Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
Scope Shifter + Sniper Blaster should never be a thing in the game, that combination is just ridiculously overpowered;
What's with the inverter + deflection droid combination ? Why ? xD
jejejeje
just say which one you like and why

Getagripx

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Za VillainEmperor
Rank
1st Ship: an even harder to catch/kill version of the black slate, no need for such a monstrosity
2nd ship: looks like an anti-chromian ship, not sure why it's needed and how it will do against other ships or in PvE
3rd ship: scope shifter + sniper blaster, definitely not something that should ever be made
4th ship: looks like a nice utility ship, might be useful in some TC missions for example (/)
5th ship: I quite like this one too for the same reason, I could see it being used in a few TC sms (/)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Anln Stellar Methatronic Component - Graphene Adamant

In an effort to combine Classic, Modern and Ancient tech all manufacturing Industries accross the galaxies where invited to an meeting in order to create an ship that should be immortal and even withstand the hardest battles to emerge victorious.

The result after dozens of meetings and negotiations is the Anln Stellar Methatronic Component - Graphene Adamant.

Combining the power to shield itself from incoming damage it even has the ability to simply absorb any incoming damage or just create a mist that reduces every incoming damage what comes in range of it.

Rumors say that this ship is immortal and never can be defeated in battle no matter how many enemies attack it simultaneously.
Immortal Fortress enhanced.jpg

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
@KingSub
There you go.
1st the Ship with an Build that should make it the worst of all :devilish:
Useless Ship Config.jpg

2nd a Healer with Sniper Blaster :unsure:
Healer with Sniper.jpg

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
to be honest the healer isnt that bad
The only issue i would see here is that it would be an aggro magnet and eventually not be able to hold it´s ground long enough and even the AC would be "useless" if the Aggro is sitting on him. Aside from that it could be a nice build for Support in order to keep the Squad Members alive.

I think if you want to have something with Supportive abilities but is less Aggro heavy towards the ship something like this could be a thing. Yes this build lacks the AB and even the RD (who said we can not remove more stuff then just the AB?) but as compensation has Speed + Prot. Also has the DI to eat incoming damage. With AC the DDs can take the hits to repair the Ship of this Build and with the R-Turr still can keep them alive. CC is more or less most usefull during the Cooldown phases of the other items.

In the end this Build is absolutely meant to be played as a Wingman in a Squad as without the option to self repair it is reliant on the AC and R-Turr at least but still able to "eat a few hits" before the aggro switches again. In compare to RT and RF the R-Turr does not generate aggro towards the Ship and so the aggro goes to the R-Turr first.
Pure Sup.jpg

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
The only issue i would see here is that it would be an aggro magnet and eventually not be able to hold it´s ground long enough and even the AC would be "useless" if the Aggro is sitting on him. Aside from that it could be a nice build for Support in order to keep the Squad Members alive.

I think if you want to have something with Supportive abilities but is less Aggro heavy towards the ship something like this could be a thing. Yes this build lacks the AB and even the RD (who said we can not remove more stuff then just the AB?) but as compensation has Speed + Prot. Also has the DI to eat incoming damage. With AC the DDs can take the hits to repair the Ship of this Build and with the R-Turr still can keep them alive. CC is more or less most usefull during the Cooldown phases of the other items.

In the end this Build is absolutely meant to be played as a Wingman in a Squad as without the option to self repair it is reliant on the AC and R-Turr at least but still able to "eat a few hits" before the aggro switches again. In compare to RT and RF the R-Turr does not generate aggro towards the Ship and so the aggro goes to the R-Turr first.
View attachment 50841
you know what i would ask the devs ? will we see a tech like tau ceti ancient strong blaster or... tau ceti ancient long sniper blaster for long distance some short of different variation than the known ancient variants. cool cool that tau ceti tech is actually ancient tech but what i mean is in the next step of the mantis system e.g lagrange will we.. ever.. see .. something like agile, strong or long techs

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
So with the item Overhaul being a thing i couldn´t resist then look for this old threat just to get the idea of this monstrosity.
1724414103932.png
Anln SG 100 - Scorched Ground

The Anln SG 100 - Scorched Ground is a secret Project of the Carl Sagan Lab with the idea to create a ship that not only would be capable of quickly and efficiently destroy large groups of Mantis and invaders at strategic points to hold them on their own but also be able to stay alive while doing so.

Due of many challenges to create such a ship the project was put on hold as most components where already finished while the self sustaining repair was still a challenge as the code for all the destrucivte weaponary was already so complex that it was not more possible to install any further advanced code and technology, as the ship was mainly planed to be an "one men army"

After the latest breakthrough of the R&D department they finally found a way to give the ship a way to stay alive without interfering with the complex weaponary code.

The name of the Anln SG 100 - Scorched Ground, is the result of many tests that after all weapons hit the targeted location, nothing more the scorched black earth remained.

In fact the destructive power of the Anln SG 100 - Scorched Ground is so immense that not even a slight hint of any debree was left when the smoke cleared up.

Those who are part of the project to develop the ship even said that this ship can either be the salvation in the right hands or in the wrong hands be the doom of all live.

Due of these concerns not many are allowed to even know about this ship and are only allowed to be considered as pilot if the big council of the Carl Sagan Lab votes that the skills and loyalty of a Pilot bear no risk of turn against humanity.

It is said that so far no one has been found by the big council who they think can be entrusted with such a powerfull ship and so it still is waiting in the deepest hangar of the Carl Sagan Lab that a pilot can be found who it can be entrusted to.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So with the item Overhaul being a thing i couldn´t resist then look for this old threat just to get the idea of this monstrosity.
View attachment 53927

The Anln SG 100 - Scorched Ground is a secret Project of the Carl Sagan Lab with the idea to create a ship that not only would be capable of quickly and efficiently destroy large groups of Mantis and invaders at strategic points to hold them on their own but also be able to stay alive while doing so.

Due of many challenges to create such a ship the project was put on hold as most components where already finished while the self sustaining repair was still a challenge as the code for all the destrucivte weaponary was already so complex that it was not more possible to install any further advanced code and technology, as the ship was mainly planed to be an "one men army"

After the latest breakthrough of the R&D department they finally found a way to give the ship a way to stay alive without interfering with the complex weaponary code.

The name of the Anln SG 100 - Scorched Ground, is the result of many tests that after all weapons hit the targeted location, nothing more the scorched black earth remained.

In fact the destructive power of the Anln SG 100 - Scorched Ground is so immense that not even a slight hint of any debree was left when the smoke cleared up.

Those who are part of the project to develop the ship even said that this ship can either be the salvation in the right hands or in the wrong hands be the doom of all live.

Due of these concerns not many are allowed to even know about this ship and are only allowed to be considered as pilot if the big council of the Carl Sagan Lab votes that the skills and loyalty of a Pilot bear no risk of turn against humanity.

It is said that so far no one has been found by the big council who they think can be entrusted with such a powerfull ship and so it still is waiting in the deepest hangar of the Carl Sagan Lab that a pilot can be found who it can be entrusted to.
Dont overestimate your creation, it would end up HP & Speedwise at about the level of the Mutilator ;)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Dont overestimate your creation, it would end up HP & Speedwise at about the level of the Mutilator ;)
Would still be enough depending on how "up to date" the HP Ranking of Tau Cet Ships is but considering that it misses Fox and Gorilla i would say it needs a little update. However even if the ship would reach the rank of Mutilator with the config it would still be in the upper 3rd of the ranking.

Sure the ship may not be able to run but if nothing is left behind that can possibly kill you anymore so that there is no need to run anyways :sweatgrinning:... and if somehow anything should survive the Beacon can still compensate the incoming damage as additional defence layer to keep the ship alive.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Would still be enough depending on how "up to date" the HP Ranking of Tau Cet Ships is but considering that it misses Fox and Gorilla i would say it needs a little update. However even if the ship would reach the rank of Mutilator with the config it would still be in the upper 3rd of the ranking.

Sure the ship may not be able to run but if nothing is left behind that can possibly kill you anymore so that there is no need to run anyways :sweatgrinning:... and if somehow anything should survive the Beacon can still compensate the incoming damage as additional defence layer to keep the ship alive.
It needs updating, might do it soon.

_Atlas_

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
_Atlas_
Rank
Clan
Black Revolution
Would like to see a combination of Repairfield, Allies Cover and Scope Shifter:

1724679535822.png

Also have some Ideas for additional Mantis Ships:

Mantis Vega Custodian Comander

1724680088721.png

Mantis Antares Repogrub

1724680226764.png

Mantis Gemini Resurrector
(replace model of Mantis Gemini Engineer with small Mender model)

1724681348103.png

Mantis Mizar Saboteur

1724680384090.png

Mantis Sol Minelayer

1724680520743.png

Mantis Draconis Signor

(replace model of Mantis Draconis Defender with Defender model)

1724680761007.png

Ancient Sirius Sejmet

1724680873517.png

Mantis Tau Ceti Grifter

1724680980987.png

Attachments

Rey Brujo/Sauronx36

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Rey Brujo De Angmar
Rank
Clan
Golfos del Universo
If the community tries to create a ship according to the components they want, it won't work.
Many of the combinations you put forward do not make sense.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
If the community tries to create a ship according to the components they want, it won't work.
Many of the combinations you put forward do not make sense.
Does a ship/enemy config really have to make sense? I can remember a time when the RDX-07 Paragneiss was released how many pilots bashed this ship as "plain stupid" just cus it has no AB.

In the end the devs will decide if and what item config they may possibly use or slightly alter in the end to "make more sense". Also most of those configs are joke configs by pure intention. I just go a bit overboard and try to give my configs even some lore.

Jackal

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Jackal
Rank
Does a ship/enemy config really have to make sense? I can remember a time when the RDX-07 Paragneiss was released how many pilots bashed this ship as "plain stupid" just cus it has no AB.
If part of the community thinks a ship is useless it doesn't mean it actually is, and of course ships have to make sense!
Raven events are really important for the game, both the community and the company benefit from it.

In the end the devs will decide if and what item config they may possibly use or slightly alter in the end to "make more sense". Also most of those configs are joke configs by pure intention. I just go a bit overboard and try to give my configs even some lore.
Giving joke configurations, meme builds and useless combinations by pure intention for the only purpose of having fun is counterproductive, as devs will waste way more time reading through longer forum threads with lots of misleading information that they will have to filter, and possibly alter just to have suitable ship configurations to offer in later events.

While I don't think using the same thread with the name "New Raven Component Ideas" to post joke and meme ships is reasonable, creating a new thread for those meme combinations is not a bad idea at all, it could be fun for all of us and even the devs, but they have to know these ships will be a joke beforehand.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
devs will waste way more time reading through longer forum threads
Take this with a grain of salt but i´m pretty sure that the entire PG forum is not so active that the devs would have to go through "tons of posts/day" so that it should be easy to filter stuff out. I mean look at the other language forums when the last post/response was made while the english forum is the "most active" one.

Giving joke configurations, meme builds and useless combinations by pure intention for the only purpose of having fun is counterproductive
In this term i must say that i make it clear when i would intend a joke build vs a serious build.

For joke builds i don´t go the way to give them a lore as even i know how stupid the config would be like this example here:
1st the Ship with an Build that should make it the worst of all :devilish:
Useless Ship Config.jpg

Jackal

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Jackal
Rank
In this term i must say that i make it clear when i would intend a joke build vs a serious build.

For joke builds i don´t go the way to give them a lore as even i know how stupid the config would be like this example here:

For my standards this is a meme build:
View attachment 53927

So I don't know XD

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
If part of the community thinks a ship is useless it doesn't mean it actually is, and of course ships have to make sense!
Raven events are really important for the game, both the community and the company benefit from it.
There are no useless ships,only players who dont know how use it in proper way
but for them better says is useless than admit they are too dump to know how use it.

Raven are important but sadly old ship supper on that.
Not sure if You remember when Locust show up,how many players want him as best pvp ship also decend on pve.
Now is similar to all old parsecs - no one use it cause rdx ships are better.
I dont mind new ships,more ravens or more powerfull than exist ones to make game alive and sense to play when you done all,but in other hand why exist 100+ ships if max 10 is best and rest not really need for anything anymore.

I be more glad see ideas how make old ships playable again than see only future new ones.
Not so long ago para was best grind ship,now harpy is and anyone who have it play it and stop use para anymore.
If every 2-3 years become new ship make you best not anymore best then its just circle.You grind 1 ship to buy another to grind more for example.
In short - you grind 10mln cryo to make best grind ship to grind it next 10mln cryo to get new better grind ship XD
That not sound right special that if you grab better grind ship old stop be "must have" and sit on hangar or sell lost half cryo.
Maybe is time have more "work" for right ship ?
Some new challenges what can be done "only on specific ship" as we have on venar where must buy humback.
If somehow cant add here daily missions,perhaps can add challenges every day for week/month where you need use specific ship to earn "worth" prices.
Then perhaps all ships will be worth to have.