Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Heya, we don't know anything about the conquest plans for oort system, but what about a battle royal planet on oort system? it would be similiar to colossus but without a chance for teaming. The last squad team/pilot wins until all other the teams/pilots are out after xx times of getting podded. Winning price could be the drafted out ne0n ship as tournament variant, or other unused ships in dev recycle bin. :)

Bruno6

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- M Y E R S -
Rank
Clan
Reborn of the ashes
Me agrada lo que comenta. Incluso las TR podrían ser una opción ya que salieron en un evento especial y en colossus.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Me agrada lo que comenta. Incluso las TR podrían ser una opción ya que salieron en un evento especial y en colossus.
Yes It would be a good implementation and the best Colossus planet in this game. We know how Colossus works and how it doesn't really work, because there is always teaming. Always 5-6 people teaming up and attack other players to get the highest rank for that baby cryo. If there is no other on the planet, logically they attack themselves👌. A battle royale planet that only works with squad would be a great solution. No solo anymore. E.g 5x5 squads, all against each other. Reward in the form of neon tr ships or new anIn ships. The oort system would be free of the typical conquest planet as we know, because there is nothing to conquer in this system. According to the storyline, the ancients have left this system. We are now on our own, all against all. With a limit of podding. To eliminate problems, each squadron pilot should have a different color of his engine e.g. red, purple, blue, gray, gold.😊

Last edited:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I came to complain about the Last Journey mission. I'm a little late.

Getting to and from the center of Calon is already quite difficult with Lava. On the other hand, when I come to LZ, there are four landings each. Before you kill the first wave, another wave arrives. I take on the aggro with the cloud. Do you know what's going on? That cloud touches the cursed praying mantis named "Runner". Anyway, I actually have a lot to complain about. If he actually landed 3 units instead of 4 units, this mission really wouldn't be a pain.
Did u made it?

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
idk never mayable :unsure:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Greetings fellow devs! 😋 Well, I would like to ask some questions, because it's very silent upon here.

1. How is the current plan going with the ,,Player Based Invasion"?

2. Which game is more focused right know? We should know. Filler events to reduce the forum silent is great, but it's not a long-time solution.

3. Can we expect new blueprints for the Sirius Singularity e.g Mizar Ancient Sniperblaster/ Sol Ancient Magnet Trap?

4. Can we expect new system ships for Tau Ceti E.g AnIn Class or Ancient Class classified as Mizar Ship upgradable to Oort Ship?

Genjiro

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Genjiro
2. Which game is more focused right know? We should know. Filler events to reduce the forum silent is great, but it's not a long-time solution.
Hello @KingSub ,

I can answer your 2nd question, After major release of Tc-4 the Devs are currently occupied with recent Dino storm endgame release so that is what is being focused. Of course that doesn't mean the game or forum will be ignored :). Hopefully the other questions will be answered in time as well.

Greetings,
Genjiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.