient from the clan, long Afterburner only minimally faster is as my NP energy Afterburner, that was much better before the update. I think about more balance in Draconis eliminates, I even strongly assume that this is not deliberate or?
Because the error reporting in the German Forum apparently not from the developers has been noticed, I have also described this error in the Devshack.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Hey Highway have you and the team planned the date of the next dev shack?

mukul.p.mohan

Reaction score
Armors gain the ability to be upgraded and downgraded after they have been purchased.
This new feature would be really useful for parsec users if they don't have to re-buy armors every time they buy a new configuration. Instead, they can just buy different techs for the new configurations and swap between the armors respectively.
(Being able to use the same ship for various systems by having multiple configurations, without re-buying armor)

Erkity

Reaction score
As a long time returning player on the update, i do not understand how this is mean to have balanced Sirius? Does someone want to try and explain this to me? I returned about a month before update as i read dev shacks but i dont notice the difference. Only one thing the amount of wasted cry.

The new hanger layout is a awkward but will get use to it, and the strong rockets hit more often which is good.

But ship HP?? My punisher seems to last just as long not feeling the 7% bonus (or any increase) as mentioned, In fact still cant solo all SU in my punisher, maybe i lacking skill but i could do this before update.

Secondly, the Parsec's. No one has asked yet but refund for the cry change? :p Thought i would be cheeky and ask, someone has too! They have dropped a lot from M-D so i would of thought new upgrade come for free but hey, i brought it for my Storm and OMG defo an increase can take a lot more hits but it is still weaker than the punisher? which is rendered it useless again?

So in short - Cry refund for armor change (gotta ask as no one else has)
and dont get storm parsec its useless lol

Crowley2k

Reaction score
@Erkity is there any price adjustments to parsecs armors ?

cause i might be interested in buying one if that was the case.. ^^

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
@Crowley2k:

DerChris1984 posted in Hitchhiker's:

Kry cost Dominator
Sol: 337.700
Ad. Sol: 357.961
Draconis: 425.502
Sirius: 526.812
Ancient: 675.400

Parsec without BPs: 2.323.375
Add to that the cost of the bare Mizar parsec (675,400) for a total of 2,998,775 without items.

Erkity

Reaction score
HGus said:
@Crowley2k:

DerChris1984 posted in Hitchhiker's:

Kry cost Dominator
Sol: 337.700
Ad. Sol: 357.961
Draconis: 425.502
Sirius: 526.812
Ancient: 675.400

Parsec without BPs: 2.323.375
Add to that the cost of the bare Mizar parsec (675,400) for a total of 2,998,775 without items.
Yeah so based on the old figures,

Sol: 375'222 ~ 40k more
Ad. Sol: 544'677 ~190k more
Draconis: 614'000 ~190k more
Sirius:675'400 ~ 150k more

so approx. 570k cheaper to get it to sirius armour now. if someone wants to do the actual maths for the exact figure nearly pays for new armour. see my point?

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I really do not think this update is as bad as many say, on the one hand prices shields were reduced, on the other, do not buy back the same prototype if you want to keep it for other systems, but arm yourself now one prototype are Cryonite over 200k is not that much

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Heavy artillery said:
After september 20th bugfix, the Thermograde and Deluvian armors for Vega ships are now lvl 16 and 17, so they cannot be used anymore for Vega missions (capped at lvl 15). After buying an Antares ship they are useless.

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Dev Shack what´s going on, i see nothing at the moment ...

Mastian

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
The next Dev Shack is comming sooon, maybe at 32. October :LOL:

null

Reaction score
OK, LETS KEEP IT GOING, WHERE IS DEV SHACK 4??? The number of active players dropped from 10,000 to 9,100, how do you plan on fixing the attrition rate? Please fix the AB and repair droid problem.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I'm still waiting for the designs of the ships Tau Ceti :LOL:

POSITRON3

Reaction score
well is things was bad now we are worst. is a shame it take so long for bring some good new content to the game.

null

Reaction score
The devs were working on Dino Storm during the event instead of PG. They could of been working on Tau Ceti. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.