Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
For people like you, the shampoo has instructions for use.

Better to provide constructive criticism than comments like yours that do not contribute anything.
if you could keep up , you would know I'm for the balance of what is before the next ones are introduced.

There is still a lot of items from tc waiting to be added in next part of rdx familly,
so I don't see any reason for adding a job for devs before they are completed.

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
if you could keep up , you would know I'm for the balance of what is before the next ones are introduced.

There is still a lot of items from tc waiting to be added in next part of rdx familly,
so I don't see any reason for adding a job for devs before they are completed.
I understand Bro. I just wanted to throw in an idea of what components they can use for a new ship. My idea is to disable currently broken ships like the RDX-08 Chromian Corundum

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Be gentle guys😂 We now that two Tau Ceti Techs are prepared and ready for Mizar, Sol and Draconis. except Sirius and his Long/Rapid/Strong variants. we could see two RDX ships this year or a brand new Prototype or just one RDX with the two Techs. Just like the Slate, two TC-Techs works very well in RDX ships. So i'm fine with this Equip. Less ships are more this year. Part 4 is knockin on the door😬💢

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Be gentle guys😂 We now that two Tau Ceti Techs are prepared and ready for Mizar, Sol and Draconis. except Sirius and his Long/Rapid/Strong variants. we could see two RDX ships this year or a brand new Prototype or just one RDX with the two Techs. Just like the Slate, two TC-Techs works very well in RDX ships. So i'm fine with this Equip. Less ships are more this year. Part 4 is knockin on the door😬💢
Isn´t it basicaly irrelevant if the ship is an RDX or and Parsec classed ship (aside from a couple of cryos in terms of the price)?

In the end a ship currently is more valued by the loadout and how well it works with each other. The current lineup since Para was just a well set combination of items without much issues.

I bet if any of the RDX ships since Para would have at least the scram, beacon, bomb or taunt in it it would be raged into the ground by many cus for some reason ships with one of those items seem to have the tendency to have the worst config to classify them as "useless" :ROFLMAO:

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
I just hope they don't think of putting some of these components on the new Raven:

* Lightning Chains
* Allies Covers
* Scope Shifters
* Sticky Bombs
* Stun Domes
* Aggro Beacons
* Taunts

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I just hope they don't think of putting some of these components on the new Raven:

* Lightning Chains
* Allies Covers
* Scope Shifters
* Sticky Bombs
* Stun Domes
* Aggro Beacons
* Taunts
Well.. It will be scope shifters and d-droide. Scope shifter could be op if they add this tech to a ship with e.g sniperblaster, rockets. We never saw a rdx with sticky bomb or taunt, except the gemini rc claw

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank

* Lightning Chains
* Allies Covers
* Scope Shifters
* Sticky Bombs
* Stun Domes
* Aggro Beacons
* Taunts
Alone Beacon and taunt make this ship "useless" for many cus a) beacons do absolutely fail in their job to actually "pull aggro" and b) taunt... well maybe usefull for taging 1 unit but considering the aggro system you will not have this aggro for long :whistle:

Dome... hm yeah for CC usefull but against a single unit more of a waste + weaker effect and shorter duration
AC only usefull when flying in sq so not really an solo ship even when it has the LC and Sticky. Imo a pretty messed config to consider it even :unsure:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
So... wanna know what little Vesp has done again since my last response in this thread?

Well no matter if you wanna know it or not i´m happy to share something new i made in Spreadsheet again :sweatgrinning:

As the name already implies it it has ALL current item Icons (Blue; Gold and Ancient) and you can freely select for Slot 1-8 whatever item config you come up with. In theory you could place 8 blasters if you want or even 8 RDs but i think it´s better to stay "real".

The Main Purpose of this little thing is more or less to make it easier for some to quickly make an Config without the need to make the screens of the items and then tinker with them for minutes/hours (i have done this for you already here :p).

So have fun creating your configs and share them :whistle:

Poowerwolf

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Powerwolf
Rank
Clan
Toxicity

I present to you the one trick pony blaster ship

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
So... wanna know what little Vesp has done again since my last response in this thread?

Well no matter if you wanna know it or not i´m happy to share something new i made in Spreadsheet again :sweatgrinning:

As the name already implies it it has ALL current item Icons (Blue; Gold and Ancient) and you can freely select for Slot 1-8 whatever item config you come up with. In theory you could place 8 blasters if you want or even 8 RDs but i think it´s better to stay "real".

The Main Purpose of this little thing is more or less to make it easier for some to quickly make an Config without the need to make the screens of the items and then tinker with them for minutes/hours (i have done this for you already here :p).

So have fun creating your configs and share them :whistle:
This kind of pilot deserves a medal. We love you :)

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
RAVEN 2.jpg

Favor pilotos digan que numero seria de su agrado :).

Favor Desarrolladores pongan 2 naves nuevas Raven y dejen en la tienda para comprar la RDX-10 Blazing Lava y sus componentes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pilots please say what number would be to your liking :).

Please Developers place 2 new Raven ships and drop off at the shop to purchase the RDX-10 Blazing Lava and its components.

SsrPsycho

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Yasuo
Rank
Viendo la variedad de posibilidad de componentes que ofrece @Iron Black la que me parece mejor combinación y la mas divertida, Es la numero 8 y numero 7, La idea de agregar 2 nuevas ravens en un evento me parece una muy buena opción, debido al escaso contenido en cuanto a naves tenemos en el año (Las naves tau ceti Neon quedaron obsoletas por su resistencia y velocidad a comparacion de las raven)

Tropa-Elite-Killer

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Tropa-Elite-Killer
Rank
Clan
-Tropa De Elite-Kps
Desde mi punto de vista las naves más importantes para el siguiente evento raven sería alguna que tuviera resucitador dado que ninguna nave raven hasta el momento cuenta con uno, por lo que más me llamaron la atención los modelos 4 y 5, sobre lo de comprar la blazing con oro y que coloquen 2 nuevas no es mala idea pero acabaría con el sistema que se ha estado llevando durante los eventos raven, quizá implementarlo en el evento que está más próximo no es buena idea pero que se analice la idea y implementarlo en un evento raven futuro para que los pilotos sepan que la nave anterior solo estará disponible para su compra con oro

aARES

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
aARES
Rank
Clan
Tropa-ELITE-KPS
Encuentro muy interesante la propuesta de iron black y voto por los posibles dos nuevos raven números 4 y 8

VITON

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
VITON
Rank
[QUOTE = "Iron Black, publicación: 193232, miembro: 9871"]
Bien

Me gustaría que los desarrolladores nos dejaran elegir al menos los componentes del nuevo Raven, por eso les dejo las composiciones que pondría para la nueva nave:

[ATTACH = full] 48792 [/ ATTACH]
Razones:
1) Primera nave híbrida con perforadora y orbital.
2) Nave nueva con inversor de mizar a Sirius. De momento el ne0n-1 Jorobado no funciona y nadie lo usa en las conquistas.
3) Primer barco componentes que incluyen 2 componentes Taucety (Esto generará una compra masiva de oro para comprar los de dicho barco).
4) Sería un barco que competiría con el RDX-08 Chrome Corindón en términos de conquistas.
5) Lo encuentro muy equilibrado en cuanto a componentes.
6) Con una armadura razonable similar al HyAn Mutilator Parsec, sería una excelente nave híbrida.
7) Con una velocidad similar a ne0n-1, el Jorobado saldría bastante competitivo en cuanto a pvps.

Por favor, si los pilotos pueden apoyar o comentar sobre esta solicitud.

Desde ya muchas gracias.

Hierro negro
Tropa de élite
Gaia.
[/ CITA]
[QUOTE = "Iron Black, publicación: 193232, miembro: 9871"]
Bien

Me gustaría que los desarrolladores nos dejaran elegir al menos los componentes del nuevo Raven, por eso les dejo las composiciones que pondría para la nueva nave:

[ATTACH = full] 48792 [/ ATTACH]
Razones:
1) Primera nave híbrida con perforadora y orbital.
2) Nave nueva con inversor de mizar a Sirius. De momento el ne0n-1 Jorobado no funciona y nadie lo usa en las conquistas.
3) Primer barco componentes que incluyen 2 componentes Taucety (Esto generará una compra masiva de oro para comprar los de dicho barco).
4) Sería un barco que competiría con el RDX-08 Chrome Corindón en términos de conquistas.
5) Lo encuentro muy equilibrado en cuanto a componentes.
6) Con una armadura razonable similar al HyAn Mutilator Parsec, sería una excelente nave híbrida.
7) Con una velocidad similar a ne0n-1, el Jorobado saldría bastante competitivo en cuanto a pvps.

Por favor, si los pilotos pueden apoyar o comentar sobre esta solicitud.

Desde ya muchas gracias.

Hierro negro
Tropa de élite
Gaia.
[/ CITA]

VITON

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
VITON
Rank
Fijándome en las alternativas de naves que estuvo mencionando Iron Black yo estaría eligiendo la opción numero 7 y 10.. Aguante Tropa élite!