Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Mastian
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Good news, they will do nothing in pirate galaxy and we should do the same.

-theshark-

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-The Shark-
Rank
Clan
The Wreckers
hmm... interesting ... im curious if guys are planning on putting rare tech back or u gonna keep the ancient ones... if u put rare tech it will be pretty hard to get considering drac has already 16 parts for rare blaster, sirius could be 21 so tau ceti will have like 26 or even more ? huh.. thats kinda too much which doesnt sound like challenging for me, and i guess its the same for more lazy people like me..

on the other hand sirius is though over very well... u need to get 2 parts from giza, 5 (6) from boss and 13 from sus which is pretty easy and doesnt take that much time... u also need 3 diffrent kind of the items (rapid, strong and balanced one) for each system which is just great and if u are bp hunter. it will take ya some time to get all of those bps

in my opinion it would be great if u kept sirius tech as the highest one in the game. what if u only released missions for tau ceti straight away... no need to bother with those adjmustents u were talking there.
At the very end it wouldnt take sooo long time to release which is a good thing also considering there too many people who are waiting for tau ceti only.

bruser.striker

Reaction score
YES! THEY LISTEN!!!

we wait the next update of pirate galaxy!! increase the armor of 35 ships

when is the update?????????

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
mh thats not what i expected ...

if you had a timeline when dino storm is done .... it will be nice so that i can make a break and spend my money to a better reason

El_Metallick

Reaction score
Finally he speaks the truth , finally leaving behind the attempts to hide the sun with a finger and false promises that never came. The issue for me is easy, if they are totally overloaded with equipment to keep 3 games, as they have two options, either close some, or hire more people.

With respect to deadlines, now, after three years , we are asked to wait 6 months to get to work recently in tau ? frankly I think a lack of respect. I wish I still remain eager to play when you finally take out Tau Ceti and better yet, I hope to do something good.

But all is not bad, I got the reason, the Pirate Galaxy simply have thrown.

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
Nice, I Like that you guys listened us and Ya'll Gonna start working on the Ship armors

But you know... we would love a date on when is this coming or at least a date of the next devshack! ^^

sierra

Reaction score
That sounds great I just hope you guys are real this time...
When can we expect for next dev shack,or the updates?. ^^

KreqNotQQa

Reaction score
Also wieder nur ein Hinhalten .. oh t'schuldigung .. ein Vertrösten.

Kommt TC überhaupt noch dieses Jahr? oder doch erst 2017? 2018? in diesem Jahrzehnt? :sneaky:
Weiß nicht wie es anderen geht, aber ich fühle mich da doch ein wenig verschauckelt. :devilish:

jacob.muñoz

Reaction score
mmm si van a poner pendientes de dino storm entoces dejemnos una mejora de crio de 200% para no aburrirnos porque asi no sirve si estarán pendiente de otro juego si no entoces no meteré mas oro

POSITRON3

Reaction score
After we wait 3 years you are asking we need to wait more?? you are asking for more ideas when the forum is full of new ideas and you never implement neither one of it?? I think is a big lack of respect to the players. and abuse of your part to the players. I am stoping playing this game, i will tell all my mates in the server what you got for us and recomend all of then to quick the game, until you get tau ceti working. Is just incredible you got the bravery to write and ask us to wait more, just incredible.

Droxor

Reaction score
Finally some good news!
Now I know why it took so long!
Have had to wait that this materializes!

Hopefully it will not take another 3-4 years ... lol

flyingjumper

Reaction score
first off all, i like that we now good informations.....

But than, i have an very IMPORTANT question to u...

Why do u lie at us 2 times?
I think u remember the question round u did to us. after we asked u to do it? u said, it will released in 2015? so u didn#t worked on the game at all. and than, a member from the english form ( if i remember right) asked u, what happend to the upgrade u were talking so PROUD ( what making it every more worse) about. highway answered "we can´t finish it in 2015" u want to do it to smaller packages and upgrades, and want to change cq system at the end of 2015.... so u LIED twice at us....

SO i just want 1 big reason, which wanna tell me, that i can believe u know. even if u say the truth. what is, if the update u nearly finished encounters a critical bug u don´t know yet? u have to fixed it, will cost even more days. even if the last 10% of a project taking way more time than the other 90%. i think u know it yourself....

Armageddon

Reaction score
Just when I thought either Steel Legions or Pirate Galaxy was going to CLOSE.... Just more delays. :D

You could do things in smaller packages, you could hire more staff (the... money... given to SSG...), you could close a game down - you could sell license rights and take a profit share - makes development easier...

Let's hope an honest update reaches us in 2016 - transparency is KEY.

Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you for your franchise, but a compliance point of view of the communities would have had to say earlier ...

In short, the past is the past... See into the future :)

Let's talk about this and mentioned points:

1. Ship Armor Adjustments
Problem: I think i'm not the only one who noticed that there was a "light" imbalance

But i've a theory:

Mizar: Mizar Armor (Rank 35)
Sol: Sol Armor (Rank 45)
Advance Sol: Sol Advanced Armor (Rank 60)
Draconis : Draconis Armor (rank 70)
Advance Draconis: Armor ??? (Rank ???)
Sirius: Sirius Armor (Rank 85)

From a chronological , it lacks an armor which is 20% resulting in less Armor.

Solution :

- Add new armor Only for ultimate Ship and / or Raven that can be found in the hangar that Tau Ceti (beta) (or jump ship on the 5th circle) Rank 85
Name: Armor Ancients (personal idea with a new color vessels)
- Establish a new drone, the Ancient Dron that offers 20% resistance to all ships (PvP & PvE)

2. PvP Overhaul
Problem :

Sirius items have no exact values ​​(Aggro Bomb, Orbital Strike, Rocket, Mine ...)
The items Strong, Long & quick (Ancient) should not exist because they make PvP totally impractical.
The bounty (prim) should no longer exist because it is totally unnecessary and yields nothing.
The rewards of conquest should be more attractive.
Loss Cryonite for destruction
There is no world open 24/24 7/7 about the game.
A level 85 can go on low levels to kill (noob-killing)

Solution :

- Remove items Strong, Long & Quick (Ancient) OR adjust their power

for example:
Stun Charge & Dome Long Sirius should not block the items but slow: Charges Stun 20s & Stun Dome 13,5s
Stun Charge & Dome Sirius slightly immobilize opponents: Charges Stun 9s & Stun Dome 10s
Stun Charge & Dome Strong Sirius totally immobilize opponents but short duration: Charges Stun 6s & Stun Dome 5s

- Reduce the power of items by giving them a value.
Orbital Strike can kill a 100% Myst (OneShoot) OR Orbital Strike may remove 35 ~ 45% life at Myst.
Same effect with the Rockets, Aggro Bombs, Sticky Bombs, Blaster Sniper ...

A sample value of:
On a Myst (for it is the ship PvP rependu)
Orbital Strike Strong removed
~ 45% lower damage life (Miss)
~ 60% of normal life damages (Normal)
~ 75% critical hit (HighHit)

- Activate once daily pirate mode for each Player Rank 10 to Rank 85
if the player is destroyed : no loss of cryonite
if the player returns to voluntarily pirate fashion : it pert of cryonite (unless it is a Cryonite Vault )

- Establish a planet open permanence for PvP (Battle Royal) with small rewards.

Monday: Vega Technology
Tuesday: Antares Technology
Thursday: Gemini Technology
Saturday: Mizar Technology
Friday: Sol Technology
Friday: Draconis Technology
Sunday: Sirius Technology

awards:
1 : 10.000 & 10.000 cryonites Energys
2 : 5000 & 5000 cryonites Energys
3 : 2000 & 5000 cryonites Energys
4 - 10 : 500 & 500 cryonites Energys

at the end of the week a weekly rankings :
- First wins : TR (Tournement Ship) Ship of their choice and 1.000 Gold
- The second wins : 15.000 Cryonite & 800 Gold
- The third wins : 10.000 Cryonite &500 Gold

- Establish a protection system for low level players
PvP Vega Only Vega & Ship Technology
PvP Antares Only Antares & Ship Technology
PvP Gemini Only Gemini & Ship Technology
PvP Mizar Only Mizar & Ship Technology ...

For example :
If a ship comes Sol Antares pirate mode, it will not attack a pirate ship mode technology & Antares but could get shot .
If a ship Sol ( ship & technology Sol Only) comes Antares pirate mode and passing another Ship Sol ( Sol ship technology & Only) pirate fashion, they can destroy .
If a ship Vega pirat mode actived is equipped with an Antares technology , he can not shoot vega pirates ( technology & ship Vega Only) , but he can shoot pirate ship Antares technology and more.

3. Sirius System Adjustments
Make an adjustment to what Structure ?
For Sirius is very much like this unless you talk about Sirius items , I gave my opinion and my ideas just above :).

4. Tau Ceti System
I think , for my part, that the order of priority would be first to have a "new" GamePlay before releasing a new system :) .

For now : Tau Ceti V. Beta (Venar) is a "reward cryonite" to build new Ship or to arrange a stock Cryonite .
(By the way thank you)

But a simple system with simple BluePrint & GoldPrint would make a really really really fun.

5. Player Controlled Invasions
PvP or PvE ?

If it's PvP : A multi-server PvP is one of my greatest wishes

If it's PvE : Can you see what it is? a sample ? :)

That I gave my opinion, I hope this will be read at least once , and have a little answer. :)

Everyone makes mistakes in life.

The key is to take them, and to do it again

& sorry for my English i use translater :p

sierra

Reaction score
POSITRON3 said:
After we wait 3 years you are asking we need to wait more?? you are asking for more ideas when the forum is full of new ideas and you never implement neither one of it?? I think is a big lack of respect to the players. and abuse of your part to the players. I am stoping playing this game, i will tell all my mates in the server what you got for us and recomend all of then to quick the game, until you get tau ceti working. Is just incredible you got the bravery to write and ask us to wait more, just incredible.
Totally agree with Positron3 ,you should have came with an update not words,really dissapointing you keep doing this every year say sorry sorry new updates soon but hey it's now 3 years from first TC update and even more from sirius, next tiem or come with a date or don't post nothing.

starchaser54

Reaction score
Hi Dev Team,

This all sounds wonderful. May I suggest that you do not hinder the prowess of the ancient ships; certainly the parsec class ships need improvement.

Thank for the update and I look forward to hearing more from you guys.

Regards,
starchaser54

sierra

Reaction score
Original BomBattaK ,i like your ideas especially the ones for PvP,i would also like to see a PvP torunament with
1 v 1 fights maybe every month or every 2 months with siurs tech(max tech avaible,highest system) the winner wins cryonite+gold,that would make the game more fun also about the bounty or remove it or just make it do something,,maybe give cryo? At the end of the week get 10 x Your bounty, cryonite.
As you can see devs here at the forum you can find plenty of new ideas from players that really like this game you should start paying some attention to us ,just start those updates for real and you wont regret it.
Just think lol even with no updates from years alot of players are still playing ,this game got alot of potential.

Reaction score
Hello all community,

Original BomBattaK ,i like your ideas especially the ones for PvP,i would also like to see a PvP torunament with
1 v 1 fights maybe every month or every 2 months with siurs tech(max tech avaible,highest system) the winner wins cryonite+gold,that would make the game more fun also about the bounty or remove it or just make it do something,,maybe give cryo? At the end of the week get 10 x Your bounty, cryonite.
Hello sierra :) ,

I'm glad you like it my idea .

I also thought of a thing with the bounty .
But after talking to friends , many players will make the pushing-account (As it states in the CoC this is totally prohibited :devilish: .) and/or hide the bounty will go on Sirius
Or will stay in orbit . (AFK Mode)

Therefore remove the bounty , would be good .
This is my personal opinion.

this game got alot of potential.
I'm 100% agree with you :D

Good evening and again sorry for my English. (lol)

bruser.striker

Reaction score
No no no no!!!!! the solution is to increase the armor of the weaker ships not put another armor!.
because with other armor will be the same!!!
the black granite holds twice the locust!!!
the idea is that the armor of the ships withstand more DO NOT PUT OTHER ARMOR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.