Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Now that the tau ceti update is going to be completed, may I ask how come these ships on the screenshot never got implemented or whether they will ever be in the game?
i talked about that before about 4 months. these are definitley drafts. the first ne0n ship has the old normal turbines, which the other new ne0n ships have the new ones. the other ships looks like hyan. looks good. maybe it is one of the x ships. same works to the other existing prototypes, they existing but they are not on the game.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
aka things can change at any point. But then again it can also be that those ships will be implemented at another point where the question then is what loadout and role they will play. I mean from all the ships in game currently the Para is still the only one that stands out by not having an AB installed as tradeoff for basically being a powerhouse that has the ability to stand it´s ground due of self sustain while in a group can be a force to wreak havoc.

Tbf i kinda hope that it will give more such ships that not have an AB and therefore another item to make them stand out more in a certain role + it gives already some nice idea in >>>another post<<< for possible configs of ships.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
aka things can change at any point. But then again it can also be that those ships will be implemented at another point where the question then is what loadout and role they will play. I mean from all the ships in game currently the Para is still the only one that stands out by not having an AB installed as tradeoff for basically being a powerhouse that has the ability to stand it´s ground due of self sustain while in a group can be a force to wreak havoc.

Tbf i kinda hope that it will give more such ships that not have an AB and therefore another item to make them stand out more in a certain role + it gives already some nice idea in >>>another post<<< for possible configs of ships.
probably as tr ships🙂

Alioth

Reaction score
Can you consider a way to obtain events bp just like you did with sniper ones?
Im talking about chromium sirius and so on, tr ships, etc.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I know this question may be late but will there be changes in terms of "allowed tech level for the TC missions of Venar and EiU"?

I vaguley remember that it was mentioned or rumored at some point that we may not be allowed to use top tech for the Missions on Venar and EiU with the TC4 update @Highway

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Ancient Pirate
Rank
Clan
The Untouchables
Any rare mantis with a rare paint pattern for tc? Like we have on other systems?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
where can I find the music??

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
spotify? i have two more hours to work😵

Silas.Gustavo20

Reaction score
Planejamos fazer um álbum do Tau Ceti com Michael Schnorbach no Bandcamp se houver interesse suficiente.
[/CITAR]
you need to create new forms of profit for this company to rise and hire new developers no one creates a new thing with nothing always has the raw material

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
We plan to make a Tau Ceti Album with Michael Schnorbach on Bandcamp if there is enough interest.
Tbh i only have music of PG active when i´m flying on the TC planets as they have imo the best tracks aside from a few other planets like Commerce and Hive.

Aside from that i have to ask under what conditions the Mission "The Last Journey" where tested as it feels like it was not under "normal player conditions" without any boosters and stuff. I mean i have nothing against a challenge but considering that it is a solo mission i find the spawn of 4 units a bit much + it can give some nasty combos that give as good as no chance to pass this mission or reach the point you get the chip.

I think most players atm pass this mission only by pure chance or luck to get access to the new contend.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Tbh i only have music of PG active when i´m flying on the TC planets as they have imo the best tracks aside from a few other planets like Commerce and Hive.

Aside from that i have to ask under what conditions the Mission "The Last Journey" where tested as it feels like it was not under "normal player conditions" without any boosters and stuff. I mean i have nothing against a challenge but considering that it is a solo mission i find the spawn of 4 units a bit much + it can give some nasty combos that give as good as no chance to pass this mission or reach the point you get the chip.

I think most players atm pass this mission only by pure chance or luck to get access to the new contend.
why? slate did a great job and i finished the mission. sure i've used 3 gravs ..but it could be harder. it should work without gravs too

Juanpa2233

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
JUANPA2233
Rank
Clan
El Holandes Errante
Can you consider a way to obtain events bp just like you did with sniper ones?
Im talking about chromium sirius and so on, tr ships, etc.
Is there a way to obtain sniper bp from mizar system? I've been looking for information of where to obtain but nothing found...

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
why? slate did a great job and i finished the mission. sure i've used 3 gravs ..but it could be harder. it should work without gravs too
Well don´t get me wrong but you state it already yourself "you used 3 gravs". I did attempt it without grav use as well (only have Red and Blue ones) but if the spawn of the mantis is not in your favor you can get a spawn of high damage units so that either the SURGE pods or you can´t keep the incoming damage long enough.

I did have to attempt this mission at least 10 times and by one lucky chance i got the chip as the timer hit 0 but i poded in nearly the same moment. So i have an incompleted mission at Calon but have access to Oort anyways. And from what i have seen at Askone a lot of players have nearly the same experience so i think that the mission can not have been tested under normal circumstances as it feels way off to even reach the new contend.

Don´t know if it is intended this way but it feels like either you have the luck in spawn or go the way to grind to 99 to install the armor and then attempt the mission again for holding the damage out long enough.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well don´t get me wrong but you state it already yourself "you used 3 gravs". I did attempt it without grav use as well (only have Red and Blue ones) but if the spawn of the mantis is not in your favor you can get a spawn of high damage units so that either the SURGE pods or you can´t keep the incoming damage long enough.

I did have to attempt this mission at least 10 times and by one lucky chance i got the chip as the timer hit 0 but i poded in nearly the same moment. So i have an incompleted mission at Calon but have access to Oort anyways. And from what i have seen at Askone a lot of players have nearly the same experience so i think that the mission can not have been tested under normal circumstances as it feels way off to even reach the new contend.

Don´t know if it is intended this way but it feels like either you have the luck in spawn or go the way to grind to 99 to install the armor and then attempt the mission again for holding the damage out long enough.
i know but the surge aka wumms did not get much damage and the other enginners too. i saw others wo had to make more than 2 attempts to finish it. i did make it in one rush and the mission was completed🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.