Not open for further replies.

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
@Highway is it true, we need all ancient bps from vega to sirius to be able to decrypt gold to bps?

Or do we only need all sirius ancient variants + All TC bps.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
@Highway is it true, we need all ancient bps from vega to sirius to be able to decrypt gold to bps?

Or do we only need all sirius ancient variants + All TC bps.
I think we will need every blueprint in every system to build tc rare techs. Also all blueprints from tc itself. If someone has completed sirius and he can shoot rare repair droide on Earth in unrest, he will not able to decrypt this tech, because he has not all tc techs completed. Thats what i think and understood by Highways post long time ago😶

old devshack post_(1).png

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I think we will need every blueprint in every system to build tc rare techs. Also all blueprints from tc itself. If someone has completed sirius and he can shoot rare repair droide on Earth in unrest, he will not able to decrypt this tech, because he has not all tc techs completed. Thats what i think and understood by Highways post long time ago😶

View attachment 48707
I also remember when highway said he wanted to make the r1-r4 blueprints important for tc. But most of us skipped them, so this idea was wipped off,.. as he said. Also decrypt route would be huge. But only he can confirm that.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I also remember when highway said he wanted to make the r1-r4 blueprints important for tc. But most of us skipped them, so this idea was wipped off,.. as he said. Also decrypt route would be huge. But only he can confirm that.
I think this idea was also wiped off considering that nowadays every new pilot who reaches Siri is in a Clan who is only at R4/5 Planets and i guess they hardly would go to anything below R4 (R3 only if really necessary to prevent JS exploding with the R4 planet if no R5 is in range) due of Cryo.

Aside from that it already is tedious enough to get all R5 Ancient versions so adding the R1-4 as well in the decry would really be a bit insane imo.

From my pov i assume it will be required to have all Siri Variants + the top Blue BPs from the TC Planets (Perc, Modal, DR, ?) + the Gold BPs from Vega - Drac collected to decry the TC Golds. Another interesting question is of course how the config of the 2 TC Gold Ships will be cus if i remember it correctly it is planed that they will have the 4 base BPs and then each of them 4 of the 8 TC items

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I hope this will happen after TC is 100% done😁😍
@Highway

old devshack post 2.png

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
As far as I know for other systems you just need to have unlocked the golds of the lower systems why would Tau Ceti be different in this aspect ?:unsure:
(I don't want to farm r1-r4 bps :ROFLMAO:)

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
I don't want to farm r1-r4 bps
I also don't want to farm all the Vega to Draconis Bps... This would take another few years to be completed and everyone will quit 😂😂😂

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
I also don't want to farm all the Vega to Draconis Bps... This would take another few years to be completed and everyone will quit 😂😂😂
no vega to draco but ololyte to kenyte ...

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
As far as I know for other systems you just need to have unlocked the golds of the lower systems why would Tau Ceti be different in this aspect ?:unsure:
(I don't want to farm r1-r4 bps :ROFLMAO:)
Mhmmm would make sense, but we must look what is on the other side of Part 4 and if this would make any kind of sense. e.g first introduction for Caprica or Lagrange System. Do we will get new Techs/Blueprints there? If yes Rare TC-Techs are pointless here, so i think the answer: No. TC Rare Techs are so special that we will need to complete every Blueprint, except R1-R4.

tc part 4 update.png

As you can read, Highway has a surprise for us. Tau Ceti will hit different as usually Systems.

Tau Ceti 1 started on Vénar. Tau Ceti Part 2 started on the Sol-System. Tau Ceti Part 3 started on Calon and Tau Ceti 4 will be in a different place and it will not be the main story on Tau Ceti anymore.
+ Also Reactor Challenge Planet will not be on Tau Ceti itself. Otherwise the other Place where this Planet is would be look Empty. ⤵unknown place.png

Look closely to the left Star.. seems like to be the Sirius-Star. Sometimes on some Planets there is also a Blue-Star, but that Star should be the Wormhole. For me? The Blue-Star looks like a rift. Maybe that's a crack in another dimension. By that I mean a rift in a dimension between Sirius Singularity and Tau Ceti. It could be In-between world.😁😁 It could be anything..

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I think this planet will be on the draconis because the stars in draco have the same colors as the red and green planet background
I really liked the decryption of plans from r1 to r4 because they were forgotten by the players

BMW760ilv12

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
_BMW760ILV12_PL
Rank
Clan
A P O K A L Y P S E
Hello, it's a very good idea for me to decrypt the plans from Sirius singularity. From R1 to R4. At the moment these plans are useless. And what's the point for players to collect plans from the low rings? No one is flying in the low rings. R4 and R5. I can bet that 70-80% of players do not have a complete set of plans for the whole peculiarity. Decryption would certainly extend the time in the game and mobilize players to collect plans from low rings. It would only be a big obstacle for lazy players who you just don't want to complete all the plans from all the singularity.

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
I think decryption would be nicer if it was token based, e.g.:
Blaster:
Sirius Ancient Blaster (1 decryption-token)
Sirius Ancient Rapid Blaster (1 decryption-token)
Sirius Ancient Strong Blaster (1 decryption-token)

Symbolic and Perceptron Blaster need 1 decryption-token
Multi-Agent and Modal Logic Blaster need 2 decryption-token
Neural-Net and Deep Recurrent Blaster need 3 decryption-token

This will enable Modal Logic Items faster and Calon tech still needs all 3 variants of components (besides perforator)

BMW760ilv12

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
_BMW760ILV12_PL
Rank
Clan
A P O K A L Y P S E
It could be that way. Something could be done about it. So far these plans are useless

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Hello, it's a very good idea for me to decrypt the plans from Sirius singularity. From R1 to R4. At the moment these plans are useless. And what's the point for players to collect plans from the low rings?
If you would go that route then you could say that in the whole game at least 90% of all BPs are useless. In theory you don´t need to collect any other BP from each planet then the top Blues and the Golds cus you don´t need any of the others for any decry.

At the start everyone surely did collect all BPs and installed them but when you know that you can basicly "skip" the whole upgrade process by installing one generation after another you start going directly for the best tech rather then "wasting" your time with going for the lower one.

Currently the only purpose for collecting every BP in the game is for achives nothing more nothing less.

I think decryption would be nicer if it was token based, e.g.:
Blaster:
Sirius Ancient Blaster (1 decryption-token)
Sirius Ancient Rapid Blaster (1 decryption-token)
Sirius Ancient Strong Blaster (1 decryption-token)

Symbolic and Perceptron Blaster need 1 decryption-token
Multi-Agent and Modal Logic Blaster need 2 decryption-token
Neural-Net and Deep Recurrent Blaster need 3 decryption-token

This will enable Modal Logic Items faster and Calon tech still needs all 3 variants of components (besides perforator)
I kinda made such a suggestion a good while back to change the system of drops and decry to smoothen the process of it.
>>>[Suggestion] BP and Squad Overhaul (BPaS O)<<<

Getagripx

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Getagripx
Rank
At the moment I've lost quite a bit of fun with this game. The random algorithm in Sirius is to blame. For many weeks now, I've been waiting for a planet to finally appear where I can get the normal Sirius Ring 5 blaster. I already have both other variations. Without this one component, it is not possible for me to make progress in Tau Ceti, because I cannot install my blasters from Venar.

How many more weeks do I have to wait before I can continue playing? I would like to make progress at some point. At the moment I'm relying on the public Sirius database and playing other games and waiting for this planet to come up. This Sirius random principle is not conducive to playing, rather frustrating.

In this respect, it's nice that the development in Tau Ceti is continuing, but if I'm unlucky, I'll have to wait many more weeks until the random generator spits out the right blueprint. This barrier with decoding is just frustrating. It has nothing to do with player performance, but you have to rely on the game spitting out the blueprint... Let's see how many more weeks I have to wait... Man want to progress, but you can't because the game itself prevents you from doing so...
I myself had to wait around 8 months for the balanced siri blaster to drop so I could finally decrypt TC blasters but by the time that happened I had nearly completed all EiU sms (before TC3 came out). My point is, yes it is annoying that you have to basically just wait until a bp you need drops but that shouldn't be stopping you from making progress in the game :)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I myself had to wait around 8 months for the balanced siri blaster to drop so I could finally decrypt TC blasters but by the time that happened I had nearly completed all EiU sms (before TC3 came out). My point is, yes it is annoying that you have to basically just wait until a bp you need drops but that shouldn't be stopping you from making progress in the game :)
I have done some math a while ago about the SU drops (no gurantee thought that it is correct and based on my personal feel how the Siri drop system works) and kinda shows "why it feels like an eternity until the BP drops that you want/need":
Considering that it took me 3 entire months to get all Siri Prot items (Rapid in December, Balanced in January and Long in February) the simple reason is that the Items of the units seem to have a rotation they follow and at some point they reach their starting point again.

Next to this because MU-CU only drop 1 BP/Planet and SU have 7 Items in their pool (2 from Vega-Siri, 2 from Antares-Siri, 1 from Sol-Siri, 2 from Drac-Siri) what translates into 99 Items in their pool with all variants.

Now take the 6 Planets that are alive for 7-9 days and it takes ~11-14 weeks until a drop will reapear since the last drop. In compare if you look at the bosses (Giza, Soris and Amrana) their rotation is much faster because all 3 have the same pool so that it´s 9 Items alone per planet = 54 items every 7-9 days so that it normaly just takes 4-6 weeks until the items show up again.

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Any news on development 🙂?

NinjaFlow

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
- Loq -
Rank
Clan
-Golfos del Universo-
Any news on development 🙂?
Wait Patiently.

In my honest opinion and considering many things I've seen in the game on my journey from 2012 to the present day, I believe Tau Ceti should be finished as we've been waiting a long time for this, but I also think that's not all the game needs. In the current scenario, the game should have a few more things to do and also have new things that would be worth hunting time, for example: more events to do like the Raven Dynamics with random RDX Ships and more global booster as in other Raven events. Many comrades they wait for some Raven event to happen so they can finish and get more Ifrit cortex and also they can get some ship that they don't have yet.

CoreWindowPrimary11282016_084508270.png

Another thing that could be adopted since we are in a game that has RPG features would be a skill tree so we can have attributes for any ship we use, and also separate attributes for each ship, maybe also some system similar to the Dino Storm system so we have something else to do in the game that's fun. I think new things in the game might attract players who stopped until they got a good update like TC Part 4.

I don't know if this is the most appropriate place to talk about this kind of subject but I think everyone wants a better and fun game, here I also have more reach than in other posts.
There's also this forum post so we can put some ideas on the table:

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank
Hmmm maybe it's little bit offtopic buuuut,
@Highway?

Why the hawkmoth doesn't use the sniperblaster like shown in this picture?
TC_ship_03_01.png

The attackdroid is fine but, with sniperblaster on board it would be way more cooler.

I was always keep saying to my clan "why the hawk doesn't have the sniperblaster instead of the AD".

They told me, the hawk has a sniperblaster module in one of the pictures in the Dev shack forum. So I found it.

Would like to know why it has been changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.