Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I wonder why these neon signs are there anyway, almost no one flies them, these ships can't do any missions, they have such items that you don't even want to buy them, I don't mean that all of them have been replaced by rdx they could add a new company that would have new ships or parse ships, because I read once that after completing tc there will be parse ships with items from tc.
jep i also dont understand why ancient ships are not allowed for tau ceti. since tau ceti tech is actually ancients tech and the ne0n ships are from the methanoid-pirates. i really dont get it. my favorite ne0n ship will be only the ne0n wolfhound the others are just not that usefull. sure some are good. humpback is good but why attack turret? bullfrog is not that bad but why taunt? to haunt?

i dont think that it is a big deal to let us use ancient ships for tau ceti if this gonna happen i will be happy for this long awaited system.

pov: ancient myst could do undercover job better than humpback.

or at least giving us new ancient ship for tau ceti or atleast finally in mizar armor up to advanced tc armor upgradeable. in a event or so. there is more room to play e.g the hathor ship or the others. make some, what your gonna loose? linear to other this would be something new

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
i really agree here and i am dissapointed with part 4 and with its trailer. too much spoiler too much was shown. the other parts were recorded very well for the hype. after 8 years we are waiting for something that will hit all walls.

dissapointed with
1. showing rare blaster
2. showing rare ne0n's and his abilities
3. one ne0n ship is missing probably reject
4. calling the system "unknown mantis system" after so many years dont feel right. we truly get really into the storyline because it feels like were going backward to mantis and not further to ancients as what i've saw so far
5. too much was showed in the trailer even the battle with the queen.
6. ancient storyline will be rushed as it should not
7. bobcat
8. bullfrog and panther. taunt and perforator
9. ancient and parsec ships are not the perfect thing for vénar beginning. you need atleast rdx ships or directly ne0ns

positive with
1. storyline from part 1 to part 3 was really good
2. some player told in the forum about the "ancient starsystem" in the devshack and now we have truly the ancient stargate
3. humpback, thunderbird and hawkmoth
4. thumbs up for the ancient hq on calon
5. thumbs up for research for relaystations in every starsystem

how they could managed that they created v.a.g.m.d.s so quick and one single starsystem took so long that too much players left? sure tau ceti ist not an single starsystem maybe it is a ripped starsystem into two pieces. i really like the story and the whole build up. last days i read every single blueprint and before draconis or sirius was even created some of the sol blueprints shows hints of ancients. the build up began here and its impressive.
When you mentioned the unknown mantis system, I think like what the other guy said when the update comes live then we find out the proper name of the system and the planet.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
When you mentioned the unknown mantis system, I think like what the other guy said when the update comes live then we find out the proper name of the system and the planet.
he said that before we even saw the trailer. it was @Sopor
After defeating the mantis world, a wormhole or white hole opened that was suppressed by some mantis technology. A wormhole that leads to the ancients system , just to find out that they were defeated by the mantis and some other enemy that even the mantis race wouldnt attack......

Let your imagination go crazy :)
here it is, fun fact what is supressed? i think mostly and i love this theory that tau ceti is ripped apart in two pieces just like the ancient artifact

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Rdx ships is money makers,they cant be worst than neons XD
Many ppl buy boosters,ms,energy,gravies,new item for ship,or even full ship when new raven event show up.
As a old parsec,neon ships is more for fun or collection or just to have something differently.
Hope when they done tc4,bug fix in 2030,we finaly get balanced on this game ...

But if you look for new players,or old ones who miss raven ships,neons is better choice than ancient for grind or some missions.Still humpback,hawk or thunder is great ship.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Any news on tc 4 or delayed again?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
bruh, its saturday let them rest at first. lets wait for monday😆
Lmao I know, prepared for hopefully an early answer next week

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Any news on tc 4 or delayed again?
i rather think that @Vesperion will give his words more than the devs😆
If you want to have my word too this then i only say the following again:
No word about TC4 and a release date or a possible/further delay as always
So TC4 will drop when it´s done(tm)

Atm the only "sign of a release of TC4" is the global Cryo Booster of the current Spaceball event as it would make sense to "shower the players with cryo to be prepared for the new armor and tech that needs to be installed and will cost a fortune".

I personally expect for Parsec/RDX ships alone 1 million for the next armor while ne0n´s should be around 400-450k eventually and the items could cost at least 200k minimum so you can expect at least 1.6 million here and with rares make it double again to 3.2 million.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
my admiral has 150 million cryo should be enough for him XD

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
my admiral has 150 million cryo should be enough for him XD
my has over 80 millions. boy you can buy the next 14 upcoming rdx ships with this cryo😆

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
If you want to have my word too this then i only say the following again:
No word about TC4 and a release date or a possible/further delay as always
So TC4 will drop when it´s done(tm)

Atm the only "sign of a release of TC4" is the global Cryo Booster of the current Spaceball event as it would make sense to "shower the players with cryo to be prepared for the new armor and tech that needs to be installed and will cost a fortune".

I personally expect for Parsec/RDX ships alone 1 million for the next armor while ne0n´s should be around 400-450k eventually and the items could cost at least 200k minimum so you can expect at least 1.6 million here and with rares make it double again to 3.2 million.
jup the next armor could be around 1-1.2 mil. and the rare techs should tend from 450-700k.

the worst thing is the ne0n ships could cost 1.3-1.7 mil.

but we will already spend more cryo in the first techs and best blue techs. upgrading the existing ships will be more expensiv than build the r99 parsec or rdx ship directly with rare tech. i remember how i upgraded my parsec storm with mixed sirius and kenyte techs, later perceptron techs, first tc armor and modal logic techs and then calon deep recurrent techs

also my sirius paragneiss did get the same experience but it was Upgraded with moda techs and tc armor and 6 Months later after tc3 he did get the deep recurrent techs as well. hard decided to do that. so yeah, my parsec storm was the most expensive ship that i ever build

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
but we will already spend more cryo in the first techs and best blue techs. upgrading the existing ships will be more expensiv than build the r99 parsec or rdx ship directly with rare tech. i remember how i upgraded my parsec storm with mixed sirius and kenyte techs, later perceptron techs, first tc armor and modal logic techs and then calon deep recurrent techs

also my sirius paragneiss did get the same experience but it was Upgraded with moda techs and tc armor and 6 Months later after tc3 he did get the deep recurrent techs as well. hard decided to do that. so yeah, my parsec storm was the most expensive ship that i ever build
I don´t know how i managed his considering my long absense between TCs first and re-release what was easily 4 or 5 years but the tech i had when i started to play again was mostly the tech i needed for my ships to decry the Perc and Modal tech so i could skip a lot of upgrade steps with inbetween tech or i rather keept the Siri tech for the time being until i could go for Perc or Modal tech.

If i remember it correctly before TC3 droped i managed it to get all Ancient Siri BPs so that i could go straight for DR tech for my ships.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I don´t know how i managed his considering my long absense between TCs first and re-release what was easily 4 or 5 years but the tech i had when i started to play again was mostly the tech i needed for my ships to decry the Perc and Modal tech so i could skip a lot of upgrade steps with inbetween tech or i rather keept the Siri tech for the time being until i could go for Perc or Modal tech.

If i remember it correctly before TC3 droped i managed it to get all Ancient Siri BPs so that i could go straight for DR tech for my ships.
me too, part1 perceptron, part2 moda and part 4 deep. and i only need the sol ancient strong speed actuator than i'm done with ancient stuff. few rare techs here and there and some regular blueprints. if i could say i have easily 30-55hours time to invest to complet everything.

Silas.Gustavo20

Reaction score
hello i'm back to the game after years without playing i bought a pc gamer and now i can play in ultra at 60 fps i'm waiting for the update soon i'll arrive in calon i mean tau ceti was not made for parsecs pure ships i think they didnt take em account

Last edited:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
hello i'm back to the game after years without playing i bought a pc gamer and now i can play in ultra at 60 fps i'm waiting for the update soon i'll arrive in calon i mean tau ceti was not made for parsecs pure ships i think they didnt take em account
good for you and i hope you will achieve a good progression in tau ceti and yes the parsec ships are not the best decision and alsp not the badest. you should take a look into rdx ships or which 2 ne0n ships you can decrypt. the 3 one you will get in some storymission on vénar. anyway, happy failings and good luck!😆

Status
Not open for further replies.