Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello Pilots!

I have updated the
HP ranking list with the most recent ships and i've also refined it so HP values are way more accurate than before :D I hope its helpful for you all :cheeky:

If you have any question or something that you think its not correct, let me know here on through PM's.

Greetings,
Fission
good work, i hope to see final results after part 4 and how good or bad the ships are in his last armor.😋

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Bump. Any way to update this topic?

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
HP Ranking has been updated including the newest ship on the game (RDX-12 Hornfels)

PS: HP values of hornfels might be super slightly different from reality as the last digits were hard to calculate due to the number of ships with very similar HP's (Thunderbird, Obsidian, Poenari)

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
When we got update for last tc armor ?

Or maybe separate for all systems ranking ? Mizar to tc ?

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Well well well, i see the numbers and while they are super far of from reality i can recognize the consistency there, so the ranking is not totally off, but would need to make a list see for myself, just for fun.

EDIT: yep checked with an own list and there is just about 2 or 3 ships that not even move much around just switch places by one position. so pretty accurate when it comes to the relative compare.

Last edited:

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Well well well, i see the numbers and while they are super far of from reality i can recognize the consistency there, so the ranking is not totally off, but would need to make a list see for myself, just for fun.

EDIT: yep checked with an own list and there is just about 2 or 3 ships that not even move much around just switch places by one position. so pretty accurate when it comes to the relative compare.

Would it be too much to ask that you update the list made by Fission by positioning the ships correctly? Please 🥺

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Thank you for the update :giggle:

PS: Numbers were just a standarized value to make it easy to see rather than an actual literal number

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Would be much easier i guess to actually give us the numbers in game then try to rely on a list of standarized values (nothing against the work Fission has done to make this list) but would also not require with every new ship or change that may come to request an update for this list + the currently unknown future of PG if the story will continue at some point and how it will continue with the Mantis Story being concluded... as again when a major threat did go another threat may appear and was lurking in the darkness waiting for his time to strike to fill the power vacum.

So chances are still there that at some point PG may continue with the story and this in return brings new ships as well.

But who am i to request just a thing :sweatgrinning:
And this brings us back to good old "show us actual numbers rather then assuming calculation points that always can change with updates and armr/item changes"... my 2 cents about this endless theme hehe.

[Suggestion] Giving us actuall HP next to the %-Indicators

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Hello

When we saw update ? :unsure:

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
According to October 17 update the relative values for parsec ships should be multiplied by a 25/24 factor.
Assuming it includes Mutilator, Emperor, Disruptor, Locust and Hunter, the new list will be:

General Ranking:

1. AnIn-1 Dominator 10.093 HP ⬆
  2. RDX-10 Blazing Lava 10.000 HP
  3. RDX-09 Black Sate 9.157 HP
  4. ne0n-6 Bullfrog 8.854 HP
  5. RDX-03 Black Granite 8.430 HP
  6. HyAn Mutilator Parsec 8.074 HP ⬆
  7. ne0n-7 Hawkmoth 7.869 HP
  8. ne0n-2 Panther 7.757 HP
  9. ne0n-4 Kodiak 7.644 HP
  10. RDX-07 Paragneiss 7.584 HP
  11. RDX-11 Pitchstone 7,470 HP
  12. RDX-09 Chromian Corundum 7.165 HP
  13. RDX-02 Poenari 6.868 HP
  14. RDX-01 Obsidian 6.846 HP
  15. ne0n-5 Thunderbird 6.830 HP
  16. RDX-12 Hornfels 6.774 HP
  17. AnIn-12 Parsec 6.727 HP ⬆
  18. AnIn-10 Terrorizer 6.392 HP ⬆
  19. AnIn-T79 Emperor Parsec 6.250 HP ⬆
  20. AnIn-S78 Disruptor 6.189 HP ⬆
  21. RDX-05 Marlstone 6.167 HP
  22. RDX-04 Onyx Marble 6.117 HP
  23. RDX-06 Veiled Quartz 6.102 HP
  24. AnIn-3 Constructor 6.055 HP ⬆
  25. MST-Y Locust Hybrid 6.022 HP
  26. ne0n-8 Wolfhound 5.980 HP
  27. AnIn-H33 Hunter Parsec 5.655 HP ⬆
  28. ne0n-3 Bobcat 4.802 HP
  29. ne0n-1 Humpback 4.775 HP
Except for Parsec storm (still below Hornfels) and Hunter (still below Wolfhound) the other ships raised in the ranking, being the Dominator the top again.

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Yes but i mean more like add last tc armor + new rdx ships 13 & 14

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
These indexes are relative. So it is relatable to any armor as far as their are compared at same level. That means they are still valid for R99 Adv. TC armor when compared to TC ships with R99 Deluvian armor

Maybe @Redthorne or @Fission can complete the missing ships. The later using his GM powers or the former from his work at HHG.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Also also this list only considers the HP of each ship while ignoring everything else.

I think if you would start to try and include the possible survivability of the ships the ranking would shift as well due the config of the ships make them more resistent to incomming damage. I mean alone Hornfels can in theory survive way damage then other ships simply due of the inverter while Lava can take more hits due of the cloud what could make him superior to Domi who has only shield and scram.

But this is then the nitpicky part of such lists^^

Redthorne

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Redthorne
Rank
Clan
Shamrock
These indexes are relative. So it is relatable to any armor as far as their are compared at same level. That means they are still valid for R99 Adv. TC armor when compared to TC ships with R99 Deluvian armor

Maybe @Redthorne or @Fission can complete the missing ships. The later using his GM powers or the former from his work at HHG.

Updated values have been determined and shipped to V1, they should be updated on the HHG soon enough :)

Also, did you know that both n3 and n9 got a pretty big HP buff (with a corresponding speed nerf) ?