What's new

HP Ranking of Tau Ceti Ships

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Remember you should use Storm class as reference, not Tank. So if Storm have 6666 and Tank 10k, changing the reference it would be 10k for Storm and 15k for Tank, making all more "natural".

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Mutilator nerfed?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Mutilator nerfed?
All ships are "nerfed" at that time some ships had really good Armor with their Ancient Armor. Example - Anln Parsec Storm 8.400HP and Anln Dominator 10.000HP you can see that in Shiryu's table. If the old Ancient Armor had Tau Ceti Armor, we would be too heavily armored in Tau Ceti. Therefore the Armor had to be weakened.

* I did another test how much powerful the Tau Ceti Armor is. So i molotoved my Sirius Dominator with Calon Thermoblast. So what i got is this; 56% Damage and 44HP left. This means 3.571HP so 40% less Armor then ne0n Humpback. Our Devs gave us 280% more Armor.

Calculation 1; Tau Ceti Armor 10.000HP ÷56 Internal Damage×20 = 3.571HP Ancient Armor

Calculation 2; Ancient Armor 3.571HP x 2.80 = 9.998HP round up to 10.000HP

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
All ships are "nerfed" at that time some ships had really good Armor with their Ancient Armor. Example - Anln Parsec Storm 8.400HP and Anln Dominator 10.000HP you can see that in Shiryu's table.
Original Shiryu's table was wrong cause the calculations were done using a bad formula. Read further in the thread.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
* I did another test how much powerful the Tau Ceti Armor is. So i molotoved my Sirius Dominator with Calon Thermoblast. So what i got is this; 56% Damage and 44HP left. This means 3.571HP so 40% less Armor then ne0n Humpback. Our Devs gave us 280% more Armor.
After the PVP Overhaul, all tests must be done using the same reference (Sirius Standard Thermoblast in Shiryu's tests). If you want to use Calon (Deep?) Thermoblast then all tests must be done with that reference.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Calculation 1; Tau Ceti Armor 10.000HP ÷56 Internal Damage×20 = 3.571HP Ancient Armor

Calculation 2; Ancient Armor 3.571HP x 2.80 = 9.998HP round up to 10.000HP
What is the meaning of that "20" in the first formula?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
After the PVP Overhaul, all tests must be done using the same reference (Sirius Standard Thermoblast in Shiryu's tests). If you want to use Calon (Deep?) Thermoblast then all tests must be done with that reference.
It was tested with deep recurrent thermoblast.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
What is the meaning of that "20" in the first formula?
Fission and Shiryu gave the most powerful ship Dominator 10.000HP. That means
10.000÷20 Ship Damage×20 Thermo Damage= 10.000 Dominator
10.000÷21 Ship Damage×20 Thermo Damage= 9.523 Black Slate

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
So let me understand. How did you get that 56% damage? From a Calon's NPC thermoblast on Ancient armor? And 20% from the same NPC on Tau Ceti armor? That will give your 280% increase. Otherwise please explain the data.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
So let me understand. How did you get that 56% damage? From a Calon's NPC thermoblast on Ancient armor? And 20% from the same NPC on Tau Ceti armor? That will give your 280% increase. Otherwise please explain the data.
I already said that. All armors was tested with deep recurrent thermoblast. And my Calculation matches with Fisson's Calculation.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
4. ne0n Hawkmoth & ne0n Panther 8.800HP
Well how did u get 8,800 (20 & 22.727) since 20 & 22 is 9,090 (bullfrog) and 20 & 23 is 8,695 (granite) :?: looks good otherwise

Mutilator nerfed?
Rather than a nerf I would say using a stronger thermo was just enough to do another % to the mut 25% → 26%. Keep in mind fission used modal thermo and king used deep thermo.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Rather than a nerf I would say using a stronger thermo was just enough to do another % to the mut 25% → 26%. Keep in mind fission used modal thermo and king used deep thermo.
Hello Pilots,

to do the calculations we used the reference of the Deep Recurrent Thermoblaster, available in Calon.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well how did u get 8,800 (20 & 22.727) since 20 & 22 is 9,090 (bullfrog) and 20 & 23 is 8,695 (granite) :?: looks good otherwise

I think we are through with the topic for now. everyone can now look at the current table here. at part 4 we'll see each other again or with new upcoming ships.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Thermoblast is the only weapon with fixed damage in the game, but it only can be used in PvP, which requires a target to tests the armors. Another possible fixed effect item can be Repair Droid, which is used on the caster itself, so many of the tests can be done without the requirement of a Guinea pig.

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
I think we are through with the topic for now. everyone can now look at the current table here. at part 4 we'll see each other again or with new upcoming ships.
done? when the number gotten for hawk and panther is impossible?

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
How the hell did the kodiak go from parsec HP (fission's first post) to paragneiss HP (KingSub's post) with the same test :unsure: ?

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Good question :) i will do some tests back but i don't think the numbers i got might be changed at all.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
How the hell did the kodiak go from parsec HP (fission's first post) to paragneiss HP (KingSub's post) with the same test :unsure: ?
Fission mentioned in another post that some changes have been made since the new update of tc part 3. when me and my brother tested the ne0n Kodiak, the Kodiak was superior to the Parsec Storm in terms of HP.

I think the reason why is simple: slow ships like Kodiak, Blazin Lava, Paragneiss and Hawkmoth becomes more Armor then medium armored Ships. Their cooldown takes the most.

Thunderbird, Storm, Panther, Chromian are medium armored Ships. Their Cooldown time is not fast and neither slow. Its ok.

Ships with very good flightspeed + with Speed, Stuns, and Protector like Emperor, Terrorizer or Humpback becomes less Armor than ordinary ships. Their systems cool down faster

the goal is to find a perfect harmony between heavily armored slow ships - versus medium armored ships, and lightly armored faster ships.

* correct me if i'm wrong.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello Pilots!

I have updated the
HP ranking list with the most recent ships and i've also refined it so HP values are way more accurate than before :D I hope its helpful for you all :cheeky:

If you have any question or something that you think its not correct, let me know here on through PM's.

Greetings,
Fission