Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hey @Highway.

I would ask one more change to Colossus PvP Event. To make some better algorithm to randomize the tech that the Colossus battle will include. On Askone server we already have a problem of boring Colossus Events from one tech - Mizar xD. And for Sirius or TC tech we didn't see quite long already.

Greetings, RavenPL

1592489442657.png

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
the same we had on korell ! tc sys or draconis sys , it is the 3rd week that draconis tech is

TarryBark

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Playername
Rank
I conclude that smaller cells have less energy and larger cells have more energy. This is already the case, but I have to scan them to see the value. A nice idea to display them differently.

But it would also be nice to focus not only on the energy cells themselves, but also on the energy consumption of the spaceship's systems.

The Energy consumption is an imposition in Sirius without membership. It's no fun just to be able to destroy a spaceship and then have to recharge afterwards. And I'm not even talking about big boss ships. I don't want to have to revisit an energy field after a single starship. That wasn't so exaggerated in the other systems before.

Energy consumption must be reduced. Of course, memberships keep the game alive and generate regular income. I think that's fine. But not at the expense of the game fun. So please reconsider. :)

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
@TarryBark : Hint: There are more things on the testserver regarding energy not just the energy orb sizes :cheeky:
I already like this one! XD Also, I wait for you to answer on Pirates' Voice topic! :D

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Look what is currently on the testserver :whistle:

View attachment 47084
What would be interesting is if the Cells will "keep their Value" or if they will start small and over time (let´s say 15 seconds) they grow until they have reached their maximum Energy value cus otherwise i would see that the E-Fields would be empty of the "big cells" and everyone then fights over the Cell that has the "most stored" Energy in it.

Aside from that i still hope that Split would bring an QoL Update for the drones or works on something at the Testserver regarding the constand manual refilling cus the MS down´t reduce the e need of a drone according to the MS you have and mostly i only park in an E-Field if i have to feed 3 beasts again after a while of shoting.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Aside from that i still hope that Split would bring an QoL Update for the drones or works on something at the Testserver regarding the constand manual refilling cus the MS down´t reduce the e need of a drone according to the MS you have and mostly i only park in an E-Field if i have to feed 3 beasts again after a while of shoting.
Hey Vesperion,

There are many QoL that can be done :p, we already did one regarding competitive use of gravitons;)

Thanks for your feedback :giggle:

harrys1

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
- A X E L -
Rank
uffff i want to enter the test server to try all that hahaha

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know if Splitscreen had planned to make a test on the PTR accessible to all players for the update of conquests as we had for the PvP update several years before.

Best regards, Eredin

L3giT

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
L3giT
Rank
Hey Vesperion,

There are many QoL that can be done :p, we already did one regarding competitive use of gravitons;)

Thanks for your feedback :giggle:
how about showing actual numbers (seconds) on the skills cooldown rather than a greybar slowly going down?
this would help on timings as it will show the precise seconds needed to activate the skill again

It would be a simple but nice QoL addition.

TarryBark

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Playername
Rank
@TarryBark : Hint: There are more things on the testserver regarding energy not just the energy orb sizes :cheeky:
All right, Highway, of course I couldn't know that. I'm not a magician. :ROFLMAO: If what you have there on the test server ensures that I don't have to search for just one spaceship to find an energy field, I don't want to grumble. :angel:

Do the units now have descriptions when scanned? (Sirius and Tau Ceti) :p

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
@Highway have you thought of putting actual signs to the map after exploring it, regarding energy?
After exploring some map, each time after passing some energy field, there could be checkpoints in the shape of energy ball that stay on the map (little blue one). That way players would know where energy fields are and if they have/not have membership, they could know what way to go to find that energy field.

TarryBark

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Playername
Rank
@Highway have you thought of putting actual signs to the map after exploring it, regarding energy?
After exploring some map, each time after passing some energy field, there could be checkpoints in the shape of energy ball that stay on the map (little blue one). That way players would know where energy fields are and if they have/not have membership, they could know what way to go to find that energy field.
Very good idea, Rajaa. That would make it a lot easier and could be integrated additionally. But then you could also think about including other zones after detection.

Mender landing zone
Harvester landing zone

You should be able to hide the symbols on the map at any time.

Rajaa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Rajaa
Rank
Clan
Pirates Legacys
Very good idea, Rajaa. That would make it a lot easier and could be integrated additionally. But then you could also think about including other zones after detection.

Mender landing zone
Harvester landing zone

You should be able to hide the symbols on the map at any time.
For the start, at least Energy field zone. Mantis detection zones is a good idea, but not necessary. Harvester or mender zones can be learned and engraved to a memory of player, but energy fields for start would be good to have checkpoints on map. Just energy field little ball checkpoints would be fine, otherwise map may be flooded with a lot checkpoints. Also don't forget that you may see marked areas from missions, and buddy list players, which is already filling the map anyhow.
However, showing and hiding symbols as you suggested, would be solution to this problem, so if devs consider those, that would be great benefit to gameplay.

TarryBark

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Playername
Rank
It would definitely enhance the card. With the right filter settings, the card would not be full either. Like you said yourself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.