What's new

Spaceball... again... Why? Splitscreen just why?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
As @KingSub already mentioned what brings it when we share/exchange ideas outside of the forum if already on the forum it is hard to get through the devs skull :ROFLMAO:.

I mean i was even surprised that the devs did implement my idea in terms of the boosters that they now add time to an existing one if it is purchased again and was only due of a Black Friday sale that i couldn´t use as my current boosters where in the middle of running where i made the >>>suggestion about the boosters<<< and even @Highway reacted to this post.

So it does beg the question why for some posts that have a major theme that at some point affects anyone is a totaly different question...
because this suggestion what you did bring more players to purchase gold in black friday or what ever sale or free kryonite sessions are planned to renew or extend current boosters/memberships. whats the sense of having sales in the middle of the month when no one actually could buy booster that they already have. this was necessary because no one else thought about it earlier, but you did.

all the other suggestions/ideas/creations are not lost e.g the thing what i did about different alloy colours, more skin for more custom paint job for every ships, different powers and skills. they get attensions but only from you other him.

do you remember when we build our own spaceships even with manufacturer names e.g ,,AnIn X-13 Combatant Parsec"

this brings me to a situation that the devs or gms are reading but not writing down what we like to have. i mean look how many rdx ships we got in these years after tc1, but the anin prototypes are dying.

tau ceti is delayed more and more. and if someone didnt like how the cq system was the change was faster than anything else. cq is the best example for this game which ship is used more or which ship is left behind. always the question ,,do you have lava or chroma?". the true mass of the same concept ruins the fun everytime more and more. i thought the pitchstone will change it, but it didnt.

i did looked @Narokath weekly games more and more there was more ships to see in some of the competitions, other prototypes that arent in the game yet, maybe theres hope for new prototypes. and theres a ship in hangar that also isn't in the game itself.

and if you add everything up, a lot comes together, but it would take years to implement it all, just like tau ceti took. takes. the question is, are you ready for it? the cryonite problem seems to be almost "solved" thanks to cq rework, but was it right to release it before tc4? i think no. every player that finished tau ceti saves his cryos more and more. we need to spend it to go on. i have almost 30mio cryos and some others definitely more.

wasn't a good time when you grinded cryos by yourself or others together? slowly this will fade.

@Vesperion now your turn, pal

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well this is going more into the fftopic region now rather then the actuall Spaceball rant from my and the others side...
do you remember when we build our own spaceships even with manufacturer names e.g ,,AnIn X-13 Combatant Parsec"
I think i was part of this as well along with the item config tool that i created in the post so yeah i do remember it for some reason :sweatgrinning:

all the other suggestions/ideas/creations are not lost e.g the thing what i did about different alloy colours, more skin for more custom paint job for every ships, different powers and skills. they get attensions but only from you other him.
Well i did make a realtive big suggestion about the topic ala "customization" quite a while ago that may or may not have challenges to be added >>>[Suggestion] - I want to fly gracefully and pod in style<<<

and if someone didnt like how the cq system was the change was faster than anything else.
I think the early times of Siri received a much quicker change then the CQ who had now 3 or 4 reworks already from limiting the number of players on each side to 25, then remove the option to let allies fly with the clan who enlisted over the Mining Tickets (that with OTB have more or less lost their purpose) up to the point we are now with OTB where everyone can join.

I can only talk for Askone here but in most cases the players are free to take the ship they want so that even in Mizar+ OTBs you see a bit of Chrom; Slate; Lava spam from time to time but other classes are used as well like Hyan; Poes, Marls, and even system basic class ships of the system. Sure the RDX/Parsec ships to "remove" a good bunch of the system ships now already but i think limiting OTBs to only the system based ships would result then in other metas to be used.

the cryonite problem seems to be almost "solved" thanks to cq rework, but was it right to release it before tc4? i think no. every player that finished tau ceti saves his cryos more and more. we need to spend it to go on. i have almost 30mio cryos and some others definitely more.
I think you need to put this into a perspective as maybe not everyone has the time to farm all day or for a couple of hours. In my case i may play the game for quite a while but i still have not every ship hence my playtime and cryo farming rounds.

My latest ship that i now have build was the Horn for siri what costed me 4 Million with all things i want to have in it. If at some point i may be bored i will eventually consider to build every Parsec/RDX ship for each system at least 1 time but considering my current ships i still have a lot to go for and not even close to at least the 10 million cryo mark.

Sure there are others who "drown in cryos" as they either have every ship already build or just don´t need/want to build any other ship then the selection they have atm available. Aside from that it gives plenty of suggestions/ideas that could flush out cryos but for some reason SSG seems to be scared of "power creeping" as neither our drones or the weapons could be enhanced to draw out more power from them so that at some point everyone is at the same level of power values.

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Ancient Pirate
Rank
Clan
The Untouchables
T
We discussed about Spaceball last year in this post: https://forum.pirategalaxy.com/threads/spaceball-event.36440/post-193967
In the end we got nowhere, I believe it will continue to be like this, same events, with nothing new.
The problem this time is that they announced that TC4 would arrive in June/July, and now announcing Spaceball we can conclude that the TC4 update will arrive after Spaceball, if they don't postpone it again
They never said June/July Which year so just wait and enjoy your coffee:coffee:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Let's be real though, surely if the space ball event thats now dead goes along, doesn't instantly mean tc 4 is delayed

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Let's be real though, surely if the space ball event thats now dead goes along, doesn't instantly mean tc 4 is delayed
apparently yes. if "summer sale" quantum leaps out of the "news & announcement" we will wait until the end of august or longer

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
apparently yes. if "summer sale" quantum leaps out of the "news & announcement" we will wait until the end of august or longer
Damn, if that's the case these devs failed us badly

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
summer sale was always close to spaceball. anyway summer sale is delayed too this year, last year it was on june or july. but spaceball nearly hits august.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well considering the CQ rework (not the one with OTB) the devs decided to rather skip the RDX event that normally would have happened during the time as it was an "Major Update" and i assume they would rather have the Players focus on the new CQ system rather then doing the early RDX event of the year.

So the chances will be the same that during the whole Spaceball 2K22 Event we will not see anything of TC4 as in theory the event "keeps the players busy". The only thing that currently "hints" to TC4 comes after the Event is the global Cryo Booster that runs during the Event or is just a compensation for those who don´t need to do the event when they did it last year already or skip it anyways.

summer sale was always close to spaceball. anyway summer sale is delayed too this year, last year it was on june or july. but spaceball nearly hits august.
Summer Sale was always around end of July/ early August 2-3 weeks after Spaceball ended evertime why my assumption is that Summer Sale will happen from August 04 - August 21 this year.