Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Zylo M
Rank
Clan
Shadow Pirates
Story missions should have repeatable rewards so the 4 other people in your squad can get rewarded for playing over the same content for the 20th time. Cryo, paint, blueprints even - or a choice between these. Many of them are difficult enough and even at 30k cryo (with plus drone), I can make more cryo with my time in Sirius. Though the easier missions (like just jumping between planets) should not be included.

Also, @Highway - have you considered optimizing game code with something like Chat-GPT? It may wildly increase how fast y'all can push out new content and fix bugs. You can literally just feed it code and it will spit back out a solution in 5 seconds.

Last edited:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Story missions should have repeatable rewards so the 4 other people in your squad can get rewarded for playing over the same content for the 20th time. Cryo, paint, blueprints even - or a choice between these. Many of them are difficult enough and even at 30k cryo (with plus drone), I can make more cryo with my time in Sirius. Though the easier missions (like just jumping between planets) should not be included.
This kind of suggestion was already made several times and from my side i even stated something like "at least 50% of the reward with the exclusion of the simple "travel from Orbit/System A to System/Orbit B".

Sure some missions are hard as hell but then again other missions exist that are simple enough to do them solo and not really that challenging. Mainly TC is the system that is affected by the "redo a mission over and over again for friends/clan members" due most of the time you have only a certain group of players who can handle the mission no matter with who needs the mission.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Have you planned to release OSTs for pg anytime soon?

Kai78

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Kairi
Rank
You mean the Tau Ceti Soundtrack? Did not yet found the time to prepare it but I will post it here in the forum when it is ready.
The game's whole soundtrack should be oficially released somewhere, some of these are absolute bangers, specially earth's combat theme, that thing had no rights to be that awesome.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I have a question is there going to be a roster for further development of the game or has the game ended on tc 4 system ?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I have a question is there going to be a roster for further development of the game or has the game ended on tc 4 system ?
nah that's it now, tau ceti 4s the ending of the game. Highway I think mentioned it with Poland.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I don't think it is the end of story content. Anyway what about next raven event and new drones?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I think to remember vaguely that it was mentioned at some point that after the completion of TC SSG will move the focus for a while back to Dino Storm so that PG will see a bit less attention for a while.

Aside from that i still say the current Story has only concluded the Mantis Story and in theory SSG can come up with anything they want to either introduce a new thread, the travel into an unknown system thx to the Ancient technology/database/etc.

The only question is if and when SSG will have a new story in their mind and how it will be played.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
In my opinion, something ends and something new begins, you can either add a new race as protagonists or tell the stories of the true ones about their system when I completed all the missions in the video, it was shown that after defeating the mantis krone, the ancients will be forgotten, which means they have access to their system of origin, which means you can tell an interesting story and who their creators were.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
In my opinion, something ends and something new begins, you can either add a new race as protagonists or tell the stories of the true ones about their system when I completed all the missions in the video, it was shown that after defeating the mantis krone, the ancients will be forgotten, which means they have access to their system of origin, which means you can tell an interesting story and who their creators were.
They did leave oort system because there is no coexistence possible. It's very strange how the mantis managed to rip tau ceti apart and turn the other part into the oort cloud with the ancient stargate hidden. I think that was the reason why the artifact disturbed into 6 pieces because of its powers.

Other question is in which time does all these play past or future ? Originally the ancients we're born on draconis way before the methanoids existed. And I don't think that there will any of a,, ancient orgin system" who created them or that they born their with the starsystem, but I can think of that they are building another home somewhere else with more advanced stuff and building.

I would love they idea where we could travel through the wormhole and the time and see what really happened to them. access to starsystem like draconis, vega and gemini after the big bang before something else existed except ancients and mantis or through the future to prevent some greater threat. I know it sound like the ,,days of future past", but I would love that

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I'm wondering if you're still on the plan of the pirate mode rework dev shack?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hope to see raven event as next,🙂
I'm wondering if you're still on the plan of the pirate mode rework dev shack?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Hope to see raven event as next,🙂
Tbf "for what?" I mean there is nothing more to do once we have done the TC story for the time being. I think aside from maybe "shaking up the (PvE/PvP) meta eventually there is no real reason to bring a new ship atm".

In theory the only items left for the RDX ships would be the Allies Cover and Scope Shift and this sort of combo is already present in the Flying Fox who is already a rare ship so they would have only 2-3 items that could be switched and try to make an entire new ship out of it. 2 Items if they only replace the trap and cloud and 3 items if they remove the AB like with the Para.

I think with the current line of ships and the mixings there isn´t really much left that the devs could bring up for the moment if no new items are involved + many players may have certain expectations to a new ship anyways and if at least one of those isn´t met the ship will be seen as "trash due item x is not in it".

Green

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GreenSpider
Rank
For me the only option to bring new ships is to let the Players design their own ships only Weaponpool not Ship design that would be nice... ok Ship design also 😅😁

I know this suggestion has come up before, but hey times change...

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
For me the only option to bring new ships is to let the Players design their own ships only Weaponpool not Ship design that would be nice... ok Ship design also 😅😁

I know this suggestion has come up before, but hey times change...
Well i was that kind of player who suggested at some point the RDX - Prototype that basically lets you install every item at least once to "build your perfect RDX classed ship with whatever config you can come up".
>>>The RDX - Prototype (Ship Idea/Suggestion)<<<

Aside from that there is a post somewere in the Forum floating around as well that still should have the spreadsheet link for it to share all crazy config ideas.
>>>New Raven Component Ideas<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.