Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
DessusP
Rank
Clan
X-Force
it is correct that only your personal best score each time counts, but to prevent just spamming low point scores with random teams the amount of players counts, otherwise we are well aware of it would just end up beeing massively exploited.
In my server (Kalgan), only the first squad always get the points. I've never seen a second squad getting at least 1 cortex part. So we won't get nothing in return when making round e.g. 10 if another squad can literally leave us empty handed with 1 more point.

A solution would be adjusting the thresholds depending on each server active/daily players. Or distribute the cortex parts depending on the score/position. E.g. Round 10 6k score gets 5 parts guaranteed

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
In my server (Kalgan), only the first squad always get the points. I've never seen a second squad getting at least 1 cortex part. So we won't get nothing in return when making round e.g. 10 if another squad can literally leave us empty handed with 1 more point.

A solution would be adjusting the thresholds depending on each server active/daily players. Or distribute the cortex parts depending on the score/position. E.g. Round 10 6k score gets 5 parts guaranteed
Hmm not totally bad, but lets play devils advocate; there is a small server, with not so many players active, that means it tracks the average active players to calculate how many are required for another round at the challenge. well aware of this that the tracking of the last round only counts, it could be exploited to just spam the server with false activity and fake accounts to boost the ranks that get rewarded. while nicly dynamic the potential is prettly big to exploit it. also i'm really not a fan of having different setups for that based on the server, which would lead of claims that playing one server would just be majorly favorable compared to another one.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I wonder if in the 4 part of tau ceti if one ship will be normal and the other will be a gold neon ship. I would also like the gold plans to have their own unique design such as orbital, battle droid, repair tower attack, sniper blaster in my opinion the gold planes from tau ceti should have a unique design

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I wonder if in the 4 part of tau ceti if one ship will be normal and the other will be a gold neon ship. I would also like the gold plans to have their own unique design such as orbital, battle droid, repair tower attack, sniper blaster in my opinion the gold planes from tau ceti should have a unique design
I remember that it was stated that it will actually give 2 gold ships and they will use the new TC tech and nothing from pre-TC. So basic Tech and then the question is the setup of the TC tech in each ship. The main thing will be the required BPs to decry those things :p

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
i think one of the two ne0n rare ships will miss his afterburner like paragneiss. and i remember seen an gm with an kraki raider ship and he had no afterburner in it , but an quantum leap instead and many other tc techs and with tau ceti armor.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
i think one of the two ne0n rare ships will miss his afterburner like paragneiss. and i remember seen an gm with an kraki raider ship and he had no afterburner in it , but an quantum leap instead and many other tc techs and with tau ceti armor.
I wouldn´t really give anything on a ship that an gm can use cus i think they may be able to "force fit" any item in it if they want by commands or stuff considering that Kraki was 1st introduced in Drac as an Enemy mission ship where TC tech where no even close to be in consideration i assume.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
I wouldn´t really give anything on a ship that an gm can use cus i think they may be able to "force fit" any item in it if they want by commands or stuff considering that Kraki was 1st introduced in Drac as an Enemy mission ship where TC tech where no even close to be in consideration i assume.
When you say "Kraki" is it this ship?
1632300917528.png
(I'm the little phoenix xd)

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Hello everyone, I am bumping my questions asked in the beginning of the TC4 Devshack, because they were not answered.

1. Is this planet even in Tau Ceti system? Or is it the nebula changing the colour and the star is still Tau Ceti?
2. What kind of new items will we have incoming patch? If we even gonna have any?
3. Only eight story missions, so I hope they will include a lot of teamwork and prices for them?
4. Will rares drop only on TC4 Planet or we can expect them on the Calon, Venar and E(iU) as well?
5. How about the difficulty? As we saw before, we had to get nerf on the units to make it easier before on Calon and E(iU). However, with rares, it shouldn't be that hard now and soon, with them, we will be able to one-shot even Calon units, so will the difficulty of older planets be increased a little bit with the patch?
6. How about the tech levels on planets? Will we be able to do missions on Venar and EiU with Rare TC Tech in the future?
Thanks in advance :D

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello everyone, I am bumping my questions asked in the beginning of the TC4 Devshack, because they were not answered.

tau ceti is a parallel universe so the planet is not in tau ceti himself, its on the other sidei would guess. maybe some of the questions will not get any answer because like @Highway said, it will include few surprises. i would say replay the proluge storys for tau ceti to understand what it really is. i did it couple times, same for part 1 , 2 and 3😋 i think the rare techs will be available in every tau ceti planet, but with a difference that we will need also all the blue techs from tc and all singularity ancient bps to decrypt them.

for e.g tau ceti rare blaster

collect all tau ceti blaster also the best blue in this system.

collect all singularity ancient/long/rapid/strong variants in every system up to sirius himself.

thats what i think will happen to make the rare techs special😊

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank

For the first question I don't think Highway's gonna answer that since it will be a major spoiler but I personally think it's either lagrange singularity or caprica. Although it would most likely be caprica system as I don't see why any race including mantis would want to live in a singularity.
Don't think we will get new items, already we have seen the 8 items and there will be 2 rare ships to take them so I think that's it with the new items. Only question now is how are they going to be put together.
I would imagine each of the new missions being unimaginably hard yeah.
Like kingsub said, i think some rares can drop in other planets such as an afterburner dropping in venar but juicy stuff like rockets or blaster will prob only drop in new planet. Decrypting them as I rembember from a long time ago post you would need all rares from previous systems and all ancient varients from lower systems to do that but there could be more needed so not too sure.
I very much doubt enemies will be buffed or we will get nerfed. As it is now deep tech is definately nowhere near oneshotting units in venar so I don't think rare blasters will as like in previous systems.
Hmm, I was wondering since we can use deep tech for venar missions, let's hope it would be the same for this update. Although if there needs to be a restriction I think the new tier level bps in part 4 might be to op for venar so that might be limited on that.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Hmm, I was wondering since we can use deep tech for venar missions, let's hope it would be the same for this update. Although if there needs to be a restriction I think the new tier level bps in part 4 might be to op for venar so that might be limited on that.
Tbf it is already impressive that they did not make a split with TC3 to allow us using it for Venar missions as well. As much as i know currently only in Sol such a Split is made where you can not use Earth Tech for Mars Tech while in Antares this restriction was removed for Terasa so that Lustra tech could be used as well.

Maybe SSG is aware of the major spike that TC can bring for Pilots that just arrived in TC that it makes more sense to "drag them asap through the story parts to bring them at par with the current long time players". Another reason may also be the "costs" that a pilot would have just to build 2 TC ships for the missions and even when farming with Siri is relative easy it would be a cost factor of nearly 2 million currently (with DR tech) and with TC4 you can expect costs of around 3 million just for an TC ship not calculating even a parsec where the prices surely will be somewhere around 7-8 million with TC 4 (latest armor will then around 1 million alone for sure).

So the real question would more be if it ever will come to a situation like in the reworked TC update that TC tech will not be usable in Siri anymore or will SSG not consider it even in the slightest or will they restrict it at a later point after TC where we would have tech so powerfull that killing Siri stuff is way to easy or will they add simply a 6th ring that then will have Ancient TC tech as reward but with much tougher enemies that only can be killed in squad.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
5. How about the difficulty? As we saw before, we had to get nerf on the units to make it easier before on Calon and E(iU). However, with rares, it shouldn't be that hard now and soon, with them, we will be able to one-shot even Calon units, so will the difficulty of older planets be increased a little bit with the patch?
About that point, I would say no. So far you need to complete a planet to get to the next one and there you get new stuff. But that is just my perspective.

I was wondering since we can use deep tech for venar missions, let's hope it would be the same for this update. Although if there needs to be a restriction I think the new tier level bps in part 4 might be to op for venar so that might be limited on that.
hmm will have to check it.
EDIT: indeed at venar that is true, but EiU still has limitations, so i would consider venar a bug. bug bug bug.

Last edited:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Tbf it is already impressive that they did not make a split with TC3 to allow us using it for Venar missions as well. As much as i know currently only in Sol such a Split is made where you can not use Earth Tech for Mars Tech while in Antares this restriction was removed for Terasa so that Lustra tech could be used as well.

Maybe SSG is aware of the major spike that TC can bring for Pilots that just arrived in TC that it makes more sense to "drag them asap through the story parts to bring them at par with the current long time players". Another reason may also be the "costs" that a pilot would have just to build 2 TC ships for the missions and even when farming with Siri is relative easy it would be a cost factor of nearly 2 million currently (with DR tech) and with TC4 you can expect costs of around 3 million just for an TC ship not calculating even a parsec where the prices surely will be somewhere around 7-8 million with TC 4 (latest armor will then around 1 million alone for sure).

So the real question would more be if it ever will come to a situation like in the reworked TC update that TC tech will not be usable in Siri anymore or will SSG not consider it even in the slightest or will they restrict it at a later point after TC where we would have tech so powerfull that killing Siri stuff is way to easy or will they add simply a 6th ring that then will have Ancient TC tech as reward but with much tougher enemies that only can be killed in squad.
really good important points. a 6th ring would be nice with stronger ancient units. it was hard to kill the 88' giza on earth 2.0, even with calon tech and paragneiss squad .it is still hard🤙

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
hmm will have to check it.
EDIT: indeed at venar that is true, but EiU still has limitations, so i would consider venar a bug. bug bug bug.

would it not be better to allow for vénar modal logic tech with thermograde and tau ceti armor?

then allow for earth 2.0 deep recurrent tech and rare techs with the last armor? because cryonite will or is not a problem and will no longer be one in the future.😋

&&& calon is a challenge for itself when it comes to the storymission, especially the last three ones🤧

AG-Systems

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AG-Systems
Rank
Clan
-The First Order-
Im so happy for more content! and gameplay!

Water

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Water
is it right that the deflection droid makes damage through the protector ??

the protector has in sirius tec 100 % but you are in the pod ...... ( in PVP )

thats totaly ridiculous and overpowerd i think

dontbelive

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Emiya
Rank

aha 😂😂 is it bcuz of chromian and his orbital strike?

It should stay like this, it's not overpowered.
It also goes through damage inverter and it's totally fine.

Perforator is there to skip your protector or shield but D-Droid deflect the damage he received to your ship...

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank

aha 😂😂 is it bcuz of chromian and his orbital strike?

It should stay like this, it's not overpowered.
It also goes through damage inverter and it's totally fine.

Perforator is there to skip your protector or shield but D-Droid deflect the damage he received to your ship...
Aside from this it has been discovered already that the deflection ignores the Prot and Shields from another post
[...]
Tau Ceti Tech ,,Deflexion Droide'' It annoys me that the droide goes through Shield and Protector and you only hop into the can with 50% HP or so. I mean, Perforator doesn't go through the damage converter either?
[...]
I personally assume that the Pitch is basically the active counter to Chrom and Slate due of their OS and Mine spam in CQ. In PvE you will mostly ignore the Hator DDroid and in PvP as good as no one is using the Kodi cus RDX ships lol

Status
Not open for further replies.