Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
''The first people ever discovered cryonite. A religious sect that worshipped a secret 'thing'.''

!Spoiler for Tau Ceti especially Calon!

The connection to Sirius

Each Ring on Sirius tell a short Story about Methanoids Pirates, Krygar Caste and Mantis. Everyone want almost the same thing, immortality, ressource, gater stronger technology. Ancients seems to hide there and are target number one. But since when are they hiding? From what? Are they not stronger? Lets put this puzzle together.

Sirius is a Singularity with innumerable planets that collapse until new ones are born. The density, the enormous gas nebulas and particle of dust allo new Planets to be born with valuable ressources. So is Sirius acutally a trap for the Ancients? Well.. I say yes and no. They were sent there by the Ancient-Entity to hide and also to explore.

After the War most Ancients escaped from their homeworld Calon and their way was Draconis until they found the Wormhole. Thats questions also why the Methanoids seems to have old Ancient-Tech.

Relaystation from the Ancients in all Starsystems

Relaystation.png

The Ancients watched over all the Starsystems thanks to the Relaystation. Some Ancients were sent into the Singularity. Mouth of Dori has crashed and destroyed Ancients ships. That means they have used more than one attempt to get through the Wormhole. The Ancients are known for their knowledge of Technologys and Information over Starystems that we don't know. They also know the real Homeworld of the Mantis

The Brotherhood and Ancient-Entity

It was said that they worshipped something and i think i know what it was. Ancient Artifact. This is the Key for everything. I also think they created the Ancients. Who knows how old this Artifact is. So the Brotherhood gave them the name ,Ancients' In fact the Ancient-Entity himself is an artificial intelligence. He watch over the Relaystation. It has been confirmed that the Ancients were there before the Mantis and Pirates. As i've seen, the Relaystations serve as a network for the Ancients. Each System uses a Relaystation, controlled by the Ancient-Entity. It is also confirmed that the Ancients are basically robots equiped with the most advanced Technologies.

So what happened to the Brotherhood? They are dead. Killed with from the Mantis with a force that no one has a chance to survive. And i think this happened for one reason. The Brotherhood was stuck in Aurora because the Stargate was not in tact. Relaystations was deactivated. One was hijacked on Earth that we've destroyed. So there was no way to help them. I think the Brotherhood was betrayed by someone .. This was a planned attack to distract the Ancients from the Brotherhood.

Ancient-Entity said ,,do not make the same mistake as your ancestors did, we need a proof''.

There is an Temple on Aurora from the Brotherhood and from the Ancients on Calon let me show you both

Calon Tempel.png
Bruderschaft Tempel.png

If you look close enough you will see it is the same thing. It's like an Eye.. there is more i can tell.. but what y'all all thinking?

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hey. Great work going so much deep in the game lore. Still there are a lot of questions on the things. Like, what did really happen with "the Brotherhood"? Is there any of the survivals from the Mantis attack that could "escape" it and now, leads the Mantis faction (the betrayers) or they were killed alongside with other members? If the Ancient Artifact that we have completed, is really that powerful enough not to only be able to make us enter the Singularities through the Wormholes, what more abilities does it have? What do Ancients know and we still do not? And, if we go to Tau Ceti via crossing the unbreakable gate dividing the parallel universes, then what is happening on the Tau Ceti system from our universe?

I still have some in mind and idk if they were answered in the Calon story as I still didnt finish it, but your summarize was very good. Giving pilots a lot of questions to guess the answer by themselves right now... :)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hey. Great work going so much deep in the game lore. Still there are a lot of questions on the things. Like, what did really happen with "the Brotherhood"? Is there any of the survivals from the Mantis attack that could "escape" it and now, leads the Mantis faction (the betrayers) or they were killed alongside with other members? If the Ancient Artifact that we have completed, is really that powerful enough not to only be able to make us enter the Singularities through the Wormholes, what more abilities does it have? What do Ancients know and we still do not? And, if we go to Tau Ceti via crossing the unbreakable gate dividing the parallel universes, then what is happening on the Tau Ceti system from our universe?

I still have some in mind and idk if they were answered in the Calon story as I still didnt finish it, but your summarize was very good. Giving pilots a lot of questions to guess the answer by themselves right now... :)
Some members of the Brotherhood may have survived the attack. why i say that?

Well... now here comes another Spoiler

.... Planck was killed by his research work on Calon and the Ancient-Entity said "Your friend is now one of us" what exactly does that mean? .. that arouses more questions than answers.

Regain what loss is the last Story for Calon. We need to beat an Ancient-Mantis-Typ of the Swarm-Commander as he stole some important Information about Starsystems and much more in the previous Story.

Now you will ask me "What Starsystems are there that we don't know?"

There is the most discussed Starsystem called "Lagrange Singularity" in Gemini System it was said that the Fusion Technologie comes from the Centauri System.. There is another System that i will not mention. Because, either it is a Planet (For Last TC) or it is a Classic Starsystem. They could change the name who knows? 😜

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
Interesting sum-up of what we know.

I investigated this matter a long time ago and i think something is missing in your post : Desai.
For me the only leftover of ancients are in Aurora, Desai and lastly Dori.
As you can see in Desai, there is a huge crashed ship and the manufacturing of the ship is unknown and you find the same structures than the ones on Aurora.
It seems that whoever came on Desai, they tried to escape from something, but we don't know what.
I think these people were also worshipping ancient but it seems that they were not humans as the description of Desai says.
For Dori, i just think there was some fighting when the ancients got out of sirius, because you can see some destroyed ravens ships so it couldn't be done a long time ago, and since its a map which was created recently i don't think it's related to Aurora and Desai in the original lore.
All these temples got a face on them , the one you see everywhere, i think its an Ancient's face, the brotherhood knew them , they should have found some writing of them and they started worshipping.

I don't think ancients are a robotic race but a race that was existing a long time ago and let some robotics being handle the planets, maybe they are commanded by this entity.
This reminds me a lot of another game that i cant say here thats why i make these hypothesis.

I think that there is a greater ennemy, this ennemy kiled the ancient a long time ago.
So the ancients (or their robots) escaped in sirius and broke the only key to go in there : the artefact.
They put every piece of the artefact in all the galaxies they were watching so no one can complete it.
At last, the artefact is back and the Ancients robots go back in tau ceti, pirates began to steal their technology and Ne0n ships were born.
Many ancient technology got lost on Vénar thats why everyone (methanoids and pirates) gone pewpew on each other.

The attack on Earth is maybe related on this destroyed relay you talk about.
As i haven't started earth in unrest story i heard mantis were brainwashed by the ancient so it can't be them who started a war with Ancients a long time ago.

So the only thing i can say is that Ancients have been killed by something we don't know yet, i don't think that they are evil and this does not surprise me that ancients ships that we see are just robot.

"The mistakes ancestors did" , i think the mistake in all the systems is cryonite, it gives technology but everyone go crazy and pew pew everywhere because of it, ancients used cryonite for their ships but never implicated themselves in any conflict.

Until now, we don't know what Ancients intentions, and i think we will find out in the last planete of Tau ceti.

NB : i don't recall seing draconis methanoids with ancient tech, their ships may have some ressemblance with neon ships but i do remember that only TC pirates got access to this technology , even TC methanoids can't match the pirates because their technology is too weak. Neon ships seem to be the result of methanoid + pirates+ ancients technology (and it is said that neon 1 use ancient technology)
Draconis methanoids were advanced technologically, independently of ancients (imo).
Ancients escaped a long time ago before everyone, i don't think they crossed some methanoids on their way, and even if they did, i don't think they gave their technology.

NB 2: all these assumptions are made with my comprehensions so far of TC's story, since the missions text are a bit vague sometimes i may have done some mistakes and if so, sorry in advance.

Last edited:

Darkos

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Sunrise
Rank
I also forgotten , Dante is also a planet with ancients temple.
It seems that the brotherhood also made temples there but there is no more information there.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Everything has a creator. And i think they creator for the Ancients are the Ancient-Entity himself. And yeah i missed so Planets to mention thank for your help. This is also an important point that the Brotherhood actually was everywhere with the Ancients on their side until they got betrayed.

You say there is an higher enemy... That sounds good, but the Mantis planning an attack against us. They want to rebuild Mantis-Hive and their Queen. She's not dead. The Ancient-Entity is ready to help us against the Mantis in their Homeworld.

Back to Draconis and the Methanoids...

Read the Description from the Rare Blueprints. There was said that there was an Comet and they worshipped that until they found out that there is Ancient-Tech. There was also a Planet called Nazica the Sister Planet i remeber from Gazica? I forget that, its long ago...

Back to Earth in Unrest...

Ancients and Mantis seems like allies. Relaystation was hijacked by the Mantis. They summoned the Ancients with the Relaystation. So Ancients was brainwashed by them and the Entity had no chance to contact /warn us

There is an colorpattern called "Sirius Brotherhood" if that's not a clue then I don't know either😁

Back to Draconis introduction of Tau Ceti...

We have no Navigationchip for Tau Ceti. We have only coordinates where Tau Ceti is. The Ancients have more knowledge in such thing because like i said they were there before us.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Thanks to this nasty issue that the Mission gots wiped directly after a mission has been completed "reliving" the story after the finished mission is much harder to remember then it was before this issue cus i tend to "read all the mission parts after the mission cus "less trouble and stress"" :p.

However what i still remember from the Mission "Wolf in sheeps clothing" is that some sort of facility/program(?) was activated during the defence of the facility Meth Base 51 (nice word play here SSG) at Venar where we received this glitched mission update and at some point words where readable and i remember something about "activating underground base" or something around that. So i guess that the invasion of Earth is related with this mission that actually triggered it.

Tbh i assume that i will have to replay the whole story of TC at some point just to have all the mission informations so that i can read them in full cus at least 75% of the story i have more or less "missed due of this mission log wipe". In the end the whole thing basicly escalated quickly considering that 1st we only had Pirates vs Mantis vs Methas and us, then Mantis and Ancients vs us and the remaining earth defence rebells and currently everyone vs everyone at Calon lol.

However currently it is a bit hard to find even enough pilots to actually do the story mission and if i remember it correctly i´m on the 4th Calon mission for the search of Planck.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Ancient-Artifact

Screenshot_20210330-233739_(1).png

To the left we see a Symbole looks like an Wormhole. I would say this is 95% Sirius-Singularity , 5% Lagrange-Singularity or 5% Caprica-System.

To the right we see an face. Looks like the Ancient-Civilisation. Probably the Brotherhood but they wer'e humans. I would say this is the Ancient-Entity himself.
-
In the lower area we see two Planets. This is Calon, Homeworld of the Ancients and the Entity. The other Planet could be "unknown asteroid field" or just "Vénar" because Methanoids have connection to the Ancients.
-

What we know so far ..

Lets talk about the Starmap from the Artifact. We've got 4 rings but only 3 Planets. Vénar, Calon and Cetacea. The other one is deleted or hidden called "unknown asteroid field"

This artifact tells the Story from the Ancients and that their Homeworld is in Tau Ceti on Calon.

But why was the Artifact distributed to the other Systems? As the Brotherhood got killed in Aurora the Artifact exploded in 5 pieces and blasted into the 5 Starsystems.

Desai and Dante

Screenshot_20210330-231654_(1).pngScreenshot_20210330-231636_(1)_(1).png

Dante

It never was a molten Planet of Iron. I remember 2009 that there was an huge Temple on Dante but i never understood his appearance. Did every Temple had is own Ancient-Entity? No. The Entity is in everything and anything. He rules the Ancients and he creates them. It is possible that the Temple couldnt withstand the heat and planetary atmosphere. This was the fall of the Vega-System for the Ancients and that was the end of the Brotherhood. If they survived.. No one knows. Maybe the Pirates and Mantis planned to destroy Dante so that the Vega-System is "Ancient-Clear" to beat the Brotherhood.

Desai

This is the only Planet full with Ancient Temples. What happened here? Well this Planet is still in good shape. Why did they give up here? The main issue could also the higher temprature and planet atmosphere as well as on Dante.

I think the Brotherhood searched for a perfect harmony for the Ancients. And this was only possible on Calon in Tau Ceti. Afte Calon was finished by the Brotherhood and the Entity has prepared himself for his new Homeplanet. Desai and Dante have changed. Surely that was wanted by the Mantis and Pirates. Otherwise there would be Ancients in Vega and Gemini System...

@Darkos thx to you that u mentioned both planets that i ve forgotten^^

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
To the left we see a Symbole looks like an Wormhole. I would say this is 95% Sirius-Singularity , 5% Lagrange-Singularity or 5% Caprica-System.

To the right we see an face. Looks like the Ancient-Civilisation. Probably the Brotherhood but they wer'e humans. I would say this is the Ancient-Entity himself.
-
In the lower area we see two Planets. This is Calon, Homeworld of the Ancients and the Entity. The other Planet could be "unknown asteroid field" or just "Vénar" because Methanoids have connection to the Ancients.
I alwas had a different version of the Artifact and what it shows when it 1st was completed. For me the Artifact has shown a System that has a sun with 3 planets.

What always was the strange part for me was the middle section that seems to point "into the sun" and shows a planet with a ring and something like moon so that it may indicate to something that is "Hidden inside the sun itself".

So for me the artifact is more like a "key" that is required in order to bypass some sort of protection in order to find something that is hidden from plain view and therefore perfectly protected. The 3 planets around the sun may hold keyparts that are required to prepare the artifac to function as key again.

Imo the good thing about this artifact it leaves many room about its true purpose and how we see the "info" it gives to us without any proper explenation. So far the only thing that the artifac did was to unlock the Wormhole in order to go into the Singularity what may be the 1st step to something greater then just release the Ancients from there again.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I alwas had a different version of the Artifact and what it shows when it 1st was completed. For me the Artifact has shown a System that has a sun with 3 planets.

What always was the strange part for me was the middle section that seems to point "into the sun" and shows a planet with a ring and something like moon so that it may indicate to something that is "Hidden inside the sun itself".

So for me the artifact is more like a "key" that is required in order to bypass some sort of protection in order to find something that is hidden from plain view and therefore perfectly protected. The 3 planets around the sun may hold keyparts that are required to prepare the artifac to function as key again.

Imo the good thing about this artifact it leaves many room about its true purpose and how we see the "info" it gives to us without any proper explenation. So far the only thing that the artifac did was to unlock the Wormhole in order to go into the Singularity what may be the 1st step to something greater then just release the Ancients from there again.
Yeah good points but i like the Tau Ceti connection better.. because everything makes now a sense. And me and my Members cant wait until Tau Ceti is finished😍😁

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Mantis Hive aka Planet-Eater

Hive.png

For a long time we believed that Mantis-Hive was the home of the Mantis. But that is not the case. Shortly before Gazica was colonized by the Mantis, Valkion was sucked out of resources and life by Mantis-Hive. Since then life is no longer possible on Valkion. This Red-Plasma-Beam that drills deep into the Core of the Planet, sucks the Planet to Death. Mantis-hive is also known under the name of "Mantis mother ship''

plasma.png

* This Plasma-Beam thing sucks Planets to the Death off. You will never be able to notice that... until you know whats going on.

Last words ...

On Mantis-Hive the Queen rules everything, even after her defeat, the Mantis try to rebuild Mantis-Hive. Will they succeed? If so, with what? Ancient-Tech? Will the Entity allow that?

Draconis is not the Homeworld of the Mantis.

Ancient-Entity

entity.png

Before Draconis was colonized by the Mantis and Methanoids, the Ancients passed first foot in this System and build the Stargate there. Also the Stargate for Tau Ceti. As the Storys tell, the Methanoids are the first one who excavated Ancient-Energynodes. They were deactivated and used from the Pirates.

The fall of the Ancients

No matter how strong the Ancients were or are. Every network has a security hole. Especially when all Starsystems lead back to Calon. A vast Network hijacked by Barossas Pirates and Mantis. Immortality was incidental... But advanced Ancient-Technology fused by existing Technologies allow a destructive force and ideas for newer Technology properties.

have fun reading :D

let me know what u thinking :D

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
This Plasma-Beam thing sucks Planets to the Death off.
Must be a vvveeerrryyy slow proces then considering that it now is working on Gazica for how many years now? And the planet still is alive and well with bugs flying around and vegetation still beeing there? Maybe a malfunction?

You will never be able to notice that... until you know whats going on.
Hm... a big red Laser thingy that is cracking the planets hull? Ah no big deal must be a solar beam from a solar eruption so nothing to worry about there aside from geting a little sunburn... where is that sun protection lotion again? :p

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Must be a vvveeerrryyy slow proces then considering that it now is working on Gazica for how many years now? And the planet still is alive and well with bugs flying around and vegetation still beeing there? Maybe a malfunction?

Hm... a big red Laser thingy that is cracking the planets hull? Ah no big deal must be a solar beam from a solar eruption so nothing to worry about there aside from geting a little sunburn... where is that sun protection lotion again? :p
It is hard to create a realtime Planet if they destroyed or not or if there is life or not. So Valkion was the main Planet for the Methanoids. After it was sucked to the Death by Mantis-Hive, Gazica was target nr.1 till this time. If you look right now? Gazica is dead too. But who knows how long it takes to suck Planets to Death. 😜

* @Highway or who ever created this short Story telling. This is awesome.. Nazica was the Sister Planet from Gazica. One Methanoid destroyed this Planet by his own with the Disintegrator Thermoblast in a experiment... 🤣

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
* @Highway or who ever created this short Story telling. This is awesome.. Nazica was the Sister Planet from Gazica. One Methanoid destroyed this Planet by his own with the Disintegrator Thermoblast in a experiment...
Truth is... most Drac Tech had some... interesting failures considering that the Drac AB itself shot forward so fast that it leveled another city on another planet. So the Methas did go to some extremes with their tech while they either tested it or when they used it without testing it first :sweatgrinning:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Truth is... most Drac Tech had some... interesting failures considering that the Drac AB itself shot forward so fast that it leveled another city on another planet. So the Methas did go to some extremes with their tech while they either tested it or when they used it without testing it first :sweatgrinning:
Yeah. You know what? I think that the Mantis Mothership aka Mantis-Hive is traveling through Starsystems to harvest Cryonite and Resource. It is a Big Harvester that could suck Planets to death. 🤔

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Tau Ceti almost finished after Years

tc cover.jpg

It will start where it ended. Right after the Events on Calon.

Tau Ceti is a parallel universe. It is not just like Sirius as we know in Draconis.

Possible continuation: We accept the first Story and jump into the Stargate to a System called "Caprica". As we collected a Data from the Mantis-Swarm. This data contains Information about Starsystems and the Homeworld from the Mantis. After we beat the Mantis, we could have access to Lagrange Singularity.

Possible continuation: We accept the first Story and a Wormhole thing appears, just like in Draconis. But this Wormhole is something different. It is the most discussed Starsystem for years called "Lagrange Singularity" Are the Mantis truly live in a Singularity? I say 50/50

Now you will ask me..."What is Caprica? Where did you get this information?"

Caprica and Tau Ceti was not available back in the Beta. And i already knew that the last TC Planet will be dark and redish. Why do you think that @Highway put some small details in Sirius Storymissions? Ancients are robots.. The Sirius Brotherhood color pattern.. That the Mantis wants to rebuild Mantis-Hive. Details makes a Story perfect. Thats why the Story has no Plotholes at all.

The Ancient-Entity is the one who wants to start an attack to the Mantis in their Homeworld with our help. There is an rumor that on Mantis Homeworld are Humans inprison. The first Mizar Story tells this little Information "Mantis Planet" not the Hive. Hive is a Huge Harvester that eats Planets. It could be that some of the Brotherhood have survived and are now inprison. That could explain why the Mantis-Swarm uses Ancient-Tech he looks very different with this kind of Power. Maybe this will be a frustrating fight for the Ancient-Entity, because he could think that the Brotherhood is inprison there and still alive.

Let me hear what u think :)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Queen Dydrana stated himself as God

,,There is a rumor that there could be more then one Mantis Queen."

Dydrana_(1).png

After we killed Vicus the Mutilator, the Queen was angry and wanted to kill us. She said that the real enemey is not the Mantis, it is the Methanoid-Swarm and that Draconis is a minor colony on Draconis. So we have to stop here.

What does that mean?

We now that Valkion is pretty much a lifeless Planet and that Nazica is destroyed. We saved the Methanoids from Mantis-Hive consuming with this strange Plasmabeam their home Gazica. The Plasmabeam is still connected to Gazica. But, with a malfunction.

We can't actually kill the Queen. She is connected with the Core on Mantis-Hive just like the Ancient-Entity on Calon. After consuming Planets on Starsystems, the Queen and the Mantis got stronger, especially the Queen. She is strong. She can't be killed... until the Hive is gonna fall. And that makes her role "God" like.

Is there really a Methanoid-Swarm? Well... There are angry Methanoids in Sirius. They are war criminals. They was send to the Singularity to explore and coming back with news. But they didnt come back. Not on Vénar. Not on Earth. Neither on Calon. They are in anger and want revenge. So there could be a chance that the Methanoid-Swarm could be a real thing. Every enemy tells the truth, not only to harm us. So i think the Queen didn't lie here at all.

Draconis is the System that was built by the Ancients. Methanoids are on Tau Ceti as well. I think they will actually play a role in Tau Ceti Part 4

ancient stargate v2.jpg

But why is no one mention the Ancients? And what about the Sirius Brotherhood? I think the main reason for this is to cover up the Ancients for eternity. If no one ask, no one ever will diggin until the lies are revealed. It is also known that the Ancients are dead. But thats a lie.

sirius planet.jpg
sirius combat.jpg

If the Brotherhood was really in Sirius, then that would explain the Structurs on Sirius that are identical with them on Aurora. Who said that the Planets really collaps? What if the Planets just disapear to another Dimension and leaving back destroyed meteorite? Sucked into Wormhole and comes out in a other Dimension? For e.g beyond Sirius Singularity right to the edge and back.

Queen Dydrana also covered up the Brotherhood and the Ancients and all other enemies we know. Except one Person. It is Planck. He is the first one that showed interest in the Brotherhood. And now he his within the Entity on Calon.

Draconis is the first System where revenge plays a huge role. Mizar wants revenge. Sol wants revenge. Gemini System is here to help. Antares playes a role to analyse and decrypt the Artifact and other important points. But the most System that calls for revenge is Tau Ceti -> the Vega System doesn't play a big role here. For now. First attack will happen soon.

Let me know what u think :)!

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Origins of Tau Ceti Technologies and Pirates

1. Ancients use the new Techs just like the Pirates do (Earth and Calon).

2. These upgraded 'old' Ancients-Techs are from the Pirates e.g Perceptron Blaster

These old techs are from the Ancients for e.g Sirius Ancient Corruption Cloud. They never used them in Sirius, because they had no reason for this uniqe technologie.

What have the Pirates done to decrypt these forbidden techs from the Ancients?

Well.. The Pirates build the Ne0n ships from the scratch - except one Ship. The HyAn Mutilator is a Pirate ship that has parts from old Ancient tech and wreck. So this Defender-Ship is the first Prototype fully powered by the Ancients.

ne0n_(1).png
mutilator.jpg

The Pirates must have information from Antares Industrie how to build Ships from the scratch.

"HyAn - Hybrid AnIn Mutilator Parsec"

Vénar Techs from the Pirates seems to use Ancient parts. Vénar has somehow everywhere traces of used power by the Ancients.

So, the Methanoids excavated the Energynodes that was once connected to Calon. That means there was flowing data and information from Vénar to Calon. Until the Pirates hijacked and gathered secret Informations, especially from the Technologies and how they components working together and what they consist of. This was the goal for the Pirates to build their "own" first Technologies.

The Ancients are using the same Techs, but with with one exception. The Ancients used the best next Tech from the Pirates. E.g the 96 Ignomes uses already Part 4 Tech and with best blue Calon you struggle in a fight with him. This creates little bit confusing " is it Ancient or Pirate Tech?" it is Pirate Tech, but Ancient power plays a role here too.

Some of the Symbolic, Perceptron, Multi-Agent, Modal Logic, Neural Net and Deep Recurrent techs are somehow artificial intelligence and high-precision calculations and equations. This is a proof that Ancient-Tech is a real thing that the Pirates using. So the Rare Tau Ceti Techs will be very special!

Somehow the Ancients overpowered the Pirates by using other higher Techs. The Entity is really smart here!

Logan Barossa is the one with these secrets with the Ancients. He is jointly responsible for building Ne0n ships and for all new Technologies thanks to the hijacked Ancient database/nodes.

barossa.png

Mantis are using directly Ancient-Tech and they merge with them e.g merged Mantis-Swarm, but the Pirates seems to create their own Tech with the help of the Ancient-Tech-Information

The composition of the Tau-ceti-Techs are still unclear and unknown, but it is evident that the Sirius Singularity has been looted from them to create them. The evidence is the HyAn Mutilator. The most used ship by the Pirates once ago. ⤵

pirate.png

Have fun reading! :)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Origins of Tau Ceti Technologies and Pirates

1. Ancients use the new Techs just like the Pirates do (Earth and Calon).

2. These upgraded 'old' Ancients-Techs are from the Pirates e.g Perceptron Blaster

These old techs are from the Ancients for e.g Sirius Ancient Corruption Cloud. They never used them in Sirius, because they had no reason for this uniqe technologie.

What have the Pirates done to decrypt these forbidden techs from the Ancients?

Well.. The Pirates build the Ne0n ships from the scratch - except one Ship. The HyAn Mutilator is a Pirate ship that has parts from old Ancient tech and wreck. So this Defender-Ship is the first Prototype fully powered by the Ancients.

View attachment 48780
View attachment 48779

The Pirates must have information from Antares Industrie how to build Ships from the scratch.

"HyAn - Hybrid AnIn Mutilator Parsec"

Vénar Techs from the Pirates seems to use Ancient parts. Vénar has somehow everywhere traces of used power by the Ancients.

So, the Methanoids excavated the Energynodes that was once connected to Calon. That means there was flowing data and information from Vénar to Calon. Until the Pirates hijacked and gathered secret Informations, especially from the Technologies and how they components working together and what they consist of. This was the goal for the Pirates to build their "own" first Technologies.

The Ancients are using the same Techs, but with with one exception. The Ancients used the best next Tech from the Pirates. E.g the 96 Ignomes uses already Part 4 Tech and with best blue Calon you struggle in a fight with him. This creates little bit confusing " is it Ancient or Pirate Tech?" it is Pirate Tech, but Ancient power plays a role here too.

Some of the Symbolic, Perceptron, Multi-Agent, Modal Logic, Neural Net and Deep Recurrent techs are somehow artificial intelligence and high-precision calculations and equations. This is a proof that Ancient-Tech is a real thing that the Pirates using. So the Rare Tau Ceti Techs will be very special!

Somehow the Ancients overpowered the Pirates by using other higher Techs. The Entity is really smart here!

Logan Barossa is the one with these secrets with the Ancients. He is jointly responsible for building Ne0n ships and for all new Technologies thanks to the hijacked Ancient database/nodes.

View attachment 48781

Mantis are using directly Ancient-Tech and they merge with them e.g merged Mantis-Swarm, but the Pirates seems to create their own Tech with the help of the Ancient-Tech-Information

The composition of the Tau-ceti-Techs are still unclear and unknown, but it is evident that the Sirius Singularity has been looted from them to create them. The evidence is the HyAn Mutilator. The most used ship by the Pirates once ago. ⤵

View attachment 48782

Have fun reading! :)
I want that ship alloy

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I want that ship alloy
Me too. I will buy this alloy soon. 😁 life is short enough, so why not buy it huh?😜😂 btw i have already the red alloy💢