Where can I find the main menu music?

Diamondblade

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Diamondblade
Rank
The music of this game has always stuck in my head over the years. Most of it can be found in some form or another on Youtube but for some reason I've never managed to find the main menu theme anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas?

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The music of this game has always stuck in my head over the years. Most of it can be found in some form or another on Youtube but for some reason I've never managed to find the main menu theme anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas?
You mean log-in theme?

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
I'm confused as to why you'd post those after what I said. As far as I can tell neither of those videos contains the main menu theme.
If you're a bit creative, you can just record dthe menu theme for yourself. I'll try to find the name for you if I can find it! :p

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
this one is the calm theme from the moon, but its little different maybe ssg composer edited that years ago after sol release. i dont know 😋

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
'Evil distress' - 'anime desolate' is sampled from the italian composer or backwards. impressive😳

Diamondblade

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Diamondblade
Rank
Well in the interest of trying to record the log in theme myself, does anyone know how to get the game to load without the "choose your pilot" window appearing over the top of the games logo?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well in the interest of trying to record the log in theme myself, does anyone know how to get the game to load without the "choose your pilot" window appearing over the top of the games logo?
freecam

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I know that this question did come up quite some time ago.

A lot of the ingame-music from Vega - Drac (Siri only uses the available tracks until Drac but never the ones from TC (Would be nice if it would give some sort of option to select what Music should be played on the Siri Planets rather then being rndm cus i have some favourit ones) comes from another game and can be found if you know where to look.

I might need to break the CoC here (even when in fact it is an relative old game from 2006 and a singleplayer game as well but i will take the risk that comes with it) but if you look for a bunch of the OST just search for Darkstar One OST at YT and you will find a couple of tracks there and notice that they are the same as in PG. Sadly it gives no complete collections of the whole OST from the game so you may not find all soundtracks but i would now say that roughly 90% of the OST that was used for PG can be found.

As a matter of fact i have the game in my library of Steam and the data of the soundtracks are fully available for me.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I know that this question did come up quite some time ago.

A lot of the ingame-music from Vega - Drac (Siri only uses the available tracks until Drac but never the ones from TC (Would be nice if it would give some sort of option to select what Music should be played on the Siri Planets rather then being rndm cus i have some favourit ones) comes from another game and can be found if you know where to look.

I might need to break the CoC here (even when in fact it is an relative old game from 2006 and a singleplayer game as well but i will take the risk that comes with it) but if you look for a bunch of the OST just search for Darkstar One OST at YT and you will find a couple of tracks there and notice that they are the same as in PG. Sadly it gives no complete collections of the whole OST from the game so you may not find all soundtracks but i would now say that roughly 90% of the OST that was used for PG can be found.

As a matter of fact i have the game in my library of Steam and the data of the soundtracks are fully available for me.
thats true, you didnt broke the CoC rules the Devs did it already 🤣

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
ehhhh most of the pg ost cannot be found on YouTube you have to purchase them cuz they are copyright from the composer. so basically ssg use them for their games and they have no rights to release them as an album like other game companys does and some of the Tracks in the album are not used. there is more room to play in future

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
ehhhh most of the pg ost cannot be found on YouTube you have to purchase them cuz they are copyright from the composer. so basically ssg use them for their games and they have no rights to release them as an album like other game companys does and some of the Tracks in the album are not used. there is more room to play in future
Where do you purchase them ?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well this depends now if SSG has purchased the tracks as well from the composer. In this situation only an offical information from either one of the devs or eventually a GM/CM can clear things up. @Highway or @Fission :unsure:

x a n d e r

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
ll Xander zG ll
Rank
Well this depends now if SSG has purchased the tracks as well from the composer. In this situation only an offical information from either one of the devs or eventually a GM/CM can clear things up. @Highway or @Fission :unsure:
The music of ds and pg is composed by some members of dynamedion, I guess SS asked (dynamedion) to do their soundtracks because they are both from germany, maybe someone from SS knows some members of dynamedion, or I don't know xd