Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
@alewx
good, any estimated release date?
The best estimate date i have ever seen was "When it´s ready". But as i said in worst case it will be "Soon(tm)".

Aside from that and depending on the plans of SSG but also the fact that so far no teaser is out and we have already February tomorow my current estimate would be that i may happen to see TC4 at March/April so that SSG has an "excuse" to skip the next RDX event what usally would happen around march.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
The best estimate date i have ever seen was "When it´s ready". But as i said in worst case it will be "Soon(tm)".

Aside from that and depending on the plans of SSG but also the fact that so far no teaser is out and we have already February tomorow my current estimate would be that i may happen to see TC4 at March/April so that SSG has an "excuse" to skip the next RDX event what usally would happen around march.
I still think it's better that it comes when its ready than give ETA, delay it and then give bugged patch/game like some company from my country did with theirs game xD And I wouldn't like to play bugged patch and get bugfixes everyday on it ;)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I still think it's better that it comes when its ready than give ETA, delay it and then give bugged patch/game like some company from my country did with theirs game xD And I wouldn't like to play bugged patch and get bugfixes everyday on it ;)
Well i think the though part is to release a Online game so that it does not come with any bugs or stuff. So far i only know a few games who manage it to drop a major (or even minor) update and the game has no game breaking issues during patch-day or in the week after the update did drop.

Next to this some things may not be forseen as they did not occur at all during the testing of the new stuff what can be accepted to a certain degree from my pov at least. I´m also one of those who prefer to have an update that is delayed to iron things out rather then have a "definitive release date" that sorta gives a deadline for the devs and create pressure and this creates only mistakes at the end.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well i think the though part is to release a Online game so that it does not come with any bugs or stuff. So far i only know a few games who manage it to drop a major (or even minor) update and the game has no game breaking issues during patch-day or in the week after the update did drop.

Next to this some things may not be forseen as they did not occur at all during the testing of the new stuff what can be accepted to a certain degree from my pov at least. I´m also one of those who prefer to have an update that is delayed to iron things out rather then have a "definitive release date" that sorta gives a deadline for the devs and create pressure and this creates only mistakes at the end.
youre right🤙

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps

IN ANY WAY IT WOULD BE GOOD TO TELL US HOW THINGS ARE GOING.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Wow. What is that song in the "teaser" for the teaser? Do you again give us some surprise, Highway? :D

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Wow. What is that song in the "teaser" for the teaser? Do you again give us some surprise, Highway? :D
Most likely the combat music of the mantis homeplanet plus in the teaser in the start of the dev shack they most likely showed us the calm music for it

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
No, its a different track that will be used in the Part 4 TC update. The mantis combat track will be heard though in the trailer on friday. (As a trailer cut version of the OST)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
No, its a different track that will be used in the Part 4 TC update. The mantis combat track will be heard though in the trailer on friday. (As a trailer cut version of the OST)
nice work 🙂

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
My second guess it's the combat for the new challenge planet then 🤔

Dresnov

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Runcho
Rank
Clan
- T I T A N E S -
Nuevo planeta para hacer crio donde siempre se esta rojo y se domina en areas por flotas uooo XD ok no. :'(

CHALANA

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
CHALANA
Rank
Great news TC4 is coming

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Great new tc update with more lags XD
Till wont be repair this system i just frustrating to play there.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Great new tc update with more lags XD
Till wont be repair this system i just frustrating to play there.
But TC4 is not implemented yet...

Trailer was very good, didn't think it will be that long. Visually not many things changed after the stream, and that Queen return..

Also, The challenge map seems to be the Lost Hangar concept... isn't it? :p

Anyways, good job @Highway , I am hyped for the new update. Let's finish Mantis last and for all :)

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Imagine hiding a plan and keeping it a secret for almost a decade that takes dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.