Not open for further replies.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I have a small remark, I was helping a fellow guild missions Gazica with the engineer Easter, I fully understand the level of difficulty of Colmena but Gazica the amount of life down the mantis is brutal, and now I do not know if it's my thing or what, but the ships are slower Draconis before esquivava a minefield with durable drive, now they give me those fields or yes ._.

Ignitoz

Reaction score
null said:
Please fix the AB and repair droid problem.
The Repair Droid and AB buffs are almost the same as it used to be. The armor on the ships is what changed the way they work now.
After the update, armors have individual ranks, and the repair and AB's efficiency depends on the armor ranks.
So, a draconis ship with methanoid armor won't be as fast as it used to be because methanoid armor is now lvl 75, but the top draconis ABs are only lvl 70 and so won't be as fast as it used to be (even rare ABs won't be). If you try the draconis ABs with the lvl 70 deluvian armor, you will see your Abs working much better.
You will notice the same effect with speed actuators as well.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Not many things going on in the forum lately

null

Reaction score
Regarding the ab and repair droid, they can fix the parts to be the way they were before the update. Just like they can change the scorpion hybrid to be a parsec ship so it can be used in siri and tau ceti at some point. It's their product and nothing is carved in stone.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Hello,
null said:
Regarding the [...] repair droid, they can fix the parts to be the way they were before the update.
I think there's ageneral miscomprehension about how repair droid works in PG. Each of them does give you a fixed amount of HP per second. They hadn't changed with the update, but most ships have more HP than before. For examples, prototypes & ravens have won 70% hp with ancient armor. If you wanna check the repairs, do not simply measure how much % they give you, but check how it works against for example a thermoblaster. Before update: strong thermo cancels long RD. After update: exactly the same.

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
Fra_592 said:
Hello,
null said:
Regarding the [...] repair droid, they can fix the parts to be the way they were before the update.
I think there's ageneral miscomprehension about how repair droid works in PG. Each of them does give you a fixed amount of HP per second. They hadn't changed with the update, but most ships have more HP than before. For examples, prototypes & ravens have won 70% hp with ancient armor. If you wanna check the repairs, do not simply measure how much % they give you, but check how it works against for example a thermoblaster. Before update: strong thermo cancels long RD. After update: exactly the same.
Doesnt really matter. Result is the same. Something that needs to be fixed. Repair droids need to be (eventually) refitted so that they are as effective as they were before the update

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
CaptSmiley said:
Fra_592 said:
Hello,
null said:
Doesnt really matter. Result is the same. Something that needs to be fixed. Repair droids need to be (eventually) refitted so that they are as effective as they were before the update
I think you still not understand what Fra 592 wants to say , the ancient armors are 2X STRONGER ( nearly) than sirius armor .. so it's a bit NORMAL (?) that it's less efficient... and by the way , the effect on repair droid is still good .. I don't know what do you want more, when you have a ship without armor , the repair droid is overpowered and when you add armor the repair droid lose in " repair power " but not it's " global hp repairing".

If an item is less efficient on your ship after update it means that it's level has been raised , so less items effect .. but it's still playable like this.

A theory of mine ( CAN BE WRONG ) :
As far as i tested on my emperor parsec on french server , my current sirius armored emperor without speed drone go as fast as my older emperor sirius armored WITH speed drone.
On prelude you can see that sirius armor was level 80 before the update , my emperor gained 15 % of it's speed because it losed 5 level , so with the ancient armor ( you gain 5 level ) you lose 15 % speed .

But remember , your repair droid repair the SAME AMOUNT OF HP but does not have the same effect before the update, and to have a good speed , use speed drone :)

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
I understand exactly what he is saying thank you very much. Armor is 2x stronger ok ok we get it. Now, heres the problem. The repair droids are the same. It doesnt matter if they are the same or if they were weakened cuz the effect is the same. On ancient armor they suck. Rep droids, and like other techs such as speed act and ab need to be rebalanced in order to compensate for ancient armor.

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
I dissagree we dont need it rebalanced WE NEED NEW CONTENT , that is we need stuff done in Tau Ceti.

rep droid had same problem when we got to sirius, drac rep was no good then and wasent adequate until i got Kenyte rep for the parsec.

and if new content does not show up soon this game is OVER AND OUT.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
serebus said:
I dissagree we dont need it rebalanced WE NEED NEW CONTENT , that is we need stuff done in Tau Ceti.

rep droid had same problem when we got to sirius, drac rep was no good then and wasent adequate until i got Kenyte rep for the parsec.

100% agree.

tonyikego

Reaction score
serebus said:

Serebus is absolutely correct. The only thing that will keep this game from dying is new content.

null

Reaction score
Let's not split hairs over the ab and rep droid, They need to come out with the tec that would then resolve the issue. We should be focusing on the fact that Tau Ceti is still not out. Not to mention that They're trying to give us an October event, to distract us from the fact that they went back to working on Dino Storm since the last event.

I think it's time we get some answers. WHERE IS DEV SHACK 4 ? What happened to you guys just working on PG now? Help me understand why I should give more money to a game that even the people who made it don't care about lol? When I started last year there were 20+ thousand active players, now there are only 8,300. I know I didn't ask them to leave, so it must of been the devs decision to neglect pg. AT LEAST MAKE TAU CETI, and then you can take a break for 3 months or so. THE FANS AND PLAYERS OF PG SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BEG THE DEVS TO ADD NEW CONTENT!

DON'T YOU GUYS LIKE MONEY??? REALLY GUYS, REALLY???

CaptSmiley

Reaction score
actually they need to do both rebalance the techs and make Tau Ceti. The highest techs for any system should work effectively on the ships for that system. no matter the system no matter the armor. if the armor goes up, the effectiveness of the techs used should be adjusted to compensate.
and come on guys, give the devs some credit. They did make an update. Yes, it has some issues, but those issues can be worked out as we go. They deserve a small break from our constant nagging (Even tho we have very good reason to nag them)
I do agree tho, that they need to hurry up with Tau Ceti. not saying that they should make us wait another 3 years or something for that. Just that, we should give them credit for their accomplishments

null

Reaction score
They've had four years lol, you would think that would be enough.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I like the sound of player controlled invasions, i'd like to see that. XD

But one question, when you said that Tau Ceti system will be one of them. Does this mean, new ships, tech, planets, missions etc etc? Or is it like half of TC system?

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
Next Dev Shack?
Is there any Date?
What i mean 9 Days and we go into November ...

Also Concept Art or whatever of TC Ships i see no Pics.
Weeks are gone for simple Pics

So Pics are good filler for anything :LOL:

MFG GreenSpider

null

Reaction score
It's REALLY TIME FOR Dev shack 4! Put Dino Storm down and get back to working on PG. By the way PG is loosing players left and right. 2 months ago it was at 10,000 and now its at 7,900 I don't think its just me that sees that you guys aren't really doing anything to bring players back to the game. If the DEVS spent as much time and attention to PG as they do to Dino Storm this would be a non issue.

POSITRON3

Reaction score
null said:
It's REALLY TIME FOR Dev shack 4! Put Dino Storm down and get back to working on PG. By the way PG is loosing players left and right. 2 months ago it was at 10,000 and now its at 7,900 I don't think its just me that sees that you guys aren't really doing anything to bring players back to the game. If the DEVS spent as much time and attention to PG as they do to Dino Storm this would be a non issue.

game is dead already. sorry they kill so beautiful game.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I think it was the Halloween event that kept them off track. I'm positively sure the game will LIVE ON!

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The next Dev shack is scheduled to be posted tomorrow. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.