Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
You have forgoten the "tm" at the end :ROFLMAO:

Anyways... what would in theory be the next event on the Agenda and when did it happen last year? My current guess is eventually TC4 2 weeks after easter event.

KillerSoldier_

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
KillerSoldier
Rank
Clan
Illuminati
I´d say TC4 will come in may already. As updates are usually done on tuesdays i think 31st of may might be a good date for it :mrgreen:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
delay delay delay.. wait for it, tc4 will rise after summer sale ... perhaps,.. who knows? may(be) the gear is in reverse for another rdx event before tc4😆

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
always the same answer :(
if he tells which date tc4 is planned he will be captured in the lost hangar for eternity pod's with the ancient sentry until lagrange singularity has created himself😆 then he will be free🙂 be gentle🙂 be strong🙂

Verdene

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Verdene
Rank
if he tells which date tc4 is planned he will be captured in the lost hangar for eternity pod's with the ancient sentry until lagrange singularity has created himself😆 then he will be free🙂 be gentle🙂 be strong🙂
No. That is not the case. We still wait for Carl Sagan's laboratory scientists' results on their research on the material brought from the pilot that have visited the planet so that everyone will be (at least for 1%) safe in that space his blurry cameras have taken the videos from :p

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
No. That is not the case. We still wait for Carl Sagan's laboratory scientists' results on their research on the material brought from the pilot that have visited the planet so that everyone will be (at least for 1%) safe in that space his blurry cameras have taken the videos from :p
carl sagan? with any jump we all stuck in our pods. i dont think that the carl sagan will help in any case for the visited planet or at all for the unknown mantis system - a safer way will go on with the help of the ancients 😆

like for carl sagan.. or agree for ancient hq.. or better, disagree with the very help from the methanoids😆🙂

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Uhm... i think this is not more up to date considering that it already gave more footage from the planet that has shown much more clear images of the planet :sneaky:

carl sagan? with any jump we all stuck in our pods. i dont think that the carl sagan will help in any case for the visited planet or at all for the unknown mantis system - a safer way will go on with the help of the ancients 😆

like for carl sagan.. or agree for ancient hq.. or better, disagree with the very help from the methanoids😆🙂
Well my personal guess is that with the TC4 story we may eventually visit all systems again to gather everyone together in "The Final Battle Against The Mantis" (Nice Story Name if this should be it ;))

I mean think about it. In every System we did have at least 1 Planet with survivors of the Mantis attack.
  • In Vega on Axiom (and partially Lyris)
  • In Antares on Terrasa with the Carl Sagan Lab (where Vam Doom should still be imprisoned)
  • In Gemini on Prosperus with the settlements under the domes
  • In Mizar on Baumar in the central area and the outposts
  • In Sol... well technically the settlement in the Northwest at EiU as we evacuated Mars (no idea what is with moon as it was kinda ignored)
  • In Draconis at Gazica the Metha Settlements that we have riled up to issue a strike against the Hive
  • In TC at Calon Calon where we helped the Ancients to clear their datastream from the Mantis hackings
Imo it would at least make sense to gather a force of all systems if we would go against the Leader of the Mantis rather then just go by ourself and hope for the best or ala "1 man army vs the rest of all Mantis kind" lol.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Uhm... i think this is not more up to date considering that it already gave more footage from the planet that has shown much more clear images of the planet :sneaky:

Well my personal guess is that with the TC4 story we may eventually visit all systems again to gather everyone together in "The Final Battle Against The Mantis" (Nice Story Name if this should be it ;))

I mean think about it. In every System we did have at least 1 Planet with survivors of the Mantis attack.
  • In Vega on Axiom (and partially Lyris)
  • In Antares on Terrasa with the Carl Sagan Lab (where Vam Doom should still be imprisoned)
  • In Gemini on Prosperus with the settlements under the domes
  • In Mizar on Baumar in the central area and the outposts
  • In Sol... well technically the settlement in the Northwest at EiU as we evacuated Mars (no idea what is with moon as it was kinda ignored)
  • In Draconis at Gazica the Metha Settlements that we have riled up to issue a strike against the Hive
  • In TC at Calon Calon where we helped the Ancients to clear their datastream from the Mantis hackings
Imo it would at least make sense to gather a force of all systems if we would go against the Leader of the Mantis rather then just go by ourself and hope for the best or ala "1 man army vs the rest of all Mantis kind" lol.
i think earth in unrest will be involved and maybe we will see the brotherhood hopefully. my theory is that maybe the ancients will turn against us

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
i remember hearing it would be released in early 2022, we're nearly halfway through the year. Another delay is very likely possible

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
i remember hearing it would be released in early 2022, we're nearly halfway through the year. Another delay is very likely possible
I'm probably not the only one but I've stopped playing since almost two months and I didnt began the easter event at all. we are all patiently waiting for the final TC. or am i wrong?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I'm probably not the only one but I've stopped playing since almost two months and I didnt began the easter event at all. we are all patiently waiting for the final TC. or am i wrong?
Yeah. I'm not too fussed with how long we'll have to wait for update release but does get frustrating when they say approximate dates of when an update's released and when we get close to it an unexpected delay happens which takes off the hype. Strong advice would be not to announce any dates until almost a guarantee it will be released in that time. Too many times things went out of hand or not to plan so its hard to trust what they say now

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
I love the game, only to implement something new if it takes years .... It's the bad thing about pirate :(

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well the main issue i currently see is how long will it take the playerbase to complete TC4 once it launched. Normally the new contend of the game when it came out took the players 2-3 weeks to be done with it what is only including Top Blue BP to do the Story.

Afterwards the rest that remains of the game is helping others to get to the next part of the game, hunt for the golds, do the White Missions and maybe go for achives. After all this is done let it be maybe 1-2 months at absolute best.

Sure there should be the "community driven invasions" where still no further info did come how they are planed and how they should work. For me currently the only thing left to do is redo the Story and White Missions in PM for the achive and look for the remaining Siri BPs.

Once TC4 launches it will be finding all BPs of TC + going for the golds and doing the White Missions (at best directly in PM in order to prevent the need of an personal tracker what missions i have done in PM as the achive list is way to complicated to check it all the time again).

If nothing on the TC4 information has changed it will only have 8 Story Missions in total where i currently assume that they are just very timeheavy considering some Missions at Calon that take easily 30-60 minutes to complete them. Not including the times of retrials due of some insane insatfail conditions of some missions...

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Yeah. I'm not too fussed with how long we'll have to wait for update release but does get frustrating when they say approximate dates of when an update's released and when we get close to it an unexpected delay happens which takes off the hype. Strong advice would be not to announce any dates until almost a guarantee it will be released in that time. Too many times things went out of hand or not to plan so its hard to trust what they say now
true.. part 4 should be ready for the end of 2021 december.. then early in 2022.. i understand this situation why the update is delayed, but now almost 5 months are gone. better delay the patch with a guarantee for a date when it is ready like you said, but sometimes this cannot work out 100%.. better this way or rather the players loose the hype for updates.

+ its not a good idea to release a big update when in the new year two events are planned as rdx event and easter event. sure after the rdx event was over part 3 was ready (i think it was the black slate event or chromian) and it was a quick release and after that easter event began. i understand why this process cannot be repeated with such effort.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
true.. part 4 should be ready for the end of 2021 december.. then early in 2022.. i understand this situation why the update is delayed, but now almost 5 months are gone. better delay the patch with a guarantee for a date when it is ready like you said, but sometimes this cannot work out 100%.. better this way or rather the players loose the hype for updates.

+ its not a good idea to release a big update when in the new year two events are planned as rdx event and easter event. sure after the rdx event was over part 3 was ready (i think it was the black slate event or chromian) and it was a quick release and after that easter event began. i understand why this process cannot be repeated with such effort.
Exactly like I knew there were events going to happen in early 2022 but I knew for its too much effort to work on tc 4 simultaneously hence why its not wise to be guessing release dates so early

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well what would help would be to give some sort of "development insight" rather then going radio silent without any information at all what is currently going on. I rather prefer to get small updates/sneakpeaks what the devs are working on then having a "this is the update now deal with it".

I know some other games that tend to have such things like development progression (ranging from weekly to monthly updates of what currently is worked on) along with sneakpeaks of what is coming like new mechanics, units, etc. what may allow it to discuss about to see how the community reacts to it or if possible ideas come up for that.

Exactly like I knew there were events going to happen in early 2022 but I knew for its too much effort to work on tc 4 simultaneously hence why its not wise to be guessing release dates so early
Well this is something i would not really aggree with for the single reason that with the big CQ update in March 21 they have skipped the RDX event in March 21 and it was said that the RDX event did not happen due of the CQ update while the Easter event was hold normaly after the CQ update droped and received his fixes here and there so the devs have the decision if an event can/will happen or not.

So without any skip of this years RDX and now Easter Event is more an indicator that TC4 is not ready cus why should the community be held with a terrible grind fest when TC4 is in theory around the corner? RDX is more or less an "endurance challenge" best to be done once per year with each 2nd round it comes to go for 2 new ships directly instead of just one and Easter event has an horrorbile droprate from eggs even with a full sq so that it takes ages to complete a bp in combination with rng factor.

In theory the now next upcoming event is Spaceball 2k22 what should be in June. So currently we can only wait and see what comes first at this point.

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
I'm sure that by the end of the year it will come out :(, many support releasing it when it's without a bug... I support it coming out and fixing the game little by little.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I'm sure that by the end of the year it will come out :(, many support releasing it when it's without a bug... I support it coming out and fixing the game little by little.
there is no new content without bugs or issues after its released. minor fixes are done step by step remember that and big major fixes after years (sirius) for a greater good. sometimes bugs are happening without any reasons, e.g shop bug, mission bugs etc.🙂 i dont think it will come out in the end of this year😋

Status
Not open for further replies.