Not open for further replies.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
there is no new content without bugs or issues after its released. minor fixes are done step by step remember that and big major fixes after years (sirius) for a greater good. sometimes bugs are happening without any reasons, e.g shop bug, mission bugs etc.🙂 i dont think it will come out in the end of this year😋
You think tc will be finished in 2023?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
there is no new content without bugs or issues after its released. minor fixes are done step by step remember that and big major fixes after years (sirius) for a greater good. sometimes bugs are happening without any reasons, e.g shop bug, mission bugs etc.🙂 i dont think it will come out in the end of this year😋
I think this depends on the end on the developer itself if they ensure that with the release of major updates no bugs occur or are so minor that they may not noticable directly and can be fixed with an "short update".

So far i know another developer with an pretty big open world game and when a major update for new contend comes up i have so far never seen anything that was so breaking that they needed to restart the game on the same day with an required anouncemend as they could bring the update to the game while playing and it would apply with the next start of the game.

However it still is not really a good thing that SSG seem to prefer the "we stay silent until we can present something" route cus since the trailer of TC4 there was nothing more like maybe an sneakpeak on the new units, the surface or rare ships that are comming.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
cq rework seems pretty much done, anything new for tau ceti 4 release or does it take more time?😁

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
it's been a while since tc 4 trailer has been released and there is no further information on when it will be, I expect it could be quite a while yet but I think it's better to inform the community instead of keeping quiet or just open a test server and test tc 4. The players could help find bugs if something doesn't work and I think it could speed up the work. regards

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
it's been a while since tc 4 trailer has been released and there is no further information on when it will be, I expect it could be quite a while yet but I think it's better to inform the community instead of keeping quiet or just open a test server and test tc 4. The players could help find bugs if something doesn't work and I think it could speed up the work. regards
spaceball event is coming and it almost knocks on the door. i remember when part 3 was released shorty after that the galactic easter event started. i assumed that we would see something like that again or perhaps after the galactic event, but in the mean time it looks like they took more time and care for the cq rework.

little of topic but i dont like these 'lets-guess-when-the-next-event-will-begin'. most of us search when the past events started, doesnt matter raven, christmas or something else. and the problem is here that these are 99% correct, sometimes there is 1 or 2 weeks delay. thats fine

when they say "tau ceti will be completed in the end of 2021" and it is not the deal then it is little but confussing for us. after that is was said it should ready in early 2022 and that everything is set and its needs testing, fixing(ravenpl highway livestream). please remember how old tau ceti is and there was so much promise for it.. just something in my mind

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
spaceball event is coming and it almost knocks on the door. i remember when part 3 was released shorty after that the galactic easter event started. i assumed that we would see something like that again or perhaps after the galactic event, but in the mean time it looks like they took more time and care for the cq rework.

little of topic but i dont like these 'lets-guess-when-the-next-event-will-begin'. most of us search when the past events started, doesnt matter raven, christmas or something else. and the problem is here that these are 99% correct, sometimes there is 1 or 2 weeks delay. thats fine

when they say "tau ceti will be completed in the end of 2021" and it is not the deal then it is little but confussing for us. after that is was said it should ready in early 2022 and that everything is set and its needs testing, fixing(ravenpl highway livestream). please remember how old tau ceti is and there was so much promise for it.. just something in my mind
I think most players would be more "convinced" if at least some info about TC4 would come. Atm the only thing most players can do is try to complete the current TC story and/or farm for cryo to install the new items and the final armor for the tc ships and Parsec/RDX ones in order to be ready to start with TC4 when it launches.

Currently we can only assume the prices but for the TC ships it maybe will be 500k for the armor while for the Parsec/RDX ships it can be 1 million. In case of the items i assume at least 1.6 million for all items to upgrade them from DR tech to Top Blue tech. If going directly for gold just double the price to 3.2 Million but if i remember correctly @Highway was saying that TC Golds should feel more special in compare to the other Golds.

OTB is a nice addition and currently seems to work very well as most battles here at Askone are ~12-15 Players per side with the side effect that no clan even pays for the CQ anymore due of "obvious reasons". In the end the less we hear about TC4 the more it is possible that the next event will be announced and so "confirm" a further delay without any info at all of the "why?".

I assume most players would not have any issue if SSG would give us any update about TC4 development as for me at least the planet looked already very ready to be explored at least considering the TC4 teaser.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Any new info on tc 4? its been a while

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Most of the content for TC4 is done already and currently we are finetweaking and balancing so that if feels good when it is released. Testing is a big factor. Missions are quite long and iterating on them takes time.

Other than that the reactor challenge is worked on to offer something fresh to that game mode on how you need to approach it. It will also get a dedicated soundtrack :)

Speaking about the soundtracks. They are in the final adjustments phase as well and you will get a complete set of new tracks for the TC4 part . Loving the tracks so far and we plan to offer them seperatly if you like to listen to them while not playing PG.

I expect that the release window might be around June/July depeding on how well the tests are going and the final touches are coming along. Stay tuned a bit more until you can hands on enjoy the last part of Tau Ceti. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
Most of the content for TC4 is done already and currently we are finetweaking and balancing so that if feels good when it is released. Testing is a big factor. Missions are quite long and iterating on them takes time.

Other than that the reactor challenge is worked on to offer something fresh to that game mode on how you need to approach it. It will also get a dedicated soundtrack :)

Speaking about the soundtracks. They are in the final adjustments phase as well and you will get a complete set of new tracks for the TC4 part . Loving the tracks so far and we plan to offer them seperatly if you like to listen to them while not playing PG.

I expect that the release window might be around June/July depeding on how well the tests are going and the final touches are coming along. Stay tuned a bit more until you can hands on enjoy the last part of Tau Ceti. :coffee:
Very happy for the news, Pirate Galaxy always released the updates and then they were modifying and correcting errors, for me there is no problem that they release it and adjust it in the following months. Greetings

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps

¿Can you Enable the Test Server, so we help with the Testing?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Tbh i even would not have anything if they would release TC4 with maybe only the new Planet and the BPs and Golds (depending on if those are all ready of course) and only the white missions while the Story is not available atm if it really still needs testing as it would at least give some "reason to play the game" aside from my previous mentioned activities we have and OTB that is at least now some sort of "Daily Login Reward" since it was implemeneted.

Z0ckt

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Z0ckt
Rank

I'm going to ask a very specific question now.

Once TC4 is finished, are there plans for more planets and star systems with story content, or is that the end?

I still have parts of Sirius to get from the game before I can really start Venar. But before I do this work and consider playing again after a very long break, I would like to know where the journey with this game is going and what the current status is. And by that I mean after TC4.

I understand the duration of new content, but my time is also limited. Especially as I have a huge mountain of other games to work through, and my other commitments are not exactly diminishing.

I therefore ask for more information.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I'm going to ask a very specific question now.

Once TC4 is finished, are there plans for more planets and star systems with story content, or is that the end?

I still have parts of Sirius to get from the game before I can really start Venar. But before I do this work and consider playing again after a very long break, I would like to know where the journey with this game is going and what the current status is. And by that I mean after TC4.

I understand the duration of new content, but my time is also limited. Especially as I have a huge mountain of other games to work through, and my other commitments are not exactly diminishing.

I therefore ask for more information.
you have the right questions that needs to be questioned, but i dont think we will get any answer to 'whats behind tau ceti?' so quick. in @Poland 's Livestream with highway he said that there is no planned pve content so far. i assumed that @Poland would ask some of these questions:

1# why did developing tau ceti took so long?
2# is lagrange singularity a thing that will connected with tau ceti or is this starsystem a draft for a bigger picture thats already drafted out?
3# why we dont get any anIn spaceships anymore and are there unused prototypes for the future event content without the rdx spaceships?
4# whats behind the ancient storyline? are there more to tell after tau ceti?
5# will we get different conquest planets as usual with orbital forces or at least something like the tau ceti cq planet?

maybe one day @Poland could make an topic where we can ask questions and the best logical questions are chosen by him for the next upcoming livestream. maybe a good or bad idea, just something in my mind.

Z0ckt

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Z0ckt
Rank
you have the right questions that needs to be questioned, but i dont think we will get any answer to 'whats behind tau ceti?' so quick. in @Poland 's Livestream with highway he said that there is no planned pve content so far. i assumed that @Poland would ask some of these questions:

1# why did developing tau ceti took so long?
2# is lagrange singularity a thing that will connected with tau ceti or is this starsystem a draft for a bigger picture thats already drafted out?
3# why we dont get any anIn spaceships anymore and are there unused prototypes for the future event content without the rdx spaceships?
4# whats behind the ancient storyline? are there more to tell after tau ceti?
5# will we get different conquest planets as usual with orbital forces or at least something like the tau ceti cq planet?

maybe one day @Poland could make an topic where we can ask questions and the best logical questions are chosen by him for the next upcoming livestream. maybe a good or bad idea, just something in my mind.

There just has to be a bit more information if one is really to return. This radio silence is not enough for me personally.

It doesn't make sense to return, to invest a lot of work and time, only to see that there is no new PVE / story content coming.

The PVP stuff is not a high priority for me, and is secondary if anything. I'm all about the story content.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Basically the only thing we do know is that SSG plans after TC4 currently nothing PvE related based on the stream that @Poland had with @Highway on November 11, 2021 >>> Raven presents: Tau Ceti Part 4 Official Introduction featuring Highway! [Livestream] <<<

What we do know is that they seem to plan some sort of "Player driven Invasions" where still nothing new has been surfaced how it will be implemented and be played/triggered/whatever. So technically TC4 marks the current en of the Story from the invasion of the Mantis and how we have fought them back.

So if anything will come after TC4 i assume that first the story must be laid out and planed before it can be worked on. The only very old Info that was flying around in the rumor areas is a system called Lagrange but that is it.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Basically the only thing we do know is that SSG plans after TC4 currently nothing PvE related based on the stream that @Poland had with @Highway on November 11, 2021 >>> Raven presents: Tau Ceti Part 4 Official Introduction featuring Highway! [Livestream] <<<

What we do know is that they seem to plan some sort of "Player driven Invasions" where still nothing new has been surfaced how it will be implemented and be played/triggered/whatever. So technically TC4 marks the current en of the Story from the invasion of the Mantis and how we have fought them back.

So if anything will come after TC4 i assume that first the story must be laid out and planed before it can be worked on. The only very old Info that was flying around in the rumor areas is a system called Lagrange but that is it.
besides of lagrange long ago in the beta a red planet was there, probably dante(cq planet today) to this time. it was called 'caprica', not available. the icy planet was called as 'tau ceti' but it was aurora and not available.

strange think here is that aurora contains ancient wreckages and old temple structures as well. maybe we will see caprica system or lagrange singularity in few years.

the next strange think is, desai contains more ancient temple structures 'three ancient ai eyes' and a huge ancient ship crashed into a canyon. this ancient ship was crashed in mars rdx mission b where we needed to protect it. i always asked myself what kinda ship it was on desai and then i found out that this ship is still in use by the ravens, ravens = ancients? whats the point here? or are the ravens the valatory sect and the ancients orgin the brotherhood?

the next step is, why is there a raven hangar in tau ceti 4? maybe somehow of connection between ancients and the ravens. the ravens uses ancient techs, you should really look what kinda blaster these ravens turrets using, they look like symbolic upto modal logic techs in my view. check out the other structures of raven planets they look like tau ceti techs.

the connection is here on point. but is it true? i dont know. 😇

@Vesperion and yes some of the players didnt watch the stream and they doesnt know what important was to tell there and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.