Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Yeah, strong items (orbi, aggrobomb, mine to mention only them) are way too random to me as well, but alas that's nothing new.
Scrambler has been nerfed true, but i still see some tanks/quartz able to make all my SBs miss for 20-30 seconds, so i guess it ain't that bad, although i do not play many scramblers ships myself, but for different reasons.
Protector nerfed? Definitely not true. Protector before was like 30-50% weaker and it had longer cooldown and a long perforator, that had nearly no cooldown, could go 100% through it :unsure:
The Hunter is OP, true, but that's not because of an non-existent protector nerf. When hunter came out, a single rocket or orbi, or even a critical strong sniperblaster could take a strong protector off. Nowadays, a long protector takes from 50% to 75% from a strong orbi, so protector is definitely not the reason.
Emperor was Hunter's nemesis, true. But at that time, emperor had more HP than a granit and a dominator, and was effectively the ship with the most HP in the whole game. It needed a nerf and got a well-deserved one, and it is now a very good ship still.
What really made the Hunter OP is the fact that it suddenly became the fastest ship in the game, while poenari got its HP buffed and its speed reduced, and locust got its hp reduced as well. On top of that stuns got changed, and the hunter is pretty much the only ship that didn't really care about the stun not being a total stop for 30 seconds since it has the speed to outrun you even without a stun. Kill its speed, and suddenly it becomes a lot more weaker to the likes of poenari and obsidian. And i also know some players that left the game right after pvp adjustment sadly, for the reason that it was very obvious that hunter was gonna stay OP for a while and diversity in PvP reduced, despite new ships coming.
I agree also that some items, especially aggrobomb really need some love, but i hope those will be fully adressed when comes the time for CQ update or PVP update 2. And if i'm still around at that time you can expect some walls of texts from me :devilish:
I'm not sure i got the point about pve tho, i'm killing units as fast as before on all old systems
Prot is nerfed, not only me but also other PvPer people would agree if they were here.
I was always in touch with Hunter vs Emp PvP.
I have played both and what I can say surely is that Emp was still rocking after they nerfed it and it was not second biggest hp ship in game anymore but last months it happens what I wrote above. It's faster than Emp and in close combat it has way high firepower, simply goes thro Rd and takes down prot also very fast.. faster than before. Before hunter needed buff and speed to remove prot fast.
Emp can't outrun it, if even it manages, it has speed actu and will get things back faster and will ab to u again with stun or Rd ready..
So close combat doesn't work vs it(which is not logical), running does not work vs it .. that ship is broken.
So no fun for me anymore.
I agree with that. Prot is nerfed. Prot hp works great in PvE, but sucks in PvP. I did a PvP - Parsec Storm vs Emperor. I won 3 times, he won 1 time (Calon tech) it is not only Prot, Shield is also weaker in PvP..either that or we're crazy^^ :D

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I did not want to come here because I had enough of asking things to you but this is my last try to let you hear my voice.

Playing game for years and from what I have seen is that basically after you created first RDX prototypes all you did was to leave most of older prototypes outclassed and as result > nearly useless.
Dominator, Terrorizer, Storm parsec..
Recently BG and maybe even more ships joined club which I maybe dont remember at this moment.
I understand you want people buy new prototypes but each ship has its fan.. When you make something less effective than was, you leave people frustrated and you indirectly make them quit.

Recently you came up with new mess : scrambler, protector, OS, bomb..
I heard from GM that people complained how OP scrambler was. Well.. okey but dont you think it is nerfed way too much ?for examplec crits or lots of hits in a row on scrambler is out of logic honestly.

Still dont know why did you nerf protector as well. Some GM's and some people say its same but you can go ask people who had BG, Poe or Emp as their favourite ship and you will get answer.

Bomb and OS damage is way too random. Sometimes it deals one bar, sometimes around 50%.

So guys, I dont know what you up to but I play this game mostly because of fun I want to have in PvP.
You nerfed defensive items and as result Hunter became BROKEN and I can explain why I think so.
Lets put TC pvp aside because I know its still fresh system and it needs work.

As its name and description says Hunter is assassin with range, deadly hit & run machine.
In every logical RPG game assassin class has burst damage, its very fast, good in escaping and has burst damage but on one go, it can kill only enemies with low health or unaware enemies with medium health.
Again I repeat : on one go.
Here Hunter, paper runner ship kills ships with some defense like Emperor thro RD without running.
With old prot Hunter was not able to do that.
It needed to run a lot and use its stun and speed actu advantage to take tough ship like Emperor down.
It was logical.
Hunter is not heavy assault ship with big guns & big armor to take down other brawler without running.
Its hit & run assassin, it has to run a lot to kill ships with medium or high defense.
Now Hunter looses vs Emp only if latter one abuses Ifrit and Hunter pilot is not skilled enough to outrun and negate it from range..
So I dont know if you care to read and analyze this guys.
Ships getting outclassed, who knows what ship will be useless after new RDX comes in, items are messed up and unfairly nerfed, giving only certain class huge advantage.
Game does not give me back enough fun to make it worth for money I pay for it.
So honestly I dont want to play regularly & buy any golds anymore till you fix items (at least prot) which was unfairly nerfed without even asking or letting players know anything.

Good Luck
I agree with that, aggrobomb isn't strong at all and cooldown is way too long. It's not fair against OS cooldown. We totally need adjustments there.

Bout scrambler... Mhhh i have the sirius long scrambler in my Myst and the strong one in my dominator, i dont see any difference at all, maybe strong one can dodge 4-5 enemy Attacks.
I build also domi for earth in unrest, then i upgraded to calon tech, i didn't see any difference between moda scrambler and deep recurrent one.🤔 out of desperation I downgraded my domi...

katana88

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
__KaTaNa__
Rank
I agree with that. Prot is nerfed. Prot hp works great in PvE, but sucks in PvP. I did a PvP - Parsec Storm vs Emperor. I won 3 times, he won 1 time (Calon tech) it is not only Prot, Shield is also weaker in PvP..either that or we're crazy^^ :D
They have greatly nerfed tank items and that's why only ships like hunter dominates.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
So honestly I dont want to play regularly & buy any golds anymore till you fix items (at least prot) which was unfairly nerfed without even asking or letting players know anything.
Emp can't outrun it, if even it manages, it has speed actu and will get things back faster and will ab to u again with stun or Rd ready..
So close combat doesn't work vs it(which is not logical), running does not work vs it .. that ship is broken.
So no fun for me anymore.
So, i feel like in the need to give some short story long over this, most likely, katana, its just saying all of this because he lost some pvps, few days ago i did some pvps with him vs his emp, and he played quite bad bad, some times i even killed him before he used prot or RD, or he run away in situations which made no sense, emp can still do a 50/50 in a hunter with no problem, but it also requires doing it well, its really possible that u see most of those hunter people as good pvp players, so this is it feels like a really hard ship to beat, but when u see bad hunters, they just die instantly because the ship is really glass cannon, but there are a lot more ships that are viable to kill hunter or such, just see at locust, poenari, marlstone, chormi, etc, just by the fact that the ship u used is not op anymore with more life than dominator, doesnt mean that prot is nerfed at all :ROFLMAO: i do really like to understand how u can make such statements when prot is still one of the most used and op skills of the game, u just have to see the amount of people that use ships with them, if it was that nerfed people should stop using them

also a little tip, when u doing a 1v1 dont use protector and rd at same time :LOL: it does not work

about aggrobomb, i never felt the way to buff aggrobomb is just to increase damage, since that doesnt look like the actual only purpose of this skill, since its from a tank class, but some adjustements could be so needed in it, also, u say that "they greatly nerfed tank items" so thats why hunter dominates, since when in this game tank was good in 1v1 anyway and it was a counter of hunter???

also kingsub, i find normal that a parsec will win an emperor normally, it have perforator... it should really burn you down and you should not win many matches vs that ship so...

Last edited:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I may not be an expert in PvP situations given the circumstance i avoid PvP and Pirate Mode as much as possible but in the end i think 2 parts are to consider when fighting another pilot:
1. Knowing what the ship has in his loadout to know what you could expect in terms of the item rotation and how to counter it with your ship
2. Having a "feel" for the CD of the items from the other ship (if we talk only about the balanced ones of course) to react in the right time by "knowing" what may come as next attack.

katana88

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
__KaTaNa__
Rank
So what is ur point more, to make fun of me because of pvp we had and i did mistakes or what Destro ?
it is not only me who says prot is nerfed and I never said emp was beating hunter easier before because of huge armor it had. i explained it above but you were too entertained by mocking me so you maybe missed it ;)
also whatever happened in our match, everything is not way you said here so be real,I wont bother with arguing here about pvp we had because it is not topic at this moment but you just proved you are not someone with who one can do pvp and enjoy because next day you go out making fun of ur opponent.

So spread whatever u want, I dont care ;)

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
So, i feel like in the need to give some short story long over this, most likely, katana, its just saying all of this because he lost some pvps, few days ago i did some pvps with him vs his emp, and he played quite bad bad, some times i even killed him before he used prot or RD, or he run away in situations which made no sense, emp can still do a 50/50 in a hunter with no problem, but it also requires doing it well, its really possible that u see most of those hunter people as good pvp players, so this is it feels like a really hard ship to beat, but when u see bad hunters, they just die instantly because the ship is really glass cannon, but there are a lot more ships that are viable to kill hunter or such, just see at locust, poenari, marlstone, chormi, etc, just by the fact that the ship u used is not op anymore with more life than dominator, doesnt mean that prot is nerfed at all :ROFLMAO: i do really like to understand how u can make such statements when prot is still one of the most used and op skills of the game, u just have to see the amount of people that use ships with them, if it was that nerfed people should stop using them

also a little tip, when u doing a 1v1 dont use protector and rd at same time :LOL: it does not work

about aggrobomb, i never felt the way to buff aggrobomb is just to increase damage, since that doesnt look like the actual only purpose of this skill, since its from a tank class, but some adjustements could be so needed in it, also, u say that "they greatly nerfed tank items" so thats why hunter dominates, since when in this game tank was good in 1v1 anyway and it was a counter of hunter???

also kingsub, i find normal that a parsec will win an emperor normally, it have perforator... it should really burn you down and you should not win many matches vs that ship so...
If you think that's the case, let players keep leaving game cause of unbalance between items.
To answer to fra592 opinion, Long perfo isn't item for PvP, cause it doesn't penentrate opponent's armor totally. Items in PvP went tru changes, and they do not fit well, as well as classes that are getting outclassed.
Also destro, if you like how these updates are, you are the only one to agree to have PvP in game. Cause rest of players don't PvP, neither they have fun in any of unbalanced PvP. There are very few that practice sometimes out of huge boredom they have.
If items are considered good, let them stay as they are and players slowly leave after tc4 is out and done.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
If you think that's the case, let players keep leaving game cause of unbalance between items.
To answer to fra592 opinion, Long perfo isn't item for PvP, cause it doesn't penentrate opponent's armor totally. Items in PvP went tru changes, and they do not fit well, as well as classes that are getting outclassed.
Also destro, if you like how these updates are, you are the only one to agree to have PvP in game. Cause rest of players don't PvP, neither they have fun in any of unbalanced PvP. There are very few that practice sometimes out of huge boredom they have.
If items are considered good, let them stay as they are and players slowly leave after tc4 is out and done.
As you can see in my short post i wrote about the situation, u can see how i mentioned a item like the aggrobomb refering that an adjustement its needed, but most likely not in damage itself but in something else, items that in my opinion need adjustement? (so u can see i dont think all items are balanced equally), materializer, stun charge, stun dome, aggrobecaon, aggrobomb, taunt, shield, and those are just examples.

Yes, i do enjoy PvP right now, and i do it a lot more than before (when only viable ships were emperor and such), now i do see more variety, but in 1v1 PvP, the amount of variety is always limited because of how the game is designed, its mostly impossible to make all ships good in 1v1 PvP. In the other hand, u can see how in PvP wars or Conquests, a lot more ships enter the scene being some of them super effective when in 1v1 they are not good at all, i dont think all ships should be viable in all roles, being some more useful in PvE, others in 1v1 PvP, others in farming, others in Conquests, etc. I find it great that each ship have a variety of roles that can fit, not making all of them perfect for all content of the game, otherwise, it would be even easier to just do all in-game with a single ship u like, instead of trying and testing other ships.

I might be possitive, but i still find the PvP we actually have better than what we had before, also as i mentioned to some people privately in game or other programs, the ships used or the ones classified as "OP" change a lot depending on the server, since u know my main account is in aurora and the idea and concepts around PvPs and the good ships vary a bit. That also happens because of the difference on playstyle between servers, mentioning again how Askone is based in a Run/CD fight, meanwhile other servers like aurora and gaia is more like a full all-in with not much running, we can even see in a video that Kapljeu uploaded few days ago, how in Korell they do PvP in Prosperus to simulate an area more similar to an arena, where running is not so big option, letting some ships enter the scene and having others a bit nerfed.

The way i would call pvp done in askone, its like open free world PvP, where there are no limitations of running and such, this makes speedy ships and classes like that really shining while leaving other type of ships completely out of the scope.

Said that i do hope it can be understood that making fun wasn't the objective directly, but sometimes its also important to realize other strategies and ships instead of being stuck in same ship expecting to mostly beat everything (keep in mind that in fights like Emp vs Hunter, emperor have an skill that is not being used, which adds even more reasons why hunter should have a little advantage compared to Emperor, even tho we can see many times how emperor is able to stand or even beat hunter).

Apart from that, its also important to mention that not all ships should be great versus all the others, as i did told Katana, ships like Poenari or Marlstone excels into countering Hunter, then hunter might have advantage versus Veiled and Emperor for example, and then those last two are good into countering Poenari and Marlstone. Thats normally what is called as a Trinity in games and its quite common in MMO's, which makes ships counter others and those ships being countered by the one that dies vs the other.

If anyone had the time and pacience to read this long essay, thank u :)

Last edited:

katana88

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
__KaTaNa__
Rank
As you can see in my short post i wrote about the situation, u can see how i mentioned a item like the aggrobomb refering that an adjustement its needed, but most likely not in damage itself but in something else, items that in my opinion need adjustement? (so u can see i dont think all items are balanced equally), materializer, stun charge, stun dome, aggrobecaon, aggrobomb, taunt, shield, and those are just examples.

Yes, i do enjoy PvP right now, and i do it a lot more than before (when only viable ships were emperor and such), now i do see more variety, but in 1v1 PvP, the amount of variety is always limited because of how the game is design itself, its mostly impossible to make all ships good in 1v1 PvP. In the other hand, u can see how in PvP wars or Conquests, a lot more ships enter the scene being some of them super effective when in 1v1 they are not good at all, i dont think all ships should be viable in all roles, being some more useful in PvE, others in 1v1 PvP, others in farming, others in Conquests, etc. I find it great that each ship have a variety of roles that can fit, not making all of them perfect for all content of the game, otherwise, it would be even easier to just do all in-game with a single ship u like, instead of trying and testing other ships.

I might be possitive, but i still find the PvP we actually have better than what we had before, also as i mentioned to some people privately in game or other programs, the ships used or the ones classified as "OP" change a lot depending on the server, since u know my main account is in aurora and the idea and concepts around PvPs and the good ships vary a bit. That also happens because of the difference on playstyle between servers, mentioning again how Askone is based in a Run/CD fight, meanwhile other servers like aurora and gaia is more like a full all-in with not much running, we can even see in a video that Kapljeu uploaded few days ago, how in Korell they do PvP in Prosperus to simulate an area more similar to an arena, where running is not so big option, letting some ships enter the scene and having others a bit nerfed.

The way i would call pvp done in askone, its like open free world PvP, where there are no limitations of running and such, this makes speedy ships and classes like that really shining while leaving other type of ships completely out of the scope.

Said that i do hope it can be understood that making fun wasn't the objective directly, but sometimes its also important to realize other strategies and ships instead of being stuck in same ship expecting to mostly beat everything (keep in mind that in fights like Emp vs Hunter, emperor have an skill that is not being used, which adds even more reasons why hunter should have a little advantage compared to Emperor, even tho we can see many times how emperor is able to stand or even beat hunter).

Apart from that, its also important to mention that not all ships should be great versus all the others, as i did told Katana, ships like Poenari or Marlstone excels into countering Hunter, then hunter might have advantage versus Veiled and Emperor for example, and then those last two are good into countering Poenari and Marlstone. Thats normally what is called as a Trinity in games and its quite common in MMO's, which makes ships counter others and those ships being countered by the one that dies vs the other.

If anyone had the time and pacience to read this long essay, thank u :)
I agree on this and while ago I had same idea about what you wrote about speedy ships having too much advantage on Askone.
Fair PvP here is called when two ships fight where its possible to run endless so hit & run ships like hunter , chrome and marl of course will have advantage while on other places like Calon lz, close fighters would win.
U have good ideas but you can type it without mentioning how bad or poor someone was in PvP.
It is not simply nice and welcomed attitude, when I played actively (before emperor entered game) I was not really bad in pvp cuz I was pvping daily and I had more training, so I was like 2x better than I am now but i never stated how bad someone was in front of public.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Even so, it is better than it was. But PvP currently isn't fun for most of people, or anyone.
Those Pod Parties (wars) are results of conflicts or sometimes action to find some fun. However this needs a lot of adjustments, and a lot of players left since 2017, with point that some new came cause of Tau Ceti, which still isnt compared in numbers. Many players are not satisfied with PvP at all, and just few people do it normally (Colossus is just thirst for Cryonite).

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
To clarify again. Destroier6 says that we should include Gaia and Aurora that has bigger base of players than other servers. These 2 servers do the PvP often (Gaia is 90% PvP).
This does not mean if they do Pod Parties (Wars) that PvP is balanced and good.
Rest of community servers don't do PvP and keep getting bored, while some basically leave not logging in a while, and doing something else.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
I am wondering about how the dino storm update goes... Because when they finish it then they will working again in the most waited update since it was announced and the main topic of this thread: CQ rework :sweatgrinning:

Only have to wait...

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I am wondering about how the dino storm update goes... Because when they finish it then they will working again in the most waited update since it was announced and the main topic of this thread: CQ rework :sweatgrinning:

Only have to wait...
So they are still working on dino storm update? Aye man...devs team seems to be a small group🤔

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
So they are still working on dino storm update? Aye man...devs team seems to be a small group🤔
Yes, they are 6 developers since 2013-2014 and because of that they have to do all the things that it isn't only the game development that makes the company running.
They have explained this here (2016, for PG community) and also here (2019, for DS community).
Also the problem was that the developer Kyosarc who was the main coder for the CQ Rework, leaved the company in March and leaving the update at 60% done. If Kyosarc hadn't leave, at this time we sure would have this QoL update implemented already...
But this and adding that DS is having a lot of issues related to game balance. They needed to do a balance update that I think it is like "PvP Overhaul Part 1 Update" for Pirate Galaxy but this time for Dino Storm.
Then, they incorpored in May a new developer @Gruni what needed to learn a lot of things properly of SS and their game mechanics and one of his first tasks was the "Galaxy-NEWS System" that was introduced in the past update.
So this is why the biggest game updates takes a long (all of this that I know was said by @Highway in public topics).

EDIT: Also the american servers on their three games was having a lot of lag in the previous months. One of these servers was Gaia of Pirate Galaxy. You can look here how many messages have this thread that me and Highway was talking about this big problem that get finally fixed in July.

So... that is why. These reasons are understanded by some pilots and not for others. And even me get some sad because the game that I like so much and have played since 2010, takes a long to be updated. But it is as it and the developers do the best...

Last edited:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Yes, they are 6 developers since 2013-2014 and because of that they have to do all the things that it isn't only the game development that makes the company running.
They have explained this here (2016, for PG community) and also here (2019, for DS community).
Also the problem was that the developer Kyosarc who was the main coder for the CQ Rework, leaved the company in March and leaving the update at 60% done. If Kyosarc hadn't leave, at this time we sure would have this QoL update implemented already...
But this and adding that DS is having a lot of issues related to game balance. They needed to do a balance update that I think it is like "PvP Overhaul Part 1 Update" for Pirate Galaxy but this time for Dino Storm.
Then, they incorpored in May a new developer @Gruni what needed to learn a lot of things properly of SS and their game mechanics and one of his first tasks was the "Galaxy-NEWS System" that was introduced in the past update.
So this is why the biggest game updates takes a long (all of this that I know was said by @Highway in public topics).

EDIT: Also the american servers on their three games was having a lot of lag in the previous months. One of these servers was Gaia of Pirate Galaxy. You can look here how many messages have this thread that me and Highway was talking about this big problem that get finally fixed in July.

So... that is why. These reasons are understanded by some pilots and not for others. And even me get some sad because the game that I like so much and have played since 2010, takes a long to be updated. But it is as it and the developers do the best...
Thank you for explain 👍

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I am wondering how the win and lose rewards will scale...
The question here really is how the Cryos will scale....
Conquest Cryonite reward will scale based on participants in a clan and their levels. The cronite a clan can give its members will also be based on the player level and limited by a period it can be given out. (eg. Player level X can get X cryonite per week)
Thanks you @gonzaabel for pointing out that these questons where answered before. :)

Questions for current topic as conquest has been delayed, to make it a little more lively and clear:
1. Is it decided yet that we will have different Orbit instance before conquest start?
2. Conquest runtime is made to be 45 minutes, did you consider making it 1 hour (maybe too long but still fun)?
3. Will Mining Tickets be obtainable by normal shooting or some special missions for clan (since maximum is 10)? How many of them can be obtained per day?
4. Is nullifying energy consumption for Conquest considered yet? Since Colossus is Battle planet as well, and we got it, and I can say it's a lot more fun to spend time fighting than refilling.
5. Are you slowly thinking of preparing new Official Game Trailer moments soon aside of conquest part of it?
1. Currently this is not planned as you will see in the enlist board what players have enlisted and what ships they will use. Mockup below:

2. 45min should be a good duration for the start, be it will be tested and adjusted if it is to long or to short.

3. Each clan can collect only one Mining Ticket per day and It will drop from all units similar to the current log files. No special mission for it.

4. No this is currently not planned as the energy cap increase should help to improve balance it out between MS users.

5. There might be soon a new trailer that replaces the old official one. A dedicated fan is on it :love:

@gonzaabel Great summary here. Thanks for the writeup for the community!

Development on the conquest rework is progressing again and we want to first finish each new feature (even when many are interconnected) as complete as possible so that they can get into early testing. This can hopefully help to keep the testing phase in the end shorter and in parallel while the development continues.

The new news system is almost deployed for all games and some tweaks are coming for it soon. After that @Gruni will be ready to jump into all the complexities Pirate Galaxy has to offer. :whistle::cheeky:

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hello @Highway and everyone. I will be doing some video soon about the changes and basically the things happening lately in the game, so I would like to ask few questions.

1. Some my colleagues were arguing about protector nerf few messages above. So connecting to it, will some of the items soon get rebalanced/revamped soon according to the Conquest Update or before it? Or is it the topic for the future Devshack after the CQ Renewal Update? I mention here not the protector exactly, but the Aggrobomb, Aggrobeacon or Taunt, that I think are quite useless or doing not much effort either in PvP and PvE content in the game.

2. There was some mentioning before about the change of scoreboard point counting in Colossus, making it more fair for the solo fights, instead of sharing points in percentage of damage dealt to the opponent. Is there anything new in this case?

3. I know, that the questions are quite off-topic, but there's coming last question. Again about Colossus or basically, the Battle Events. Are there going to be more variety of Battle Events or are they planned? There were a lot of ideas for them, and for now we have only the Colossus Deathmatch battles that is not much variety at all :p

5. There might be soon a new trailer that replaces the old official one. A dedicated fan is on it :love:
Yay, that's great to hear :D I may even guess right, who that 'dedicated fan' is :D I am sure that the trailer will be outstanding and is going to beat all the trailers, either official and all of fan-made ones :) Thumbs up!

Greetings, RavenPL

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Thanks you @gonzaabel for pointing out that these questons where answered before. :)
@gonzaabel Great summary here. Thanks for the writeup for the community!
You welcome! I want to be of help so I will do what I can :D

Development on the conquest rework is progressing again and we want to first finish each new feature (even when many are interconnected) as complete as possible so that they can get into early testing. This can hopefully help to keep the testing phase in the end shorter and in parallel while the development continues.
Great to hear this! It will be a great update that will enhance a lot and make more fair the conquests!

Also I have some new questions:

1. Are you have planned to add some things to the planets like on Cetacea? Example: NPCs, areas with corruption cloud, small mountains around an area with only one entry.

2. Is the time limit for rematerialize to stay as it is now? I think that in a great CQ of 25 vs 25, the first battle at the landing zone will be quite longer if all will be rematerialize on that zone :unsure: but I am not 100% sure.

3. Is it currently open new testers positions?

Status
Not open for further replies.