Where can I find the main menu music?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I highly doubt that any sort of copyright has been broken (would be pretty bad for SSGs reputation even when the name of PG would fit cus as pirates they would have "stolen the tracks" :sweatgrinning:.

For the time being all we can do is waiting for any offiucal response before jumping to early conclusions without any real evidence about that.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I highly doubt that any sort of copyright has been broken (would be pretty bad for SSGs reputation even when the name of PG would fit cus as pirates they would have "stolen the tracks" :sweatgrinning:.

For the time being all we can do is waiting for any offiucal response before jumping to early conclusions without any real evidence about that.
sure but since tc rework they have an composer for their ost and this is really good. to bad that michael schnorbach havent other ost that can be found yet only tc ost

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
sure but since tc rework they have an composer for their ost and this is really good. to bad that michael schnorbach havent other ost that can be found yet only tc ost
That´s why i stated until TC the OST from Vega to Drac can be found over YT. However for some reason the mainscreen OST can not be found there. The Challenge is simply the rights cus in theory i could share all tracks from the game while in practise it would go against the law as it is only for personal use for me even when i have purchased the game.

On the other hand it gives enough programms that allow downloading vids from YT where it is kinda a grey area in terms of the legal system.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We have licensed the "Darstar One" soundtrack from Dynamedion where multiple composers have worked on. Most of the tracks you hear in Pirate Galaxy are from that soundtrack.

But the new Tau Ceti music are especially composed for Pirate Galaxy TC planets by "Michael Schnorbach" to fit to the mood and theme of each planet. If some of you are interessted, Michael might prepare a Tau Ceti EP when all the soundtracks have been finished for Tau Ceti that contain all the tracks.

:info: Btw you can grab the game "Darkstar One" from GOG that includes the complete soundtrack as well.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
We have licensed the "Darstar One" soundtrack from Dynamedion where multiple composers have worked on. Most of the tracks you hear in Pirate Galaxy are from that soundtrack.

But the new Tau Ceti music are especially composed for Pirate Galaxy TC planets by "Michael Schnorbach" to fit to the mood and theme of each planet. If some of you are interessted, Michael might prepare a Tau Ceti EP when all the soundtracks have been finished for Tau Ceti that contain all the tracks.

:info: Btw you can grab the game "Darkstar One" from GOG that includes the complete soundtrack as well.
sounds really good go for it!😬

Diamondblade

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Diamondblade
Rank
I came back to this forum on a whim and you actually found it! Thank you! :)

Out of curiosity, is it indeed a song from the Darkstar One soundtrack? And where did you find the name "plain_wormhole"?

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
I came back to this forum on a whim and you actually found it! Thank you! :)

Out of curiosity, is it indeed a song from the Darkstar One soundtrack? And where did you find the name "plain_wormhole"?
no problem mate
It's a song from DarkStar One yeah, i found it because i bought darkstar one game with the soundtrack! ^^

LimitedHansen

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AVERAY
Rank
The Main Menu theme is at the end of the Idle video..listen

xDivisionz

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
xDivisionz
Rank
Clan
Dark Devastators
Music is very relaxing to say in the least

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The Main Menu theme is at the end of the Idle video..listen
Love this moon calm track. Probably the best track in the whole game. I also like the armene reactor track. Did u have heard it?