What's new

#9 Tau Ceti Part 3 & Conquest Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
destroier6 said:
In the first screenshot i see some conquests that take place at the same time of others, is that on purpose?
Its planned to have a conquest for each day that will run at the same time. Currently it is set to 19:45 server time. Specific Planets will not have fixed date anymore, instead they are added to the end of the queue as soon they have endet their schedule.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Then the red bar with the time left for the conquest is not finished :D , Remo and Desai both say 4h 17m, equal to Goya and Iga or Ob and Valkion

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
No its all good, check out the red icon ;). it shows the time until the current phase ends.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
Conversion rate for gravitons could be 1:1 , since it is now rare resource. By conversion 3:1 , no one will ever donate it , especially that we won't have too many of them.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
destroier6 said:
In the first screenshot i see some conquests that take place at the same time of others, is that on purpose?
Its planned to have a conquest for each day that will run at the same time. Currently it is set to 19:45 server time. Specific Planets will not have fixed date anymore, instead they are added to the end of the queue as soon they have endet their schedule.
Just restriction for clans to have more than one cq per day is pretty enough for the case. Add message if clan already paid and has both sides cq registered , to not be able to pay second conquest (if all conquests are scheduled at same time).

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Highway said:
No its all good, check out the red icon ;). it shows the time until the current phase ends.
okey, i got it now, talking about gravitons as rajaa said, how much will be the change for them in cooldown during cqs? for me and most people, they are too overpowered now due to their low cooldown...

if im not wrong gravs have 5m cooldown, if its increased to 10, that its already little change, because 10m cooldown grav in a 25vs25 cq means a total of 500 gravs usable of each side in a 45m conquest, if thats still the idea of the cq duration

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Rajaa said:
Just restriction for clans to have more than one cq per day is pretty enough for the case. Add message if clan already paid and has both sides cq registered , to not be able to pay second conquest (if all conquests are scheduled at same time).
highway says that there is only 1 cq each day

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
destroier6 said:
Rajaa said:
1 cq only between 2 clans , if 4 clans pay , so 2 cq between 2 pair of clans. As you see on picture , both cqs are scheduled in 4h 17 min , so 1 clan can pay only 1 cq at time.

destroier6

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
destroier6
Rajaa said:
destroier6 said:
Rajaa said:
1 cq only between 2 clans , if 4 clans pay , so 2 cq between 2 pair of clans. As you see on picture , both cqs are scheduled in 4h 17 min , so 1 clan can pay only 1 cq at time.
you understood it same as me, but its not the case, its like there are some phases, and the timer is just for each phase, not for the conquest time, check the day at the left, its different

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
destroier6 said:
Rajaa said:
destroier6 said:
Rajaa said:
you understood it same as me, but its not the case, its like there are some phases, and the timer is just for each phase, not for the conquest time, check the day at the left, its different
Phase means registration. So both cqs are scheduled for registration end in 4h 17 min. That makes it 2 cqs at same time if 2 pairs on clan register , so 1v1 clan on one planet , and other 2 clans on other planet.
That makes it 1 cq each day able for 1 clan , so 1 clan cannot participate on other cq of course.

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Rajaa said:
Phase means registration. So both cqs are scheduled for registration end in 4h 17 min. That makes it 2 cqs at same time if 2 pairs on clan register , so 1v1 clan on one planet , and other 2 clans on other planet.
That makes it 1 cq each day able for 1 clan , so 1 clan cannot participate on other cq of course.
The way i understand it, there are now 3 phases as shown by the 3 "ticks" possible on the red icon above the timer.
So Remo phase 2 ends in 4h17m while Desai phase 1 ends in 4h17m. Dunno how long/what exactly the phases are but if i had to guess i would say the phase 1 is what we know as registration currently, the phase 2 takes place during the 24h between end of registration and the start of the fight and phase 3 is the actual fight.

Edit: also as destroier said, you have the dates on the left and you can see they do not have the same day.

DeluxeGamer

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
DeluxeGamer
Rank
why make it that the registration time ends 3 days before the actual cq? 3 days is way too much imo, 24h is enough time to tell everyone there is a cq :confused:

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Fra_592 said:
Rajaa said:
The way i understand it, there are now 3 phases as shown by the 3 "ticks" possible on the red icon above the timer.
So Remo phase 2 ends in 4h17m while Desai phase 1 ends in 4h17m. Dunno how long/what exactly the phases are but if i had to guess i would say the phase 1 is what we know as registration currently, the phase 2 takes place during the 24h between end of registration and the start of the fight and phase 3 is the actual fight.

Edit: also as destroier said, you have the dates on the left and you can see they do not have the same day.
Yes got it now if that's the case. If registration isn't just 1 day ending before conquest. Both registration on picture end in 4h 17 min , while 1 cq starts tuesday and 1 cq friday. So registration isn't ending 1 day before conquest battle. Other than that , 1 cq per day is good , but there are more than 7 conquest planets. There could be scheduled even 2 cqs at same day and time , but one clan can only participate in 1 cq. That way , there'll be more chance for other clans to participate same day (it's not necessary but if they don't have time tommorow or some other day).

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Yo Highway. One question and really awaited for community I suppose! When will we (if we even gonna have that opportunity) be able to test the new CQ patch on PTR servers? Can you already suggest some ETA?

Greets, RavenPL

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Poland said:
Yo Highway. One question and really awaited for community I suppose! When will we (if we even gonna have that opportunity) be able to test the new CQ patch on PTR servers? Can you already suggest some ETA?

Greets, RavenPL
That's something I and too many pilots wants to know :D

Silas.Gustavo20

Reaction score
gonzaabel said:
Poland said:

Greets, RavenPL
That's something I and too many pilots wants to know :D
soon they start testing I think before February

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch

Some words about latest update and dispelling all doubts that have been created here =)

jlinares

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
SPIRIT_POWER
Rank
Hello ! ;)
No news ? :sneaky: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.