What's new

The Brotherhood of Vega System

-BoH-

Reaction score
Me too. I will buy this alloy soon. 😁 life is short enough, so why not buy it huh?😜😂 btw i have already the red alloy💢
Nah i mean like...this unique look, i've seen people with the antimatter armour alloy on their mutilator parsec and it does not look like that

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
X-12
Rank
Nah i mean like...this unique look, i've seen people with the antimatter armour alloy on their mutilator parsec and it does not look like that
I think it is because of the black paint. the green alloy shimmers even more with black paint.😁 that what i guess

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
X-12
Rank
By the way this is the old design from the Mutilator. Sometimes SSG rework ships for e.g Emperor and Hunter. Look how much more details the Mutilator now have. More sharpen edged. More shadow and graphical details and some adjustments for the alloy shining. I like how simple but badass the old Mutilator looks like.. But the finished Mutilator is alsl beautiful in his way 😁 at that e.g you see that devs try to make the best of the ships in terms detailing as it possible. So they deserve a like here for this awesome work for years that no one sees, until they are detail lovers😁

-BoH-

Reaction score
By the way this is the old design from the Mutilator. Sometimes SSG rework ships for e.g Emperor and Hunter. Look how much more details the Mutilator now have. More sharpen edged. More shadow and graphical details and some adjustments for the alloy shining. I like how simple but badass the old Mutilator looks like.. But the finished Mutilator is alsl beautiful in his way 😁 at that e.g you see that devs try to make the best of the ships in terms detailing as it possible. So they deserve a like here for this awesome work for years that no one sees, until they are detail lovers😁
Ngl, i think the pirate berserker mutilators design loocks much coolder. Think it would be awesome if they create variations of the mutilator such as the mutilator elite where it looks like that.

-BoH-

Reaction score
1619882384502.png
1619884970629.png

1619885539887.png

1619887011198.png
I had to pod taking that shot XD ^
1619887126044.png
I know this is offtopic but I think the devs should allow us to have different styles from our armour alloys, I don't know if this is old but these versions of the antimatter Armor alloy look really cool

Last edited:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
X-12
Rank
View attachment 48796
View attachment 48797

View attachment 48800

View attachment 48801
I had to pod taking that shot XD ^
View attachment 48802
I know this is offtopic but I think the devs should allow us to have different styles from our armour alloys, I don't know if this is old but these versions of the antimatter Armor alloy look really cool
Jup there a different styles from alloy and engine lights. I liked that. But you see how much different the details are here if you compare those ships😁

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
- TL - Loq
Rank
Must be a vvveeerrryyy slow proces then considering that it now is working on Gazica for how many years now? And the planet still is alive and well with bugs flying around and vegetation still beeing there? Maybe a malfunction?
In the history of the game we destroyed the hive, right? So we can say that Hive no longer has that plasma-beam, at least not working

If they took Hive out of there after completing the Draconis story, how would we go back there to get the remaining technologies and also be able to help other players?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
X-12
Rank
In the history of the game we destroyed the hive, right? So we can say that Hive no longer has that plasma-beam, at least not working

If they took Hive out of there after completing the Draconis story, how would we go back there to get the remaining technologies and also be able to help other players?
Mantis-Hive is not destroyed. It is weakened. The Plasma-Beam is still connected to Gazica till this time, but it is not function at 100% power. So the process to drain Gazicas life is so slow, that Gazica could survive for eons.

Also it is hard to create a real time story planet for Draconis and for Tau Ceti in this case.
There was a rumour that there will be a Mantis-Hive new landzone but i dont believe this because this doesnt make any kind of sense for the whole storyline. Sure the Mantis want to rebuild the Hive to keep their Queen and them selfs as strong as possible. The Hive is a huge ship that travels between Starsystems. You could combine so much Storyline with the Hive but that would be fanfiction. Anyway. Storywrittin is fun. And details makes a Story perfect!😌