Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
I actually describe whole trailer in my video. If you want to know more, watch a bit and see for yourself:

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
the creators had 8 years, 8 more and it will be :celebrate:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Yeah it has been a while and starting to get deeper into 2022, is there actually an estimated date at the moment or is there more time needed?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Yeah it has been a while and starting to get deeper into 2022, is there actually an estimated date at the moment or is there more time needed?
you know what? if the last patch for tc takes longer and longer our expectations are getting higher for a good old reasons.. i really hope the last part will the best - not because of rare blueprints.

part 1..
- vénar .. the good old memories over this planet. in the beginning of tau ceti with his monthly episodes the planet was half locked. only metha units, no new techs. poor cryo values.
+ reworked vénar looks better, but as i see we follow more than one storyline. first off we trying to follow the ancients through their own stargate (draconis). the mantis storyline plays a role here too and the methanoids and pirates build something up. sirius system gives us since eons information that the hive queen is not dead and that the mantis want to rebuild something.
- after this, the mantis storyline will get the attention it doesnt deserve, but what we need right now after so many years waiting and waiting.
- too many sm variation about mantis, pirates and methanoids - ancients are in the background.
- you have to say goodbye for your favorite ancient ship no tau ceti armor, nothing.
+ ne0n ships are pirates ships, finally it was explained in the sm. but what does ne0n mean?
- undercover job, your ships are all locked for this mission except the ne0n humpack, but i think the ancient myst would make an better job. what about the rdx hornfels? does it count for this sm?
+ the preparation with the introduction of the ancient entity worked very well on vénars sm.

part 2..
+ earth in unrest showed what could happen. our victory over earth and the fall of the emperor in the past led to an ancient invasion controlled by the mantis. probably because of loosing the ancient artifact. part 2 was in my opinion the hardest and prepartion for the first contact with the ancients. whoever wrote the storyline for part 2, he did make an decent job to make things easier and not to be rushed.
+ you see ancient units again, and you want to use your ancient ships but nope.

part 3..
this part is the best. as is worst times in sm, it was the best because of what the planets surface and soundtrack gives you is different. i would say it is a mystical planet with so more to tell.

part 4..
+planet looks very good, but i think the story will be rushed as it was planned for the ancient storyline. the build up was great for the storyline and calon was the perfect ancient planet with his storylines. part 3 is my favorite so far. even the soundtracks, just awesome.
+ burried ancient giza/anubis in the surface of the planet. it shows how strong they are.
+ if tau ceti is a parallel universe than the planet should end with an (on) calon right? - scion? picon? naron?
- other mistake was to show us how the rare blaster animation looks like
+ the unknown asteroid field seems like the reactor planet, there should be 3 planets as i could see. reactor planet, collaped planet, main planet.
+ the rare ne0n ships really looked like a rdx ship from the back. a good mixture. the smaller ne0n x ship looked like a gemini - mizar tank. love it.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
vénar .. the good old memories over this planet. in the beginning of tau ceti with his monthly episodes the planet was half locked. only metha units, no new techs. poor cryo values.
Well it was an interesting idea but quickly did show that their original plan could not be hold as already after Episode 2 it came to a delay of 2 weeks before it was released and Episode 3 then even took 8 weeks before the release and then it went silent about any further episode.

vénar .. the good old memories over this planet. in the beginning of tau ceti with his monthly episodes the planet was half locked. only metha units, no new techs. poor cryo values.
Well if you exclude all oher missions it gave one mission that was a good option to farm cryos in peace and basically is the mission we sometimes wish us as white one. In the old TC the Mission "No Mantis Land" was a cryo mine by a simple mechanic to kill only the interc and then let the Harv reset. Sure the cryo value was relative low at this point but it was a mission where you could hunt your units without the risk that someone else is shoting them. Now it is just a memory about a mission that should be available as "Final White Mission" and spawns an infinite amount of Harvs where a new one spawns when the previous was killed but this is another story to be told

too many sm variation about mantis, pirates and methanoids - ancients are in the background.
From my pov the tc story is a bit convoluted. First we do a few missions in Drac to empore the Stargate to follow the ancients and then... well was it that as our next units we encounter are Methas, Pirates and Mantis but Ancients are nowhere to be seen. Then something does happen during the Mission "Wolf in sheeps pelt" but you have no real time to focus on that due of the mission itself that requires your attention and you barely may notice something like "Activating facility at Sol 3" (If my memory serves correct now) and seems to initiate the invasion of Earth by the Ancients.

EiU is then in most parts a big "Evactuate the population" thing but does not really shed light into the rest of the invasion as i not really seem to have noticed something about this why Mantis and Ancients are allied and also why some of our commerades seem to vanish (die?) during all those evac missions.

For Calon i still can´t say much as i have not continued the story and are on Mission 3 for now but all i know is that Planck is missing since he went there so not sure what the rest of the story will be and why now the Mantis and Ancients are not allied anymore and how the Pirates fit into the story again.

So a lot of strange choices that seem not really to fit into each other and so create confusion about logic or the "Aha moment".

undercover job, your ships are all locked for this mission except the ne0n humpack, but i think the ancient myst would make an better job. what about the rdx hornfels? does it count for this sm?
To answer this question:
Forced mission.jpg
Ignoring the factor that it is my Siri Horn (not sure if going for a TC one) the mission only continues when you use the Hump. Sadly i have mine thrown out of the Hangar after that paricular mission but i know that the Mission did fail if you switch to Hump and then Switch to another ship (At least this was the situation when i tested it during my time of the Mission as i wanted to do the mission in T-Bird).

You can land on the planet but the mission will not update and so putting you into some sort of "Softlock" or better said Bottleneck situation as this mission is the only one that requires to be done in a certain ship in compare to all other missions. Aside from that the best option for this mission from my side would be Slate as the QL would make a lot of this mission easy (maybe even to easy) but this is the point of the missions... trying to figure out how they can be done best rather then being forced to use a certain combination of ships or ship class.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
part 4..
+planet looks very good, but i think the story will be rushed as it was planned for the ancient storyline. the build up was great for the storyline and calon was the perfect ancient planet with his storylines. part 3 is my favorite so far. even the soundtracks, just awesome.
+ burried ancient giza/anubis in the surface of the planet. it shows how strong they are.
+ if tau ceti is a parallel universe than the planet should end with an (on) calon right? - scion? picon? naron?
- other mistake was to show us how the rare blaster animation looks like
+ the unknown asteroid field seems like the reactor planet, there should be 3 planets as i could see. reactor planet, collaped planet, main planet.
+ the rare ne0n ships really looked like a rdx ship from the back. a good mixture. the smaller ne0n x ship looked like a gemini - mizar tank. love it.
I am actually more concerned about TC4 as its the only one unknown for us... I didn't see any ancient giza burried on the surface when re-watching the trailer. Also why would the planet name end with "on" when i.e. Venar doesn't do so? I would actually liked more some name like "Ceres" or "Deimos". Would be some kind of connection between real existing moons and planets. If that's a parallel universe, shouldn't be a problem :D

About ne0n... I'd like to know myself why such a name and what does it mean? As it's not put with capital letters, seems like it's not a shortcut after all? Ne0n seems like some kind of name itself, instead of shortcut like the lower systems below Sirius had.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
About ne0n... I'd like to know myself why such a name and what does it mean? As it's not put with capital letters, seems like it's not a shortcut after all? Ne0n seems like some kind of name itself, instead of shortcut like the lower systems below Sirius had.
Well if we consider that the Ne0n is a shorting of the full name i would say it is a 3 part word.
  • Ne is the first part
  • 0 is a litteral number instead of an O so it maybe stays for something like zero
  • n then is the final part
If we not go a bit further and take the names of the items they are mainly related to the "Neural Network" with their names. Symbolic was the first tech that was discovered and Symbolic can stand here in PG for a important change in technology based on the factor that Ancient Tech was discovered at Venar by the Pirates and they build their ships on this technology that allowed the new tech to develop.

So if we base the knowledge of the items on that factor Ne0n may stay for Neuronal Zero (0) Network where the Pilot is linked directly with the ship directly in order to operate it by simple "thinking about the action that the ship should do".

And as the Pirates are not part of any manufacturer like the Anln Series they have a name for the ships that are not related to the system they where developed in. Remember my previous post where the story litterally says ""We´ve put so much work into integrating Ancient tech to give you a kickass new ship". The work in terms of completing th previous Mission "Prized Catch" to get the BP to unlock the Hump + the factor that we had to find the BPs. Also remember that in Sirius we had the same situation that we had to find the BPs to build the Ancient ships so they have no manufacturer either and no name for that.

In compare to all other System from Vega - Drac it was mostly enough just to enter the Hangar to get the BPs for the ships or like in Vegas and Draconis a couple of missions where required before the BP was handed over to us to build the ship.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
it could be that calon and (maybe possible name) scion are really connected together and maybe the ancients and mantis we're somehow allies in the past.

in part 1 methanoids and pirates are enemies, later on the ne0n humpack is introduced as a pirate ship (pirates using ancient tech too). in part 2 we get some methanoids which are using neuronal network from the ancient libary (burried ancient nodes)

in part 3 pirates and methanoids seems like an allie and they working together and we call them "methanoid-pirates" these methanoids are from the sirius singularity and the pirates created the hyan from old ancient wreckages and later on the tau ceti fenix and finally found something interesting on vénar to creat something new.

last words to say ... the tau ceti tech is from the libary from the ancients as it needs decryption for protection.. vega ancient tech up to sirius ancient tech is for his own - for the ancient archive to collect these datas. but not only ancient tech is in the old ancient archiv. regular techs are there too, variants of what kind of tech is used for each blueprint is safe there, but what happens in tau ceti is straight from the ancients. because they are learning.

for the ne0n ... the N letter from methanoid. the E letter from Pirates. and the Zero 0 stands for zeropoint tech, it was used in draconis and sirius. Again N letter from Pirates(Piraten) or Methanoids(Methanoiden) Ne0n.

Status
Not open for further replies.