New Raven Component Ideas

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
but in a thread like this, devs may read something they think is useful and waste time considering that idea, which is not ideal.
Then let´s try to approach this whole thing from another perspective by sticking to the Anln SG 100 - Scorched Ground. So far all we know that for your standards the ship seems to be a meme one but without really pointing out what makes you think this way.

Imo and all seriousness i see a ship that has insane AoE clearing powers if we take all items into account that have an guaranted hit rate so that it can damage a lot of ships in a short time what kinda makes it a burst ship with the added bonus to still deal damage with the Beacon what in return even keeps this ship alive if something should have survived all that AoE bombardment it can dish out.

For PvE it would maybe only be another Parsec/Harpy cryo farming ship and for PvP/CQ it may be of limited use for most of the time cus it will have to basically go and rely on kamikaze style into the enemy groups to try and deal as much damage as possible before it gets poded if everyone focuses on it.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
When You saw 4 full ancient Mysts pods in Boss You cant pretend oh yes crap ships,players are pro,must be ship problem XD
But i get You point.
Better be blind and deaf that says own observations.

Thats the reason why we try to design Raven ships that have interesting combinations of items and fill a missing role or concept that can either fit on PvE, PvP, CQ's, or all of them.
Great !!
Hope parsec will get same attention.
Hey again @hektor.barbossa,

Not sure what kind of attention you refer, did you missed the patch notes from the balance patch where we changed 3 out of 4 items that the Parsec (Storm class) uses? It is very good in the early game of PvE and on PvP, and you can even use it on end-game PvE with a bit less "perfomance" but still pretty usable.

I didnt really understood your myst example, obviously player skill plays an important role into using a ship correctly, but it is not all that it is.

Don't think blind and deaf really fit here honestly.

Regarding @Vesperion proposal, how do you plan on going kamikaze with a ship that has no afterburner and has over the roof HP?

Aggrobeacon is quite a defensive tool rather than an offensive one, so doesn't really fit either?

Jackal

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Jackal
Rank
Then let´s try to approach this whole thing from another perspective by sticking to the Anln SG 100 - Scorched Ground. So far all we know that for your standards the ship seems to be a meme one but without really pointing out what makes you think this way.

Imo and all seriousness i see a ship that has insane AoE clearing powers if we take all items into account that have an guaranted hit rate so that it can damage a lot of ships in a short time what kinda makes it a burst ship with the added bonus to still deal damage with the Beacon what in return even keeps this ship alive if something should have survived all that AoE bombardment it can dish out.

For PvE it would maybe only be another Parsec/Harpy cryo farming ship and for PvP/CQ it may be of limited use for most of the time cus it will have to basically go and rely on kamikaze style into the enemy groups to try and deal as much damage as possible before it gets poded if everyone focuses on it.
Explaining this to you seems like a lot of work so in summary I will say it's neither useful nor healthy for the game.
But this the type of scenario I was describing before, if you don't know the reasons why this shouldn't exist, you are probably not experienced enough for giving good ideas in the first place and not worth listening to.
Obviously if you continue posting things like this I can't do anything about it you are free to do so, but I think reading you is counterproductive for the devs as, from what I could read, you lack the knowledge necessary to be helpful.

PS: Please do not take this as a personal attack, I don't hate you :D

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Regarding @Vesperion proposal, how do you plan on going kamikaze with a ship that has no afterburner and has over the roof HP?

Aggrobeacon is quite a defensive tool rather than an offensive one, so doesn't really fit either?
Well as i´m probably not experienced enough and obviously it´s counterprodicutive for the devs or anyone to read about my config posts and not worth anyones time and all i will refrain to continue or post anything from this point onwards in this threat. I don´t want to waste anyones time in the end.

So i will drop out from this whole stuff and only be a silent reader. Fell free to remove my posts about the configs i came up with as i don´t care anymore.
PS: Please do not take this as a personal attack, I don't hate you :D
Expecting me to not take this as an personal attack an all is a lot to ask for but to ease your soul it will not more be required to give any more detailed explenation to me or anyone.

I will simply not think about any possible configs and will leave it to the experts who are more experienced and it´s the community and devs time worth to read to.

So with that said this was my last response in this threat.

Jackal

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Jackal
Rank
Expecting me to not take this as an personal attack an all is a lot to ask for but to ease your soul it will not more be required to give any more detailed explenation to me or anyone.
But it's true, I don't hate you, I just simply think you are not capable of contributing with anything useful, at least from what I know about you and your posts.
People are useful in some areas of expertise, but not in all of them, that's why people specialize.
I enjoy driving but I couldn't design a car.

PS: I'm still perfectly fine if you post things that are labelled as meme builds. People can really enjoy that.

DANI_DARK

Reaction score
1724414103932.png

Hey can you explain why you put all burst damage of each ship in one? And the most important thing its how you reach enemie to hit with the aggrobomb without afterburner/jump? I think some items doesn't have synergy. Why you need aggrobeacon in this ship with this all "burst" items?

I find answer about your ship and "SG-100 its the definitive askonian pve solo content".

I think its hard play alone in one server that only play 5 guys.

DEAR: DESTROIER6DESTROIER6DESTROIER6DESTROIER6
Do you realize that its obvious that for PVE there will easily be a "best" ship for cryonite and a best ship for missions because that's how limited pve is? you also shouldn't do """"challenges"""" like many gacha F2P games that FORCE you (not WORTH) to have specific ships just because its a requisite generated because of YES, i honestly can't imagine how you came to this conclusion.

Locust is still a viable ship used from time to time on PvP, not sure how you expect it to be a top performer in PvE with the items it has.

And yes, some ships can certainly be useless / not well designed if their items don't really combine / make sense with each other.

"OLD" ships are playable again, and they always been playable, maybe its just not the "BEST" ship, but they are playable, just because you don't get 10000% profit per hour it doesn't mean it can't be played, if you want more options that offer a lot of different scenarios i suggest you get into PvP, as that's where many ships can fit a role into specific scenarios.

A ship that has highest DPS will always be the best one for cryonite PVE farming period, as that's what PVE farming is about, getting the most damage per second. You can farm cryonite in a storm parsec if you wish, but you won't get as much and that's LOGICAL.

There are no useless ships,only players who dont know how use it in proper way
but for them better says is useless than admit they are too dump to know how use it
ACTUALLY I agree with you, but its so funny you writing this because YOUR SHIP HAVE NO SENSE.

Raven are important but sadly old ship supper on that.
I told you again, its hard to play in one server that only play 5 guys, go to play in Gaia or Aurora and you will see Locust, Hunters, Slates, Dominators, Veileds, Constructors, Granites, Some Aterrator, Gorillas :poop:, Sable Heron :poop:,Hornfeels :poop: and FlyingFoxes :D ALL 43 SHIPS! (Excluding GNEIS sorry depre).

Not sure if You remember when Locust show up,how many players want him as best pvp ship also decend on pve.
ASKONIAN PLAYERS EXPLAINING LOCUST IS THE BEST SHIP IN PIRATE GALAXY FOR PERFORATOR WITH STUN CHARGE IS THE BEST THE SYNERGY BECAUSE YOU ONLY CAN USE PERFO ON PROTECTOR OR TAKE DOWN AND THEN USE STUN CHARGE

Well as i´m probably not experienced enough and obviously it´s counterprodicutive for the devs or anyone to read about my config posts and not worth anyones time and all i will refrain to continue or post anything from this point onwards in this threat. I don´t want to waste anyones time in the end.

So i will drop out from this whole stuff and only be a silent reader. Fell free to remove my posts about the configs i came up with as i don´t care anymore.

I will simply not think about any possible configs and will leave it to the experts who are more experienced and it´s the community and devs time worth to read to.

So with that said this was my last response in this threat.
Vesperion (OR BETTER ASKONIAN AND TRACNTOR PLAYERS),now the devs are reading all of our posts about new ideas, and some ideas are deploying; please before post new ideas THINK about its works or not, if have synergys etc... and PREPARE for the comments if its a good idea or not about other players.

Sin título-331.png

Pokaru

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Pokaru
Clan
-
View attachment 53972

Hey can you explain why you put all burst damage of each ship in one? And the most important thing its how you reach enemie to hit with the aggrobomb without afterburner/jump? I think some items doesn't have synergy. Why you need aggrobeacon in this ship with this all "burst" items?

I find answer about your ship and "SG-100 its the definitive askonian pve solo content".

I think its hard play alone in one server that only play 5 guys.

DEAR: DESTROIER6DESTROIER6DESTROIER6DESTROIER6

ACTUALLY I agree with you, but its so funny you writing this because YOUR SHIP HAVE NO SENSE.

I told you again, its hard to play in one server that only play 5 guys, go to play in Gaia or Aurora and you will see Locust, Hunters, Slates, Dominators, Veileds, Constructors, Granites, Some Aterrator, Gorillas :poop:, Sable Heron :poop:,Hornfeels :poop: and FlyingFoxes :D ALL 43 SHIPS! (Excluding GNEIS sorry depre).

ASKONIAN PLAYERS EXPLAINING LOCUST IS THE BEST SHIP IN PIRATE GALAXY FOR PERFORATOR WITH STUN CHARGE IS THE BEST THE SYNERGY BECAUSE YOU ONLY CAN USE PERFO ON PROTECTOR OR TAKE DOWN AND THEN USE STUN CHARGE

Vesperion (OR BETTER ASKONIAN AND TRACNTOR PLAYERS),now the devs are reading all of our posts about new ideas, and some ideas are deploying; please before post new ideas THINK about its works or not, if have synergys etc... and PREPARE for the comments if its a good idea or not about other players.

Attachments

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Hey again @hektor.barbossa,

Not sure what kind of attention you refer, did you missed the patch notes from the balance patch where we changed 3 out of 4 items that the Parsec (Storm class) uses? It is very good in the early game of PvE and on PvP, and you can even use it on end-game PvE with a bit less "perfomance" but still pretty usable.

I didnt really understood your myst example, obviously player skill plays an important role into using a ship correctly, but it is not all that it is.

Don't think blind and deaf really fit here honestly.

Aye last update was great not only for storm ^^
Attention more like situation ship and add more power to class ship.
Mostly rdx are hybrids,only few are storm,stun or tank.
If somehow some day Devs decide make all rdx only hybrids and depend of class add special bonuses then
old parsec as they class will have extra bonus for some situation.
OFC after add parsecs also 25% [not 20% as was before]bonuses as rdx have,there are more balanced but always as basic ships [ was think about prototype parsecs] they can have extra adds for some cases.
But that just wont happen so ... hehe ^^