Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Good night.

I hope that the existence of alliances and the loyalty that characterizes the players of this game in terms of permanence in their clan is taken into account before launch.

I think that the possibility that alliances can also participate should be implemented.

Reduce the number of allied clans to three.

Currently there are many small clans, it is best to group into two or three but not just one.

Analyze a time change for conquests. Mainly on the Aurora server. The ideal is to change it at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.

Best regards.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I like more how it will be as clan vs clan instead of alliance vs alliance.
In the past, the alliance was limited to three clans. But that was unliked by the most.

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Good night.

I understand your position Gonzaabel.

I would think the same in the case of finding myself in a lonely clan with powerful members.

But, on the server I play on, there are only one or two clans with those qualities.

There is an extensive list with small clans made up of players loyal to their clan and the elimination of the alliance would mean its extinction and disintegration. The clan vs clan attacks small clans and alliances made up of small clans.

Loyalty and commitment has always been what I value the most about this game and the members that I have been meeting.

I hope that the update, of the possibility of integrating the alliances, but keeping the central idea of equality of pilots.

Best regards.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
The battles will be fair even for smallest clans, because there will be conquests starting from 5vs5 to 25vs25 (that depends on how many pilots enlist himself to fight).

For example: If the clan A enlist 7 pilots and the clan B enlist more than 7 pilots, the conquest will be 7 vs 7 players. Being out the lastest pilots in the list:

Example list clan A:

The Doctor
.-Lucifer-.
Legendary
.-Beherit-.
.-Asmodeus-.
Xein
GDFR

Example list clan B:

Naycko
Wepobius
Doostream
Danimetal
Okamikirios
Nest
-Lost-Schatten-
ratablanca
Andyety
T-28

In this case, the pilots ratablanca, Andyety and T-28 will be out from the conquest and the fight will be 7 vs 7.
So, the fights will be always fair.

nemesis1900

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
nemesis1900
Rank
Clan
Hades
Good night.

I understand that the new system will be more fair and equitable.

I have two questions.

What will happen with alliances? This mainly includes chat and planet battles. Currently the alliances of small fleets form a large clan or family.

They spend time together in Sirius, they carry out missions together and they help each other, if this comes to an end we are facing a very big problem. Many alliances kept small clans from dying out by maintaining a large group activity.

It does not seem wrong to me to have a fair and just conquest with friends from allied clans.

Second question. Are you planning to include alliances in the conquest update?

Best regards.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
What will happen with alliances?
Highway has said about the alliances that it will stay as it is now, but with the difference that they will not support their allies on conquest.

Second question. Are you planning to include alliances in the conquest update?
They have planned that the alliance will no longer participate in conquests. But sure they will do something if they see that it generates an issue.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
They have planned that the alliance will no longer participate in conquests. But sure they will do something if they see that it generates an issue.
Imo a change for alliance is needed since a longer time and considering Siri it would be benefical if allied pilot could fly to an JS of an Allied Clan if this ally is on a planet with an item a Pilot may need but his clan is on the other side of the system and may not have the time to reach the planet before it collapses.

A lot of times Pilots "leave" their Clan just to join the allied clan cus of an BP they need and after 3 days they return to their clan when they got the bp they did go for.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Time for little dev update and Q&A

The work on the Conquest rework is going forward and soon the first elements get finished and ready for internal testing on the PTR. :celebrate: @Gruni is still working on some other techical things for the framwwork until he can join me on the coding front to speed things up further.

1. Some my colleagues were arguing about protector nerf few messages above. So connecting to it, will some of the items soon get rebalanced/revamped soon according to the Conquest Update or before it? Or is it the topic for the future Devshack after the CQ Renewal Update? I mention here not the protector exactly, but the Aggrobomb, Aggrobeacon or Taunt, that I think are quite useless or doing not much effort either in PvP and PvE content in the game.

2. There was some mentioning before about the change of scoreboard point counting in Colossus, making it more fair for the solo fights, instead of sharing points in percentage of damage dealt to the opponent. Is there anything new in this case?

3. I know, that the questions are quite off-topic, but there's coming last question. Again about Colossus or basically, the Battle Events. Are there going to be more variety of Battle Events or are they planned? There were a lot of ideas for them, and for now we have only the Colossus Deathmatch battles that is not much variety at all
1. Item rebalancing etc will not be part of the Conquest Rework. Its already a complex update that does not need any extra stuff put on top of it ;)

2. & 3 Its currently on hold the focus has shifted to getting the conquest ready for testing.

1. Are you have planned to add some things to the planets like on Cetacea? Example: NPCs, areas with corruption cloud, small mountains around an area with only one entry.

2. Is the time limit for rematerialize to stay as it is now? I think that in a great CQ of 25 vs 25, the first battle at the landing zone will be quite longer if all will be rematerialize on that zone :unsure: but I am not 100% sure.

3. Is it currently open new testers positions?
1. Its not planned to add these elements for the other conquest planets. Cetacea was an experiment on that front to make a CQ plannet that offers new elements. The new conquest will create nice dynamics that will make each conquest match on the same planet feel very different. (Different areas that produce ore that are activated and deplete, etc.)

2. As the rematerilization of the Conquest has its own timings currently and the new conquest will have a new materilization options the player can choose from it might change to something that works best.

3. Jup. Soon there will be an updated "testers wanted" post ;)

What will happen with alliances? This mainly includes chat and planet battles. Currently the alliances of small fleets form a large clan or family.
Like @gonzaabel wrote, the alliances will stay but will not play a role in the new conquest system.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
1. Item rebalancing etc will not be part of the Conquest Rework. Its already a complex update that does not need any extra stuff put on top of it ;)
But is it planned anyhow in the schedule in the future? It's quite a thing that basically would make some items get their new life instead of not being used anywhere :p

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
But is it planned anyhow in the schedule in the future? It's quite a thing that basically would make some items get their new life instead of not being used anywhere :p
Which items would that be? We had just recently one item in review but then decided to not really change it as it had positive and negative aspects that were pretty even.
Do you got a link of a thread or list where items that are raising concerns?

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Which items would that be? We had just recently one item in review but then decided to not really change it as it had positive and negative aspects that were pretty even.
Items like the taunt, aggrobomb, stun dome, materializer, aggrobeacon, items that are soon as they are added into a ship, just make that ship worse in general compared to ships that doesnt include those items

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Like @gonzaabel wrote, the alliances will stay but will not play a role in the new conquest system.
The big question here then still remains:
What will Alliances then have as addition or extra to have a "reason to exist"? Atm Alliances are there to have an "additional" Chat and to support each other during CQ times. In Siri they have no real value cus we can not fly to an allied JS so what´s the point?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I think that it will be good if we can jump to the planets where the alliance is.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Sure. I got some ideas myself and let me place few threads with ideas of pilots about the items.
Most of the ideas presented by the players are inside the topic here from Rajaa and Dijar. There is one more topic here Basically, we are talking about Aggrobeacon, Aggrobomb and Taunt. Aggrobeacon is pretty useless now since we already got the better version of it so the Magnet Trap. Taunt is even more useless right now and I may consider it the most useless item in the game PvPvE. Not gonna mention my videos as well as some people will say I am just advertising them ;)

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Balance of items/shipclasses

Engineer, Onyx Marble, Wolfhound, Hawkmoth:

Except from the Wolfhound these shipclasses are very good supporters, but as soon as they use their repairfield they turn into true NPC magnets! They get focused very hard in a NPC mass and are forced to flee from the fight with afterburner. Resulting into the gameplay on earth in unrest and calon to 80% running away from NPCs while your squadmembers have fun shooting and 20% actually shooting on NPC's.
As you know these shipclasses have low HP and focused fire lets your Deep Recurrent Protector look like a quick snack.
The aggro effect is basically the effect we would like to see on the Taunt, which I will to talk later about.
The aggro throu healing is in the game since the "effort value" update which was with the Amarna and Soris update. The healing aggro mechanic was a side effect of the XP mechanic throu healing. The design goal was to gain XP even with ally healing instead of only damage dealing, so the effort value was born.
Unfortunately the aggro of NPCs is based on your effort value instead of dealing damage or taunting enemies.
The Wolfhound generates his effort value a lot throu allies cover and repairfield turret, laying down his aggrobeacon has zero effect during combat, because he "out-values" the effort value of his own aggrobeacon. Making the aggrobeacon only usable while flying from location to location, but his squishiness makes him a bad choice.
Updating the aggro mechanic would make these shipclasses more interesting + fun to play and we would be able to use more shipclasses than only the paragneiss to sustain in big NPC fights.

Shock compared to Poenari and Marlstone - the aggrobeacon:
Doesn't matter if we look at PVE or PVP, the shock gets "out-utilitied" by both. The Marlstone has slightly more HP, but can shield himself, RIP Shock!
The Poenari can use on him or allies the protector for stun immunity and bonus HP, he also avoids damage with the Aim Scrambler.
How to balance the shock class? Guess what! Reworking the aggrobeacon will help out the Wolfhound and the shock class! When allies get hit a percentage of the damage transfers to the aggrobeacon and lowering its HP. This would make it viable for PVP. For PVE I think a second aggrobeacon charge can be useful which should generate more aggro from units, the magnet trap is currently much more attractive to NPCs than an aggrobeacon and carries more HP!

Magnet Trap:
Too much HP in PVP, PVE is okay.

Chromian Corundum:
Too much HP in PVP, enables easy protector cycling with high HP and speed acuator during every PVP against any non-perforator shipclass.
HP nerf by 20%. Flight speed nerf by 1,5%.

The Taunt:
Originally it should get the aggro on you as a tank. It has no use in PVP only a targeting, effectless visual. In PVE the aggro is "out-valued" or "out-aggroed" very easy by any damage ship class. There are a lot of ideas in the forum and people I've discussed this topic with.
We all think it should have a PVP effect and a stronger PVE effect to make the tank class viable. We all love the design of the Dominator, but no one wants to use this ship, because of the named reasons.
New mechanics could be a mix of those or one particular effect:
-reducing damage from the target in general or only on yourself for a percentage
-increasing damage to the target in general or only when you hit the target for a percentage
-the target can only attack you and you have a Taunt animation with a different colour on yourself which is only visible to the target (in PVE you will dislike the NPCs with Taunt)
Else: Who's idea was it to bring the RC-X-01 Claw into the game ?!?!

Lightning Chain combined with Aim Computer:
There are only two shipclasses with the Lightning Chain in the game - Thunderbird and Paragneiss.
Both use the Aim Computer. While this of course helps out the rocket a lot, the Lightning Chain is crying in the corner, because the active effect of the Aim Computer is not benefiting it. It will always hit seven targets in range with a fixed amount of damage. To give it some benefit I would add the effect of hitting additional targets while the Aim Computer is active.
Regular Aimcomputer: Hit one more target (7 to 8) and a 50% Chance to hit even one more target (50%: 7 to 8; 50%: 7 to 9)
Strong Aimcomputer: Hit one more target (7 to 8) and a 70% Chance to hit even one more target (30%: 7 to 8; 70%: 7 to 9)
Long Aimcomputer: Hit one more target (7 to 8) and a 40% Chance to hit even one more target (60%: 7 to 8; 40%: 7 to 9)

Materializer:
All in all it's pretty fine, but there are moments were you can't materialize a buddy, because you have no Repair Target, Repair Field or his own Repair Droid.
To take advantage of being materialized and not losing momentum, I like the idea of reseting the materialized buddy's Repair Droid or give him a damage reduction bonus of 50% for 10 second e.g.
The time to materialize with the regular and long materializer is just to high and they are irrevelant in most scenario compared to the strong materializer.

Sticky Bomb:
After 1,5 seconds delay you have up to 6 seconds to recast the Sticky Bomb again to blow it up! Which won't count as active item cooldown for other ship components which is ~1-1,5 seconds. This will give the player more control and will be more fun to play. If the target dies with the Sticky Bomb it will still explode and deal area damage.

Corruption Cloud:
It's a cloud effect right? So why not leave it on the ground after the "infected" target died?

Attack Droid:
After its HP got buffed by the factor of ~5 it managed to withstand at least 2/3 aggrobombs (e.g. Sirius Long Attack Droid on 5th ring against Horus) instead of instantly blowing up. The damage output is okay.
So why are we here? It is not really "attacking" targets, it will wait for a target to come close then wait 4-5 more seconds and eventually start shooting on that NPC or when a NPC engages you on long range the Attack Droid proves his loyalty and fight that poor NPC till death.
The Attack Droid should be more aggressive and look for more fights. If I want to leave the combat mode I just recast the Attack Droid to switch it into a defensive mode, which he is currently all the time. If I shoot at a Quarc please join me! That Dolomyte stone deserves to die for looking at me in the wrong way! (Just kidding, but you get the point haha)

Humpback:
I understand that the Damage Inverter was the reason to give it less armor, but that is just too much less armor.
Deserves at least 30% HP buff to be any option to choose from.
Quoted from here

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
The work on the Conquest rework is going forward and soon the first elements get finished and ready for internal testing on the PTR. :celebrate:
I think you referred to this in your last profile post hehe. :idea::celebrate::coffee:

katana88

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
__KaTaNa__
Rank
Hi all
Rewarding system for reactor run in Raven event needs to be adjusted.
Right now we have just 10% top scores.
On Askone most of the people either got frustrated or bored and others simply have ifrit already or cannot play because of RL.
Basically, more or less only two clans compete for ifrits and since there is almost none else doing it, victory is too one sided.
Either make it 30%+ top scores, or make score difference for win less.
Just because of few more points, there is no way for rest of people get parts.
Because there is not second and 3th places without many people doing run (because of 30% top scores) and I wrote above, very few amount of people do challenge.
So people who wants parts but cannot perform as well as other side, just ends up with empty hands , this is very frustrating and I am loosing my will to play at all if such situation stays around.

Would be even better if you give ifrits according to signets earned (this is idea of my mate), this will be more motivating for players to grind and you will get more people doing reactor if you really want it. Right now only like 10-15 people do challenge.

Nicoredje

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Deleted
Rank
I 100% agree with Katana. I am sorry, but the truth is with the current reward system people are not feeling motivated to do the reactor challenge. Which results in that the reward system is even worse. Since the second ranking reward does not open till 20 pilots have ranked in the challenge. This is true that this was not a much of a issue when the event started because everyone had to do reactor for mission A, but now we have less than 20 people trying to win ifrit.

Status
Not open for further replies.