Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hello everyone and hey High once again! Some questions from me this time.

Highway said:
Absolutely. The system must be stress tested with large matches. Jup we also need some adjustemtns so that every players has access to the tech required for the test etc. When we are ready for this we will post updates in the forum. Currently it looks like public testing could start in late April. But please dont nail us on that date. ;)
Ok, so we got April as a ETA [that can be changed, ofc.] for CQ update... And:

Highway said:
gonzaabel said:
How close is TC3? You have any date planned for the release? :mrorange:
We planned to release in March, but that depends on the tests and balancing goes. Btw here is a first TC3 teaser to puzzle: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=514&p=201730#p201730
1. That would mean, that Tau Ceti Part 3 is basically planned to be released BEFORE CQ Update and in quite not long time gap after, the CQ Update, so the 2 quite large packs. Are you sure, they both not gonna be still somehow "incompleted" so that there would be the must to add several minor bugfixes to them?

2. What kind of DevShack can we expect after TC3&CQ one? Is it directly TC4 or some delays gonna happen here because of Dino Storm? Or maybe some PvP Overhaul Part 2?

3. Easter event -- Where is it in the schedule? Between updates, after CQ update (so little bit delayed) or when?

Thx for answering and keep good work High and rest of Developers' Team ^^

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
We planned to release in March, but that depends on the tests and balancing goes. Btw here is a first TC3 teaser to puzzle: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/viewtopic.php?f=514&p=201730#p201730

Have fun :D
Question:
Will we get "Medium Tau Ceti armor" in TC3? Or system will follow 1 lower and 1 advanced armor like in sol?
If it's like that, will it be similar to Ancient armor + Perc tech ships like in Venar, pretty much suited like that to fit both difficulty and performance.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Rajaa said:
Highway said:

Have fun :D
Question:
Will we get "Medium Tau Ceti armor" in TC3? Or system will follow 1 lower and 1 advanced armor like in sol?
If it's like that, will it be similar to Ancient armor + Perc tech ships like in Venar, pretty much suited like that to fit both difficulty and performance.
Will be pretty interesting for the Parsecs cus if a new armor comes with Part 3 it surely will be something around 1mio-1.2mio of cryo for it.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hey. Any response for DevShack? RavenDynamics VI Event has ended so may we have some response for this topic? :D

Greets

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Will there be a tau ceti part 3 teaser?

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Highway said:
Heavy artillery said:
Will there be a tau ceti part 3 teaser?
We are on it ^^
Cool, I hope You will give us some nice teaser with much things showing the upcoming patch so I will have enough material to talk about in Pirates' Voice :D

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Today we will post an update together with the new teaser video. Stay Tuned :)

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Highway said:
One small suggestion. Change Corruption Cloud field to be different for players - NPCs (and enemies of players when red) as well same as Magnet Trap?

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Highway said:
Nice High, as expected good trailer of things we can see in new TC3 update. Pirates' Voice in 30 minutes or such but now we are getting TC3. Anything has changed with Conquest Update so when will it be uploaded into real servers and PTR?

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
TC3 looks very nice. Pirates, Mantis and Ancients :eek:

And that 33% less of HP for the TC units can make Venar as good place to farm cryo (maybe :?: )

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
I will be doing the livestream for Tau Ceti Part 3 footage and meanwhile the update I will be talking a little bit about expectations of update and that what we will get inside the patch. I hope you will like it! :)

March 10, 10:30 GMT +1 time!

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
gonzaabel said:
TC3 looks very nice. Pirates, Mantis and Ancients :eek:

And that 33% less of HP for the TC units can make Venar as good place to farm cryo (maybe :?: )
This depends at the end how much the droprate will be impacted cus at the current point Siri R3-5 are still the way better options to go for cryo hunting then anything else.

Even now Venar isn´t really lucrative considering that the units have already less HP then R4/5 units but drop cryos with a range of 800-1500 at top while this is basicly the cryo from an WU. Even Harv farming at Venar is currently a risky thing considering that they are rarely found on their own cus at least some other units are there as well.

Anyhows i´m not really in a rush for TC3 considering that i still don´t have started the New Earth Missions (still sitting on the 1st one) cus from all the bps my ship needs the most anoying one has to be the Modal Speed that feels like hunting a Gold BP considering the unit it drops from lol.

I think that i will start the Missions when the others have the TC3 Tech so that they then can help those who are still stuck on the New Earth Missions so i have not really anything to worry about.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Hmm TC Part 3 CQ Rework,but on thist update nothing change for cq :LOL:

Idk why you still work on tc when game need more changes.
Sirius is better for everything also need a lot time to get all sir stuff until can move on in to tc.

Game is 90% cryo grind,where sometimes this cryo drop is so bad that you dont wana play.
System say - hey now i give you cryo and bp couse you make great effort,but in next 2 hours you will not see any cryo ha ha.

I try Dino Storm.Here is log in rewards,great drop items and ammo.It was like strong stun charge with long duration,on me,when i saw how great drop rate ar there.Some enemys drop multiple items and earn money i so easy !!! But is too linear for me to play long...

Why we dont have this on pg ?
Why sometimes drop rate on pg is so bad that on one hour shot you can have 90% empy enemys ?
I dont saw that on dino storm,but i saw what should be on pirate galaxy.

Abaut update - well im not fan tc so nothing for me ;)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
hektor.barbossa said:
Hmm TC Part 3 CQ Rework,but on thist update nothing change for cq :LOL:
If i remember it correctly the CQ rework has been planed after TC3 to be implemented but 1st should go through PTR testings before it will be brought to the game. So expect it to be a thing around mid of the year.

hektor.barbossa said:
Abaut update - well im not fan tc so nothing for me ;)
For me it´s exactly the other way around cus i´m not an PvPler at all i don´t really care about the CQ rework cus imo the time/effort might not make it rewarding enough to drag me there even with the smaller scale of pilots required to participate there.

Thing is with the (actually 3rd) CQ rework alliances will become pretty much obsolete aside from having an extra chat room so it might come to the point were clans maybe will "fuse with the active pilots". Alliances had some sort of logic with the old CQ times when 2 big clans clashed together to fight for a planet and fights with 50 pilots+ were a common thing (the highest amount i know was something around 100 pilots at top times and without the restrictions of max 50 in later times).

Now CQ is more or less a "check the planet and place your logs if no one else bets for an easy win"... at least i´m not really aware of any big clashes for a while now.

hektor.barbossa said:
I try Dino Storm.Here is log in rewards,great drop items and ammo.It was like strong stun charge with long duration,on me,when i saw how great drop rate ar there.Some enemys drop multiple items and earn money i so easy !!! But is too linear for me to play long...

Why we dont have this on pg ?
Why sometimes drop rate on pg is so bad that on one hour shot you can have 90% empy enemys ?
I dont saw that on dino storm,but i saw what should be on pirate galaxy.
I know from playing DS that it´s really interesting that Split made more or less two complete different games that have complete different mechanics but would in some parts be an great addition to PG (like the crafting/upgrade part) or the generated missions that always reward you again. For PG i would prefer to redo a mission over and over again but rewards me after 1 time completion with 50% of the base reward again (Story missions excluded) cus it would give me at least the feeling "to do something actually" then just going for cryo hunting.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Heeeey players from America cant connect :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mrorange: ^^ ^^ :mrorange:

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
gonzaabel said:
Heeeey players from America cant connect :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mrorange: ^^ ^^ :mrorange:
Now is working but gaia still offline :mrorange:

EDIT: DONE IT WORKS

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Large updates can take more time for the servers to be back online ;)

Galacticfighter

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Looter
Rank
this planet looks amazing some charming colours u chose there

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Galacticfighter said:
this planet looks amazing some charming colours u chose there
Thanks mate. Which I had a "Hearts" icon here i could use for you post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.